Fantasy

Story Info
A fantasy about everything she wants you to do to her.
938 words
4.38
18.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I imagine being in your arms. It's nightfall, and under the stars, within the shadows of our own porch, we're embracing, touching, kissing. In the dark, we enter our home unable to stop caressing each other's bodies.

I imagine a steamy shower next. Water cascading down our bodies. An intoxicating feeling of soap suds, body oils, and your hands. Kissing more passionately now. Hands exploring my body. Your fingers start pleasuring me. Running over my clitoris, entering me. Occasionally, a finger slipping into my ass. Exciting me. Making me moan and sigh, and yet keeping me only on the edge, not putting me over. The water shuts off. We don't even stop touching each other or looking at each other. We don't even dry off.

Naked and wet, I kneel before you. Softly, I part my lips, and take you into my mouth. My tongue works up and down your shaft while I suck. Hints of your taste make my whole mouth electric. Deeper I go. More and more until I can feel the head of your cock in my throat, almost making it hard breathe. In the throes of foreplay, I have no desire to stop pleasing you. The look on your face as water drips down your jaw. You place your hands behind my head, stroking my hair with one hand while the other is firmly pressing on the back of my head; forcing me to go even a little deeper while you thrust. You start to increase the speed and around your dick my brief moan escapes. We both stop at the same time, not wanting this to end before it has even truly begun.

I imagine a bed then. Blankets already off and on the floor. We both know we won't need blankets. Passions and desire heat our blood. We know we won't be sleeping tonight. You lift me off the floor and lay me on the bed. I spread out, allowing you to see all of naked body, wet with water and want. Trembling, so excited and unable to contain my need for you.

Again, deep kisses. Your body covered mine, and your hardness presses against me. So badly I want it, need it.

I feel your hands all over my breasts. Softly touching my nipples, making me cry out and beg. You pinch them, not hard, but enough to make me writhe underneath you. Your hands go down my body, between my legs. Your fingers start to enter my pussy and my ass. I imagine you allowing me to have my orgasm, and the wetness of my ecstasy excites you even further. But still you do not enter me. Instead, you kiss along me body. My neck and shoulders. Pausing, perhaps, to suck my nipple. Kissing further and further, down my leg, up my other leg, and then you put your mouth on my pussy.

In my fantasy I can feel your tongue on my clitoris. I can feel the ecstasy increase more and more. Until I can no longer take it and I cry out your name, and beg for you to give me what I want, what I need.

At last, you kneel between my legs, and you put it in me. My pussy is wet and tight, and your cock fills me. Thrusting and thrusting, harder and faster each time. I grab your hips, and thrust back, driving you deeper into me. I climax, and exhausted, fall back into the bed.

But you are not finished, and I know I haven't had all the pleasures you can give me.

You roll me over onto my stomach, and pull back on my hips, bringing my body into the doggy style position. I put my hands on my ass cheeks, and spread them, giving you full view of my tight asshole, begging to be filled with you.

Your throbbing hardness presses against my ass, more and more firmly until finally, I can feel you stretching me out. When you were fucking me missionary style, it about passion and love. From behind, however, animalistic passion has taken over. Now, it's all about fucking. Harder you go, harder and deeper until I almost can't take it any more. Your cock inside is now pulsating, and I know you are about to come. You pull out roll me over onto back. You press your dick against my clit, and your hands encircle my throat. Your mouth is on mine. Air supply cut off, and deep passionate kiss unlike any other. I feel your hot semen drip down my clit. I have an orgasm to end all orgasm. Like a never-ending wave of electric fire and bliss.

Still in the throes of my orgasm, your hands again go to pussy and ass. You rub your cum all over and inside my ass and already drippy cunt. And again I come. Now I am almost begging with my eyes for rest. The pleasure has become almost too much. I scream out of pleasure, my whole body shakes. Never mind trying to catch my breath, I have no idea where it's gone.

Sweaty and tired, laying naked in the light of only the moon, the cigarette smoke lazily hangs in air. Not a single word is spoken. Not a single word is needed.

When I want you and need you, this fantasy is what fills up my mind. Even as I write this, my pussy is getting wet, thinking of you like this. How is it you don't see the way I long for you? I'm waiting for you to take me. To demand it of me.