Family of Incest Ch. 01

Story Info
A family begin to let out their desires.
5.2k words
4.39
291.9k
125
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 03/13/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Valrun
Valrun
104 Followers

Our story starts with Rachel; a young red headed girl at the age of 22, lying on her bed masturbating to a fantasy of her twin brother but Rachel was tired of having to do this to get herself off she wanted the real thing. Rachel lay their slowly working her pussy whilst she came up with a plan.

That night when it was around the time her twin brother Luke usually came in to go too bed, Rachel went into their bathroom but purposely left the bathroom door open whilst she went in the shower.

Luke a young man at the age of 22 with red hair, came in five minutes later. He headed for the bathroom to do what everyone does before they go to bed, brush their teeth, wash their face, have a pee etc... He got to the door and started to open it more than it already was but then his brain registered the noise of the shower. Luke peeked in and saw his twin sister in all her naked glory! Well maybe not completely due to the steam fogging up the glass slightly but this was the most of it he had ever seen!

Rachel saw movement at the door out of the corner of her eye. Not wanting Luke to catch on she knew he was there she pretended to not register this and continued to stand their with the water cascading down her naked form. After thirty seconds and Luke was still standing there Rachel knew he was interested in her and her pussy began to drip with excitement. Rachel then decides to put on a show for her twin brother to make him want her all the more. Rachel picked up the soap and lathered it in her hands, once she was satisfied she had enough soap on her hands, she started to rub her hands all over her body making sure to show her assets off to her brothers eyes.

Luke watched all this and couldn't take it any longer. He pulled his dick from out of his shorts and boxers and started to jack off right there in the doorway whilst watching his twin sister having a shower. Luke couldn't believe his luck when Rachel started to 'wash' her B cup sized breasts which he thought were perfect(though Rachel was actually squeezing and twisting her nipples for her 'audience'). But Luke's luck just grew as Rachel turned to face away from him and he saw those perfect globes of hers, oh how he'd love to sink his cock right in between them

Rachel then decided to give her brother one last little show. She lathered her hands with soap one more time and then started to 'wash' her pussy. Rachel began by just stroking her outer lips then as her excitement grew she moved onto rubbing her clit.

Luke couldn't believe his eyes. Here was the object of many of his dreams masturbating right in front of him completely unaware that he was there also masturbating. When Rachel started to fuck herself with her fingers this was to much for Luke and he came all over the door and tiled floor. Luke quickly backed out of the doorway afraid Rachel might of heard him moan out loud when he came and be mad at him for spying on her. He flopped on their bed and relived the images of Rachel.

Rachel saw her twin brother cum and at the site of his dick spewing out all that cum she can't wait to taste. She came herself moaning all the time as her juices poured out of her and joined the water from the shower. Rachel was all smiles after she had the biggest orgasm of her life.

Luke quickly had a new hard on and thought he'd have enough time before Rachel came out, completely forgetting that it wouldn't really matter as he had left his cum all over the door and floor. He pulled his shorts and boxers down to his knees and began to stroke his cock to images of Rachel in the shower.

Rachel decided to get out of the shower and see what her brother was doing. She grabbed a towel and wrapped it round her head, grabbed another one and wrapped it round her body. Rachel then went to the door and saw all her brothers cum, resisting the urge to eat it Rachel went into their bedroom and stopped dead in her tracks. There in front of her on their bed was her twin brother with his shorts and boxers around his knees whilst he pumped his 7" cock with his hand. She then noticed his eyes were closed. Rachel turned around and went back to the bathroom door and began to scoop up her brothers cum and stuff it into her mouth, around the fifth scoop Rachel heard her brother moan

"mmm... that's it Rachel ride your brothers cock, god I've wanted to be inside you for ages!"

Rachel almost squealed with joy and had to restrain from pouncing on her brother. She wanted him to initiate it not her. She continued to clean his cum up savouring every drop of it. She then got up and went back into the bedroom and watched her twin brother jack himself off.

"Oooh I love you Rachel! Urrrrghhhhhh"

Rachel watched her twin brother cum. Rachel decided to give him a big shock when he opened his eyes, she quickly took the two towels off and threw them into the bathroom, and stood in their bedroom naked waiting for her brother to open his eyes and see her.

Luke was in bliss, that was the best wanking session he had ever had. He opened his eyes and almost screamed from surprise because what he saw was the object of his masturbation session stood there right in front of him naked, smiling at him.

"I love you too Luke!" Rachel said merrily to her brother as this was what they did everyday.

"Oh my god!" Luke cried, trying to pull his boxers up as fast as he could in his haste to cover himself. His brain not processing that there was no point Rachel had already seen his cock tonight and the more frantic he was with getting his pants up the longer it took. "I... I.... I... I'm....sorry Rachel!"

"Luke..."

"You must hate me!"

"Luke..."

"Oh god I am the worst twin brother ever, I'll just go sleep on the sofa in the living room"

"Luke..."

"How could I be so careless! My twin sister thinks I'm a pervert and now hates me!"

"LUKE!" bellowed Rachel, snapping Luke out of his reverie. "I do not hate you! I love you! You are the best twin brother in the world! And you will stay right here and sleep in this room and in this bed with me! And actually... I'm glad you were careless, encase you haven't noticed I am standing on purpose completely naked in front of you..."

"Uhhh... I did notice you were naked but it didn't register to me as to why... god damn woman you look gorgeous." said Luke. "Oh god! What did I just say!? I'm so sorry Rachel!"

"Luke its okay... You've no idea how pleased I am that you find me attractive" soothed Rachel. "Now if you don't mind lets get some sleep and we'll talk about this tomorrow okay?"

"Yeah sure Rach, I love you" said Luke.

"I love you too"

Rachel then crawled into the bed, and got under the covers and laid down next to her brother naked. Rachel soon fell asleep with a big smile on her face because she knew tomorrow she would have her brothers cock in her. Well she knew she could have it in her right now but didn't dare rush things to fast, as the saying goes `slow and steady wins the race'.

Luke on the other hand took a bit longer to finally drift off because he just kept saying over and over again; Rachel is lying naked next to me.

The following morning Luke woke up first to find himself holding hands with Rachel, then everything from last night came rushing back to him, to check if it was real or a dream, Luke lifted the covers up slightly so he could see underneath to be presented with a lovely view of his sisters bare tits. Dropping the cover Luke decided to get out of the room and think about his next move. As Luke walked down to the kitchen where the rest of the family would already be he was thinking about the situation; Rachel doesn't hate me, Rachel stood in front of me naked as I jacked off thinking about her, she slept completely naked next to me, she's naked under those covers right now! Rachel loves me, she said I was the best twin brother ever, she was pleased I found her attractive... what does this all mean? Does she feel about me like I do about her? With that last thought he got excited and very hopeful, then he was snapped out of his thoughts by his little sister Hannah giving him her usual morning brotherly hug.

"Morning sleepy head"

Luke proceeded on to making him and Rachel a nice ham, chicken, salad and salad cream sandwich.

Rachel woke up to find that Luke had already left, she began to panic thinking he was upset and angry at himself for everything that happened last night. She knew that today was the day to finally do what they both want so badly, so she got up and dressed and went downstairs to the kitchen.

"Morning all" said Rachel cheerily to her family as she entered the kitchen. She scanned the room quickly for Luke and saw him making sandwiches. She walked over and came up behind him and gave him a bear tight hug, smashing her tits into his back.

"Good morning handsome" whispered Rachel, as she said this she dropped her hands to his groin and squeezed his cock through his clothing making Luke jump. "Ooooh is this sandwich for me? Oh you do look after me don't you?" Giving him a peck on the cheek and another squeeze she joined the rest of their family at the table.

Luke for several seconds stopped making his own sandwich she groped my groin, Rachel squeezed my cock! She does want me! With a big grin on his face he quickly finished making his sandwich and took his place at the table and joined in the idle chatter.

"So Luke and Rachel what are you two going to do today?" Asked Ellen their mother; a beautiful blonde woman at the age of 40 with a very nice body from living in the Pennine Mountains.

If Rachel wants it like I think she does, I'll be fucking her mum "Nothing really, probably just stay in my bedroom" Luke glanced at Rachel "and play some games" said Luke in a casual voice.

"I think I'll join Luke mum" Join him and ride that gorgeous cock of his

"Hmmm okay dears, just don't kill each other whilst me, Lucy, David and your father are at Ikea" joked Ellen."Are you sure you don't want to come, we might go see Hancock at the cinema there" asked Ellen

Hancock or my sisters pussy, hard choice mum hard choice "No thanks mum"

"Pffft okay, Rachel?"

Sorry mum I'd rather be bouncing up and down on Luke "I'm going to hang out with my twin brother, thanks though mum"

"Fine! And Ryan, Greg and Hannah your going down to the stream right?"

"That's correct mum"

"Well have fun and play nice!" And hurry up and fuck each other already"Well lets get going then, see you five later"

"Bye" they all chorused. As Lucy, David, Ellen and Peter left the house.

"Well me Ryan and Hannah are going down to the stream see you two love birds later" joked Greg. So Greg, Hannah and Ryan left the house too leaving Luke and Rachel alone.

"Looks like its just you and me big boy" stated Rachel.

"Indeed it does, oh whatever could two twins get up too together?" mocked Luke

"Well I can think of a few things, but we'd have to be in our bedroom" Rachel said with a wink

Both twins immediately locked eyes after that with Rachel biting her lower lip as they tried to gauge what the other was thinking. Luke was sure his sister had meant by a few things as sexual things but wasn't sure. Rachel was afraid she might of pushed it too fast and was trying to guess what Luke was thinking/feeling.

Luke finally thought fuck it, in for a penny in for a pound he stood up, came round the table to his sister and bent down and put his lips to hers. He then waited for a reaction.

Rachel was a bit surprised how fast he came round the table and how he suddenly put his lips to hers. Finally she realised he was waiting for her to either pull away or kiss him. She wrapped her arms round her brothers neck and pulled him into her, pushing her tongue into his mouth.

Luke almost jumped with joy when Rachel pushed her tongue into his mouth, he was finally kissing his beautiful sister. He held her head as they kissed and kissed and kissed for what seemed an eternity. Finally pulling away for air, they put their foreheads together and panted as they regained air.

Rachel looked up to her brother and said; "I love you"

Luke just grabbed her head and kissed her again. He begun to stroke her arms softly in a loving manner, his hands then dropped to her waist and started to rub her there causing her t-shirt to ride up and bunch up under her tits, leaving her abdomen bare. Luke rubbed her bare tummy, he then decided too see how far Rachel was willing to go, raising his hands up her stomach stroking away, he got to the bottom of her tits. But then Rachel pulled her mouth from his. She smiled at him and stood up. Shit, I've blown it thought Luke. Rachel then put her hand underneath her t-shirt, gripped it then pulled it up and over her head, throwing it onto the kitchen floor. Rachel stood there naked from the waist up, her tits in plane view, in front of her twin brother. She then took her brothers hands and placed them on her breasts.

"There all yours too play with" said Rachel

"You have perfect tits Rach" stated Luke as he began to squeeze her B cup breasts.

They just stood there twin brother and sister, with the brother feeling his sisters breasts for a couple of minutes.

Luke began to kiss her neck as he continued to fondle Rachel's tits, he breathed out; "Lets go to our bedroom Rach, I want to see all of you, especially that god damn ass of yours"

Rachel giggled; "You like my ass brother? Your a naughty brother! Feeling your sisters tits and now saying you want to see her fully naked! Naughty naughty naughty! But how could I decline? Just one thing...." She pulled down his fly, stuck her hand into his shorts and boxers, and grabbed his erect cock and pulled it free. "Lets go!" and with that she turned to the door and 'pulled' her brother by his cock to their room, though really Luke came more than willingly.

Rachel marched in, let go of Luke, and flopped backwards onto the bed. Luke shut the door behind them and just stood there staring at his beautiful half naked sister.

"Are you going to fuck me Luke? Are you going to fuck your twin sister? Are you going to stick that lovely cock of yours inside me?" said Rachel in a seductive voice whilst rubbing her dripping pussy through her panties underneath her skirt.

"Oh I'm going too all right, then I'm going to do it again and again and again, everyday to compensate for having to imagine this for the last 6 or 7 years, oh yes sis I'm going to fuck you non-stop"

"Mmmmm just what I've always wanted Luke, your cock in me, god I am so wet for you..." said Rachel "How do you want me? Like this?" She laid back on the bed and spread her legs wide; "Or do you want me like this?" She rolled onto all fours, so she was in doggy style "Or would you like me on top like I was in your fantasy last night, you want your sister on top bouncing up and down on you whilst you feel my tits Luke?"

"Hard to decide, so very hard to decide, I want you doggy so I can see your ass, but I think I'm going to go with you on top, it feels more... more... fitting to the situation, 'cause as you said its what got us into this last night"

Rachel squeeled and jumped off the bed, she quickly kissed Luke, then grabbed his shirt and pulled it off, then she grabbed his shorts and boxers and pulled them down. Luke stepped out and stood there naked in front of his twin sister.

"God your so sexy Luke!" said Rachel admiring her brothers body. Running her hands all over him, groping his cock. She then felt her panties being pulled down from under her skirt, they then dropped to the floor and she stepped out of them. She grabbed her skirt and quickly pulled that to the floor and kicked it off. She stood there completely naked in front of her twin brother again, except he was completely naked too.

"Your body is more perfect than I imagined" said Luke, grabbing Rachel's ass and pulling her to him and planting his mouth on hers. The twins stood in the middle of their bedroom completely naked kissing. Rachel finally broke it off.

"Get on the bed Luke, I need you in me now, oh I've wanted your cock inside me for soooooooo many years"

Luke quickly scrambled onto the bed and lay on his back, with his cock sticking straight in the air, and watched his sister walk to the bed, crawl up it and over him. Rachel sat up hovering her pussy over her brothers dick, grabbing his cock she mouthed 'I love you' to him then lowered herself onto him. Slowly Rachel sank onto her brothers cock until she felt him reach her hymen.

"Ready to take your sisters virginity?"

"I wouldn't want to do anything else in the world"

Rachel raised herself up again, then impaled herself on her brothers cock, letting out a gasp as the pain shot through her. She just sat there waiting for the pain to ebb away.

"Come here sexy" said Luke, pulling his sister down for a kiss; "you okay?" he asked

Rachel just sat back up and started to slowly rise herself up and down on Luke. The pain was slowly being replaced with pleasure and her speed began to grow. Up. Down. "Urghhh" Up. Down "oh god yes" Up. Down. "yyyyeesssss oooohhh". Luke watched Rachel's tits start to sway all over the place as they picked up their tempo, they mesmerized him, Luke then grabbed them and started to feel them, and pinch and twist her nipples.

"You like your sister tits don't you? You want to feel them, pinch them, grope them, suck them, lick them don't you?"

Luke just responded by pulling her down and raising himself up slightly so he could suck and lick her tits.

"Yeessss, oh Luke your such a naughty brother! Suck my tits! Oh god I love your cock, I am going to fuck my naughty brother oh so much! Ooooooh!"

Luke groaned at her dirty talk and continued to suck on her tits. Then an idea came to him, she was being such a naughty sister and naughty girls needed to be punished.

"Well your a naughty sister! Talking dirty like that too excite your poor brother even more. I think naughty girls need to be punished" said Luke bringing a slap on her ass. "Naughty naughty sister!" as he slapped her ass again and again.

"OOOOOOH JESUS FUCKING CHRIST I'M CUMMING, SPANK ME LUKE, OH I'VE BEEN SUCH A NAUGHTY SISTER, SPANK YOUR NAUGHTY SISTER, OOOOOOOOH FUUUCCKKKK!! LLLLLUUUUUKKKKEE LUUUUKKEE OOOOOHH LUUUKKKKEEE"

Luke pulled her down and kissed her as Rachel rode through her orgasm, then Rachel fell limp on him. Luke still needing release, flipped them over so now he was on top and they were in missionary position. He began to hammer away at her, going faster and faster, harder and harder. Rachel wrapped her arms around him and spread her legs as wide as she could moaning his name. Finally Luke couldn't last any longer,

"Where do you want me to cum Rach?"

Rachel wrapped her legs around his ass and held him into her; "CUM IN ME! FILL YOUR SISTER WITH YOUR CUM, CUM IN ME LUKE OOOOH CUM IN ME!!!"

Luke then released volley after volley of cum into his twin sister and then collapsed on the bed next to her.

After they both got their breath back and their hearts slowed down, Rachel said; "So was your naughty sister worth the wait?"

"Well looking at my cock, I think so, looks like he's ready to go again, are you?"

"So he is, but I need food first but I think I can do something about your problem"

Rachel crawled to the bottom of the bed, and grabbed Luke's cock.

"I'm going to suck you Luke, your dirty sisters going to put your prick in her mouth and suck it like a lollipop until I retrieve the sticky juice from inside"

"Oooooh keep talking like that and I'll cum before you even get your mouth around the head"

Giggling Rachel wrapped her lips round the head of his cock. She lowered her head half way down his cock then pulled back up then down again, Up. Down. Up. Down. Up. Down. Each time she got more and more used to his cock in her throat allowing more to go in.

Valrun
Valrun
104 Followers
12