Elixir For The Undead Ch. 04

Story Info
Buffy tells Spike about her dream.
1.3k words
3.83
18.2k
4
0

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/18/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Spike rolled over as he was wakened by a strange sound. He opened his eyes to look at Buffy and saw her with a smile on her face. Just as he was about to touch her shoulder and say something she started to giggle.

“What the…” he mused.

Then her giggling became a little bit louder. He then realized that she was still fast asleep.

“Buffy,” he said quietly at first. “Buffy,” this time a little louder as he gently shook her shoulder.

Suddenly she woke startled by a big laugh and noticed that it was coming from her. She looked at her surroundings, then stared up at a bewildered Spike with a glint of curiosity in his eyes. He looked at the clock on her nightstand then back at her; it was just after 3:30 am.

“Was there somethin’ amusin' going on in your head Pet?”

She looked at him with humour in her eyes and said, “You won’t believe this dream I just had.” She rolled over to face him and propped her pillow up to get a better view of his beautifully chiseled features.

“I had this dream that I was going for this test to become a Vampire.”

“And that was hilarious?” he asked confused.

“Well, not at first, no. But the funny thing is that I had to go for these interviews. Like a job sorta thing.”

“Maybe it was something you ate?” he teased. “You know what that can do to you before you go to bed. I should know, I‘ve done it many a nights in my day.” He shivered at the thought. “I once dreamt that I was volunteering for a blood clinic and Drusilla was on my back like on a horse an’ danglin’ blood bags in front of my nose as if they were carrots. I didn’t know why but my hands were tied and I couldn’t reach them. And there was my soddin’ poof of a sire asking me if I wanted to go to the beach. Bloody aggravatin’ if you ask me. Learned my lesson, I did.”

Buffy slapped him playfully on the arm and said, “You are weird! Will you just listen? Anyway, so I go for these interviews and who is interviewing me? Willow, Tara, Giles, and my Mom.” She reached over to her nightstand to get a drink of water before she continued. “So in the interview I have to prove to them that I deserve to be turned. I tell them that I have always had a fascination with vampires ever since I was a little girl reading Anne Rice and Bram Stoker's Dracula plus all the movies that I have on video. So I have done all of my research which would make me a good candidate for becoming a vampire.” She started to giggle again just at the thought of telling the details of her dream to Spike.

“Get on wit’ it, I would like to get back to sleep ya know,” he told her as he tickled her rib cage.

“Ok! Ok!” she laughed. “So anyway, I leave the office and I am walking down this sidewalk, when all of a sudden Xander comes up to me and says, “Congratulations, you’re in”. I thought *Wow that’s all it takes?* of course anything can happen in your subconscious.”

“It’s a little bit more involved than that luv,” Spike drawled with a sexy grin on his face. Buffy looked at his lips and was thinking of kissing him at that moment, but then she didn’t want to lose her train of thought.

“Stop that!” she teased as she felt his hand moving in slow circles on her stomach and hip. “Let me finish my story. Now where was I?”

“Xander came up to you and said you were in,” he said slightly exasperated. He was getting turned on, by listening to her story about being turned. He often thought of what she would look like in game face. It brought his attention back to her mouth since he realized that she was talking again.

“Yeah, and then I was handed these two bottles. One was like a bottle of cough syrup, and the other was a bottle of pills, ya know in the clear container you would get with a prescription of antibiotics or something? Well I remember looking at the bottles and reading the labels. Get this!” she giggled. “The first bottle read “Vampire Vitamins: Elixir for the Undead”!” Right then, Buffy couldn’t contain the laughter that had been building throughout this reiteration of her dream.

Spike started to laugh at what he had just heard come out of her mouth. “Elixir for the Undead?” he cried. “You’ve got to be bloody kiddin’ me!”

When Buffy had calmed a bit she wiped the tears from her eyes and asked: “Do you wanna know what the other bottle said?”

“I can’t wait to hear it.” He stared at her, afraid of another outburst.

“Well I don’t think it’s as funny as the Elixir for the Undead, but it was a bottle of pills with a tag explaining that it was a vitamin B complex to be taken once a day with nightly feeding until finished. Fresh Blood Only!” she said and started to laugh again.

“Ya know, I didn’t know that vampires were so health conscious,” she mused. “Do you have a good benefits plan that I don't know about?”

The couple started off again with thunderous laughter, until they were too tired and Buffy’s face and stomach hurt from all the effort. She curled up against Spike and they slowly went back to sleep with periodic giggles coming from both of them every now and again. Then there was just the sound of one steady heartbeat in slumber.

*****

The next day Buffy walked into the Magic Box to see her watcher and friends gathered doing research on the Bolvarga demon.

"So, any more news on this Bulgaria demon?" Buffy asked the gang.

"Bolvarga demon, and yes, you got here just in time." Giles replied. "We have found that this demon needs the organs of young children to survive and we have noticed that a few children's hospitals in the San Francisco area have been in the news for mysterious brutal killings of children." Giles explained.

"So where's my plane ticket and when does my flight leave for San Francisco?" Buffy stated taking charge.

"Well, since you have asked. I would like you and Spike to go to San Francisco as soon as the sun sets. The flight is about 1 hour & 20 minutes so I will give you the maps of the area that this creature has been attacking. Buffy, you must kill it by beheading it." Giles enforced.

"Well, how do I clear my weapons through airport security check? I'm sure I won't run into the customs genie to grant us passage with my nice sharp axe here?" She said sarcastically.

"That's where I come in." Willow interjected. "I will provide a spell for your weapons. When they go through the x-ray, they will look like tennis rackets and other sports equipment.

"Wow! That's great… But what about Dawn…? Who will stay with her while both my mom and I are out of the city? My mom doesn't come home for another week." Buffy asked.

"Don't worry Buffy, she can stay with us, until you get back." Tara replied.

"Okay then, all is set… All I need is my boyfriend to put on some sunscreen and we can get going." Buffy confirmed the remaining details with Giles to learn of the Bolvarga's patterns, strengths and weaknesses. She got some of the weapons that she would need as Willow did the spell.

"Buffy, this spell should last 72 hours, so hopefully you will be back by then… If not you can call me and I will tell you what to do." Willow explained.

"Alrighty then… I'm off. Take care of Dawn, and if you need me, you know where I'll be. Buffy replied.

"Ah Buffy?" Giles stated, "Do be careful."

"I will, besides, I have a vampire on my side." The slayer smiled warmly, then turned and walked out the door.

TBC…………