Family Affairs Ch. 34

Story Info
Rick comes home. Mary comes with Matt.
1.4k words
4.66
41k
4
0

Part 34 of the 53 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/15/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,332 Followers

"Have you given any thought to what we talked about the other day?" Mary asked as they sat at the kitchen table, eating. Matt made sirloin tips in gravy over noodles for them and it was delicious.

"You mean that stuff about me getting involved with someone younger?" he asked.

"That, among other things," Mary said.

Matt gave her a puzzled look and asked, "Why are you pushing that?"

"Because I love you. I don't want you to wind up hating me because I deprived you of things you could have experienced if it weren't for me," she told him.

Matt put down his fork, took her hand, and said, "I could never hate you, not for any reason."

"You can say that now," Mary said. "And I really do believe you mean it. But I love you, and I don't want to make things difficult for you. I want you to have everything someone your age should have. There are so many things you should be doing at the end of your senior year, and I can't do them with you."

"I don't care about all that crap!" Matt said firmly. "All I want is to be with you!"

Mary decided not to push the issue. "Maybe we can talk about this some more later," she said. "Why don't we go backup to the darkroom and see if the pictures are dry."

Matt let her lead him upstairs. He didn't understand why Mary kept pushing the issue of their age. It didn't make any difference to him, why should it bother her? He wouldn't have gone to the prom anyhow, except to take pictures, so what was the big deal?

"These pictures are incredible!" Mary said. Still nude, she was sitting on his bed, going through the stack of photos of her. "Matt, you are a talented photographer!"

"It was easy," Matt replied. "You're so pretty and all, it's easy to get good pictures."

"I think we probably ought to go home," Mary suggested. "If Ricky calls, he might wonder where we are."

"Want to take the pictures along?" Matt asked.

"I'm not sure that would be a good idea," she said. "What would Ricky say if he saw them?"

"Good point," Matt replied. He collected the pictures and negatives and locked them in his file cabinet. By the time he was finished, Mary had dressed. Matt felt odd, being nude while Mary was dressed, so he quickly got back into his clothes and they went downstairs, got in his truck, and drove back to the Forrester house.

They'd been there about an hour when Ricky called, extremely excited. The college wanted to offer him a full scholarship, he told Matt.

"Den, you got to see this place!" Rick gushed. "They got girls up here so gorgeous it blew me away! And the dorms for the athletes, man, they're awesome! You really ought to think about coming up here, too!"

"Colleges don't give out photography scholarships," Matt said, "and even if they did, I doubt the dorms would be as nice as the jock dorms. Besides, somebody ought to stay around here and look after Mom."

Mary kissed him softly on the neck.

"I'm telling you, Den..." Ricky continued, "...this place is horny guy's heaven! When I get home I'll tell you all about the chicks they fixed me up with. We're talking prime stuff! Prime!"

Matt knew he'd never understand his friend's attitude toward women. Why couldn't he settle down with a nice girl, like Dianna, and stop screwing around?

"He sure does sound excited," Matt told Mary when Rick's call was over.

"Doesn't he, though?" Mary agreed. "It looks like, come fall, it will just be you and me here in this big old house."

"Sounds wonderful to me," Matt said.

Mary smiled at him and winked. "Right. And since I'm 'Mom', now, I think I should start acting like one."

Her comment caught Matt off guard. "What do you mean?" he asked.

"It's late, young man," Mary said, her face serious. "It seems to me you've been a little feverish of late, and Mom knows just how to take care of your problem. To bed with you, young man, now!"

Matt smiled at her and said, "Of course, Mother, dear."

"Go upstairs, get undressed, and get in your bed, young man," Mary said. "Mommy will be right there."

Matt had no idea what Mary was up to, but if she wanted to be playful, he was more than willing to go along. He went up the stairs to his room, took off his clothes, and got in bed.

The door to the bathroom that connected their rooms was open. Matt heard Mary enter her room, heard her moving around, and wondered what she was up to.

Mary had gotten an idea while Matt was on the phone, an idea that excited her. In her bedroom, she slipped out of her clothes, walked to the closet, and took out a negligee and robe she'd purchased but never worn. It was super-sheer, almost transparent, as if she were wearing nothing, really. She was delighted she'd never worn it for Tom and that Matt would be the first man to see her in it.

Matt lay in bed waiting for her, filled with anticipation. He couldn't imagine what she had in mind. He heard her closet door open, then close. The bathroom light went on, then Mary appeared in the doorway. He looked at her and couldn't breathe.

"My...God!" he gasped.

The light shining through the diaphanous negligee highlighted the lush curves of Mary's near-perfect body.

Mary was exhilarated by his response. "You...you like it?"

"I've never seen anything that beautiful!" he whispered.

Mary walked over to the bed and sat down next to him. "I'm glad you like Mommy's outfit," she said. "Because Mommy is going to make you feel very, very good. Now, be a good boy and lay back."

Matt did exactly as he was told, unable to take his eyes off the glorious apparition before him. He shook as Mary's hands slid the covers down, then began to move over him, her touch feather-light, teasing, tantalizing.

"Oh! God, that feels so good!" he whispered as her hands moved everywhere on his body. Everywhere except for his erection which stood rampant, pointing at the ceiling. She continued her caressing, reducing him to a quivering mass of flesh, groaning and twisting on the bed.

Mary was almost as excited as Matt. At last she ceased her caresses and stood up. Slowly, she left the robe slide down over her shoulders and drop to the floor.

Matt reached for her. "Please!" he moaned.

Mary stepped back a step, then slid one of the straps of her negligee off a shapely shoulder. Then the other one. Slowly, clinging to her curves as if it hated to leave them, the filmy garment slid down her body.

Matt was almost insane with need. He would have liked to have jumped off the bed, grab her, and ravish her, but he couldn't move. He'd always thought she was beautiful and desirable, but the way she looked now, what she'd done to him, made her seem even more so. Again, he reached out for her.

Mary couldn't wait any longer. It took all the self-control she could muster to move slowly back to the bed, climb onto it, then she straddled Matt. She slid her body up his, then got to her knees.

Matt felt her hand grasp his erection, then he gasped as the tip slid between the humid lips of her vagina. "Ah!" he groaned. "Oh, Mary, please! Please!"

Mary shuddered with elation. It was going up into her. Matt's hard, throbbing penis was moving into her body, filling her, thrilling her! Then her pubic hair mingled with his and their pubic bones began to grind together, putting exquisite pressure on her clit.

Mary sat atop Matt, not moving, loving the sensations that swept through her. Then she started rocking her hips.

"Slowly," she told herself, "Make it last!" She wasn't sure she could. Her body, like that of her lover, was trembling violently with need.

Matt couldn't believe how sweet Mary's actions felt. As the walls of her clutching tube slid along the sides of his rigid pole, glorious sensations coursed through his body, filling him with warmth and delight.

Mary was almost overwhelmed with ecstasy. This was wonderful! It was slow-motion delight, joy building slowly, wonderfully, touching every fiber of her being! Then her orgasm began, bursting forth deep inside her, then spreading out, delightfully sweeping over her, overwhelming her.

"Oh, Matt! I'm coming!" she cried. Her self-control vanished and her body went wild. "So...So good! So good! Ah! Ah! Ah!"

"Unnh! Unnh!" Matt roared, erupting into her like a human volcano.

Mary's wild motions finally stilled, she collapsed atop him, and they snuggled together and slept.


D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,332 Followers