Eastender Uncovered

Story Info
Jamie catches Zoe in an advantageous situation.
731 words
3.69
45.2k
1
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/12/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a cold night, and Jamie had no where to go. Sonya had thrown him out, for having slept with Janine. He needed somewhere to sleep. He looked at the houses as he walked past. Beppe's houses was lit up, and so was Steve's, but neither of them were likely to let Jamie kip on their floor. The Slater's lights were on too, but he wasn't welcome there either. He said Zoe, to walk off, but them he remembered the Slaters were on holiday! The only one lef5t at home was Zoe! He was sure he could convince Zoe to let him sleep at her house. 'Hell' Jamie thought, 'its Zoe's fault anyway! If we hadn't slept together in Brighton, this would never have happened!'

He walked up the stairs, but as he was about to knock on the door, he noticed it was open. He creeped in, being sure not to make a sound.

There was sound coming from the living room. He approached the door. It was open. He looked in. On the Television was a man with a huge cock, fucking a small blonde girl in a cheerleader uniform. After he tore himself away from the image on the telly, he noticed Zoe on the couch. She too was fixated on the screen, but the thing that got Jamie's attention most was her hand down her jeans. Jamie smiled with delight. He quickly snuck back to the door, and dead bolted it.

He then walked straight into the living room, and spoke to Zoe,

"Hey Zoe! Didn't know you were into this kind of thing!"

"JAMIE!!" Zoe almost screamed, as if she had been woken up from a dream. She pulled her hand out of her trousers, and Jamie noticed it covered in cunt juice.

"I was just looking for somewhere to sleep tonight," continued Jamie, "But now I think I should go reveal to the square, what a dirty slut you are!"

"NO!" pleaded Zoe, "please don't! I'll do anything, please!"

"That's what I wanted to hear!" said Jamie smugly, "get over here bitch," said Jamie as her dropped his trousers, "and suck my dick!"

Jamie dropped his pants, and revealed to Zoe, his 9" dick.

She couldn't stop staring at it!

"Get over here and suck on this!" Jamie commanded

"I don't remember it being that big." Zoe almost whimpered, "I can't take something that big, I've never given a blow job before!"

"That's because before I just stuck it in you and left, there was no time to stand and admire! And you'd better learn to suck this cock, or the whole street is gonna know your dirty little secret!"

Zoe walked over to Jamie and knelt in front of him. She grabbed his cock by its base, and licked up and down it. She then put the head of it in her mouth, and sucked.

"That's good Zoe!" said Jamie, "but take it further!" And with that he force his dick further down into her throat. She had taken 5" of his monster cock. Jamie admired her beautiful, long brown hair, and it fell over his dick.

But Zoe was getting agitated, she started gagging, and tried to pull out.

"NO!" shouted Jamie. He grabbed her by the hair, and forced her to take the rest of his cock!

"Now SUCK!" he commanded, and he thrust his penis in and out of her throat, while forcing her head to bob up and down.

"Yes Zoe. Yes!" he said, "This is amazing! Much better than Sonya or Janine. Now I'm gonna cum in a second, and your gonna swallow all of my load you slut! OK?"

Zoe made a muffled noise beneath Jamie's dick.

"I'll take that as a yes! And.. after.. .. that .." Jamie's breathing became more erratic as he got closer to climax, "we .. see.. what.. else.. you.. can.. do..! OH MY GOD! Here it CUMS!"

He thrust his cock into her throat and pulled her mouth onto him, and then he shot his huge wad of spunk down Zoe's throat! Zoe began to gag under the sheer volume of cum entering her mouth. Jamie saw this, so pulled his cock out, and let the last few spurts of his juice land on Zoe's face.

"My God That Was GOOD!" said Jamie, "what shall we do next??"

TO BE CONTINUED!