Fantasies Revealed

Story Info
Wife finds my fantasies on laptop and decides to explore.
1k words
4.31
148.6k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Honey, I found some stories on the laptop. Do you know who wrote them?" My wife woke me with.

"What stories?" I lied. I knew she must be talking about the xxx stories I had written about my fantasies but I had never intended for anyone to read them.

"Well, I was looking for my resume to update and I stumbled onto some sex stories that someone must have written. And if it wasn't me that only leaves..."

My eyes were barely open and I wasn't ready to have a conversation like this. "I don't know what you're talking about." I tried to mumble out but I knew my red face was giving my away.

"Don't be embarrassed honey." She cooed. "There's nothing wrong with having dirty fantasies. In fact I think it would bring us closer if we could explore some of these together.

How could she expect me not to be embarrassed? Most of my stories revolved around me being humiliated in some way or another. "I really don't know what you're talking about." I tried again feebly, but I knew she'd never believe me.

"Its okay." She started again. "I don't want you to feel too embarrassed, at least not yet." She joked. "I'd love to help you explore some of these but you have to bear with me, I'm not used to playing this kinky yet.

"Honey, don't worry about it. They're just stupid fantasies, I love you and I'd never dream about being with anyone else."

"I know you love me honey, and I love you, and that's why I want to help you explore some of these fantasies. We've experienced a lot of new things together. We've been places in life I never dreamed we'd be. And now I want to be part of those fantasies of yours."

"You are part of my fantasies babe." I argued. And it was the truth. No one had ever made me feel the way she had. She was the love of my life and I dreamed about her all the time. But I always saw her as being 'too good' to be brought down to my level. Maybe it was because I secretly felt that my degrading fantasies made me not good enough in some way. And I tried to explain this but my words were stumbling in my mouth like it was full of oatmeal.

"You don't need to feel embarrassed honey." She started again. " Lots of people have kinky fantasies. And I've known for a long time that you wanted to be dominated but I never knew how to do it. But after reading your stories, I'm starting to understand what you would like. Now if you're ready to give me a chance put on these handcuffs."

I hadn't noticed them there attached to the bedposts. And it wasn't long before she had me securely cuffed.

"Now, I've noticed some common themes in your stories. Seems you dream of a woman with a strap on having her way with you." She started to say as she retreated to the closet. "Now I know you're probably not ready to take this in the ass quite yet, but you will be after we take the time to stretch you ass out." She threatened. "So for today we'll start off by teaching you how to suck it."

I started to protest but was quickly silenced by a 8 inch strap on being thrust down my throat. "Now, in your stories the woman wasn't gentle with her face fucking and I'm not going to be either. You will gag, you might cry but you are going to learn how to get this down your throat." She said menacingly as she gripped the back of my head.

She was rough with me and I mean really rough. I spent the next twenty minutes having my throat thoroughly fucked. Every time I gagged led to the strap on getting pulled from my throat only to be slapped roughly across the face. Tears escaped my eyes, my throat felt like hell and I had never had a harder erection in my life.

"Oh wow, I had no idea how much this would turn you on." She said noticing my rock hard cock. "Is that thing gonna be good for anything?" She asked as she began to climb down me. Removing the strap on she began to slide her dripping pussy over my cock. "You don't get off that easy though." She said as she pulled a dildo out of her drawer and pushed it past my lips.

It was like she was using that dildo as a handle or like the horn of a saddle, as she rode me pushing her weight onto the dildo forcing it further down my throat with every thrust.

We fucked like that for what seemed like eternity and probably wasn't very long at all I was so turned on before I came, firing a bigger load than I ever had before all over my wife's precious pussy.

"Oh wow." She said as she realized just how much I had cum. "You never cum that much. You must have really enjoyed that.

"I did." I gasped, my throat killing me.

"Well, if you liked that, you'll love this." She cooed as she slowly began to climb back up my body.

"What are you doing?" I asked nervously, although I was fairly sure I knew the answer.

"Another common theme in your stories is being forced to eat cum and I think it's a great idea. I mean guys have expected women to swallow forever, why shouldn't you bitch.

I began to protest. I mean yes, I have always dreamed of having her force me to eat cum but the desire to taste it always leaves immediately after cumming. Well, like I say, I BEGAN to protest. But my feeble protests were cut very short as she lowered her dripping, cum filled pussy on my face. I gagged all over again but when she saw how quickly it made my cock get hard again I knew it wasn't the last time I'd be eating my cum.