Exclusively for You ...

Story Info
A lingerie show for his eyes only.
1.3k words
4.06
29.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Hey, honey. I am home,' said Kevin as he dropped the keys on the table.

'Hey baby. Welcome home,' said Abby as she walked up to Kevin and pressed a kiss on his cheek.

'I missed you,' whispered Kevin as he held Abby in his arms.

'I missed you too,' said Abby as she withdrew from his embrace. 'How was your day?' asked Abby as she started arranging the table for dinner.

'It couldn't have been worse,' said Kevin loosening his tie. 'It was just another frustrating day. People don't do their work. And in the end, it's me who has to suffer,' said Kevin as he dropped down on the chair.

'Hey, it's alright. I understand,' said Abby softly as she stood behind Kevin.

'Stop working so hard, sweetie,' cooed Abby as she started massaging Kevin's shoulders. 'Take a deep breath and let everything go.'

'Mmm,' said Kevin as Abby sank her fingers into his shoulders.

'You can't work 24/7, baby,' whispered Abby, 'Take rest and become stronger for tomorrow.'

'I crave for these massages, Abby,' murmured Kevin.

'Does it feel good?' asked Abby as she rubbed his sore muscles.

'I want more, Abby baby,' said Kevin as he took Abby's hands into his.

'There will be plenty of time for that, Kevin. Why don't you freshen up? I will set the table in the meanwhile,' said Abby as she pulled Kevin on to his feet.

'Ok,' sighed a disappointed Kevin as he made his way into the bedroom.

Abby knew that Kevin was working really very hard and that sometimes, people failed to recognize the effort he was putting every day. She planned of doing something special for 'her man' and just then she knew what she had to do.

***

Kevin took the much needed shower. Abby's massage did wonders to his body and he was feeling rejuvenated and revitalized. He just tied a robe and came out of the shower when he first heard a soft and romantic music coming from the living room. Curious and excited, Kevin made his way into the living room and the scene before his eyes took his breath away.

There was music playing from the stereo. The entire room was dimly lit with the help of candles. And standing on the dining table, in nothing but a sheer pink slip, was Abby. She was playing with her nipples and dancing seductively to the soft hum of the music. As soon as she saw Kevin, she gestured him to sit on the chair which was at the opposite end of the table.

Kevin still kept staring at her as if he was in a trance. She got down from the table and whispered seductively, 'Baby, today is the night for my Fashion Show. So, get ready for the show for your life. This is exclusively for you...'

Kevin couldn't say anything as he sat on the chair reserved for him.

Abby got onto the table with the help of a smaller table. She walked seductively; sashaying to the music and Kevin couldn't do anything but stare. After a few minutes of swaying and walking, Abby got down and went in to the kitchen.

'I will be right back,' murmured Abby as she bent down and stroked Kevin's cheek.

Kevin just nodded. He was mesmerized by Abby's appearance in the outfit. Again the music started playing and Abby entered in a camisole which clung to every curve of her body. She wore a pair of white cotton panties. Her nipples strained against the material as she walked on the table and modeled her next outfit for Kevin. As he reached out to grab Abby, she looked at him sharply and said, 'No touching, unless I say so.'

With that Abby again went into the kitchen. Kevin's cock was hard and was aching to be touched. Abby again appeared in a teddy and garter. The sight almost made Kevin cum. She walked to the soft melody and swayed seductively. Her long legs were accentuated by the garter and silhouettes. Her body glowed in the candle light and Kevin couldn't take his eyes off the beauty standing before him.He took his cock into his hands and started stroking it.

The music came to a stop and Abby again went for a change. Kevin waited for Abby and then she made her appearance wearing a see-through sheer white negligee which barely reached her thighs. He knew that she had nothing underneath the negligee. She walked on the table and reached the other end. She climbed down and sauntered towards Kevin. She stroked his cock and kissed him.

She turned around and moved her hips seductively. She brought Kevin's hands and placed them on either side of her waist and started giving him a lap dance. She brushed lightly against his cock and made his cock jump. She then turned around and settled on Kevin's lap. She gyrated her hips making Kevin squirm beneath her.

'Did you like the show?' asked Abby as she traced his lower lip with her tongue.

'Mmm ...,' murmured Kevin, as he held Abby in his arms and took her mouth for a scorching kiss.

He traced a path from her jaw to her collar bone. He sucked at the skin near her neck giving her a love-bite and eliciting a moan from Abby. Kevin lowered the straps of her negligee and started giving small kisses at every exposed part. Within a few minutes, Abby was naked in Kevin's arms. Not willing to torture himself anymore, he carried Abby into their bedroom and laid her on the bed. He stripped off his robe and joined her on the bed.

'For all that teasing in the living room, you will have to pay now,' said Kevin as he kissed Abby passionately. He then directed his attention to her breasts. He took one nipple into his mouth as he pumped the other breast. Abby grasped the sheets as she tried to stop writhing beneath him. He shifted to the other breast. He pulled and rolled the nipple in his fingertips. Abby arched and moaned.

Kevin proceeded further down south. He traced a path to her belly with his tongue. He separated her thighs and planted soft kisses on her inner thighs. He then moved to her feet and suckled her toes. Abby nearly flew off the bed when he nibbled at the arch of her foot.

'Stop doing that...,' screeched Abby as she pulled Kevin into her arms for a kiss.

'I was just getting started, Abby,' whispered Kevin as he freed himself from her arms and settled himself between her legs.

'You are so wet,' said Kevin as he parted her folds and licked her clit. His strokes made her wet. She grasped the sheets as Kevin continued his assault. He then inserted his fingers into her already wet pussy. Abby thrust against his fingers.

'I need you in me.... NOW!!!' screamed Abby as she looked at Kevin.

Kevin didn't want to torture Abby anymore and he held himself on his forearms and guided himself into her. He groaned as soon as his flesh made contact with hers. He kept pounding into her as she raised her hips and met his every thrust. He kept on giving soft kisses and finally growled as he climaxed and took Abby along with him.

He slumped down on Abby and she held him in his arms.

'Just a minute ...,' said Kevin as he tried to roll off Abby.

'Shh... Stay.... You are not that heavy,' said Abby as she pulled Kevin closer to herself.

'Abby ...' whispered Kevin as he raised himself and stroked her face, 'why did you give that show tonight?'

'Just like that ... You were working too hard for the past few weeks' said Abby as she kissed Kevin, 'You didn't like it?' pouted Abby.

Kevin gave a low laugh and rolled onto his back pulling Abby along with him. 'Why would I not like it, sweetheart?' whispered Kevin as he

stroked Abby's hair. 'It was the best show ever...' murmured Kevin as he kissed Abby.

'I love you...' said Abby as she snuggled further into Kevin.

'I love you too, baby,' said Kevin as he held Abby in his arms and drifted off to sleep.

Feedback and comments are welcome.