Erotic Behavior

Story Info
Wife gives hubby his wish.
1.2k words
4.28
346.9k
115
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kram53w
kram53w
162 Followers

My wife is a beautiful woman, the kind guys fawn over. She is 5'4" weighs 115 lbs. Has a very pretty face and long brown hair. Pert 34C breasts and nice round hips that show off her perfecly shaped ass. I thought it best to let you know ahead of time just exactly what is makes me happy.

Over the last couple of years, we've been married for 15, I've been reading Literotica stories. My favorite being the Loving Wife category. Lynn had never said much about it but she knew that they got me excited.

Last week while we were laying in bed she inquired, "what is it with men that want to see their wife having sex with other men?"

My reponse, "What do you mean, babe"?

"You know, you read those stories about "Loving Wives" on literotica, so, what's the turn-on?"

"I don't know honey, it's just erotic to think about I guess."

"Well, how would you feel if I were to fuck someone else?"

I started to stammer something to the effect of, "I don't know, I never gave it much thought, I don't know if I could handle it."

My cock on the other hand was immediately erect.

She picked up on it right away and said, "you may think you can't but part of you certainly likes the idea."

With that she took off her night cloths and snuggled up. She was rubbing her flesh against me as she whispered, "I'll bet that you'd just love to fuck my used pussy wouldn't you? I think that you read those stories hoping that I'll take the hint and go fuck someone so you can have sloppy seconds."

I wasn't sure how to answer her but my cock sure knew. She crawled on top of me inserting it into her very wet cunt and opined, "just think what it would feel like if I had went out this evening and just returned with some other guys cum in there, wouldn't you like to fuck me and feel all that gooey cum around your cock?"

"Does the idea of having me feel another guy shooting his cum deep in my pussy turn you on. He could get me pregnant you know."

With that, I lurched and shot my load!

"I guess that idea is exciting to you, maybe I need to try it," was her reaction.

"Honey, I don't want you to do anything that would jeopardize our marriage."

"Don't be ridiculous, if it turns you on that much, I need to take care of you. Besides, I think I'd like to fuck another guy for you."

My cock got hard again even though we'd just fucked. She realized it immediately.

"Don't tell me that you wouldn't like it, we've been married 15 years and your cock has never responded like that before. Now, I'm sure about it, you better be prepared because this pussy is going to play. I'm going to find a big long cock that stretches my pussy to the limit before filling it up with cum, then I'm going to come home and show you how I've been naughty as I slide my prefucked pussy around your cock. I want you to know that I am doing it for you, I am going to ride him bareback so I may get pregnant but that's a risk you have to take if you want a slut wife."

For the second time in 15 minutes, I came.

"Wow!", she said, "Can I take that as a yes."

I told her I wasn't sure about her actually doing it but she just laughed because my cock was again betrayng me. Actually, I had mixed emotions. The idea was very erotic and really did excite me but I felt a tinge of jealousy about sharing her. I had to admit though, the sex, under the circumstances was great. I had come twice and was hard again. We kept fucking all night thru.

The next morning Lynn asked, "Well, what do you think, Marty at work has been flirting with me for months. If you like, I'll invite him over tonight and you can have your sloppy seconds in my cunt. He's supposedly got a really big penis according to Diane whom he dated for awhile. Should I ask him or not?"

All I could think about was how I felt the previous night as she teased me about fucking someone else, it had been the best sex we'd had in years so I replied, "Go for it!"

About an hour later she called me at work and told me that Marty was game. I spent the rest of the day with a hard-on thinking about what was going to happen when I got home.

Sure enough, when I got home Marty and Lynn were already there. Lynn had changed into a sexy chamois with nothing underneath. When I came in she ambled over, kissed me and said, "tonight you get you fantasy fulfilled. I'm going to let Marty cum in my pussy just for you."

With that she grabbed his hand and led him to our bedroom. They began making out, shedding their cloths in the process. I'd like to tell you all of the details of how he caressed her and ate her pussy but I was so turned on watching the action that I don't recall exactly what happened.

I do remember when he mounted her. She looked over at me and told me, "watch baby, he's going to fuck me now, your wife is going to let another guy cum inside her pussy so you can feel his cum when you fuck me. Does that turn you on, it sure does make my pussy hot, I can't wait to feel his big cock buried deep inside." He thrust into her and they fucked like animals. She came 3 times before he tensed up and shoved his cock as deep as he could. I saw his balls twitch and his face grimace as he buried it deep. I knew he was cumming.

Lynn scresmed, "Oh God, Yes. Squirt that hot cum deep in me. I love how your cock pulsates in my cunt! Don't stop Marty, give me all your cum."

"God it's big, it really feels good, keep fucking me!"

Slowly they came down.

Lynn motioned for me to come over as Marty climbed off. Once he was done he dressed and left. Lynn just layed there with cum all over her pussy. Her legs were spread apart so I could see the cum.

She looked up at me and said. "Well babe, here it is. Is this what you wanted, I've got a sloppy wet pussy waiting for you to fuck it. Won't you stick your cock in there so I know you're not angry with me? I know I should have made him use a condom but then you wouldn't get sloppy seconds, we'll just have to take the chance that he didn't get me pregnant. I did as you asked, do you like the fact that your wife is full of another man's cum? His cock felt really good, I hope you don't mind if we do this more often"

I climbed aboard, sinking my rocklike erection into that gooey mess, leaning down into her I said, "Babe, I love you. You can fuck whomever you like as long as you bring me your used pussy."

We fucked all night. She repeatedly asked me how I liked her sloppy pussy and told me how it felt to have him cum inside her. It kept me hard the whole time.

kram53w
kram53w
162 Followers