Family Voyeur

Story Info
I play alone whilst knowing I'm being watched.
3.5k words
4.31
85.7k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YoungBeth
YoungBeth
137 Followers

Sorry it's taken so long to get my 5th contribution out but the last six months have been incredibly busy and the most fun filled times of my young life. In the time between my last submission and now I've left school, had three summer holidays, left home and started a 4 year course at a University in London.

What I'd like to share with you is the on-going relationship between me and my step father Steve and the excitement of an ever growing confidence I have in my body and my sexuality, so let me paint the basic picture and hopefully you'll enjoy the interpretation of real events experienced by real people.

My name is Bethany. I'm now 19 years old and have just left home to start a University degree in London. I've had only one boy friend who is the only guy to have experienced my body in full. I'm still with him despite us being 170 miles apart at different Universities; it might be a too far to continue, but as it stands he is my man and I'm his girl.

Those of you who have read my previous correspondence will know that I've experienced a sexual revolution in the last 18 months which some would say is late at the age of 19. This journey includes meeting Jed (BF) and then also having three experiences with other girls, two of which are close friends from my school days, and another whilst on a stay over at Cambridge University.

I stand 5'10" tall with long blonde hair, blue eyes, slim waist and long legs. My boobs are, as you'd expect on a 19 year old woman, still high on my chest and usually cosseted by a 32C/D bra depending on the time of the month. Outwardly I am a shy girl; I don't make friends easily like some of my friends do and can be seen as quiet and insecure. However the last twelve months have shown to me that inside burns a devilish desire to experience the many sexual fantasies that have evolved in my mind, probably the strongest and most dangerous one of those is my exhibitionist desires. To my surprise, bisexual desires have also proved so strong that I would now consider myself as bisexual and I have learned so much about myself, my mind and especially my body. Not a day goes by without new desires and fantasies; every day is a good day to masturbate whatever the time of the month, and this only seems to fuel my devilishness.

Steve has been my step dad for 15 years now. He's been a good father figure and mum loves him very much. We are not close like father and daughter, but do love each other in a step-parent sort of way. He's a business man in his 40's, very handsome and articulate and probably a good catch for any woman of that age group. I know mum still fancies him still and I definitely know they have a very active sex life.

I'd never really considered that Steve would see me with anything sexual in mind. However during the last year or so it became apparent that he stole glances and whenever possible he was in my company when I was in any state of undress, this being mainly late evenings whilst watching a movie together, shower times in the morning, etc. As my sexual confidence grew I would wear less and more revealing clothing around the house and knew that it was a safe place to experiment with my body and enjoyed the feedback I received.

I'm not really sure how things became more of a game but that is pretty much how things developed. After meeting my boyfriend and understanding what all the talk was about, I became fascinated in my BF's penis - I wanted to see it, touch it, kiss it and suck it whenever possible. This in turn led me to read stories on Literotica and then go to porn sites to satisfy my lust for the male member. I didn't really want to experience others, as Jed is what would be described as well endowed. I just wanted to look and study them, watch them cum and see why women worship them and in turn this fueled my mind's desire and fantasies.

So here's how things changed recently. One morning whilst showering, I realised mum had taken my conditioner and that it would be in the en suite in their bedroom. Without thinking, I jumped out of the shower in the knowledge that I was 'home alone' and skipped into their bedroom dripping wet and naked. Imagine my surprise and shock finding that Steve hadn't left early as he usually does, but was in their shower and in full frontal view of my wide-open eyes!

Two things struck me. Firstly it was what a fit body he had for his age - the gym certainly works for him, and secondly, Steve's cock was flaccid but still thicker than Jed's when fully erect!, its no wonder I sometimes hear mum moaning passionately when they make love

I stood motionless just looking at him whilst he held his face under the shower head, his eyes closed as the water hit him hard. I knew I had to make a retreat, but for a few more seconds I stared at his glorious cock. I focused on every vein, his heavy shaved balls and even the fact that he was uncut. It was time to run as I was dripping wet and naked, but wow what a lovely surprise.

As I stepped back into my shower minus the conditioner I felt compelled to smother my chest with shower gel to massage my breasts and nipples and not long after I was pleasing my sweet teen pussy to a wonderful climax. When I had calmed down, a sense of shock and horror came over me. Steve must have known I had been in his room as I was dripping wet from my own shower whilst I stood there and I must have dripped all over their carpet. What if he stepped out of the shower and saw my wet foot prints and a wet carpet?

As it happened nothing was said when I came down for breakfast and Steve was his usual self, chatty, confident and full of questions about what I was doing, who with etc. The only problem now was what I was thinking. Did he actually know I was there whilst he was in the shower? Did he see the wet carpet? And then an even naughtier thought flashed into my mind, did he take the conditioner knowing I'd want it and come in for it?

Today was one of those days when Steve and I were home alone, and as it was a study day for me and I was just lounging around, I dressed in panties, silky vest top and comfy PJ shorts. Suffice to say, I was not that well covered and like most other mornings I wore no bra under my vest top. Previously I'd never considered that I'd be revealing anything or that my step dad would look at me in any other way but innocent. However, as I worked on my MacBook at the kitchen table, I got the distinct impression that whilst Steve made some business calls and was walking around the kitchen, he was looking at me more that usual. I might have been imagining things after the excitement of this morning, but the more I thought about it, the more it fueled my mind, and in turn the more my nipples ached and my pussy throbbed.

I was beginning to question my own thoughts. I was still excited about the shower incident this morning and maybe that was fueling my imagination, but I didn't really think Steve would have sexual thoughts towards me as I'm often lazing around in PJ's and similar items of clothing, but this morning I must have caught him looking at my boobs on four or five separate occasions and every time it only heightened my pleasure and maintained the status of my very proud nipples.

This was all new and exciting for me and other thoughts also entered my mind - I am 19, have a good slim body with 32D breasts, so why wouldn't any man like to look at me. I began to wonder just how long Steve had been looking at me with sexual thoughts; all those innocent times I've skipped around the house in bra and panties unaware of what impact it may have had and that maybe, just maybe, Steve actually did see me as a sexy young woman and no longer just his step daughter. I then began to think back and more and more began to realise the number of times he would have seen me in many states of undress; many times alone with Steve in a similar situation to the one I found myself in right now.

I had to get out of there as I was becoming too aroused to sit still; my pussy was beginning to ache and I could feel I was beginning to get wet down there and so I packed away my Macbook and skipped off to my room. Once inside, I stood in front of my full length mirror and gave myself a good talking to:

"This is wrong" I told myself "this shouldn't happen and you must stop these thoughts right now!"

However ... the little devil popped up onto my shoulder and whispered into my ear

"You're turned on aren't you?" I could hear myself answering my own question

"Your nipples are hard 'cos you like him looking at you; you could have covered up or left couldn't you, but you didn't; did you?"

As I stood there and looked at myself, I knew that when I was sitting down and Steve was standing close to me, he'd see plenty of my rose-white cleavage and he'd have seen my nipples forcing firm bullet shapes in my thin silky vest top. Not being too aware of just how exposed I was at the time, it was quite obvious to me (as I looked at myself in the mirror) that he would probably have been able to see a little of my pink areole as well.

I continued to look at myself whilst my nipples remained very hard and the desire to touch them grew instead of subsiding -- I knew it was wrong, I knew I should be feeling less aroused because it was my step dad, but my nipples couldn't hide my feelings. I needed to touch them and whilst I watched my hand slowly move upwards, I dropped my shoulders allowing the thin straps to fall off and slide down my arms. Suddenly I'm faced myself in the mirror and watched as both hands lift both of my firm bare breasts and then close around them. The sensation was wonderful and all consuming; it wasn't just a quick fondle or caress but almost a grope of my own womanly curves.

My nipples ached harder than ever before and I could feel them against the palm of my hands, little bolts of electricity seemed to shoot straight to my pussy and within a few moments of holding my breasts my pussy was throbbing and aching to be touched. Another thing that was exciting me was that I never really played with myself during the day with others in the house. Steve was downstairs and could come up and walk in at any point, and for once the little devil told me it was a reason to be excited and not to be nervous.

So there I stood, massaging my firm teenage breasts and responding to it in the most sensual way; my eyes never diverted as I crushed my breasts into my chest, then rolling my nipples between thumb and forefinger. I was loving the pleasure and admiring how dark and hard my nipples had become when suddenly I heard a noise from outside my door; it was that loose floorboard that I step on every time I come to my room, a very low dull creek that is hardly noticeable unless you hear it over and over again.

I froze momentarily in shear panic, only to find that devil reappear on my shoulder telling me to pretend I had heard nothing. Quickly I worked out that 'if' somebody was standing outside of my door looking through the narrow opening, they would be able to see me from over my shoulder without me seeing them, and if they were lucky they could see me in the mirror and also be able to see some of my body quite clearly.

I know exactly what I should have done but my little devil was still there on my shoulder telling me to continue. My head was screaming for me to stop but the voice inside of me told me to continue. My pussy went into overload and was screaming for me to touch myself. I could feel my juices beginning to flow and I ached to finger myself and caress my clit, so against my better judgement I continued to look at myself in my mirror, pretend I had heard nothing, and let my hands slide over my round soft breasts even more.

Knowing I had a voyeur was a completely new sensation for me and I now have to admit it is a very, very arousing one. I was picturing Steve struggling not to touch himself but maybe he was taking his cock out to play with, knowing I would never know exactly what my voyeur was doing while he watched me. My mind wandered and a decision had to be made: do I continue with my self-pleasure and let him see me, or do I confront him and cause a big issue. There was only ever going to be one outcome.

So there I am, not only looking at myself as I caress my breasts but also doing it for the perverse pleasure of a secret admirer. My pussy was screaming to be touched and my nipples were as hard as they've ever been. I decided to remove my silky vest top completely leaving me in just my silk PJ shorts and panties, both hands instantly returning to either breast and for the next five minutes or so I shut my eyes, massaged, lifted, squeezed and pulled on my soft white titties. Then I remembered how one of my girlfriends once said that she could get her nipples in her mouth so I lifted each breast to my mouth and could just get my lips on each nipple in turn - I nearly wet my panties at how good it felt!

I had reached a new level of devilishness now and almost without a conscious thought, I slipped my right hand into my panties and quickly parted my wet swollen lips to caress my little clitty. My hips bucked involuntary as my touch sent shock waves through my body, and all I could think off now was getting myself off and having an orgasm. I opened my eyes to see my hand buried in my silk panties and rubbing my clit hard and fast; this was no time for slow and sensual but as I grabbed my breast firmly, my fingers strummed my clit fast and firm.

Knowing I was very wet, I slid one, then two fingers inside of me and to my pleasure I felt so hot and so very, very wet. I was beyond the point of no return as then, for the first time, I gave out an audible moan of pleasure. I wanted to cum hard for my voyeur but even more so for myself. I parted my legs as I fingered my pussy and felt compelled to lean in towards the mirror, place one hand on the wall and bend far enough over to feel the weight of my breasts as they hung underneath me.

I wasn't even sure what Steve could see, but I hoped he could watch my boobs and my bottom, albeit still inside my PJ's and panties. I really wanted to give him a special memory not only of seeing me orgasm but I wanted to show my pussy off with two slender fingers inside it so it didn't take me long to consider my next move; do I kick my PJ's and panties to the floor and bare all?

I've recently taken to using a wet razor to shave myself in the bath and was so surprised at how much smoother I could get my pussy, and the recent time spent in the bathroom has left me actually pleased with my neat and tidy womanhood. All I could think of now was imagining myself bending over and showing off my bottom and bald pussy, all wet and aroused as I fingered myself. The image I had in my own head as to how I might look left me in no doubt that I had to remove my remaining garments, and with one hand still propping me up against the wall I pushed them off together and kicked them to the floor.

My fingers were instantly back between my legs, and as I spread my feet wider I parted my pussy lips and pushed two finger as deep as I could into me. Again I moaned out loud, but this time I knew it was going to end soon with me cumming hard into the palm of my hand. I couldn't look at the door and give anything away but I was very sure he was still there, pretty sure he could see most (if not all) of my body and this only turned me on more and more. Without thinking I did something that I've recently taken to enjoying, and that is to finger myself with two and sometime three fingers and then put them into my mouth to taste my juices. It was whilst I did this I looked up into the mirror to see my wet fingers slip between my lips that I was reassured I still had company and the fact that he had just seen me sucking my fingers straight from my pussy nearly made me wet myself!

I couldn't now wait any longer; my pussy was aching to be touched further, my clit was throbbing hard and I needed to do this now! So, still leaning against the wall with one hand whilst facing my full length mirror, I pushed my bottom backwards, spread my lips and fingered myself whilst also rubbing hard in circles over my little clitty. I could feel my muscles inside pumping away and was surprised at just how wet I was becoming. The more I fucked my sweet pussy, the wetter I became until I could actually hear the sound of my fingers making slurping noises every time they pushed deep inside of me.

My legs were beginning to wobble as I drove my desires higher and higher and my moans grew louder and louder. I could feel my juices actually running down my inside leg and the only thing on my mind now was trying not to be too noisy when my pending eruption arrived. I didn't really help myself though, as unlike many other times I have played alone, I pushed a third finger inside me and that was the point my sweet pussy erupted.

My palm was clamped hard against my clit and my three fingers spread themselves wide in my pussy. With my muscles beginning to pulsate harder and harder and squeeze against them, I found myself panting quite loudly and then in a sudden rush it began to make my head feel fuzzy and light-headed. Then it hit me. I had to bend my knees as my hips jerked uncontrollably and the most amazing thing happened - my pussy squeezed hard and my bottom muscles seemed to pulsate and spasm hard too and not only did my fingers become even more soaked with my juices but I couldn't help but release some pee too; at first a little spurt, then a bit more and then the warm feeling was running over my hand and down my thighs.

My final peak was a hard one, and by that time I simply couldn't stop myself from peeing into my hand. It felt strange but also very naughty, and as I had never masturbated in that position before, I put it down to that but then I remembered my voyeur. He would have witnessed the whole event, seen my bare bottom and my fingers disappearing into my pussy, seen me licking my fingers and my hanging breasts, but most of all he would have seen me wetting myself as I orgasmed.

Slowly I began to stand upright and look at myself in the mirror. Confusion, desire and fear all took over until 'creek', I was alone again ...

*

(Thanks G for your support in writing this contribution)

YoungBeth
YoungBeth
137 Followers