Fantasies Come True..

Story Info
The girl of my dreams fulfills my fantasy in a crowded club.
1.2k words
4.07
37.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the longest time, it has been my ultimate fantasy to have sex in a public place.

I'm obsessed with the idea of meeting someone and having them want me so bad, they just have to take me there.

Well recently, this fantasy came true.

********************

One night I was out with Avery. She was 28 years old. 5'6 tall. She looked like a Princess. She had dark hair, with touches of gold in it and chocolate brown eyes that made me melt. I love the way she walks, her facial expressions, they way she smiles when she sees me. The sound of her voice could put me in a trance. There were times when I could not think about anything else. I just HAD TO have her.

We were going to a club. I dressed pretty hot - a tan skirt and a green v-neck that brought out my eyes - nothing underneath. I walked in and was momentarily deaf because of the blasting speakers. I went in, all nervous, when this girl approached me. She had very long dark brown hair, huge lips, piercing grey eyes, a huge chest, and long, slender legs. I could see them very clearly because her skirt barely came up to the point of exposing her underwear to everyone. But I wasn't interested.

Normally, I would have been all over her ass, she was just my type. I like dark haired women. But tonight, Avery was all I could think of.

Then, as I was looking for Avery, I caught her eye across the room and she walked forward, slinking towards me with her curvy body swaying side to side. I got wet from just looking at her. I nervously straightened my shirt as she stood right in front of me, placing her arms on my waist and slowly leaning her body on me, all the while looking up at me with those eyes. She looked over to her left. When I followed her gaze, I saw a love seat in the back of the dance floor. Wordlessly, she pulled me over to the couch and plopped down on it. I went to join her when she stopped me.

"No." She said, then spead her legs. "Stand here." and she directed me to stand between her legs.

She looked up at me. Then she looked straight ahead, which just happened to be where my pussy was. I was waiting to see what she was going to do.

She very quickly, too quickly, pushed her head into my pussy and nibbled it through my skirt. I had barely moaned when she was up again and pulling toward the dancing mass.

My head was absolutely spinning.

We could hardly move through the crowd there were so many people. And in the middle of the floor, we got to where she wanted to dance, and I had to be so close to her that I could smell her shampoo, her lotion. She got in front of me and started moving us into this slow rhythm. Then she turned around and put her hands on my hips and pulled me even closer, closing up maybe 3 inches. She started to sway my hips with hers and just move back and forth. My eyes must have been closed or I spaced out. He just hit this beat and I was in my own world.

A few songs later I was sweating. Drenched. So was she.

I felt like I was floating on the dance floor, the sensual beat of the music only adding to my lust. I needed to clear my head, this was so much.

"Can we go, uh, do you want to go outside and get some air?" I asked Avery.

"We'll get more than air," she whispered in my ear, "I'll show you what you've been missing."

********************

When we got outside, Avery directed us towards a small table behind the club. The summer air was perfect for a walk but I thought I would fall from my clit still throbbing with delight.

"You are so beautiful," said Avery, "so lovely.."

I shuddered with pleasure as Avery embraced me and leaned me back against the table. Moonlight played on us as Avery snaked her hand up my shirt, pushed my bra down and stared teasing my nipples. She pulled one gently, slowly. Then she'd run her nails over the other nipple, teasing it to be even more erect while placing one thigh on the tenderness of my clit. All I could do was whimper as I humped against Avery's thigh.

Then, Avery stood up again, and said, "I think we've had enough air, let's go back in."

I almost cried, but I stood up with her.

She must have read my mind though, because she looked in my eyes and said,

"Don't worry, I'm not even close to done with you."

Then she kissed me deep and ran her finger up my thigh, and across my clit. It was all I could do to stay standing.

********************

The music was a slow beat, and Avery slid her right arm around my waist and pulled me close, placing her thigh tight between my legs and applying pressure to my clit. I swooned, drunk with pleasure, as the knob of my clit met with her leg. Avery held me tightly and leaned down, placing her mouth on mine. She ran her tongue over my lips and then deeply into my mouth.

She looked at me and said:

"Now let see how strong you are."

Her hand slipped up my skirt, and I wanted so badly for her to touch me.

I was breathing so fast and at the same time concentrating not to let anyone else see us.

"You're just so hot." she said.

Avery was driving me insane, and she could sense it. My nipples was so hard and my pussy soaking wet.

She moved her hand down over the front of my skirt. I put my hand over hers and grinded against it. The pressure from her hand and the friction of the fabric rubbing against me made my body feel like it was on the edge.

Leaning my head on her shoulder I whispered, "Touch me."

She moved my hair and kissed my neck. I let out a soft moan. Avery moved her hand from under mine and continued sliding it up and down my inner thigh. She brought her other hand up to my tits and started tweaking my nipples.

In an instant, Avery slid two fingers through my wetness and deep inside me. My back arched into her as I stifled the scream building within me and grinded against her fingers. Avery wanted to prolong the pleasure. She pulled out like she was going to stop, then slammed them back into me. I bit her neck so I wouldn't yell. I started fucking her fingers, bucking out of control. I no longer cared who saw us. She moved the tip of her thumb to my clit.

She let go of my nipples and pulled my face closer to press our mouths together. Then she touched it lightly, making me beg for it, then she let loose. She started rubbing my clit, flicking it back and forth, with a speed I'd never known possible. I lost it then.

I arched and bucked and let out a scream that sounded like it was coming from someone else. It was like an explosion that seemed to start from my pussy and blow out every nerve-ending in my body. Wave after wave crashed against me as I gripped hard onto Avery's dark hair. I slumped against her.

"and that's not all, baby.." she whispered in my ear.

********************

TO BE CONTINUED. . .