Eat me alive {Lovers' version}

Poem Info
77 words
3.8
1.8k
0
Share this Poem

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eat me alive.

Pull my hair ,and spread my thighs.

Bite my neck, as my back is bent.

Touch me till im dripping.

If im bad, please whip me.

My eyes will roll back.

As your body gives me an attack.

Use your nails to scron,

my body thats newly yours.

Yes oh dear lover Im begging,

for you to eat me alive.

Use your teeth to make me freak,

And we just might survive.
~

Please rate this poem
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
MSTarotMSTarotover 11 years ago
Nice

I can see you have good tastes....or maybe it you like to taste? Either way there is a lot of teeth involved.Grin.

When I give comments I like to give a critique of a persons work to try and help them as a writer. I've said a few times it's the kind of comments I would like to get but never seem to.

Go slowly. There is no rush. If you have to put the poem or story aside for a few weeks before you post it. Then read back through it. Those miss spelled words will kind of almost jump out at you then.

The site will still be here, ready to crucify you. Smiles.

Or love you.

You will get a little of both.

So thicken the skin, put pen to paper or fingers to keyboards..chisel to stone.. whatever.

Have the courage to write badly. (Mark Twain)

Now if i can just follow my own advice.

M.S.Tarot

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
TO FOIST THAT PLEA

leaves desire in its wake, TK U MLJ LV NV

MarcelineTheVampireQueenMarcelineTheVampireQueenover 11 years agoAuthor
Chill...

I spelled it wrong okay? I ment SCORN. Definition 3- A derisive or contemptuous action or speech. - Source,: Dictionary.com LOOK IT UP!

HarryHillHarryHillover 11 years ago
scron??

1. scron a guy that is weak, small, scrawny or varied combinations of those pitiful attributes. you can also say scronz for plural "What a scron that kid is" "too ...

2. The offspring of the Scron creature. Incredibly edgy around humans due to the torturous upbringing from the adult scron.

...

must be a ms. or a weak alien ...5ed for sending me to the Donjon.

Share this Poem