Encounters with John Wayne Ch. 09

Story Info
He finally gets to taste her.
5.5k words
3.75
9k
1
0

Part 9 of the 31 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/16/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

God, they were having so much fun together! John Wayne and Diana Maitland could not believe that they were laughing again after another incredible fuck—in the bathtub, no less, in water that was starting to cool. But, their bodies were hot from their "ride" so the cooler water was almost refreshing.

They were smiling at each other and then their smiles faded, neither of them wanting to move, but both of them knowing they had to. Wayne reached up and grabbed Diana by her shoulders, pulling her down to him and kissing her fiercely, trying to sear the feelings of his lips on hers, her body crushed against his, and his softening dick still buried in her pussy. He suddenly had the sickening feeling that they were not destined to be together, and he wanted to burn these sensations into his memory.

She sensed the desperation in his kiss and felt the way his arms were crushing her body to his. She tried to respond in equal measure to let him know that she felt as desperate as he to hold onto what they have and savor every moment like it would be their last; she still had the nagging feeling that things would never work out for them in a long-term relationship. She had purposely avoided trying to get into show business because she did not like the thought of the public wanting to pry into every aspect of her private life, and a relationship with him would definitely thrust her into the public eye. No, she wanted to keep this private and she would have to figure out how to explain this to him.

As their desperation finally started to fade, his arms relaxed around her more and he gently ended their fiery kiss, lifting his head to look down at her face cradled sideways on his chest as she opened her eyes. He thought he saw a touch of sadness in them, making his guts twist as he thought, "Aw hell, I was right, I don't think I'm going to like this." He continued to watch her as she sat up and he sat himself straight up to face her, and he knew she was about to tell him where she saw this...thing between them going.

She took a deep breath and put her hands on either side of his face and neck and stared into his eyes as she began, "I have always been in love with you. Getting the chance to just meet you, I thought, would've been the biggest thrill of my life...never in my wildest dreams would I have believed THIS would happen! To know that you want me, and feel that you love me like no other woman you've known is, literally, a dream come true for me, and I will die a happy woman just knowing that." She closed her eyes for a moment and took another deep breath to force herself to continue with the rest of what she wanted to say.

He frowned and thought, "Damn it, here it comes..." as he unconsciously tightened his hands on her hips.

She opened her eyes again, wincing slightly as his hands were tightly gripping her hips, then continued, "You remember I told you that I had once dreamed of becoming a movie star myself, but decided it wasn't for me because I didn't, and still don't, think I could live with the pressure of being in the public eye. Well you, big man, are very famous and very much in the public eye, and you said it yourself, that you didn't want my reputation to be in any way compromised if our relationship was discovered. I don't even know if I can call this...thing...a relationship. We just met 12 hours ago, but I feel as if I've known you all my life!" She stopped for a moment to see if she could read his reaction; he just had the same frown as when she started but she could see him clenching his jaw. She opened her mouth to speak, but she wasn't quite sure what to say next, so she closed her mouth and just stared at him helplessly.

He was wondering if she was telling him that she wanted to continue to see him as long as they could keep it a secret, but it sounded as though she was not counting on anything long-term; he could live with that...for a while. But he was also wondering if it would be harder or easier for him to go on without her, when that time came, the more time he spent with her. Hell, it was going to be hard for him to let her go, no matter whether it was tomorrow or years from now. He decided right then he would take whatever she would give him. He saw her start to speak and then stopped, looking like she was unsure what else to say, so he said, "Diana, I understand why you want to keep this...relationship secret. I don't want it to become public either, and if we were careful enough, no one would ever find out...is that what you want?"

She thought about it for a moment, and then realized that the more time she spent with him, the harder it would be for her to let him go. Tears welled up in her eyes, and she softly started to explain, "As much as it pains me to admit it, I don't think I could survive anything long-term with you. I'm afraid I would start to get jealous watching your love scenes in movies, and I'm afraid that it would make me start to resent you for not giving it up for me—which I would never let you do because then I'd be afraid you would resent me! The more time I spend with you, the harder it will be for me to let go..." she stopped as a soft sob escaped her throat and the tears spilled down her cheeks.

He reached his arms under hers and wrapped them around her, pulling her against him, and she wrapped her arms around his neck, burying her face on his shoulder as she cried softly. He stoked her back tenderly and said, "Shhh...little girl, please don't cry. I couldn't stand it if this ends up breaking our hearts...we mean too much to each other to let that happen! I'm here for you now, for as long as you want me, and there are still so many things I want to do with you! If you will give us until at least Sunday, we could love each other a lifetime's worth in 48 hours...would you be able to survive 48 hours with me?"

She stopped crying; he was being so gentle and his voice had that tender, passionate rumble that she loved so because it echoed through her soul and made her spine tingle. When he reminded her that there were still things he wanted to do to her, she felt the tingles moving down between her legs again, and she thought that if the last 12 hours had been any indication, she wasn't quite sure she would be able to survive 48 hours with him...physically that is...but she was definitely willing to try! She lifted her head from his shoulder and leaned back to look at him, smiled softly, and said, "I may never be able to walk right again, but I am definitely willing to take that chance!"

When she said that, the tender, worried look on his face changed to a grin and he chuckled. He loved her sense of humor! She could almost completely hide her fears and pain with her sense of humor, but he knew they were still there. He made up his mind that he was going to do everything in his power for the next 2 days to make her forget everything she feared—and the only weapon in his arsenal to do that was sex. He was going to make love to her in every way and as many times as possible for the rest of this weekend.

He wished, perversely, that he could fuck her to the point that she would never let another man touch her for the rest of her life, so that in his mind, she would always belong to him. He knew right away what an unfair thought that was; he would never be able to give up sex for the rest of his life, and neither could she—they both enjoyed it too much—and with each other, it was the most incredible sex of their lives. As they sat staring at each other in the cooling bath water, they could read each other's thoughts. That's why this weekend had to be special—they both knew that, for the rest of their lives, it would never be this good again.

He spoke first, "Come on, little girl, the water's getting cold and we need to rinse off."

They carefully stood up in the bathtub, she opened the plug and turned the faucet on to warm the water while he pulled the shower curtain back in and closed it. Then she switched the shower on and they let the warm water rinse away the remnants of their last orgasms, and then just held each other for a couple minutes, relaxing under the warm spray. He bent his head down and kissed her lips and licked them softly, remembering he had yet to taste her other lips...it was time.

Without saying a word, he leaned down and shut the shower off, opened the curtain and grabbed the towels. He handed one to her as he started to dry himself off, both of them watching each other as they rubbed the towels over their bodies. They stepped out of the tub onto the mat and he put first one foot, then the other, on the edge of the tub to dry his legs and feet, watching her as she bent over to dry hers. Her body looked soft and slightly flushed from the warm bath and shower, and his lips started to tingle as he imagined kissing, licking and tasting her all over.

He threw his towel over the bar on the wall, then took hers from her hand and put it next to his. He walked the couple steps to the bathroom door and flicked the light off, then turned back to her and scooped her up in his arms and carried her through the bedroom over to the side of the bed, kneeling on it and laying her down with her lower legs hanging over the edge. He looked into her eyes as he leaned next to her and caressed his right hand down the left side of her face to her neck and shoulder, and rumbled sexily, "I need to explore your body with my mouth, to kiss, lick and taste every part of your sweet pussy...remember I made you cum that first time just by telling you I wanted to do that?"

She moaned and nodded yes. His eyes were burning into hers again as he continued, "I'm going to make you cum as many times as I can with my mouth and fingers until you ask me to stop because you need to feel my dick inside you again...do you understand?" Again she moaned and nodded yes. He leaned down and kissed her mouth, then ran his tongue the full width of her lips and then dipped it inside her mouth a few times, just as he intended to do with her pussy. She moaned again, getting his message, as her pussy flooded with wetness in anticipation.

God, how he loved to watch her face as he turned her on just by talking to her and teasing her. No other woman had ever responded to him the way she does; she made him feel like he was more of a powerful and sexy man now than he ever did when he was in his prime. To him, she was the sexiest and most beautiful woman he had ever known and he needed her to believe that. As he planted soft kisses on her lips, neck and shoulders, he told her huskily, "You are the most beautiful...sexy...smart...and generous...lover...I have...ever known." He paused as he looked back at her face, and said, "Now, I am going to worship your body with my lips and tongue."

He leaned down and kissed the sensitive area above her breasts, trailing his lips to each one of her breasts, kissing and licking as much of them as he could get to, and ending by sucking and licking both of her nipples until they were firm. She was softly moaning and had her hands on his head with her fingers threaded through the hair on the back of his head, clutching him to her chest. Then he moved his mouth to the valley between her breasts and started kissing and licking his way down the middle of her abdomen. When he reached her navel, he placed a soft kiss on it and circled it with his tongue, making her abdominal muscles contract and causing her to hiss through her teeth because it tickled slightly. He looked up at her, grinning, with one of his eyebrows crooked upward as he said, "Oh, I see you're ticklish...I'll have to remember that!"

He got up off the bed to move in front of her where her legs were hanging off the side, then he knelt down and parted her legs as he moved between them. He leaned forward and was able to rest his lower chest and abdomen on the edge of the bed, putting his head directly above her crotch. She lifted her legs and placed her feet on the edge of the bed on either side of his shoulders, spreading her pussy wide open. This was his first close-up view of her and he was right when he had thought earlier that it was the most beautiful pussy he had every seen. He could see she was already sopping wet again, so he bent down closer to her opening and inhaled her scent.

She actually smelled sweet, just like he knew she would; he couldn't wait to taste her as well, but first, he wanted to build the tension for her like she had done for him. So, he leaned forward a little more and planted a soft kiss directly on her pubic mound and nuzzled his nose on her soft pussy hair, making her sigh quietly. He kissed his way over to her right thigh, while he lightly ran his right fingers up and down her left inner thigh just to the crease of her leg at her crotch. Then he trailed his lips and tongue up and down her right inner thigh, making her hips start to squirm a little. When he neared the crease of her right leg with his mouth, he nipped her inner thigh lightly with his teeth, and rumbled, "Better hold still, little girl, or I may bite you!"

He switched sides, and kissed and licked his way up and down her left inner thigh while lightly caressing her right thigh. When he got to the crease of her left leg, he pressed a kiss on it and then moved his mouth straight across her crotch to kiss her right crease, just barely brushing his lips across her pussy as he did, and he heard her inhale sharply with that light touch. He lifted his head just enough so he could look down at her dripping pussy, and he took the index and middle fingers of his right hand and lightly rubbed them around her wet opening, catching some of her juices on his fingers. Then he lifted his hand and put it in front of her face to show her his wet fingers, and said, "Tsk, tsk, tsk, you're a messy little girl. I guess I'm just going to have to clean you up!"

She couldn't help herself; with his fingers right there in front of her smeared with her own juices, she lifted her head as she grabbed his hand and brought it to her mouth, and licked his fingers clean while she stared at his face. His eyes widened for a second, then the fire roared to life in them as he let out a low groan and his hips jerked slightly. Then she kissed his palm and released his hand, and he almost let it just drop onto her chest as he was still trying to recover from the shock of another unexpected move by her.

Yet again, she had managed to amaze him with an erotic act that he had never experienced before. His dick had managed to stir somewhat while he had been teasing her, but when she grabbed his hand and licked his fingers, his dick sprang back to life instantly, bumping into the side of the bed, which had caused him to jerk his hips. He was about to relinquish control over his mind and body to her again, but he stopped himself. He grinned at her and gave a half laugh as he shook his head and pointed his finger at her, and said, "Oh no you don't, little girl. You are not going to take control away from me this time. I am going to taste your pussy and I am going to make you cum...as many times as I can!" He raised his eyebrows and looked at her like he was daring her to defy him.

Then he pulled his right hand back, put both of his hands under her ass cheeks to raise her up slightly, and crouched his upper body down so he could lower his head to her crotch while looking directly at her. She had propped herself up on her elbows so she could watch him as he took his first taste of her. This was a sight that she wanted to burn into her memory so she could recall it whenever she wanted or needed it. He seemed to move in slow motion, both of them staring into each other's eyes; then just as his mouth came in contact with her pussy lips, he closed his eyes, stuck out his tongue and made a slow, firm lick from the base of her opening to the top of her slit with his tongue flat and wide. He moaned deeply halfway through the lick, and when he reached the top of her slit, he tongued her clit with the tip and then wrapped his lips around it and sucked lightly.

Her hips bucked involuntarily, her head fell back, and she yelled, "Oh God!" as an orgasm seemed to come out of nowhere as soon as he sucked on her clit. She had felt herself getting really turned on watching him lick her, and when he moaned, her pussy tingled; his tongue instantly set her clit on fire and when he sucked on it, she exploded into a quick, intense orgasm that left her panting heavily.

He was surprised—he hadn't expected to make her cum quite so fast; he hoped she was one of those lucky women who were easily multi-orgasmic. He looked up at her and grinned, and said, "That was number one!" He didn't even wait for her to calm down as he lowered his head to continue his mission. He was reasonably sure that the key to making her cum a lot would be to stimulate her clit at the right times and in the right ways. He would have to figure out her reactions to know when to stimulate her properly.

He started this time by dipping his tongue slightly into her wet opening, and getting a taste of her juices from her orgasm. Her scent was sweet, but her taste was better; earthy with just a hint of sweetness—a lusty taste that stirred his senses, making his dick throb. He moaned, "Mmmm... you taste so good, little girl...even better than I imagined." He heard her whimper in response and then he licked his tongue up and down the inside of each of her inner lips and then between them and her outer lips, making her moan deeply.

Then he moved his mouth down to her opening again and kissed around the edges of it with his lips, then opened his mouth and thrust his tongue in and out of her hole several times, just like he was kissing her mouth. This made her moan louder and shove her hips closer to his face, so he thrust his tongue into her as far as he could a few times, causing her to make a guttural, grunting sound as she grabbed the back of his head and tried to shove her hips even harder against his face. Then she let out a long, "Ahhhhhhh...!" and he felt wetness flow onto his tongue, so he pulled back and continued to lap at her opening to catch her juices as they dripped out. "That was number 2," he thought as he smiled to himself.

He needed his hands free to explore her more, so he pulled her ass to the edge of the bed and slipped his hands out from under her. Her feet were forced off the edge of the bed, so she rested them on his shoulders. He took the index and middle fingers of his right hand and started rubbing them around her opening as he moved his mouth up to concentrate on her clit again. He used his tongue to lick softly and slowly up and down on her clit, occasionally pausing to wrap his lips around it and suck softly. Then he started fucking his fingers slowly in and out of her soft, slippery pussy, and her hips started rocking in that same slow rhythm as she moaned softly in tempo, "Mmm...mmm...mmm..."

He noticed that her hips were gradually increasing their pace, so he kept in rhythm with them, also slightly increasing the intensity of his fingers stroking in and out of her, and bending his middle finger slightly upward to stroke a certain spot that he knew usually led to an intense orgasm for some women. Her soft moans turned louder and then she started chanting, "Oh, yeah...oh yes... yes...yes...!" as her hips started to grind harder toward him.

When he thought her hip thrusting had reached its peak in intensity, he wrapped his lips around her clit and sucked just a litter harder than he had been. Suddenly her hips froze at the top of an upward thrust, her whole back arched leaving just her shoulders, her head bent backward and her arms flat on the mattress to support her, and he couldn't see it, but her mouth was open in a silent scream. He still had his lips on her clit but he was just softly rubbing it and his fingers were not moving inside her pussy except for his middle one still gently massaging that same spot.

12