Family Holiday Ch. 01

Story Info
Sun, sea, sand & plenty of sex, but with whom?
4.3k words
4.35
196.3k
59

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/21/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
milfocker
milfocker
474 Followers

I decided to split this story into two parts to keep it as readable as possible, second part will follow shortly! I'm always grateful for any constructive feedback, but if you've got something to say at least have the balls not to do it anonymously.

*************************

*************************

I woke up and rolled out of bed, making my way out to the rear patio to see the rolling French countryside bathed in an early morning glow. I was on holiday, staying a French villa for two weeks with my wife, oh and the rest of her family - her mother & father, her brother & his girlfriend.

The villa itself was all set out on one level, so my wife and I had the rear bedroom with the en-suite bathroom, whilst my mother and father-in-law had the room in the opposite corner of the villa. My brother-in-law and his girlfriend had the smaller room next to ours.

We had flown into the country yesterday evening, before renting a car at the airport and driving to the villa. We were all far too tired to do anything much by the time we got here, so after having a quick tea we all retired to bed.

A bit of background may help, my wife and I are both 23 and have been married for a year now, I'm 6ft tall, average build and not bad looking! My wife is 5'2" tall, and has a continental look about her, as she's dark brunette with olive skin, she has an hourglass figure with 32C breasts and a full arse. My father-in-law is an overweight 50 year old, whilst my, mother-in-law is a full figured lady of 45 with huge 36DD breasts and she often wears tops that give her a cleavage so deep whole armies could get lost in it. My brother-in-law is 18 with a similar build to mine, only slightly shorter and fitter, whilst his girlfriend is also 18, about the same height as him with blonde hair, a slim figure and a nice pair of tits that are bigger than my wife's but not as big as my mother-in-law's.

Around the breakfast table we all decided we'd spend the first day just relaxing around our private swimming pool. By the time my wife had finally chosen which bikini to wear (I must say she choose rather well as she looked stunning!) we were the last out, the two men were wearing swimming trunks & t-shirts and the two ladies wearing bikinis - I thought I'd be in for a tough two weeks, but suddenly my wife made it even tougher. No sooner had she got out to the pool, then she calmly removed her bikini top and started sunbathing topless, much to the surprise of her family!

"Mel, what do you think you're doing?" Mary, my mother-in-law asked.

"Relax mum, we're on holiday - why don't you take your top off too?" My wife replied.

"I think seeing my saggy old body would probably ruin Steve's holiday for him!" Mary replied, looking at me.

"Don't worry about me - if you want to tan go for it." I told her, my wife smiling at me for the way I dealt with the potentially dangerous statement.

"I don't know, I'm not sure I'd feel comfortable." Mary pondered.

"Oh go on mummy, you should be proud of your big tits!" My wife told her mother.

"Well, if you're going to bully me into it I guess I've got no choice!" Mary said as she reached behind her to unclasp her bikini top.

I watched in what seemed like slow motion as my mother-in-law removed her bikini top, exposing her huge breasts, they sagged a fair bit and she had large dark pink areola about the size of the bottom of a drinks can which were topped off with big juicy nipples. It took all my effort not to keep openly staring at her tits and thus keep my erection at bay.

As we'd brought some badminton equipment with us after a while I grew bored of sunbathing and pestered my wife into a game of badminton, after comfortably beating her I ended up playing my brother-in-law. I just beat him and started to play against his girlfriend, Kate; I had won the first game comfortably when my mother-in-law announced that everyone else was going shopping, but that we should stay and finish our game as it didn't need all of us going. We heard them drive away as we continued playing; I won the next two games as well to leave me 3-0 up, playing best of 7.

"You know I think I might try and even my tan out after all, if it's ok with you that is?" Kate asked me.

"Uh, sure, whatever." I replied.

Kate then reached behind her back and pulled the tie that undid her bikini, before calmly lifting it away from her body and up & over her head. Her tits were absolutely fantastic, incredibly pert, almost like large rockets pointing straight ahead; she had tiny light pink areola and pencil eraser nipples.

I couldn't take my eyes off her tits, so needless to say I lost the next four games, and ended up losing overall, but what did I care, winning hardly compares to the jumping, jiggling exhibition I was just given!

After we finished the game we both went to lay down on the sunbeds, after a while we heard the car drive back into the driveway and Kate quickly fumbled to put her bikini top back on, it seems her tits are for my eyes only, well mine and my wife's brothers!

That night as soon as we got into our room and shut the door I had my wife's bikini bottoms off and was ploughing into her frantically, however it wasn't her boobs I was thinking about as I covered them in my sticky fluid, but those of her mother and Kate.

*************************

*************************

The next day passed without incident, just more topless sunbathing from my wife and her mother. The third day my wife and I went into the nearby village by ourselves, and drank ourselves silly in the local wine cellars, so after stumbling back to the villa all we were ready for was sleep.

The next morning I woke up at 9am to find my wife still sound asleep next to me, I got up and went to the kitchen, grabbing myself a drink of orange juice from the fridge before heading out to the pool area, where I found only my mother-in-law, who was again sunbathing topless.

"Where's everyone else?" I asked.

"They've gone into the town for the day." She replied, "Is Mel still asleep?"

"Yeah, I doubt we'll see her for a few hours yet!" I told her.

"Oh, in that case would you mind putting some suncream on my back for me? I was waiting for Mel to get up to help me, but I don't want to burn in the mean time!" Mary asked.

"Sure." I said, slightly nervous about being in such close proximity to my mother-in-law's bare breasts.

Mary sat up and passed me the bottle of suncream that was lying on the floor next to her as I straddled the sunlounger, sitting behind her. I splodged a dollop of suncream on my hands before rubbing it all over my mother-in-law's back until it was fully covered.

"Thanks for that." She said, as I got up before she lay back down again, "I don't suppose you could do my front as well could you?"

"Pardon me?" I said, shocked at what I thought I heard.

"Could you rub some suncream on my front for me as well? I would do it, but then I'd get suncream all over the pages of the book I'm reading." She told me.

"Uh, I suppose if you want me to I can." I hesitantly replied.

I slowly got onto the sunlounger, straddling the top of Mary's legs, as I picked up the bottle of suncream and squirted some more into my hands before rubbing it into her stomach, my hands just millimetres away from her large breasts. After finishing her stomach I paused.

"Don't forget my breasts." She said with a hint of a smile.

"How could I?" I replied, much louder than I meant to.

My mother-in-law continued smiling as I squirted more suncream into my hands, our eyes locked as my hands descended towards her exposed breasts. She shuddered as the cool suncream touched her warm nipples, whilst my cock grew instantly hard upon feeling Mary's soft breasts in my hands. I slowly ran my hands all over them, taking this opportunity to feel every last bit of her large breasts. I continued to play with them in my hands, kneading my mother-in-law's tits and teasing her nipples for at least five minutes, whilst my cock was pitching a huge tent in the front of my shorts, before she eventually broke the spell.

"Mmmmmmm, thankyou Steve, I don't think I'll burn for a while now." She said, as I took the cue to dismount her. "If ever I can return the favour." She said with a wink.

I immediately walked straight to the bathroom, my hard as steel cock leading the way, to have a long cold shower to cool me down. Eventually my erection subsided and I was able to rejoin society. I got out of the shower and dried myself off before wrapping the towel around my waist and making my way into the kitchen. As soon as I got into the kitchen I could hear what sounded like a low moaning coming from outside, my curiosity getting the better of me I quietly made my way outside to the pool area.

As soon as I got outside I could see what was happening, my mother-in-law's left hand was massaging her left breast, whilst her right hand was buried deep in her bikini bottoms, which failed to disguise the fact that her fingers were sawing in and out of her probably sopping pussy. I stood frozen to the spot as I watched Mary pleasure herself, her moans were getting louder now and I was just debating what to do when she turned her head and saw me, stood there, blatantly watching her, with my cock once again pitching a tent, this time in the front of my towel. She just smiled at me as she continued fingering herself and I continued watching her, rooted to the spot, until with one final loud groan of pleasure she came.

Her eyes never left mine as she removed her hand from her bikini bottoms, her fingers visibly glistening in the sun as she brought them to her mouth and erotically licked the glistening pussy juice from them. Finally able to move I turned round, and made straight for the sanctuary of my cold shower.

Whilst I was in the shower I wondered to myself why my mother-in-law was acting as she was - getting me to massage her breasts and allowing me to watch her pleasure herself. I knew her and my father-in-law were having some marital difficulties, but surely that's not enough to cause her to want to risk her relationship with her only daughter, was it?

I spent the rest of the day trying to avoid my mother-in-law whenever possible, spending a lot of time with my wife. When it was impossible to avoid her, I made sure that I didn't make eye contact - I didn't want any fallout from what happened earlier.

That night I once again had my wife stripped as soon as we got into the bedroom. She was naked, lying on her back on the bed as I easily slid into her, she was a beautiful sight - I loved the tan lines from her bikini bottoms and I couldn't resist fondling her now well tanned tits as I slid in and out of her. I got her to start fingering her clit as I pounded into her and with a loud moan she soon came, as I felt her juices sloshing against my penetrating cock. I was slipping in and out of her much easier now and I soon felt my own orgasm building. I continued plunging in and out of my wife for as long as possible, before pulling out at the last possible second and coating her lovely tanned breasts in my gooey cum.

"Mmmmmmm, that was great! I love you." She said, as I moved in to kiss her.

"Love you too." I replied.

She sat up and started massaging her own breasts, rubbing my cum into them, "Has anything happened between you and mummy?" She asked.

'What like massaging suncream into her huge tits, or watching her finger herself to an orgasm then lick her juices off her fingers?' I thought to myself.

"Like what?" I asked my wife.

"I don't know, like an argument or something?" She responded.

"No, not at all." I told her.

"Oh, it's just that you two don't seem to have talked much today or anything. You know she's really down at the moment; she and Daddy haven't had sex for months. So just make sure you're nice to her and try to make her feel better." She said.

"OK, I'll try my best." I replied with a smile, before we climbed into bed and fell asleep together.

*************************

*************************

The next morning I woke up and shuffled my way to the bathroom, pushing the door open and leaning against the wall as went for a morning slash. I flushed the toilet and turned the hot water on to wash my hands.

"Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh, coooooooooolllllllldddddddd." Someone screamed.

I turned towards the shower to see Kate draw the curtain back, she was completely naked - her pencil eraser nipples stood out like bullets from her large breasts and I could see that she was completely clean shaven!

"Shit, I'm so sorry, I didn't realise anyone was in the shower." I stammered, unable to take my eyes off her pretty perfect naked body. Her breasts and pubic area perfectly framed by her tanlines.

"Could you pass me my towel on your way out?" She replied, pouting at me.

She smiled as I handed her the towel, although she didn't seem in any rush to wrap it round herself and hide her body from me.

'Lucky I pissed before that happened.' I thought as I walked out of the bathroom, rearranging my hard cock.

************************

Later that day I was out sunbathing by myself whilst everyone else had gone inside to make lunch. I saw a figure approaching me and tipped my sunglasses up just in time to see a bucket of water descend over my face and body, needless to say it was absolutely freezing.

"Fuck me, that's freezing!" I shouted as I jumped off of the sunlounger, to see Kate standing in front of me laughing.

Before I could say anything she had dived forward and yanked down my swimming shorts, exposing my flaccid cock to her.

"Now we're even!" She said with a huge grin before turning around and leaving me to pull my shorts up and watch her tight arse as it sashayed back towards the villa.

Shortly after I had sorted myself out my mother-in-law came out, topless as usual and sat on the sunbed next to mine.

"I'm sorry about what happened yesterday, I hope you don't think any less of me." She said.

"Don't be daft; you've got nothing to be sorry for." I told her, "As you may have noticed I rather enjoyed rubbing suncream on your breasts. The show was rather unexpected, but you shouldn't be sorry for it."

"I did notice, that's kind of what led to the second thing. Thanks for being so understanding." Mary smiled at me.

"Anyway, there's no need to tell Mel about this is there, so no harm done?" I asked.

"No harm done!" She replied.

Mary then leant across for a hug; it felt great to have her huge bare breasts squashed against my chest, although I had to fight hard to keep my cock under control.

"I'm always available for suncream services if you need me!" I said with a wink.

"Thanks!" Mary replied with a smile, "If you can think of anything you want me for just say."

*************************

*************************

The sixth day passed without incident as it was a Saturday so we all headed into the nearest town to sample some of the food and wine on offer at their weekend market.

The seventh day was also pretty serene - we all got up late as it was a Sunday before spending the whole day sunbathing, swimming and chatting. Just like any normal family holiday!

On the Monday I got up late after staying up late the previous night sharing a bottle of wine with my wife whilst watching a film on the villa's DVD player. I got up and shuffled to the toilet, before making my way to the kitchen to grab a glass of orange juice. I made my way outside to the pool area to find Mary sunbathing topless as usual.

"Morning." I greeted her chirpily.

"Good morning." She replied, "You've just missed everyone else, they've all gone shopping for this week's food."

"Oh right." I replied.

"I don't suppose you'd mind putting some suncream on me would you?" My mother-in-law asked with a hopeful smile.

"Of course I will." I replied, smiling back.

Mary sat up on the sunlounger and I climbed on behind her, grabbing the suncream on my way. I squirted some suncream onto my hands before rubbing it all over her back, making sure it was completely covered.

"Could you do my front now?" She asked.

"Of course." I said as I stood up, allowing Mary to lie down on the sunbed again. I got up onto the sunbed, straddling the tops of her thighs and squirting more suncream onto my hands. I rubbed the cream into her stomach first, before slowly moving my hands up her body until they were grazing the underside of her breasts.

My mother-in-law looked up at me expectantly as I squirted yet more suncream onto my hands, and didn't take her eyes off me as I brought my hands down so that the cool suncream just touched the top of her nipples, causing them to harden. I smiled at her before bringing my hands down onto her breasts. I massaged the suncream into Mary's breasts, kneading the soft flesh in my hands as my cock quickly grew in my shorts. I took my mother-in-law's nipples between my fingers, gently tweaking them before going back to massaging her breasts in my hands.

"Wow, you've got me so horny Steve!" Mary said, her voice sounding slightly excited.

"Should I give you some time to yourself?" I asked, still fondling her breasts.

"Would you mind staying? I'd really like that." She told me.

"If you're sure you want me to I will." I told her, thinking 'What harm could it do, I've already seen her finger herself.'

"Thanks, it's been a long time since I've had any male attention." She told me.

"What would you like me to do?" I asked.

"Could you remove my bikini bottoms for me?" My mother-in-law asked, whilst she fondled her own breasts.

I stood up and got off the sunbed as Mary raised her lower body slightly; I hooked my fingers through the bands at the side and slowly pulled my mother-in-law's bikini bottoms down her legs and completely off.

Mary kept her pussy neatly trimmed, whilst her pink pussy lips protruded slightly, just like her daughters, and I could already see moisture on her outer lips. My mother-in-law was now lying naked and horny in front of me, and my wife had explicitly told me to be nice and make her feel happy, although I doubt this is quite what she had in mind!

I looked at Mary expectantly, waiting for her to tell me what she wanted.

"Please finger me." She said, her voice having a tint of desperation to it as she continued to fondle her breasts.

I perched on the edge of her sunbed as she spread her legs for me; her pussy was now obviously quite wet and definitely ready. I gently ran my index finger down her pussy lips and they parted easily, before licking my index and middle finger to get them wet. I then slowly eased my two fingers into my mother-in-law's sodden pussy as she moaned in appreciation until they were fully in.

I curled my fingers up inside her and thrust them in and out, my fingertips dragging over the spongy area of her G spot. Mary moaned every time I hit her G spot as her pussy got wetter and wetter.

"Nooooo, don't stop I'm so close." My mother-in-law whimpered as I withdrew my two fingers from her sodden pussy.

I just smiled at her before re-inserting three fingers and using my left hand to play with her clit. She was moaning louder now, as I finger fucked her closer and closer to an orgasm. Mary moaned louder and louder as my fingers continued to pump in and out of her pussy as my left hand played with her clit, until with a huge moan of pleasure she exploded in orgasm. I watched my mother-in-law's body spasm in orgasm, as I felt her pussy juices splashing onto my fingers, before slowly withdrawing them to find them completely coated in her fluids.

"Thankyou - that was amazing!" Mary panted, trying to regain her breath, "You look like you're about to burst out of those shorts, we can't have you going around like that for the rest of the day and it's only fair that you get to finish too."

milfocker
milfocker
474 Followers
12