Elixir For The Undead Ch. 02

Story Info
Buffy meets up with Spike.
3k words
4.43
26.3k
7
0

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/18/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Dawn!” Buffy yelled as she walked down the stairs. “I’m going out on patrol now!”

“Ok Buffy!” Dawn hollered from the kitchen. “I have some homework anyway. Is it ok if Kathy comes over to study with me? We have an English test tomorrow.”

“Just as long as you do study, and no TV until you finish your homework, ok?”

“Oh alright, be careful Buff, don’t let the vampires bite.” Dawn replied.

“OK, don’t wait up. If you need me, I have my pager. Remember; if it’s an emergency enter 7-3-0. That way I will know it’s you. Bye!” Buffy said and walked out the door.

Buffy was heading to the cemetery as her thoughts flickered to last night’s events. Her face got warmer remembering Spike’s body against hers. How they melded so perfectly like to pieces of a puzzle.

The more she thought of him, the more she wanted to slam him up against the wall and devour him…Which gave her a wicked idea.

Spike saw the wicked grin appear on Buffy’s face as he approached her at the cemetery gates.

“Hi Luv! Fancy meetin’ you ‘ere.” Spike said sarcastically.

“It’s my favourite hangout.” Buffy was staring at him, trying to undress him with her eyes.

Without another thought, Spike pulled Buffy to him in a passionate kiss. He loved the way she tasted.

Buffy pushed away from him and looked into his eyes.

“The sooner we get the sweep over, the sooner we can get on to bigger and better things.” Buffy purred as she rubbed her hand against Spike’s groin.

“Ahh pet…Yesss… Ahhh definitely bigger if you keep that up…” He said hoarsely.

Buffy smiled at his reaction and said “OK, did you by any chance see any baddies on your way here?”

“Nope, it’s been pretty quiet so far.. Don’t worry luv… The night is still young. But I think we should check the west side since there is some fresh laid soil.”

“Let’s go then.” Buffy acknowledged.

After checking the west side, the duo dispatched a newly risen vamp and 3 minions.

“Nothing like a good spot of violence to get the juices flowin’… Not that I need any help when you’re around.” Spike proclaimed, sidling up behind Buffy and grinding himself against her backside.

“Mmmmm Hmmmm!” Buffy sighed, feeling his hardness through their clothing.

Buffy scanned their location and saw some trees that would give them some cover. She took Spike’s hand and led him over to the privacy of the trees.

“Slayer, where we goin’?”

“I would like to try something. I’m sure you won’t mind.” She said looking in his direction.

“Just as long as it doesn’t include me gettin’ any splinters… I’m all yours.” He joked

“ Thank you.” She said, and used her strength to push him up against the nearest tree.

“Wow luv! I like a woman who can take charge of a situation. You takin’ it in your own hands?” Spike asked innocently.

“You know it baby! I’m gonna take it into my own hands and um… mouth and ummm…” She trailed off as she pulled him in for a mind-blowing kiss. Tongues battle, but neither was fighting the war between them anymore.

Her hands trailing down his neck and shoulders, caressing his chest and kneading the muscles through his shirt. Her fingers found his zipper and button to his jeans. Pulling away from the kiss, she looked at Spike’s face as she slid down his body to free his cock from the confines of the black denim.

“Oh Buffy!!” Spike managed to spit out as she took the tip of his penis into her mouth. Spike threw his head back against the tree and hissed. He changed into game face when Buffy started to suck on the head.

Buffy could taste the saltiness of his skin. She moaned as she took him further into her mouth making her throat vibrate against his cock.

“Oh fuck… That’s good… Ahhhhh!!! Slayer do that again!” Spike exclaimed.

Buffy obliged, and moaned again to give Spike the pleasure she was feeling as well.

Her tongue swirled around his length, sliding up and down. She would gently nip at his head and dart her tongue to taste the droplets of cum that had appeared.

Spike’s hand went to Buffy’s head guiding her to engulf him again, his fingers entangling in her mass of blonde hair.

Buffy knew that Spike wasn’t gonna let this go on much longer, his hips were pumping her mouth in earnest. She grazed her teeth along his shaft gently, yet firmly, which seemed to be the last of Spike’s resistance. “I’m cumming!! I’m cumming!! Ahhhh fffuuuuccckkkk!!!!”

Spike let out a groan that would have scared away any animals in their vicinity.

“Oh Buffy!! Bloody Hell! That was amazing!” He said turning back into his human façade.

“I.. I was good?” She asked licking her lips.

“Oh luv, that was better than good… I need a cigarette!” He said patting his jacket to find his smokes.

After lighting his smoke and doing up his jeans, he kissed Buffy hard on the mouth, tasting the remnants of himself on her tongue.

“Wait ‘til I get you home… I have a few tricks up my sleeve.” He whispered.

“I bet you do with your years of experience.” She replied.

“Are you calling me old?” he asked with shock in his voice.

“Well… you are at least 1 century older than me,” She said with humour in her eyes.

Spike took her hand and led her toward his crypt. “Well at least I’m still younger than my poofy sire… That reminds me… His birthday is coming up… I think I should get him some Geritol… and a cane.”

They walked on, with the vampire laughing and the slayer rolling her eyes.

Once at his crypt, Spike opened the door. Before Buffy could walk 2 feet in the doorway, Spike scooped her up and carried her to the tomb, closing the door behind him.

“Hey?” She shouted, giggling all the while.

“I’m carrying you over the threshold!” Spike stated through the grin on his face.

“You know that’s for newlyweds. Spike we aren’t married!” Buffy laughed.

“Well, yeah, the way I see it Pet, We can still have the honeymoon… And I think that’s what we need to do right now.” He said huskily laying her on top of the sarcophagus.

Discarding their clothes, they didn’t take the time to cherish each other’s bodies. The passion between them too great to postpone it any further.

The dance between Buffy & Spike is poetry in motion. Their moans and screams are lyrics written from the Powers That Be.

Buffy looked into Spike’s eyes and could see the hunger of desire, yet it didn’t frighten her, but comforted her. Feeling him inside her writhing against her pelvis, the friction of skin on skin, hot on cold, sensations almost too much to bear. Until the release is given, sailing on the seas of pleasure.

Coming down from their state of bliss, Buffy mentions,

“Ya know, I think this is the best patrol I’ve ever been on.”

“I would have to agree with you there luv.” Spike said with a light kiss on her brow.

“You know it’s too bad that I can’t stay the night.” Buffy pouted.

“Pet, I know. You have Dawn to think about.” He replied sadly.

* Beep Beep Beep *

“What is that? Slayer, your jacket is beeping?” Spike said curiously.

“Oh Shit! That’s my beeper… Well at least I didn’t have it on vibrate.” Buffy answered reaching for her jacket.

“Damn!” Buffy exclaimed. “It’s Giles. I have to go. They need me at the magic shop…”

“Well what about Dawn?” He asked.

“Would you mind going over to my place and stay with her? If we need you at least I will know where to get a hold of you.”

“Yeah no worries pet. You’ll just owe me in sexual favors.” Spike quipped with a mischievous grin.

Buffy climbed off the tomb to gather her clothes. Spike loved to watch her naked form bend to find the discarded underclothes which were thrown askew in their haste to get naked.

He watched her put her pants and top on to arrive as quickly as possible to meet the Scoobies.

“Um… Buffy.”

“Spike I gotta go. I will meet you back at my place in an hour if I can’t solve this problem quickly.”

“Um… yeah… But Buffy…” Spike trailed off as Buffy kissed him and waved good-bye and left the crypt.

(Silence)

“But Buffy… Your clothes are in disarray.” He said to an empty crypt.

*****

Buffy burst through the magic shop door out of breath.

“Ok where’s the monster? Demon? Vampire?” She said breathlessly.

The Scooby Gang looked up from their research to gape in alarm at Buffy’s appearance.

“Buffy are you ok?” Xander asked getting up from his seat at the table.

“Yeah Buffy, you look a little haggard…” Willow asked concerned.

“I’m fine, I got here as fast as I could. What’s wrong?” Buffy replied.

“Well it’s just that… you know… with the shirt, the frizzy hair and… OH MY GOD IS THAT A HICKEY? YOU’VE HAD SEX!” Xander exclaimed going into overload.

“No she hasn’t! Willow remarked, quickly glancing in Buffy’s direction.

“See? I haven’t!” Buffy stammered.

“Oh My Goddess! Yes she has!” Willow looked Buffy over more thoroughly.

“I was just out on patrol and I - I – I was just with Spike, he will tell you!” Buffy shouted.

“Spike?” Xander questioned “Patrol? Oh no! Oh dear God. Somebody please shoot me now so I can stop my brain from processing this.” Xander panicked. “I’m gonna faint.”

“YOU SLEPT WITH SPIKE? They all said in unison.

“What makes you think it was Spike…If I did sleep with someone, that is… And I’m not saying that I… Oh forget it… I’m not gonna do this… Ok it was Spike.” Buffy finally defeated by her friends grilling, she sat down on the steps and buried her head in her lap from the embarrassment of this situation.

Buffy raised her head and stated, “Ok, so what of it? He has only tried to kill me… Like a million times… Who hasn’t?

“She’s got a point there. So Buffy how was he?” Anya inquired enthusiastically.

Xander just stared at his girlfriend; “You’re not helping.”

Buffy stared at Anya and blushed.

“That good eh?” Anya deduced.

“Listen up everyone! I am a grown woman and I can date whomever I want… Just as long as it doesn’t bring an apocalypse.” Buffy announced. “So this is how it’s gonna be… Understand?”

All eyes lowered and heads nodded in silence.

“C-can we all get to the pressing matters at hand? There are more important events that need to be dealt with than who Buffy is dating… Even if it is Spike.” Giles declared, pinching the bridge of his nose and wiping his glasses.

The Scoobies went back to business with investigating the latest demon that was roaming around Sunnydale.

Buffy stood and walked over to the phone and dialed her house.

“Hey Dawn…. Did Spike get there? Good. Can I speak to him?” She said quietly into the receiver. “Um… You won’t believe what just happened… It’s outta the bag… What? You mean you let me leave your place looking like I just had a torrid affair?” Buffy stood there, hand on forehead, trying to absorb what Spike had tried to tell her before she left the crypt, but she wouldn’t listen.

“Well I will give you the low down when I get home, say 10:30 p.m.” Buffy ended the phone call with a deep sigh.

Willow walked up to Buffy and quietly asked Buffy the details about her time with Spike.

“Oh Willow, it’s all so surreal. I know I didn’t plan this, but I’ve found that I’ve had dreams about him the past few months. I just started to look at Spike in a different way.”

“Wow… Buffy, I just gotta say that this is weird, but I won’t judge you. I just wanna make sure you know what you are getting yourself into.” Willow commented.

“Willow, thanks for your concern, but Spike is the one guy that has been able to see right through me and he tells me the truth whether I like it or not.” Buffy explained.

The two girls hugged and went back to their reading.

An hour later, Buffy arrived home to Spike sitting on her couch watching TV with his feet on the coffee table.

“Make yourself at home why dontcha?” Buffy joked.

“Well Slayer, I figure you’d made yourself quite comfy in my flat the past couple of nights…” He teased.

Buffy walked over to the handsome vampire and gave him a quick kiss on the lips.

“Where’s Dawn?” She asked.

“Upstairs, reading in her room.” Spike replied.

“Well I guess now is as good as any to let her know about you and me….” Buffy walked over to the stairs and yelled, “Dawn, can you come down here for a minute?”

Walking back into the room and sitting on the coffee table facing Spike, she took a deep breath as soon as her sister came into the room.

“Hey Buffy… Did you slay your baddie?” Dawn asked.

“Um, yes and no, but I will talk about that later. First I wanna tell you something… I don’t know how to tell you this…” She looked at Spike, then at her sister. “I just wanted to let you know that Spike and I are sort of together.”

“Well… You guys are always together, no biggie there.” Dawn stared at the two of them and shrugged her shoulders.

“Yeah well…” Buffy started, but Spike rolled his eyes and cut in.

“Your sister and I have started dating each other, Nibblet. There it’s out, are you satisfied?” Spike amazed at Buffy’s expression.

“Spike… I didn’t want it to come out that fast… God… Dawn, I didn’t want it to come out like that…” Buffy apologized and ran her fingers through her hair.

“Buffy, it’s ok… I think you and Spike should have been together long ago. It’s like you two were supposed to be a couple… So it’s not me who you should worry about, but Mom!!”

“MOM!” Buffy realized the thought of having to tell her mother as soon as she is home from her trip.

“Well, Slayer, at least you have another 2 weeks to think of something…” He said with a sly grin.

“Oh gee, thanks Blondie!!” Buffy said as she playfully swatted him with a pillow on his head.

“OK… So is that all you wanted to tell me Buffy?” Dawn asked.

“Yeah… I guess that is all that needs to be out in the open for now…” She replied.

“OK then… I’m going to bed. Good night… ~aaawwwwwwwhhhhh~…. Guys.” Dawn yawned as she headed for the stairs.

With the two alone in the living room, Buffy snuggled in close to Spike.

“So how did it go with your friends?” Spike inquired.

“Well… not as good as it did with Dawn. The gang saw the after effects of our tryst tonight. By the way, the next time you give me a hickey, can it be somewhere not so noticeable?” She chided.

“Oh, I can do that… I can do that right now.” He teased moving in to nuzzle her neck.

Buffy let his exploration go on for a few minutes before she said,

“Ok… Enough of that, you should go.”

“But!”

“No Buts! I don’t need to have my sister spying on us from the staircase seeing us making out.” She argued.

“So let’s go to your room and lock the door.” He said with a sexy smile and a wink. “Then she won’t be able to watch what we do… Maybe hear it mind you… You would have to keep it down with the ‘Oh Spike, Yes Spike’.”

Buffy shocked from what Spike had just repeated threw the pillow at him again and pushed him on the floor.

The vampire hit the floor with a thud as the Slayer laughed when she heard “Ow” escape his mouth. “Oh! Bloody! Hell! Thanks for that Slayer. Nothing like a little bit of pain for foreplay,” and he pulled her on top of him, in an attempt to ravish her mouth.

Buffy stopped the kiss and sat up before it could go any further.

“Ok, have it your way.” He conceded.

“Thank you. I promise that you can stay here another night… I just don’t think that it should be right away.” Buffy explained

“Well… Just as long as I get to stay the night on Saturday night, luv.

“What’s Saturday night?” She asked quizzically.

“Our first official date.”

“Oh?” She said with a big smile on her face. “Ok, so is this a dinner and a movie date? Or the ‘Go to the Bronze’ date?”

“Well, let me just say that you should be in elegant attire for Saturday nights festivities.” Spike said with a wicked grin before he got up to get his duster on.

“Wow! Elegant attire eh? I guess I won’t have any time to go out shopping with school and all, since you are only giving me less than 48 hours notice.

“I’m sure you ‘ave something suitable up in that closet of yours, Slayer.”

“Sure, how do you know what is in my closet?” She teased. “Alright what time?”

“I will call you on Saturday at 7:00 p.m. from an undisclosed location, just be dressed in something elegant and sexy.”

With a lingering kiss, Buffy tried to push Spike out the door.

“If you don’t get out of here now, I won’t want you to leave… Oh what about my patrol Saturday night?” She asked.

“Don’t worry, I will take care of everything, “ he gave her a peck on the lips and walked away into the night.

*****