Experiments With A Hot Latina Ch. 01

Story Info
How I met my Latina wife and our first sexual experiments.
5.1k words
4.52
42k
32

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/13/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hot_Luvrz
Hot_Luvrz
22 Followers

Elena - Part I

I'll never forget the first time that I saw her. I was invited by a friend to a party in San Francisco that was crawling with gorgeous girls, many of whom went to the same modeling and fashion school in the city. It seemed like they were all trying to compete for who had the sexiest outfits and shortest dress.

She was wearing a black mini skirt with a white thin blouse tied up high above her stomach, showing off lots of skin and her perfectly flat tummy. Her spiked platform heels accentuated her long legs and made her appear taller than she really was. Someone told me she was from Colombia but she had blonde hair, light skin, and blue eyes which didn't fit my stereotype of a Latina. She had a absolutely perfect petite curvy body and I thought she looked a little like the singer Shakira.

I lost track of her in the crowd but found her a later sitting on a couch next to a guy in one of the other gathering rooms. He had one hand wrapped around her neck and his hand just below her breast. Their lips were locked together. I watched him probe her mouth with his tongue. They seemed oblivious to the other guests who were mingling around chatting and drinking. I watched from a short distance as his hand slid slowly down her tummy and then onto her thigh. She put up no resistance and squirmed with pleasure as he worked his fingers along her inner thigh and then up under her skirt.

I just couldn't believe that he seemed to be fingering her right in front of everybody. I saw a couple of guys nudge each other and point to them, watching the show. My cock grew hard, wishing it was me with her. She looked up briefly, caught me staring, and gave me a quick seductive smile before he pulled her face back to his and they resumed kissing.

It was hard to tell from the distance, but it looked like he was working a finger or two up inside her. I decided that the best thing to do was go get another cocktail and then come back for another peek in a few minutes. Unfortunately, when I returned they were gone and had left the party. I went home that night alone and stroked myself until I shot a big load thinking about her.

It was almost a month later that I was invited to a pool party one sunny Friday afternoon at a swanky hillside house a few miles north of the Golden Gate bridge. The views of the San Francisco bay were incredible. And it was there I saw her again. She was standing on the other side of the pool and wearing a tiny string bikini and high heels. She was surrounded by a group of guys all wanting to get with her.

I picked up a glass of wine and slowly wandered over to get a closer look at the girl who I had fantasized about and and jacked off to a number of times since seeing her getting molested in front of everyone at the previous party. As I got closer, she surprised me by stepping away from the group and saying hello to me in perfect English but with a very sexy Spanish accent.

She said her name was Elena and it seemed like we hit it off instantly. I spent the rest of the day chatting with her, making her laugh with silly jokes, and learning everything I could about her. She had graduated from high school in Medellin Columbia and come to San Francisco for a couple of years to study fashion design and modeling. Her father had died when she was young and she lived with her mother in an apartment near the Mission District in San Francisco. They planned to return to Columbia after she finished her classes. But the real shocker for me, was that she was only 18 years old. I was 25 at the time.

Over the next several hours, I couldn't stop staring at those beautiful light blue eyes and gorgeous plump lips. My eyes discreetly wandered every inch of her curvaceous body. Starting with her perfect flat tummy, the curves of her hips and ass, those round perky tits, her long smooth legs and well-defined calves, and even down to her painted toenails in those open-toed sexy high-heels. Damn, I wanted so badly to get some of that but I didn't think I stood a chance.

As the sun was setting, she told she had a date that night in the city so she had to go but said that if I liked to dance I could find her at a Latin dance club in the city the next night which was Saturday. Of course I said "yes," and then went home excited to have her number and directions to the club. When I got home later that night, I pulled my pants down, sat back on the couch, and jacked myself off while imagining that her lucky date was probably drilling her perfect body right now. I shot a huge load all over my own stomach.

The next night I made the hour-long drive to San Francisco and found my way to the club in the Mission District. However, I did get a bit lost and didn't find the place until after 10pm. I walked in alone to the netherworld of Spanish speaking salsa studs and Latina hotties. I wasn't exactly dressed right for the setting, wearing my blue jeans and a white button-up shirt, but I did notice some playful smiles from a couple of girls who strutted by the bar where I stood.

I finally noticed Elena out on the dance floor working her body with some guy who had his hands all over her. After a few songs she took a break and found me. She greeted me with a sweet kiss on the cheek. We only talked for a few minutes before another guy came and grabbed her by the hand and took her out on the dance floor. I watched as she moved against him, straddled his leg, and rubbed against his thigh. He had his hands on her ass and it looked like he was either whispering or kissing her ear. It almost looked like they were screwing on the dance floor. I just wished I knew how to dance like that so I could be doing that with her.

I was surprised when another pretty girl came up next to me at the bar to order a drink and started to chat with me. She said she was from Cuba and that her name was Carina but she had such a strong accent that I had trouble hearing anything else she said, especially over the loud music. Eventually, she asked me to dance but I was a little terrified since I never danced to this style of music before. I tried my best but I had a lot of trouble keeping up with the rhythm. Fortunately, my partner didn't mind and she just went along with my crazy moves for the next few songs and gave me big smiles.

A slow song started playing and we danced close together. She pressed her head against my shoulder and I grabbed her around the waist. She smelled so good and, in that moment, I almost forgot that I had come here to see Elena. Coincidentally, about halfway through the song I felt a tap on my arm and turned to see Elena standing standing there. She took me by the hand, and pulled me away from Carina, and insisted that it was her turn for a dance with me. It was as if she was was jealous of the other girl. I told Carina sorry, and walked away.

We for a couple of songs and finally sat at a table. Elena stayed with me for the rest of the night and I never did see Carina again. Finally Elena said she wanted to leave so we picked up and drove off in my car.

She suggested that we go down by the Ocean Beach to cool off and talk for a bit. It took us about twenty minutes to drive out there and on the way I bought a bottle of red wine and some glasses. We parked facing the beach and drank the wine with the sound of the waves in the background. It was an unusually clear night.

We talked a little about her life growing up in Columbia and her lifelong love of dancing. I told her about growing up in California and my new job working for a wine distributor. I was waiting for the right opportunity to give her a kiss but she surprised me by leaning over to me and initiating the first move. She was a very passionate kisser and our tongues intertwined around and around. Her breathing and light moaning was totally turning me on to say the least.

A couple of minutes later she surprised me by unzipping my pants and then she leaned down to give me one of the most amazing blow jobs I have ever had. She grabbed my balls expertly with one hand, wrapped her hand around the base of my shaft with the other, and bobbed up and down slowly and around in slow circular motion. I stroked her hair with my hand and sat back to enjoy myself. Her technique was outstanding and it didn't take long until I let out a deep moan and exploded with my cum filling her mouth completely. She slowed the rhythm and suckled and swallowed every drop. Then she just laid there with her mouth on my cock, not moving while I caressed her cheek and hair.

She stayed down there so long that I thought she was falling asleep or something so I asked her if she was okay and she just nodded but kept her mouth on my cock. She seemed to really enjoy having her mouth on me even as I started to soften. Finally, she sat up, licked her lips and told me that she really liked that.

In disbelief I said, "What? You liked it?" and I smiled and told her it was the best I had ever had.

Then we kissed some more. I was probably even tasting some of my own cum from her mouth, but it didn't matter to me. Around three a.m. she finally said she was tired and it was time to go home. I dropped her off and after another make out session in front of her apartment building, I walked her body wiggle as she walked into the building and then I drove an hour back to my house in the North Bay just as the sun was coming up.

I thought I would play it cool and not call her for a few days but she surprised me with a phone call a few days later, asking why I hadn't called her. We continued with several long phone chats over the next few days. At first our talks were just about getting to know each other better but they eventually to led to intense sexual conversations. I admitted to her how I had gotten very turned on watching her dance so sexy at the club even with other guys and then confessed how I had watched her on the couch with that guy at the first party. That seemed to really excite her and she said that she enjoyed knowing that I had been watching her. I even admitted that I had jacked off once thinking about her. She laughed and said she liked knowing that too. Every time we got off the phone I jacked off even harder thinking of her and that incredible blow job she had given me.

She told me she had a busy school schedule for the next two weeks but finally I talked her into taking the bus up to visit me one Friday night. Within minutes of getting her into my front door we were in bed fucking like rabbits. I sucked her tits, her pussy, and tongued her ass and I alternated sticking my cock in her mouth and pussy in almost every position imaginable. I stood, lifted her up and turned her upside down and sucked her pussy while she slurped on my cock. I did it in front my full length closet mirror so I could admire that hot body. She was completely naked except for the high heels which were dangling in the air over my head. Then I turned her over, cupped her ass with my hands and lifted her onto my cock without ever letting her feet touch the floor.

I bounced her up and down on my cock with her arms around my neck until my own arms gave out. Then I pushed her down on her knees on the floor and straddled her doggy style while we both watched each other in the mirror. She seemed to enjoy seeing our reflection and being the submissive, willing to let me take her any way I wanted. I grabbed her long hair and tugged gently and then pushed her face down toward the floor while slapping my balls against her round firm ass.

She was somewhere between a screamer and a moaner and I tested her reaction to a light but firm slap on the ass. She screamed out "Yes," and I continued to spank her just hard enough to create a little red on her ass cheek but not at all painful. Finally, I couldn't hold it any longer so I pulled out and pulled her up to her knees and moved around to shoot my cum load all over her face. She took me partly into her mouth and the rest landed on her face and chin and then dripped down onto her firm round breasts.

Maybe it wasn't exactly what both of us were expecting for a first romantic interlude but for some reason I started to get the impression that this sweet young thing really enjoyed playing her part as a sex toy. I suspected that normal sex would have probably been boring to her. I wondered how she had become so sexually experienced at such a young age.

We continued to snuggle and fuck off and on throughout the night, slept until mid-afternoon, and then finally we emerged from the bedroom so I could introduce her to my two guy roommates who had likely heard the commotion coming from my room all night long. The were definitely were tongue-twisted when they saw how gorgeous she was.

Eventually I drove her to the bus stop so she could get back to the city in time for a planned dinner out with her mother. When I returned home, my roommates both gave me a high-five and told me how lucky and I was and how jealous they were.

I called her a couple of days later and she told me that her 19th birthday was coming up and she was having a party. She invited me to come. During the week before the party we decided to meet up at a nice hotel in San Francisco. I arrived first, paid for the room and then waited impatiently for over an hour for her to arrive. When I answered the knock on the door my eyes lit up when I saw her wearing black tight hot pants, a sexy little peasant blouse, and black leather boots that come up just below her knees. She had a small Victoria Secret bag in her hand.

I gave her a big kiss and she excused herself to the restroom. I waited and waited for her to come out and finally she emerged in some sexy lace red lingerie that hugged every curve of her body like a glove. She still had her hot leather boots on and she did a sexy little dance for me for a couple of minutes before I finally grabbed her and pulled her onto the bed.

I immediately went to work attacking her perfect body with my tongue and hands. I licked and lapped on her delicious shaved pussy and she came hard and loud within minutes. I worked my tongue down toward her ass and started to lick and make out with her tight little hole. She stopped me briefly to let me know that she had never had anal sex before so if that was my plan, I needed to take my time and be very gentle with her.

It was an unexpected invitation and it drove me crazy but I slowed down and lubed her ass with my tongue while rubbing my wet fingers on her clit. Her body was heaving with pleasure and I finally moved upright and gently pressed my stiff cock against her extremely tight little hole. I spit in my hand and rubbed the wetness over the head of my cock and then pressed a little firmer. She kept moaning, "gentle" and I took my time working the head of my cock into her. It seemed to take forever and I could tell it was a pain and pleasure experience for her. But I went slow not wanting to hurt her for her first anal experience. I leaned down to kiss her and my 8" cock popped in almost half-way.

She was wiggling and moaning loudly and I wasn't sure if it was hurting or pleasing her but I continued to work it in further very slowly. The grip was incredible and I could barely move inside of her. She spread her legs a little further and I finally got it totally inside of her. The pressure of her tight ass against my cock made it so much more intense and pleasurable. We locked lips and tongues and we both started moaning together. Then she let out a scream and I grunted loudly and we both had simultaneous orgasms. My cock continued convulsing inside of her will I was completely drained.

I just laid on her for a minutes and she asked me to wait until I softened a little before I pulled out so as to minimize the discomfort to her. So I continued to press against her hot moist little body until my cock finally slipped out. After a brief rest we had sex the whole rest of the night. I came at least four more times and we were both completely exhausted as the morning sun started to shine into our room. I was now officially addicted to her.

We talked a couple more times the following week, often sexual discussions like me telling her how much I enjoyed being the first to have anal sex with her and her telling me how she wished we were closer so we could be in bed together every day. The conversations morphed into phone sex as she would tell me how she wanted to suck and fuck me the next time we got together or how she wanted for me to try new things with her. She also often kept reminding me about how I had told her how turned on I had been watching her getting fingered at the party. She surprised me by asking me if I would be turned on to watch her have sex with another guy.

I just stuttered and said "Umm, probably... maybe..., I dunno. Not sure."

But I really didn't want to waste conversation in talking about her getting fucked by another guy when I wanted to do her every minute that I could.

It was finally the night of her birthday and I picked her up at her apartment at nine p.m. We went to a huge house in the Marina district by the bay. It was actually a combo party celebration for her and two other friends from school who also had birthdays around the same time so it was a large crowd. We mingled and she introduced me to lots of new people. She also introduced me to a guy named Trent whoI thought looked familiar and then I finally realized it was the guy that had been with her on the couch at that first party. It was a little awkward but so was the unusual beginning of our blooming relationship so I didn't want to make a big deal out of it.

A couple of times I caught them chatting together alone. She was flirting with him and he was being touchy with her. I was a little jealous but we hadn't really made any kind of official relationship commitment yet so what could I say.

As the party was dying down I went off to find a bathroom and I caught them kissing in the hallway. He had her pinned up against the wall but she wasn't resisting in any way. I was angry but I didn't want to make a scene so I just walked by and loudly said "excuse me, don't mean to interrupt" and slammed the bathroom door. When I came out and she was waiting alone outside the door.

She leaned to kiss me and said, "I'm sorry, don't be mad. Its my birthday and I'm just having a little fun".

I was still angry and I sarcastically responded, "Yeah. Sure, whatever you want."

Then I grabbed her face a bit roughly, kissed her, and said, "As long as I get to fuck you like a slut, nice and hard later then I don't care what you do."

Of course I was being rude and a jerk but then when she started kissing me with those fantastic lips I started to cool off. Especially when she looked at me with those seductive sexy eyes and reached down to stroke my cock through my pants.

I could tell she was a bit drunk when she looked at me with this devilish grin and said "I want to be very slutty for you tonight." She continued to rub her hand against my cock "I have something fun in mind but want you to be open-minded about it."

I had no idea what she was suggesting but just the way she said it got me excited. There was a long pause and she continued to look at me with those eyes.

Finally I just said, "Sure, whatever," and then we kissed again.

She took me by the hand and led me down the hallway and then up a curved marble stairway to the second floor of the house. The party had thinned out by now and the place was getting quiet with just a handful of people lingering about. She led me down another long hallway and into a large nicely furnished master bedroom with hardwood floors. There was a dim light on the nightstand next to a giant king-sized bed that had a thick down comforter on top.

I was shocked when I saw someone step out of the bathroom and then I realized that it was Trent again. The guy who always seems to have his hands on and fingers inside of Elena when I see them together. I let out a deep breath, gritted my teeth, and stood there trying to decide if I should just walk out the door and say I've had enough. But I continued to watch curiously as she faced me and then she slowly backed up and bumped into him purposely.

Hot_Luvrz
Hot_Luvrz
22 Followers
12