Fantasies Ch. 03

Story Info
Kansas City Special.
3.3k words
4.46
63.2k
4
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 05/17/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm one of those people who don't put much faith in dreams or fantasies but I never felt there was any harm in having them. I've had this fantasy for almost a year. I didn't just come to mind, it was something I'd seen on an x-rated video my husband had.

Darren, my husband and I have been married for almost three years. I hadn't dated much at all before I met Darren. I realized I shouldn't have been so eager to get married. We still loved each other but the sex was just not like it was in the beginning. It wasn't dull and boring but it was getting pretty close to bordering on it. Some of my friends in the office where I worked seemed to be falling into the same situation. I often listened to them discussing their sex lives. It even appeared like some could be heading for divorce. Some of the girls had their fantasies. Fantasies were a favorite subject discussed during our hour-long lunch breaks. I kept quiet about mine, knowing some would frown upon it.

My fantasy was having wild sex with a black guy, a good-looking black guy. If my husband knew I'd even thought about having sex with anyone else, he'd go nuts. It was just a fantasy, nothing I'd consider fulfilling. It was only happening in my mind and that's as far as it would ever go.

I work as a receptionist for a marketing firm. I meet a lot of people everyday. I'm not bragging but quite a few guys have hit on me even though my wedding ring is quite prevalent. I assume most of them are just flirting so I never take it seriously. It's just their way of being friendly. I'm 5'8", slender build with shoulder length blonde hair. I'm always smiling; it's part of my job. Maybe my looks and pleasant smile are why some of the guys come onto me from time to time.

Every weekday at 4:30, our express package service guy makes his daily stop to pick up our overnight packages. He's quite a flirt, even though he's usually in a rush. I'm sure he flirts with most of the receptionists on his route. With his great looks and physique, he probably even scores with a few of them. The fact that Kenton's a handsome black male adds to his charisma. For the past week, I'd noticed Kenton had been a little more expletive with his remarks. He also spent more time flirting with me than usual. Although he made me laugh with his blatant remarks, it also made me wonder if he might be trying to actually score with me.

It was Friday evening, almost 4:30. Kenton should be coming through the doors at his usual fast gait at any minute. Time for our battle of witty remarks. I saw his truck pull up in front of our building, its brakes squealing like fingernails scraping across a blackboard. Kenton came charging through the doors heading directly towards me. He had his usual smile on his face.

"Hey Melissa, what's happening?" Kenton greeted.

"Not much. How about you?" I replied, smiling.

"Just waiting for the weekend!" Kenton responded. "Chiefs are playing tomorrow afternoon, a Saturday game."

"I'm not a big football fan, but I watch it occasionally." I said. "My husband hates the game."

"Too bad for him. Anything else he hates?" Kenton asked, grinning.

"Well, me at times probably." I replied, smiling

Kenton stopped grinning when he heard my callous remark. I shouldn't have said it. It was just something that slipped out. It certainly killed our conversation. He signed for the packages, handing me the receipt. He rushed back out to his truck. I finished up my work, leaving at 5:00.

I slept in late the next morning. Darren was working this weekend so I had the whole day to myself. I thought I'd drive out to the mall and get some shopping done. I strolled through the mall walking past most of the stores. I decided to get a cup of coffee and something to eat at the food court.

"Hey Melissa" I heard a familiar voice shouting. I looked around to see Kenton standing at one of the soft drink vendors. I waved and smiled at him. He got his soft drink and approached my table. He didn't sit down; he stood across the table from me.

"Doing a little shopping I see." Kenton remarked.

"Yeah, treating myself to some new clothes." I said. "Bought a new leather skirt for work."

"Cool! Bet you'll look hot in it!" Kenton exclaimed, smiling.

I blushed at his remark. I had to look away so he wouldn't see me blushing. Blushing was always a little embarrassing for me.

"Thought you'd be home getting ready for the Chiefs to play?" I asked.

"Not for a couple of hours yet." He replied. "It's a later than normal start. You going to watch the game?"

"No, I'll probably be doing laundry or cleaning the house." I answered.

"Well, you can always come over to my place and watch if you want." Kenton stated, his voice sounding sincere.

"I may just take you up on that offer." I replied.

"OK. Let me give you my address." Kenton said.

He took a napkin from the table and printed his address on it. He handed it to me. He had a big smile on his face like he actually expected me to come over. I thanked him and told him I might see him later.

I watched him walk down one of the corridors of the mall till he was out of sight. I did a little more shopping before leaving the mall. The thought of going over to Kenton's to watch the football game crossed my mind several times. Should I or shouldn't I. Even if I did, I wasn't sure he actually wanted to have sex with me. If he did, would I let him, would I let myself? I couldn't make up my mind what to do.

I drove home, still thinking about Kenton's invitation. If he'd given me his address, he must have been sincere and he must have expected me to show up. The house was quiet and empty with Darren at work till late this evening. I didn't want to just sit here in front of the television all by myself. I decided to go over to Kenton's and watch the game or whatever else we decided to do.

I took a quick shower, fixed my hair and put on some make-up. I put on a few drops of perfume. I was trying to be seductive although I hadn't even realized it. I picked a red blouse to go along with my red leather skirt. High-heels seemed like over-kill but I decided to wear them anyway. I checked myself in the mirror to see how I looked. I hoped Kenton would like my outfit.

I checked Kenton's address. It was in a nice apartment complex on the south side of town. I made the drive in about thirty minutes pulling up in front of the apartment's address. I took a deep breath and grabbed my purse. I walked up the path to Kenton's apartment, hesitantly. I wasn't sure if I should be doing this. I knocked on the door and soon heard footsteps approaching from inside. Kenton opened the door, smiling. He acted like he was expecting me.

"Hey, come on in." Kenton greeted me. "The game's just about to start in a few minutes."

I smiled as I entered his apartment. I was surprised at how nice it was. I imagined the rent was sky high. Kenton complimented me on my attire. I thanked him for his kind remark. He motioned me into the livingroom and I took a seat on the couch. Kenton asked if I'd like something to drink. I told him a soft drink would be just fine. I'm not a drinker at all. Kenton returned with a coke and a beer for himself. The pregame show was still on so we just chatted about his apartment. He gave me a brief tour including the balcony bedroom, which overlooked the living area. I was impressed to say the least.

The game was starting as we sat down in front of the big screen tv. Kenton put out some snacks for us to munch on. He was quite the host; he seemed to have thought of everything. The game was very one-sided. The Chiefs walked all over the other team like they weren't even on the field. Kenton and I laughed at the fumbles and mistakes the Chief's opposition made. We started conversing just to keep ourselves entertained, ignoring the game entirely.

Kenton had a big interest in high performance cars, something I also had an interest in. I guess I inherited it from my father. Dad was a hot-rodder from the muscle car era. Kenton liked to photograph cars at local car shows and cruise-ins. He was quite well known amongst the other car enthusiasts. He brought out some of his photo albums so I could see his work. I was really impressed. We sat together on the couch. I noticed how big his hands were as he turned the album pages. Sitting close together on the couch was having its effect on me.

I leaned back against the cushions of the couch. Kenton leaned back putting his arm along the back of the couch. I felt his hand drift down to my shoulder. I crossed my legs, becoming a little nervous as he touched me. We looked at each other for a brief moment. Kenton leaned down to kiss me and I let him. My lips responded to his as he kissed me passionately. I put my hand on his arm as he pulled me in closer to him. We kissed for several minutes, breaking occasionally to catch our breaths. I was so turned on by his mouth working on mine. I didn't want him to stop.

"We might be more comfortable in the bedroom." Kenton stated.

I nodded my head in agreement. Kenton stood up and pulled me to my feet. We walked up the stairs to the balcony bedroom. The drapes were wide open so Kenton walked over and closed them. I stood there as he pulled the blankets down towards the foot of the queen-size bed. I was going to live out my fantasy!

Kenton stood by the side of the bed and motioned for me to join him. I slowly approached the bed, standing next to him. Kenton started unbuttoning my blouse. His large fingers having a little difficulty with them.

"You can tell me to stop anytime Melissa." Kenton spoke softly.

"I'm not going to tell you to stop." I replied.

Kenton took my blouse off, tossing it on the floor. He turned me around so my back was to him. I felt his hands sliding the zipper down on my skirt. I didn't move as the skirt felt to my feet. Kenton lifted my legs one at a time till I had stepped out of it. He tossed the skirt on top of my blouse. I started to turn back to face him but his strong hands held me in position. Kenton kissed the back of my neck and shoulders. He unhooked my bra and pulled it down my arms, dropping it at my feet. All I had on were black bikini panties. Kenton put his strong hands around me cupping my firm breasts. His hands squeezed them gently, kneading them. Kenton's thumbs flicked at my nipples. They responded to his teasing, growing erect. My breathing was labored as he continued kissing the back of my neck and ears. I could feel his hard cock pressed against my ass. I wondered just how big it actually was. Kenton's hand brushed across my tummy down towards my panties. His large hand slipped beneath the material and down over my pubic hair.

"Your hair's as soft as cotton." Kenton whispered in my ear.

I spread my legs letting him slip his hand down farther to the hot slit of my pussy. His finger toyed with my clit, causing me to push back hard against him. I was moaning low in my throat. I looked down between my breasts watching his hand manipulating my pussy. I bit my lip to keep from crying out.

"Oh God…….Kenton………fuck me………..fuck me now" I muttered.

Kenton withdrew his hand from my panties and pushed them down my legs to my feet. I kicked them off. Kenton turned me around, facing him. He kissed me hard, grinding his soft lips into mine. I put my hand down between us rubbing his hard cock through the material of his boxers. Its size alarmed me. I wasn't sure I could take him inside me. Kenton picked me up and stretched me out crossways on the bed. He spread my legs as he knelt between them. I pulled my legs up slightly as he put his lips to my swollen pussy. Kenton licked my hot slit flicking his tongue on my clit. His tongue bounced all around it till I had an incredible orgasm. My whole body quivered as the extreme wave of pleasure consumed me.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh…………..Goddddddddddddddd" I moaned, gasping for air

Kenton held me firmly in his grip till the orgasm faded. My feet slid down till my legs were flat against the sheets. Kenton kissed my pussy, sliding his hard tongue inside me. I could feel it swirling against my inner walls. He was actually tongue fucking me. My ass gyrated against his mouth. Kenton took his mouth from my pussy and began kissing up over my tummy towards my heaving breasts. He took each nipple, holding it gently with his teeth. He pulled on them slightly, teasing them. The stretched then returned to their erect state.

Kenton got up off the bed and pushed his tight boxer down is legs. His hard black cock protruded from his muscular body. It was huge, bigger than anything I'd ever imagined. Kenton slid between my legs lifting them to his waist. I was scared that he was going to tear me apart with his fuck shaft. Kenton spread my legs apart, holding them firmly with his strong hands.

"Just relax. Don't tense up." Kenton whispered.

I closed my eyes, trying to relax. I felt the enormous head of his hard cock slip between the wet lips of my pussy. Kenton pushed gently, working the head inside me. I gasped as my pussy was stretched to its limit. Kenton pushed a little harder, then stopped, letting my pussy adjust to the thickness of his cock. He worked his cock in deeper and deeper till he had most of his cock inside my juicy pussy. I opened my eyes; Kenton was looking down at his cock, covered in my juices. He fucked in and out of me slowly and gently. He knew I couldn't take all of him inside me and he wasn't forcing me to. He fucked in a steady rhythm, gyrating his hips. I was cumming almost immediately. I let my juices flow lubricating Kenton's cock. He slipped deeper inside me. I was afraid he would start fucking me hard but he kept his steady rhythm, not wanting to hurt me. I held onto his arms, pulling him towards me. He pulled his cock all the way out of me and then slowly slipped it back till I felt his balls slapping against my ass. I was amazed my pussy could even accommodate his hard cock. Kenton got me off several times, each time I came more and more, moaning louder and louder till I was screaming.

Kenton was fucking me faster and harder. His cock was glistening with my cum. I held onto his arms tighter than ever. Kenton gave me one long, deep plunge. I felt his cock spewing his cum all the way to my inner depths. It felt extremely hot, almost burning inside me. He kept stroking in and out of me till he couldn't keep going anymore. Kenton collapsed on top of me, pinning me to the bed. It took all my strength to roll him off to my side. I could feel our mixed cum running out of my pussy and down onto the sheets.

I put my hand between my legs, cupping it over my pussy and hurried towards the bathroom. It took me awhile to get cleaned up. I had cum all down my legs. Kenton came into the bathroom, his face grinning. I was fixing my hair; it was somewhat of a mess.

"You alright Melissa?" Kenton asked.

"Yeah. Yeah, I'm fine." I replied, smiling. "Just a little worn out. But I'm not complaining."

Kenton washed his chest and legs, wiping the perspiration from his face. He soaped up a washcloth and started washing his huge cock. I could see it hardening again. It had only been a few minutes since he'd gotten his load off. Kenton held his black shaft in his hand, drying it off.

"I think it's got a mind of its own sometimes!" Kenton exclaimed, looking down at his cock. "Gets that way when it's around beautiful women."

Kenton and I walked back to the bedroom. I picked up my panties and slipped them on. Kenton was standing a few feet from me, watching me get dressed. I started to reach down to pick up my bra, my eyes glancing quickly at his fully erect. I left the bra lying on the floor.

"What are you going to do about that?" I asked, nodding my head towards his cock.

"Oh, I'll handle it somehow." Kenton quipped, giving me an up and down hand motion.

"Well, I could probably help you take care of it." I muttered.

"Sounds good. Whatcha got in mind?" Kenton asked.

"I'd love to suck you off." I stated boldly.

Kenton grinned at my reply. He approached me slowly, his huge cock bouncing in front of him.

"I've got something else in mind." Kenton said softly. "You ever take it up the ass?"

My eyes widened and my mouth dropped open at his remark. There's no way I could take his huge cock up my ass.

"Oh, no! No way I'd even consider it!" I exclaimed. "You'd rip me apart!"

"Ok, no harm in asking, just thought you might want to give it a try." He said.

I put my hand on his rock hard cock, stroking it back and forth. Kenton put his hand on my shoulder pushing down gently. I knelt down in front of him resting back on my ankles. Kenton held his cock with one hand, the back of my head with the other. I put both my hands on his muscular legs while he slowly moved his cock in and out of my mouth. My lips were stretched trying to consume the thickness. Kenton increased his tempo. I was breathing hard through my nose. I couldn't pull my mouth off his cock, his strong hand at the back of my head, holding me in position. Kenton put both hands on my head and fucked my mouth till he shot his hot load down my throat. I started to choke, trying to swallow the sticky matter. I took two gulps and got it down. Kenton pulled his cock out of my mouth, holding it right at my lips. He spewed a second load all over my face. I licked my lips trying to consume as much of it as I could. Kenton's cock started to soften in his large hands. He reached down and helped me to my feet.

I hurried to the bathroom and washed Kenton's cum off my face. Some of it had dripped down on my breasts. I washed my breasts then dried myself off. Kenton was standing in the bedroom, almost dressed. He sat on the bed watching me put my clothes back on.

Kenton walked me to the door, kissing me softly before he opened it. His arms held me close to his warm body. Kenton had fulfilled my long time fantasy. I'll never forget that memorable day.