East Meets West Pt. 01 Ch. 03

Story Info
Exploring Their Retreat and Each Other.
10.8k words
4.81
27.7k
15

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 11/27/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I suggest you read the first two chapters before beginning on this, the third installment. Again I would be remiss if I did not thank BeachBaby179 for her numerous suggestions and contributions to making this story much better than it would have otherwise been.

East Meets West, Part 1, Chapter 3

I woke up the next morning with Jiao still asleep on top of me. I don't think either of us had moved an inch the entire night. We were, of course, both still naked.

As I remembered everything that had happened, and the incredible intensity of all that had happened, I know that I was completely, hopelessly, eternally in love with this woman!

NOTHING mattered to me anymore except for us to be together, and to bring her more pleasure – and love – than any two people had ever experienced.

My arm was throbbing, and as I looked over, the partially dislodged dressing was covered in blood. I could actually feel where the blood had soaked the bed sheets, and was now extending under my back.

I didn't care.

As I looked back towards Jiao, I slowly moved my left hand beside her face and turned her face partially towards me.

Her lower lip had split open again, and she had dried blood all over her chin. As I looked down, I could see that she had actually bled onto my chest while we were sleeping.

God, she was so beautiful!

I kissed her forehead, then her closed eyes, then her nose while my left hand slowly moved up and down her back, lightly caressing her from her neck to her buttocks.

She gradually woke up and I don't know that I have ever seen such a look of happiness, contentment and love before in my life.

"Hello, beautiful," I said.

"Hello, my lover, my hero," she answered, then added, "You are mine, mine, forever!"

I agreed, telling her that I was "hers, forever, and you are mine, forever!"

She tried to smile, but when she did her split lip made her wince, and I could see a new trickle of blood emerge.

Despite the pain, she leaned up and kissed me on the lips. I could taste the blood – her blood.

"Never leave me, never, ever leave me," she said, and I told her I would always be with her.

Then she tried to move her body off of me, but when she did she winced more this time and I could tell it wasn't coming from her lip.

"Did I hurt you too bad last night?" I immediately asked.

She blushed.

"It hurt some," she finally admitted, "but it hurt so incredibly good . . . so incredibly good."

She finally managed to shift her body over until she was resting her head on my left shoulder.

I started running my hand through her long, long black hair.

Then she looked over and saw my blood-stained bandage.

"Jack, you are bleeding again," she cried out, alarm in her voice. "What happened?"

I looked at her and smiled, and said, "Well, you hurt me some as well, but as you said, it hurt so good!"

Jiao tried to get up, saying she needed to change my bandage, but when she did she winced even more.

I knew she was in a lot more pain than she was willing to admit.

I finally insisted she continue to lay down, while I went and got the bag from the "pharmacy" at the safe house.

When I got up, and she saw the blood on the sheets, plus the blood on my side and back, she gasped.

"Oh, Jack. What did I do to you, what did I do to you?" she asked, in a stricken voice, as tears filled her eyes.

I leaned down and kissed her forehead, then very softly kissed her on the side of her mouth, away from the split lip.

"You made me the happiest man on earth last night," I answered. "That is what you did to me."

She tried to smile but again the pain from her lip would not let her.

I ordered Jiao to lie still until I got back with the bag, but when I returned I found she had not listened to me.

She had gotten up, and removed all the bed sheets.

I could tell she was having trouble walking.

"Jiao, if you don't listen to me, I may have to give you a spanking," I semi-threatened, but with a smile.

She actually leaned over and shook her bare butt at me!

I made a motion like I was going to spank her, but of course "missed."

Jiao giggled, then raised her hand to her lip.

I picked her up and carried her over to the bed where I put her down.

I had also stopped before returning to the bedroom and brought back some wet cloths, and dry towels, along with a bucket of hot water.

Jiao, all professional now, ordered to me lay down and she removed the rest of the bandage and starting cleaning the blood off my arm, sides and back.

Soon I had a new bandage in place, and it was my turn to take care of her.

I carefully cleaned the blood off her chin, then as gently as possible from her lip.

Jiao had gone through the bag and found some salve that she said was supposed to be "cooling and soothing," so I put some on her lip.

I could almost immediately see the relief in her eyes.

"Jack," Jiao began, then she turned crimson.

"Jack," she tried again, "can you put some cream on me 'down there' as well?"

I couldn't believe it. After all that we had done the night before, my bringing her to several orgasms with my mouth and tongue, then finally entering her and the truly incredible orgasm she had had, and she could blush so easily.

I helped her lie down, then moved down on the bed some.

I put a liberal amount on my fingers, then carefully rubbed a bit between her legs.

She gasped when she first felt my fingers, then gave a huge sigh of relief.

"Put some inside also," she said, and again blushed a deep red.

I added some more salve to one of my fingers, then gently pushed it inside of her.

Again she gasped, then gave a sigh of relief, but her hips started moving – seemingly of their own accord.

I added a second finger and she sighed even louder, and her hips started moving even more.

Even with the salve coating my fingers, I could not believe how incredibly tight she was.

I could not believe I had actually been able to penetrate her last night!

"Jack," she finally said, "I don't want you to stop – it feels so good – but if you don't stop now I may never let you stop."

I reluctantly withdrew my fingers, but when I stood up Jiao could see the effect that my fingering of her vagina had on me.

I was rock hard!

Jiao looked in amazement, and asked, "You are hard again?"

Then she told me that while she could not take me inside of her yet, she could take care of me.

She grabbed my dick, and I heard her say, "You are so big," then she leaned over and took me into her mouth.

I tried to pull out because I was afraid it would hurt her lip too much, but she kept saying she would be careful, and soon I was lying on my back and she was leaning over me with her head bobbing up and down.

She could only take about half my length into her mouth, so her hand was jacking me off as she licked and sucked on the head of my cock.

When I could feel my orgasm approaching, I tried to warn her, but that just seemed to make her redouble her efforts. Soon I shot a load into her mouth, and she continued to suck and swallow.

Sated, I lay back down on the bed and she joined me, with her head on my shoulder.

"I love you Jiao," I told her, "I love you so much."

"And I love you Jack," she answered.

I leaned over and kissed her, and my tongue was deep inside her mouth. I could taste myself on her tongue.

We drifted off to sleep, holding each other.

We only slept for about an hour, then Jiao woke me up, kissing me so tenderly.

I looked at her, and she was smiling – without any pain from her lip.

I asked her if she wanted any more salve on her lip, and she said yes, so I applied some more, then gave her a leering little smile and asked if she needed any salve "anywhere else?"

Again she blushed, then laughed but said no.

"If you start doing that again, then I may not let you stop – and I am not ready for that yet," she advised me, but added, "maybe later tonight!"

I think I may have blushed.

We got up and put some clothes on, then I cooked us some breakfast.

After we had finished eating, we walked over to the living room side of the joint room, and I sat on a recliner and Jiao sat on my lap.

It felt so incredibly good just to hold her.

Jiao put her head on my shoulder, then started telling me more about her past in China.

"I told you my husband was a wonderful, intelligent man, but older," she reminded me.

I nodded my head yes.

"He was actually a lot older. Forty years older," she said.

When she started attending the university, he was one of her professors.

He was actually China's leading nuclear physicist, specializing in nuclear reactors, and would teach at least one class each year to try to identify the best and brightest students.

"I was one of those 'brightest' students," she said, and she quickly found herself growing very attracted to the professor.

"To be honest, I pursued him," she admitted.

The professor was a life-long bachelor, and was completely unprepared for anyone as beautiful, and determined, as Jiao.

They were married on her 18th birthday.

"It created something of a scandal," she said.

"He was incredibly intelligent, caring, and funny and I loved him so much," she admitted.

But their physical relationship was a lot less than she had expected.

Jiao said they usually only had sex about once a month, and most often she had to instigate it then, usually with her mouth.

"I have never had, until last night, an orgasm," she continued, then smiled at me and kissed me. "You were so wonderful last night!"

"I truly loved my husband, respected him and admired him," she said, but added how frustrating the other part of their life had been.

The professor was only a couple of inches taller than Jiao, and only weighed about 10 kilograms more. I did the mental translation, which was about 22 pounds.

"You are twice his size," she said, "everywhere," and blushed again.

You might think I am bragging, and claiming to have some kind of monster cock, but that is not true. I have read Kinsey, and other research books, and know the "average" size of a male penis. I am a little longer, and perhaps slightly more than just a little bigger around, but not abnormal in any way.

Apparently the professor was well below the other side of average.

"I have never been with anyone else," Jiao admitted, adding, "When I grabbed you last night and felt how huge you were . . . I was shocked.

"I never imagined anyone could be so big. And I was suddenly very afraid you were going to split me apart."

Then she leaned up and grabbed my face between her hands and said in a fierce voice: "But I was determined to have you inside me, all of you, even if it killed me!"

I apologized to Jiao, telling her how sorry I was that I had not spent more time getting her ready, but she stopped me and told me how wonderful last night had been. Yes, it had been painful at times, but how truly wonderful it had been.

"You made me a whole woman last night. For the first time in my life, even though I am a mother, you made me a whole woman last night," she stressed, giving me another tender kiss.

Suddenly I remembered something else she had said last night.

"Wait Jiao," I began, "last night you said it had been seven years since your husband died?"

She said "Yes."

"And you had been married for five years?" I asked.

Again, she said, "Yes."

Then I explained that the first time I had seen her, I had almost assumed she was a child since she was so small. Then as I studied her face, I had revised that to about 18 or 19.

She smiled so beautifully.

"After you told me you were a nuclear physicist and had been married for five years, I revised that again to about 22 or 23," I continued.

Again she smiled, and actually laughed!

"Jiao, just how old are you?" I finally asked.

She now had such a mischievous smile on her face.

"Jack, I have a 12-year-old daughter.

"Jack, I will be 31 next month," she said, then laughed out loud at the look on my face.

To say I was stunned would be something of an understatement.

"How old do you think I am?" I finally asked.

"I know I am a few years older than you are," she said.

"I would guess you are about 26 or 27," she finally answered, after studying my face for a couple of minutes.

Now it was my turn for a mischievous smile!

"Jiao, I am 22 years old," I told her, then began laughing at the look on HER face!

I don't know which one of us was truly more surprised. Me, that Jiao was nine years older than I was, or Jiao, that I was nine years younger than she was.

We both began laughing, and then were kissing each other.

"I have always been attracted to much older women," I said with a perfectly straight face.

"In China, they always say that much younger men are best for a woman," she said, also with a perfectly straight face.

Then we started laughing again.

Oh God, I started to think that I didn't know when I have ever felt so good, then realized that, in fact, I have NEVER felt so good before in my life.

I also knew there was one other question I had to ask this amazing, "older" woman!!!

"Jiao, two nights ago, you knew I was outside, waiting to . . . waiting to . . ." I couldn't say the words.

"Waiting to kill me," she ended my sentence.

As soon as she said the words, and I truly realized with a growing sense of dread and horror how close I had come to killing Jiao that night, I began crying.

"Oh Jiao, I came so close," was about all I could say.

She put her arms around my neck and hugged me so tight.

"It's okay Jack, it's okay," she kept saying.

"Jack, please understand, right then I WANTED to die. I knew what was in store for me, Colonel Shin had already told me everything they were going to do to me.

"Before the night was over, all six men were going to rape me, and sodomize me, and only then were they really going to start torturing me," she said, and now she was crying as well.

"They were going to cut my nipples off and make me swallow them, but only after they had broken all my fingers and toes. Then they were going to take lit cigars and stuff them inside me . . . both places where they were going to rape me. He was going to have the men still puffing the cigars inside me, making it burn even hotter.

"Yes, I knew you were there and I was so relieved. I knew you were going to save me from him. Even if you had killed me . . . and I was ready to die . . . even if you had killed me you would still be saving me.

"He told me before they were through, I would be begging them to kill me!

"Then he said he might just leave what was left of me outside . . . still alive! But before they left, they would give me new cigars! Then he laughed."

Jiao was really crying now as well, and I could see the torment in her eyes as she relived the colonel's words to her.

"No matter what happened that night, no matter what might have happened, Jack, you saved me," she said, through the tears.

"You haven't told me anything about your daughter yet," I said, "is she still in China?"

Jiao said that no, her daughter was actually in Australia, then went on to explain how both she and her daughter had managed to get out of China.

She had not seen her two older brothers in years, but had secretly kept in touch with them.

Once she had made the decision to try to defect to the United States, she enlisted her brothers' help. She knew that after Chinese officials realized she was gone, they would be looking for a mother and daughter. One brother pretended to be her husband, and the other pretended to be her daughter's father but first they had cut her daughter's hair short and dressed her up to look like a boy.

Jiao was attending a conference in Hong Kong, and that is where she met up with her brothers.

It had taken her years, and nearly everything she had saved, but she managed to get two different sets of travel papers, one for one brother and herself and the other set for her daughter and other brother.

They actually all flew on the same Qantas flight to Australia, and once they reached that country they joined back up and headed for the Australian outback.

They located the other Chinese family that had defected years earlier, and her two brothers and daughter were all staying with that family.

I could tell how sad Jiao was knowing it might be months, or longer, before she could see her daughter again. I wasn't going to make any premature promises, but I knew Colonel James could probably help reunite Jiao and her daughter a lot sooner than that.

After just holding her for a long time, I finally had another question for Jiao.

"How did you know I was there?" I inquired.

"What do you know about ESP that is Extra Sensory Perception, or psychics?" Jiao asked.

I had to admit not much. I knew that both the United States and Russia had conducted experiments in the 1940s and 1950s, but it never really produced any real results.

"Both Russian and the United States actually continued those experiments well into the 1970s Jack," she told me, "and China continued for a lot longer than that.

"Some estimates are that one in five people have some form of ESP. China has more people than any country on earth, so by averages alone, they should have more psychics," Jiao continued.

"In China, people who showed any sort of psychic ability were forced to marry each other, and produce children, in hopes that those children would have even greater ability than their parents," she said. "That is what happened with my parents – they both displayed some sort of psychic ability."

"That night, when my Mother told me about my IQ score, she also told me she and my father had been forced into marriage by the government, and why," Jiao said. "Luckily, my parents really did learn to love each other."

Both of her older brothers had been tested extensively by the Chinese government, but failed to display any type of psychic ability.

"By the time I came of age, the government finally abandoned the testing, so they never checked to see if I had any traits of ESP.

"I can't control it, can't make it happen when I want to, but sometimes I get a sense about something, just a feeling," she explained.

"But two nights ago, it wasn't just a 'sense' or 'feeling.' I could actually see you as clearly as I can see you now. I saw your rifle then I actually could see myself in your scope. I saw you focus on my face, and start to squeeze the trigger. And I knew you were about to kill me – I was so relieved, because I knew then the Colonel could do nothing to me."

She told me how surprised she had been to see both men killed right in front of her.

"I was actually mad at you, in fact, furious at you!" she declared. "I thought you were going to leave me there with two dead men, and the others would torture me even more.

"Then I could feel that you were still watching me, so I tried to warn you about how many men were there," she added.

"I could also sense those men coming up the stairs, and I knew what they were going to do. I knew they were going to start shooting through the walls, so I ran and hid in the tub. The rest you know," she concluded.

"But I didn't know, I never sensed that you had been shot. I just knew that I was still mad at you, and when I saw you, I couldn't control my temper, so I slapped you (she reached up and touched my cheek) right there."

Jiao then leaned in and kissed me where she had slapped me.

"It wasn't until I was nearly finished putting the bandage on you that I realized I was nearly naked," she said, and actually blushed again.

"Why didn't you tell me?" she asked with a big smile.

"Oh, I was enjoying myself too much," I answered with my own smile.

Jiao just put her head down on my shoulder again and snuggled against me.