Family Affairs Ch. 42

Story Info
Dianna is surprised by the change in Ricky.
798 words
4.56
34.6k
4
0

Part 42 of the 53 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/15/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

Passion In James County XIX

Family Affairs

By D.C. Roi

Chapter forty-two

Dianna was pleasantly surprised when Rick, not Matt showed up at her door to take her to school on the Monday after Rick's trip to State U. She was even more surprised when he held the door of his Charger open when they reached the car.

"I've been thinking," he said as they drove toward school, "I need a date for the prom. Would...would you like to go with me, Dianna?"

Dianna's heart leapt and, without thinking, she said, "Yes, Rick, I'd love to!"

"Great!" A big smile crossed Rick's face. He felt great, better than he had in a long time. Maybe he had been wrong the way he'd treated girls all these years. "You want to go to the movies tonight?" he asked.

"That would be neat," Dianna said. She was amazed by what she was hearing. "But I have a big math test tomorrow. I have to study for it, I don't do that well at math."

"Math's one of my best subjects," Rick said. "How about I help you study for the test?" He chuckled. "It probably won't be as much fun as going to the movies would be, but maybe it will help you get a better grade." He paused and grinned at her. "You think it will be OK with your folks if I come over and help you with your math?"

"Ah...sure," Dianna replied. "I don't think they'd mind." She didn't care if her folks did mind. If she needed to, she could go to the town library with Rick. She had no idea what had come over Rick and wasn't about to do anything to mess it up. He was acting so different. She was almost overwhelmed by his sudden sincere interest. Hope sprang alive inside her. Maybe he didn't just want to use her for sex after all. It seemed as if he had an interest in dating. It was enough. Her day suddenly looked very bright.

At school, Rick parked his car in his usual spot and together they walked into school. Dianna was on cloud nine. She had no idea who might be seeing them and really didn't care.

Matt saw Rick and Dianna walking into the school together and was gladdened by the sight. They looked good together and if anyone deserved a little good fortune, Dianna did. He wasn't sure what Rick had done that put the broad smile on the slim, pretty girl's face, but he was happy to see it there.

Lisa Dutille was standing next to Matt. She'd seen Rick and Dianna, too. Ever since Miss Conklin arranged for her to get fucked by Rick's father, she'd been wondering what it would be like to go to bed with Rick. She'd been thinking about asking Miss Conklin if she could arrange a foursome with the two men. The thought of the four of them in the same bed made her a little fluttery inside. Then she saw Rick with Dianna Hillman and experienced another surge of jealousy. "What's with Rick?" she asked Matt.

"What do you mean?" Matt asked.

"Look at him, with that...that tramp. Is he nuts?" the girl said bitterly.

"Lisa, you of all people shouldn't be calling someone a tramp - talk about the pot calling the kettle black. Why don't you take a flying fuck at a rolling donut?" Matt snapped, then he turned and walked into the building.

The catty brunette's mouth hung open as she stood in the school doorway and watched Matt walk away from her. She'd never, ever, heard Matt swear before. What in the hell made him so damn crabby this morning?

Later that day, Matt ran into Dianna while she was at her locker getting books for her next class. "How's it going?" he asked. "Saw you with Rick this morning. I have to say, you looked pretty darn happy."

"Wonderful!" she replied, smiling broadly. "Rick asked me to go to the prom with him, and tonight he's gonna help me study for my math test tonight."

"Rick?" Matt said. "He...he asked you to...to go to...the prom with him? And he...he's going to help you study?" He was, to say the least, surprised.

"Yes, it's wonderful, isn't it?" Dianna said, her eyes gleaming with happiness. She closed her locker door. "I don't know what happened, but he's changed. I'd love to keep talking, but I gotta get to class."

Stunned, Matt stood there with his mouth open. He finally closed it. "Hey, you want to eat lunch together?" he asked.

"I don't think Rick would mind if you joined us," Dianna said over her shoulder as she started down the hall. She was right, Rick didn't mind at all.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers