Expectations of My Slut

Story Info
Dirty thoughts & feelings about what I expect of my girlfriend.
1.7k words
3.89
132.7k
53
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NiteWriter
NiteWriter
2,191 Followers

I had a conversation with my girlfriend Christine the other day. I was telling her about my idea of the perfect evening. It would be a night of using her and making her submit to my filthiest desires in a way that she felt as though her body belonged to me. I expected her to give up all control of her body no matter what I would do. That fantasy aroused her tremendously and she began asking questions about how I might use her. So I began explaining what I would say, what I would be thinking and what I thought might be running through her mind as the night progressed.

So I began telling her....

You're my slut. You would do as I instruct.

You will be on the floor in front of me as I stand above you. I might allow you to wear a few pieces of skimpy clothing. I would look down at you and speak my first words. "Look at me slut." "Who do you belong to?"

I'm looking right at you and you know I expect an answer. A sudden rush flashes through your body. It's a feeling of humiliation, a sudden feeling that your body belongs to someone else, to me, and that you know I intend to use you and make you feel so dirty.

"Lick my balls." I order. I want you slowly moving your slutty mouth up between my legs while I stand over you watching. I want you looking up at me while your tongue finds my balls. You lick them... taste them... Oh that feels so good. "Take them in your mouth, slut." And you eagerly obey sucking my balls into your mouth. I love watching you taste my sweaty nut sack as it disappears completely into your mouth. And of course, I expect that you would bury your face between my legs. I tip my head back moaning and enjoying the feel of your tongue licking and cleaning my balls inside your mouth.

"Now my cock, whore." "Suck me." Of course you immediately let my balls slip from your mouth, grab hold of my cock and take it through your lips. You must always please me. No matter what I ask you know you must obey me, even if it's the most disgusting, vile, dirty thing to do. You understand completely what I expect of you and your whole inner being knows that you're a whore, my whore. Your body... your mind... your cunt... your ass... and your mouth, all belong to me. So you begin sucking me and taking my cock deep in your mouth just as I asked, while I put my hands in your hair to hold your head between my legs and in my crotch.

"Oh that's it." "Suck me," I moan out. "Suck my cock you nasty little bitch." "You know how I love the way you suck cock."

Hearing me say that is like sweet music. You know I am pleased with your actions. That's all you care about. How you feel is of no consequence. Your only concern is that you please me.

I back away. You look up at me. Your expression says, "what's the matter daddy?" You never lose that feeling that you are my little girl. And you are a little girl. You're a young sweet thing being used by an older man and the idea of calling me daddy makes you feel so much more submissive. In fact, the thought of being an innocent little girl and used like this gives you a very dirty feeling inside. And I want you to feel dirty inside. I want every bit of your lovely flesh feeling like a slut. Now as you kneel before me wondering why I've pulled my cock from your mouth, I hope your entire body feels owned, controlled, that it belongs to me, and that you're only waiting to hear how I want you to please me next.

"Open your mouth," I tell you. "Does my filthy cocksuckin' whore want her daddy's cock down her throat?"

"Oh yes daddy, please give it me," you answer.

I'm glad you answered that way, because it didn't really matter. You were getting it anyway. Though I do enjoy hearing you gladly accept what I plan to do. It does arouse me when you ask for my cock and beg to be dirty for me. But deep down I know you understand that what you want doesn't matter. I will do whatever I wish to you. And you know that. Your body belongs to me. That's why you're my whore. You're just an obedient dirty slut that deserves to have her body turned into a filthy piece of flesh craving only my cock, cum and piss.

"Now keep your mouth open," I order. "I want to fuck your throat." As my whore, you know that your throat belongs to me too. And you know what I'm going to do. With your mouth open and waiting for me, I hold your head and lower my cock. "You're gonna love this bitch," I excitedly comment to you. "I've never fucked you like this before." Then I give you some specific orders. "I'm going to shove it all the way down and I expect you to grip it with your throat."

I slide through your lips and hit the back of your mouth. I feel your throat on the tip of my cock. I hold your head tight and then shove it all the way down impaling your throat. Then I begin to fuck you, humping your throat, driving my cock in and out while I hold your head. I hear you grunting and groaning. When you try gripping my cock with your throat I can feel your urge to gag and I love it. I love treating you, or is it mistreating you, like a filthy bitch whore.

Your discomfort makes my cock grow harder. You feel my hands holding your head and you feel my cock driving in and out of your tight throat using it as nothing more than another hole to fuck. Your throat starts to heave around my cock as it gags you. The thought crosses your mind to push me away. But quickly you realize that you can not do that. What would I think of you? You would be stopping my pleasure. You would no longer be the submissive slut I know you are. So you allow my cock to continue plunging into your throat, despite the drool and spit gurgling up from inside you and oozing out from the corners of your mouth. My whore is pleasing me very much.

I pull out. You gasp for a breath while at the same time wiping the massive gobs of saliva that I've caused to hang from your lips. I love the way that you look, just like a used whore. "You've got a great throat slut... we'll do more of that later; maybe after I've been in your ass." That sparks a deeper, stronger, filthier feeling. You recall that I've done that to you before. That taste on my cock after being in your ass, so dirty, so filthy, that smell, it all flashes through your mind. And now you want that. You crave that taste again. You hope I'll use your ass soon and fuck it, so I can make you clean my cock.

Then I turn around while you're still kneeling there. I bend over a bit. "Now do my ass." "Get that tongue on my asshole and clean it." "Spread me open and stuff it in my ass, slut. And you do. You lick and suck my asshole till I'm moaning in so much pleasure. I begin demanding you tell me how much you love my asshole, how you love licking it and tasting it, how it makes you feel like such a filthy anal whore and a worthless cheap slut only there for my pleasure.

Tell me Christine.

I turn back around. "You're a good little slut Christine." "I'm very pleased so far tonight." "And I do have a lot more planned."

Maybe I should just piss in your mouth right now and all over your face. Then make you keep a mouthful until I decide what you should do with it; go spit it out or swallow it.... "hmmmmm." I've never made you do that. I wonder how it would look to see your throat muscles move as you swallowed, flushing my hot piss down your throat. That would be so nasty. I'll bet you would realize fully who owns you then.

Or maybe I should leave it up to you. I wonder what you would do? How far will my slut go to please me?

No... I think not. I will decide. My slut has no right to make any decisions. You belong to me and I will control what you do and how filthy I want you to be. You're a whore... my slut... and you belong to me. I hope you fully understand that.

Does that arouse you? Do you like feeling used by me, owned by me and know that your body belongs to me? Perhaps you should bend over and show me your ass. I pull aside your tight thong stretched between your legs and begin feeling your tiny asshole with my fingers.

I lick my fingers getting them wet and then poke two into your ass penetrating your anal hole. That's right, I start fucking you with them pushing them deeper and deeper into your ass. I know how much you love feeling me probe inside your rectum.

I continue reaming your ass, twisting them in your asshole and burrowing deeper with them until I sense your orgasm building. I want to see you cum. So I push harder, digging into your rectum, jamming them in as far as they will go in order to make you burst into an orgasm. You begin cumming so hard you think you might pass out from the extreme sensations exploding inside your body.

"You're a nasty little slut Christine." "Here... suck my dirty fingers." "Taste your ass on them."

As you suck them I'm calling you a hungry filthy whore and wiping them on your face.

You're mine Christine. I own you. I leave you with the thoughts of me inserting rings through your nipples as the final act of you belonging to me forever. You notice the tiny engraving on them. "I'm daddy's slut."

_____________________________________

NiteWriter

NiteWriter
NiteWriter
2,191 Followers