Ebony's Punishment

Story Info
Ebony stays after school to get what's cumming to her!
3.8k words
4.43
121.7k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The misbehaving young woman is real but the story is purely fiction. Enjoy the story and pass along your comments, there may be more of her since she loves to read about herself in such naughty situations. Thanks! KBN

It was her last class of the day and she was glad to be going home soon, it had been hot in the school all day and she wanted a nice cool bath and to get out of the tight skirt and low cut top she’d decided to wear. Classes had been dull all day but she didn’t mind the last one, she had the cute math Teacher with the great butt, which was looking damned good as he wrote equations on the chalkboard. His slacks were tight across his buns and she loved to watch them flex, imagining he was driving his cock into her. He was twice her age but she really didn’t care, she’d noticed the package he hid in those pants and knew he’d have a nice fat dick to suck on. She was dreamily watching his ass when he spun around, tapping his chalk on the board.

“You guys copy these down and figure them out tonight.” He said to the class.

He had looked right at her as he turned, catching the look on her face as her eyes flashed up from his ass to his face, a bright blush creeping across her cheeks. Feeling a slight blush himself he dropped into his seat behind the big oak desk, wondering if he had actually just caught his student checking out his ass. The thought caused a little stir in his pants. There was no way to hide a hard-on in those slacks but thankfully class was nearly over.

Looking up from his notes he gave her a quick once-over as she copied into her notebook. She was slim and short with small but firm tits hidden beneath a top that was practically see-through, her young nipples just swollen enough to be seen. Her smooth golden brown legs were completely exposed to him, her desk was directly in front of his and he’d often sneaked a peek during study time to admire her honey colored thighs, often visible thanks to short skirts that had so far (thank god) not been banned from school. Being a school Teacher didn’t pay much but it had its perks and she was one of his.

Glancing around the room he was pleased to see everyone trying to figure out the easier equations before heading home. He’d always hated homework himself and tried not to overload them on Fridays, they were teenagers and had better things to do than pretend to do math over the weekend. He cast his eyes upon her again, looking at the dark shadow hiding the treasures beneath her skirt as his cock stirred beneath his desk. As she slouched down into her seat her legs spread apart the slightest amount, nearly giving him a view of her panties. His eyes jumped up as he realized she was watching him. Their eyes locked and she gave the tiniest bit of a smile and opened her legs farther, obviously inviting him to look. To his delight she wasn’t wearing any panties. Her beautiful brown lips were puffy and damp, either from the heat or from the excitement of being watched by her Teacher he didn’t know or care. She was perfectly bare, shaved bald assuming she had much pubic hair to shave to begin with. Quickly glancing both ways to be sure no one would notice she dropped one hand down under her desk, gently tugging her skirt up enough for him to have easy access to see her dip her finger into her cunt. She squirmed a little when she shoved it completely in, dreaming it was her Teacher’s dick penetrating her for the first time. Pulling her finger free of her silky depths she lifted it to her lips, he reached down to squeeze his cock as she sucked her own juices off, looking him dead in the eye.

They both jumped as the bell rang. Scrambling for their belongings the class filed out the door, she was last in line and paused at the door to look back at her Teacher. Reaching down with her free hand she lifted the back of her skirt, showing him the wonderful rounds orbs of her ass as he gripped his fat cock through his slacks, no longer hidden beneath the desk. It looked huge to her as she giggled and slipped out into the hall, pulling the door shut behind her.

He sighed heavily, leaning back into his chair. If only she were a little older she’d be out of school. Slowly he collected his notes and books into a pile to dump into his bag. He had a few minutes to kill before he could go walking around the school; she’d left him good and hard with that show. As he pushed the last book down into his bag there was a gentle knock at the door, absent-mindedly he called out, “Come.”

Closing the door quietly behind herself she responded, “Make me.”

He sat up straight when he heard her voice; she was definitely the last person he’d expected! “Come in Ebony, and sit down.” Blushing badly she slipped in behind her regular desk out of habit. “You realize that you shouldn’t have done that earlier don’t you?” he asked.

“Yes Sir” she responded meekly, staring at her hands, trembling slightly in her lap.

“And of course,” he continued, getting up to walk around in front of her desk, “that I’ll have to punish you somehow.”

Raising her head she found herself face to face with his bulging slacks. “OH!” she whispered. Reaching down she lifted her skirt to bare her cunt, the cold plastic seat giving her goosebumps as her finger softly flicked against her clit. “Do whatever you want to Sir.” She said, looking anxiously up into his handsome face.

“I think I’ll do just that.” He responded with a grin, walking towards the door.

He’d never fucked a girl her age but had dreamed about it often enough. He’d daydreamed of fucking her in particular on quite a few occasions, especially after she’d worn some short miniskirt or a shirt that couldn’t hide her puffy nipples from his experienced eyes. He poked his head out the classroom door to be sure no one was around before he tasted this forbidden fruit, finding the hallway empty except two of the senior football players who were loitering a half dozen feet away.

“Boys!” he whispered, “Come here.” Looking puzzled they walked over.

She slipped two full fingers into her cunt as he walked over to lock the door, thinking how kinky it was when he cracked the door open, knowing anyone could catch her fucking herself at school. She thought she’d heard mumbled voices as she slipped her top off, leaving her bra on, wanting to feel him remove it himself. Suddenly her Teacher turned around and two boys walked in. They were older than her and were staring at her cunt and nearly exposed tits.

“What…” she exclaimed at being caught.

“Quiet!” came the stern reply by her Teacher. “You’ve misbehaved and now you have to take your punishment like a good girl. Boys, go stand beside her.”

The two seniors went to the desk, one on each side, quickly jerking their cocks out of their jeans. They were both well-built lads of 19 with stiff cocks bigger than the two she’d had before. They stood beside her and stroked themselves; both cocks pointed her way, bobbing near her face.

“OK naughty girl,” her Teacher began, “you want to show off that cunt?” Rolling his chair around he sat in front of her with a digital camera in his hand. “Go right ahead. But I’m going to photograph you giving these boys blowjobs while you fingerfuck yourself for me.”

She began to protest but one of the boys shoved the thick head of his cock between her full lips, causing her to choke as it pushed past her tongue and into her throat. “Beep” The camera capturing the surprised look on her face as the older boy suddenly assaulted her mouth. Betraying her own surprise she had instantly crammed her fingers deep into her tight little tunnel.

“Beep” Close-ups of her soaked pussy captured in digital history. Her forced blowjob turned into a full-blown facefucking as the muscular young man wrapped his fist in her hair and pounded her tender mouth with his swollen member. The other boy, while stroking his rock solid hard-on furiously, had slipped a hand into her bra and commenced to roll her nipple between his fingertips. Giving a good hard pinch he was rewarded with her muffled groan, escaping around the shaft of the dick in her mouth.

“Beep” Images of herself flashed through her mind, wondering what sort of wonderfully perverse photos her Teacher was getting of her, pleasing these two older boys while he watched her.

“Hurry up boys, it’s my turn.” Said Teacher. She could feel her cunt throb with desire with that one short line. She began to furiously suck the cock in her mouth, moaning with delight as she felt it swell deep down in her throat.

“Oh fuck,” mumbled the boy, “I’m gonna cum!” His first load erupted as he was pulling away, leaving a fiery hot trail of cum that coated her tongue and splashed against the back of her throat.

“Shit, me too” moaned his friend.

Her mouth was still full so he jerked her bra forward and fired his round straight down at the sensitive nipple he’d been abusing, his cum drenching her small breast, pooling inside the cup.

“Beep” A perfect picture of a long cock shooting a load all over her young, firm breast while another, buried all the way to the curly hair at the base, unloaded down her throat, a look of intense passion on her face as she had difficulty taking the whole thing so roughly. As the boys finished their ejaculations she wrapped her little hands around both cocks and licked them clean, alternating from one to the other.

“Beep” Two semi-hard dicks resting on her lower lip as her tongue darted between them, lapping up cum like a kitten with milk.

“OK boys, out you go.” Announced the Teacher. “And not a word if you want to pass my class!” nodding and grinning from ear to ear both boys zipped up and headed out the door, locking it behind themselves.

“Come here Ebony.” She slipped out from behind the desk and stood in front of him, her knees shaking with anticipation. “On your knees, it’s my turn.” Said her Teacher as he put his hands up on her shoulders and pulled her down. She dropped down in front of him and quickly kissed the huge bulge in his pants. She dreamt of his cock while laying in bed fingering herself, imaging how hot it would feel buried in her cunt as her hips bucked against her hand, intense orgasms ripping through her. And now, now it was a mere inch from her. Nervously she unzipped his pants and reached inside, freeing his cock from its prison of cloth to enter the heaven that was her sweet young mouth. It was long and thick like she’d imagined with a wet spot of precum at the tip. She flicked her nimble tongue across the head and it twitched in her hand, causing him to moan lightly.

“Beep” Capturing her tongue sliding across the slit of his dick, drinking up his precum for the first time.

“Take it you little cocksucker.” He groaned, wrapping his big hand in her hair and pulling her head into his lap. Her lips stretched and wrapped around his throbbing cock, tasting him as she slid down around the swollen shaft.

“Beep” Halfway in. Suddenly he pushed her head down, forcing the whole length in.

“Beep” She loved when he made her take it, a reminder that he was in charge. Her the Student, him the Teacher. She cupped his sack in one hand and gripped the base of his dick with the other, her head quickly bobbing up and down on him. She was a great cocksucker and she knew it, now she finally had the chance to show him. He moaned and rolled his hips up into her, feeling the back of her throat against the sensitive head of his cock.

“Stop,” he mumbled, “Stop Ebony.” She didn’t want to stop and sucked even harder until he pulled her away by her hair. His cock came out with a “POP” she had been sucking him so hard.

“But I want to taste you!” she begged. “Please, cum in my mouth Teacher.” Her beautiful hazel eyes were locked on his member, wet with her saliva and as hard as it had ever been when he was her age.

“Get up.” He replied, taking her by the hand and pulling her to her feet. She looked heartbroken until he turned her around and pushed her up against the desk. Delight danced across her face as she caught on, looking back over her shoulder. “Down” he demanded. She spread her legs apart so her hips were level with the desktop and laid her body across his papers, feeling the cum on her tit squishing inside her bra, making her nipple ache to be pinched again. She couldn’t wait to get home and taste the other boy’s seed in her bra. Teacher pulled her skirt up around her belly and stood back to admire her smooth golden young flesh.

“Beep” She could imagine the picture he’d just taken. Her high heels spread wide exposing her cunt and beautifully round ass, her skirt shoved up around her middle, the straps of her thin pink bra a bright contrast to lightly brown skin, her hands reaching out to grip the corners of the desk, just waiting to be taken by him.

“Please Teacher,” she began, “I’ve been a bad girl, you have to punish me. Do whatever you want to me.”

He kneeled down close behind her.

“Beep” Close-ups of her would drive him crazy late into the night after he’d finished with her here.

“Are you ready?” he asked.

“Mmmm” was her only response.

Standing up he reached for the long wooden yardstick lying beside her on the desk. “Three lashes young lady, can you handle that?” as he ran the cool wooden stick across her upturned ass. She looked slightly terrified but shook her head in acceptance.

“First,” he began, “for not wearing panties like a good girl should.” Whack! She inhaled sharply as a soft pink line appeared across her left cheek. She knew he hadn’t hit her very hard at all; it was mostly just the surprise at being spanked. Her cunt clenched tight as he drew back for the second.

“Next,” he continued, “for shoving your finger in your pussy during class and letting me watch. That was very naughty.” Whack! Another line, now across her right cheek. Again she gasped in surprise, realizing she liked the feel of him being in control and punishing her.

“And now,” he said, “this one is for real, just because I want to know how much you like it.” WHACK! She muffled a sudden scream by biting down on her arm as he struck her squarely across both plump cheeks, her pussy betraying her as it shook in a short but violent orgasm. She was breathing hard, completely amazed that she’d just cum and silently wishing he’d felt the need for four lashes instead of three.

“Beep” He quickly captured the red welt on her ass. He stepped up behind her after dropping his pants, his cockhead shiny with precum resting against the brown bud of her ass as he leaned over to show her the picture he’d just taken. She sighed deeply and pushed backwards against him, feeling his nuts brush up against her dripping lips as his dick slid up the length of her crack.

“Please,” she begged again, “I’ve been such a bad girl Teacher.”

He wrapped his hand around his cock and rubbed it along the velvety smooth slit between her lips, coating the head with the juice from her orgasm.

“Have you been fucked?” he asked all of a sudden, the thought occurring to him that she could still be a virgin.

“Yes,” she whispered, afraid he would stop, “I’ve only let two boys fuck me though.” her knuckles turning white as she hung onto the sides of the desk in anticipation.

“You have been a bad little girl haven’t you?” he replied, shoving the fat head of his cock into her throbbing young cunt.

“Unnnfff” she groaned with delight, finally feeling him inside her, after all the nights of playing with herself and dreaming of this moment.

“Beep” Her pussy drenched his head as she heard the camera snap photos of herself being invaded by his big cock.

“Are you ok baby?” he asked gently. Placing her hands firmly on the desk she shoved her whole body back, feeling her cunt slam down around him, her walls, slick with excitement, stretched to accept his girth as his balls slapped against her clit. “Fuck!” he exclaimed

“Beep” The sight of his shaft buried straight up her tight young pussy was more than her could stand. Practically throwing the camera to the desktop he wrapped his big hands around her narrow little hips and forced the last of his cock into her, feeling her body shiver as he pinned her against the desk.

“You want it hard and rough girl?” he asked hoarsely.

She nodded and grabbed the edges of the desk, “Fuck me Teacher, and Fuck me hard!”

He pulled his cock from her depths until only the head was inside and suddenly slammed back into her. She cried out as he pounded her three or four times rapidly, feeling her satiny cunt grip him tightly, trying to suck him in deeper with every thrust. He was lost in the lust of the moment, fucking his student across his desk at school and knowing it was exactly what she wanted. What she had obviously been wishing for.

Reaching down he grabbed both of her inner thighs, lifted her up and spread them apart. Her legs, bent at the knees were now on the desk, spread wide apart and up close to her sides. She was completely exposed to him, her pussy, which he had never pulled away from, was directly in line with his cock. He gripped her hips painfully hard and began to pound into her, long solid thrusts that felt like they would burst her apart as she was pulled and pushed back and forth on the desk, his papers crumpled and destroyed beneath her. Her cunt, spread open in this position, was dripping with her juices, and relishing the rough fucking she was finally getting. The ridges on his cock massaging her inner lips with every stroke, encouraging the most intense orgasm she’d ever hoped to have. Barely hanging on with one hand she thrust the other down between her legs, attacking her own clit with eager fingers. His nuts slapped against her hand as she furiously rubbed the solid pebble beneath her fingertips.

“Oh god,” she groaned, feeling her cunt clamp down around his massive cock as it smashed into her, “fuck me Teacher, harder! I’m going to cum!” she cried out wildly as a blinding wave of passion blasted through her cunt. Her head felt light as he pulled her back by the hips and somehow forced his dick even deeper inside her. “Yes!” she cried, “I’m such a bad girl, fuck me!” Somewhere in the fog that blinded her thoughts she could hear the camera again. “Beep” “Beep” “Beep” The thought of him jerking off to pictures of her later sent her pussy bucking with another orgasm that saturated his dick, her cum dripping out to coat her own hand and clit as she rubbed it madly.

His pounding was like a freight train thundering through her pussy, she loved to be taken roughly, to feel so little control, letting her wonderfully sexy Teacher have her tender little cunny right in her own class. It was so hot and dirty she couldn’t stand it. But her moans and groans and whimpers were sending him over the edge.

“Now,” he growled like some angry beast, “turn around and drink all you can take before I fill your cunt instead!”

Jerking her body forward she freed his swollen cock and spun around to face his orgasm, he stepped back and she slipped off the desk to the floor. Grabbing his shaft she stuffed half his monstrous dick into her mouth, running her tongue around the head, teasing him to fill her belly, as she tasted her own cunt on him. He pushed her head back against the side of the desk and began fucking into her fist, feeling her suck harder, milking him, moaning lustfully around the head.

His first load came so hard and sudden it nearly choked her, firing like a cannon into the back of her mouth, coating her tongue, her teeth and her throat as she tried to swallow, jerking him loose from her lips in surprise.

“Beep” He caught the second load with the camera as it splashed into her face, covering her full, tender young lips with his molten hot cum. Opening her mouth she stuck out her tongue to catch the rest as she stroked his cock for him. He caught every wave on camera as they flew into her cum-covered mouth. She swallowed every drop, looking up at him with those beautiful green eyes, watching him take her picture and knowing she could trust him not to share them with anyone. He shouldn’t be cumming down her throat to start with and she shouldn’t be stroking his cock while her cum dripped from her cunt onto the floor between her legs.

12