Fantasy Fuck: Sex With a Stranger

Story Info
Pure Fantasy.
757 words
3.84
29.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The cabin was huge and luxurious. I knew no one there save the host couple. A gloriously relaxing weekend lay ahead of me...there were about a dozen of us there in total, and each couple or single guest had their own room. I was in a state of absolute bliss.

I had no agenda for being there other than completely giving myself over to a few days of slothful relaxation. I wasn't even particularly interested in making friends. I just needed and escape from life, and the cabin invitation had provided the perfect opportunity to do exactly that for 48 glorious hours.

That first night after dinner everyone decided to go to the bar in town - relishing the idea of the having the cabin to myself I opted to stay behind. I decided to take a shower, then snuggle into my bed with a book - I was tired from the long drive out to the lake.

The water pressure was surprisingly strong for a cabin and I enjoyed feeling the spray pounding my body. It soothed away all tensions, and as I lathered and caressed myself I slipped into a state of warm, moist relaxation. Feeling pleasantly wet and aroused I stepped into my room wearing nothing but a towel and a smile.

Suddenly I felt a hot body press up against me from behind- squeezing my breasts and reaching below my towel. Before I had a chance to feel either surprise or alarm I felt his fingers slip between my legs and begin rubbing my clit. Then all I felt was heat and pleasure- my back involuntarily arching - thrusting out my breasts into his groping palm.

He yanked off my towel, turned me around and I found that I vaguely recognized him from dinner. It seems I wasn't the only one who stayed behind. He was naked and his exquisitely cut body was already wet and hard.

Still rubbing my clit, he leaned down to suck my nipples - biting them with unapologetic and delicious pain. I moaned and found myself pressing tighter against his chest. He pushed me back towards the bed, so I lay with my knees over the edge, feet touching the floor. He leaned over and pinned my hands over my head with one hand, thrusting his tongue in my mouth and squeezing my nipple with his other hand. His hard cock rubbed against my cunt - back and forth teasing it - making me wetter and panting more with each passing second.

Then suddenly his cock was gone and my nipple released. But I had no time to register a sense of loss or disappointment before I felt a quick darting tongue between my legs. My hands still over my head, my body writhed and I clenched the blankets above me as he tongue fucked me and sucked up my juices.

Wave after wave of heat and pleasure rolled over me. I had no capacity for word or thought. I could feel myself shuddering and he sucked on my clit and made me orgasm for what felt like an eternity.

He was still hot and hard and I didn't want him to leave before he'd fucked me. He was sstanding over me glistening and erect - so I sat up and began stroking his penis. The stroking changed to sucking and soon I moved back onto the bed and had him kneeling over me on all fours. Licking his shaft, massaging his balls, teasing the head with my tongue to taste his wetness.

I wanted to be fucked. I wanted feel that cock slamming into me. I wanted to be violated and used. So I stopped sucking and told him to fuck me hard. Now.

Whoever he was, he was obedient. He slid down and thrust into me without hesitation. And he fucked me like his life depended on it. He slammed and thrust and pumped and grinded without cease - hard and fast. Without a word of command he knew what I needed. He pulled my hair, bit my shoulder and rode me harder than I'd ever been ridden. Like an animal. Like my needs didn't exist, he rode me for his own pure satisfaction. It was only happenstance that he fucked me the way I wanted to be fucked. Carnally. Selfishly. Bruisingly.

And when he was done? He kissed me goodbye and went back to his room. Scarcely a word had been exchanged between us. I never did catch his name. What did it matter?