Elise Ch. 2

Story Info
Elise taken by James' friends.
1.7k words
4.32
148.4k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 02/02/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm..ohh babby..mmm...ohhh sweet twat..." James moaned as he came inside Elise's dripping cunt. They were finishing their afternoon fuck session in the ladies' bathroom. Elise was leaning against the sink with her face smushed against the mirror while James pounded into her from the back. "Ahhh..ahh..uhhh..ohh yeahh" grunted Elise.

When they came, James withdrew his slimy cock and turned Elise over so that she was facing him. Cum dripped down her thighs and started forming a puddle on the floor. "That was good baby..real good..,"he said. "Why don't you "escort" me into the showers and take a shower w/ me." Still breathing heavily, Elise said, "Ok baby.." and proceeded to get dressed.

When they got to the showers, knowing that they were empty at this time, James started stripping her. He took off her shirt, undid her bra, and fondled her breasts until she was hot and moaning again. She pushed him away and ran her tongue over her sweet full lips. She knelt down in front of him and inserted her fingers under the waistband of his pants. She pulled them down slowly, until they fell to his feet. Then she pulled his boxers down until his thick, long cock sprang out and hit her in the face. He was already hard and the head of his massive cock was glistening amidst the dried cum and her juices from their previous fucking. He felt her hot breath on his cock. "Suck it good baby," he said.

But before she put her mouth on him, she reached into her panties, until her hand was covered with her wetness. She rubbed her moist hand up and down his shaft. Then she opened her mouth and started licking up all the juices she left on his cock. She parted her lips wide and managed to take half of him into her mouth. Elise was bobbing her head up and down his shaft trying to take more of him in her mouth. Meanwhile, she was playing and tugging at his huge balls. Immediately, his breathing got heavier and he started moving his hips to match her rhythm.

When her nose was buried in his kinky pubic hair, she knew she had all of him in her mouth and throat. Having deep-throated many of her previous boyfriends, she quickly got over the gag reflex and started milking him with her throat. He was moaning loudly when he suddenly tensed up and she could feel him cumming down her throat. Some of his spunk made its way into her mouth and spilled out through the corners. She managed to swallow most of it. He withdrew his softening cock from her mouth, and pulled her up. "You're a good 'lil cocksucker baby..now take off your pants..and meet me under the shower."

They soaped each other's bodies up and started kissing while the warm water soaked them. With his tongue probing her mouth and one hand on squeezing her breast, he reached down and slipped his hand between her legs. He rubbed the outside of her slippery cunt and then plunged two fingers deep into her cunt, and started rubbing her clit with his thumb. Elise's thighs closed in on his hand and her cunt walls contracted around his thick fingers. He started moving his fingers in her cunt, curling them in order to find her g-spot. He pressed his fingers against her front pussy wall and started making slow circles until he heard her gasp and let out a loud moan. He continued stimulating her g-spot and rubbing her clit until she was on the verge of orgasming. With her back turned to the rest of the showers, Elise didn't see them approaching. James withdrew his fingers from her pussy and let go of her breasts, and Elise felt strong hands around her waist, pulling her away from James. Still dazed from the pleasure she just received, she didn't struggle, but leaned back against whoever was holding her. "So you like black cock..don't you bitch?" a deep voice whispered in her ear. "Well..your pussy ain't seen nothin' yet.."

At this, Elise turned her head and saw that she was being carried towards the other end of the showers by a huge black man..bigger than James..with an evil face. His head was clean-shaven and he had a huge scar running along his cheek. His eyebrows were arched at an angle that made him seem evil, and his grin bared two gold canine teeth. He was wearing his orange prison uniform, but she could make out bulging muscles on his arms. Elise struggled, but to no avail. His grip around her waist tightened and she knew she wasn't getting away.

The inmate dropped her on the floor and she looked up to see that there was another black inmate w/ him. Although smaller than the man that carried her, the way in which he was looking at her made her very uncomfortable. James was nowhere in sight.

Suddenly Elise became aware of the fact that she was naked. She tried to cover up her still-swollen breasts and pussy. The men laughed. "No need to be coverin' all that up girl..soon you'll be barin' more than you think.." said the bigger one. The other inmate laughed. She sat on the wet floor and watched them undress. She knew escape would be futile. She watched the bigger inmate unbutton his shirt and paid attention to the name on his tag..."Brown" it said. The other one was "Jones."

She gasped when she saw Brown's cock. The monster must've been over 11" long! It was covered with thick bulging veins and the tip was pink. It was already hard and Elise felt a chill go up her spine. Jones' cock was about the same size, but less thick."Get up girl..let's take a good look at ya" Brown said. Elise reluctantly stood up while the two men ogled her body. "Nice big titties..mmm..little pussy hair too..and look at that sweet ass..I'm gonna love pounding into that thing.." He walked up to her, grabbed her by her dripping hair, and pulled her wet body close to his. His hard cock poked her in the stomach painfully. She looked so small against the nearly 7 foot tall inmate. Her face was level with his muscular chest and she could feel the heat coming from his body. He pulled her hair back and stuck his tongue in her mouth. She tried to resist, but he pulled her hair back even more until she cried out. Elise was scared, but seeing as how things could get violent if she didn't comply, she decided to get out of this unscathed. Elise kissed him back, probing his mouth with her tongue, and felt him ease the hold on her hair. She rubbed her wet body against his and he responded by letting go of her mouth and moving down to her breasts. "This bitch really wants it man.." he said to Jones, and engulfed her breast with his mouth. Jones was standing a couple feet away watching the action and stroking his cock.

"Mmm.." Elise moaned and pulled Brown's head closer as her body started responding. She felt her pussy getting hotter as he sucked on her breasts, leaving red marks around the areolas. He let go of her breasts and pushed her down. "Get on the floor baby.." She laid down on the cold floor. He got on his knees and spread her thighs wide open until her pink cunt was exposed. She looked at him and saw him grinning at her. He grabbed he thighs and lifted her ass up off the floor until her pussy was level with his face. He then started licking her, starting from the inner thighs and working his way towards her clit and cunt hole. He licked circles around her clit, the roughness of his tongue causing her to buck her hips in pleasure. He plunged his tongue in her cunt a few times and then licked his way down to her ass hole. He licked around her puckering ass hole and then came back up to her clit. She came, thrashing her body violently while he continued eating her out.

Then he got up, picked her up off the floor, so that her legs were wrapped around him, and rubbed his cock up and down her cunt a few times, making sure to rub her throbbing clit w/ it. Suddenly he, pushed her down onto his cock so that she was impaled upon it, and it was buried to the hilt. She felt as if her pussy was being stretched past its limits. He then picked her up off his cock, and forced her down again. Elise let out a loud moan as his massive head pushed against her cervix. Soon he had her bouncing up and down on his cock, grunting and moaning.

Suddenly Elise felt something pushing against her anus, and strong hands fondling her breasts from the back. "Fuck her in the ass Jones..bet you its nice and tight..," Brown said. Elise tried to say no, but at that moment, Brown pulled her closer and covered her mouth with his, while pulling her ass cheeks farther apart for Jones. Jones spit on his fingers and lubed up her ass hole. Then, pressing slowly, managed to push the head of his cock past the sphincter. "Ohh fuck man..this bitch is tight.." he groaned. Elise couldn't scream or move away, and her exposed ass hole made it easy for Jones to continue forcing himself inside her. The pain of his cock invading her ass and the pleasure of Brown's cock filling her cunt combined to give Elise a massive orgasm.

"Ahhhh....mmmmmmmmmmm...." she threw her head back, and just as her cunt walls started contracting around Brown's cock, Jones pushed his member all the way in. Elise almost passed out, and now she was stuck in between two huge grunting men. She arched her back and pushed Brown's mouth back to her tits, while savoring the sensations both cocks were giving her. Elise's climaxing pussy caused Brown to cum. "Ohhhh godddd...ughhhhhh.." he grunted as he shot his wad in her hot pussy. Jones followed, shooting his spunk deep into her bowels. Her tight ass was too much for him.

This is how the other correctional officers found them. Elise was fired from her job, and never saw James, or Brown, or Jones again. But she improvised by buying a huge black dildo from the local sex shop. And she was eyeing her new black neighbor that was moving in.."Wonder if he set up the bed yet.." she thought.