English Country Fucking on the Farm

Story Info
Victoria's stay at the guesthouse 'Middle Farm' gets hardcore.
1k words
4.04
72.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The guesthouse was located at a farm quite far out of the village and I was staying in the luxury en suite room in the annexe. The cock was crowing loudly as I slipped on a T-shirt and popped into the annexe to get some milk for my early morning tea. As I bent over the mini fridge I could feel my pussy lips swollen and wet from the dream I had had about being eaten out by a pretty female bank clerk.

As I stood back up again with the milk in my hand I was startled to see the gentleman owner of the guesthouse staring back at me. He had actually almost walked right into me as the light was poor.

We exchanged a few pleasantries and I realized he was wearing a T-Shirt and no pants, wow he had a dirty great big hard on. I immediately felt a surge of excitement run through my body and my cunt started to ache.

As he spoke I didn't move and just listened to him talk. He had very, very short hair slightly greying, about my height and he must have been mid thirties. I watched his delicious, thick lips moving and wondered what it would be like for them to eat out my cunt.

I gently lifted my hand without speaking and started to cup his balls in my hand. They felt full of morning cum. I gripped his cock firmly with my hand and pulled his foreskin up and down, his excitement was clear from the amount of pre cum he was making for me.

He suddenly pushed me back onto the worktop and I was squashing the cereals but wasn't concerned as he kissed me enjoying the taste of my lips, he stopped and licked my mouth and face and then plunged his tongue back into my dirty whore mouth to arouse me further. He pulled my t-shirt off and threw it onto the floor.

I could feel his cock pushing onto my pussy as he rubbed into me, wanking my clit with his whole cock, what a treat. I don't think I could have got my legs any wider as he pushed me right back and passionately kissed down my neck, teasing my tits and nipples with his tongue.

He whispered in my ear, 'I'm going to fuck your whore arse bitch.' That really turned me on, as it was quite unexpected, he had always been such a mild mannered gentleman on each meeting. I knew that he didn't speak to his wife like that and my memory threw back to see him and his wife fussing over me on my arrival. I remembered him undressing me with his eyes even then.

I wondered for a moment just how long he would tease my clitty for and I loved the feeling of his cock on my skin, our juices flowing together. I watched him licking all down my body and his tongue eased over my cunt, he teased my clit making it hard and all around it soft.

My shaved pussy was wanting a fuck so much and I could feel my cunt soaking onto the worktop beneath me making a patch where my arse sat. He pushed my legs right back and put his tongue into my cunt, kissing and cunt licking are not things I EVER indulge in when I am working so it was an unusual treat for me.

I could hear him eating me out, his tongue lapping slowly ensuring that I could only ever get close to climax. I looked back and saw the cloudy sunrise and heard the cock crowing, it was just amazing. I told him that he must lick my arse hole and he said 'with pleasure' and he enjoyed tonguing that too. I could feel his whole face in my cunt, his rose rubbing my clit, and his mouth was so wide as he drank in my spunk.

He stopped and looked at me in the half light, his face was wet and he kissed me once again, I could taste and smell my cunt and arse hole on his face it was so good and dirty.

Then he returned to my pussy, this time just licking my clitty in slow sweeps, he slid his fingers into my arse hole and I screamed with pleasure as he made me cum in long hard squirts all over his hand as he slapped my cunt with his palm.

He kept me on my back and slid his swollen cock into my cunt. He was big enough and fucked me steadily until I felt that his big sack of balls might slide into me too, god knows he had made me wet enough to take a lot more.

I he pounded me hard and pulled out quickly, lifting my arse up firmly with his hands and then opened my arse cheeks ready to take his cock. He eased it into my arse gently and I loved it - I started to scream quite loudly in pleasure, he muffled my mouth with his and I remembered his wife suddenly!

My arse hole was so ready to take a good hard pounding from his cock and balls. As he fucked me he held my legs high. He said 'take all my spunk bitch,' and I he shot his whole load of spunk into my hungry arse hole. I could feel it pumping and filling me with his load which triggered another orgasm for me making my cunt pulse and drain out all of my cream which ran down his cock.

He said his balls were dry of cum and that he had not fucked anyone for months least of all his wife who was a little prissy. I remember thinking, I would like to lick her out, her pretty face was endearing and I am sure that a lady would have more luck with her as I could tell she needed a gentle loving touch, I bet she has a nice little cunt, tight and unshaved.

I suddenly heard her voice calling 'John?' I threw my t-shirt on quickly and picked up the milk which had slopped every where. John had long gone through the other door. Well I had enjoyed myself and all because of a cup of tea . . . the things it can do for your sex life -- I will go back to that Farm house for sure and I might just update you on my luck with the wife. . . .