Father's Day Surprise Ch. 02

Story Info
Dad continues to teach his daughter how to make love.
1.1k words
4.31
78.1k
23
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/31/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ADOM
ADOM
853 Followers

"Dad... you're such a good teacher..... I have so much to learn."

"You're doing fine baby... and Daddy loves being your teacher."

Tony taught her how to suck cock. Meadow was now able to have Tony cum in her mouth and swallow... However, his massive jizz load did cause her to gag from time to time.

"Daddy I want to be the best lover you ever had... tell me if I'm doing it right or..."

"Honey... I don't want to overwhelm you with too many positions or techniques... You're doing fine. Look how much you have learned in just a month and a half."

"I know.... And I love the way you suck my clit and finger me when you eat my pussy."

***

"Put on something decent.... You're dressing like a street walker...."

"Oh Mom.... It's just around the house.... I don't dress like this when I go out."

Shooting a glance at Tony, his wife, Ellen said: "Well I should hope not."

It was driving Tony crazy. He was so horny and it was so difficult to hide his constant hard-on from Ellen. The next day Tony's wife had to work late.

"Daddy....Daddy come here... come here!" Meadow called from her room.

"What baby?" Tony asked as he rushed into her room.

Meadow was lying on her bed completely naked. Her legs bent and open. Her fingers combed through her light brown pussy pelt. Two fingers parted the pink lips of her cunt. Meadow's other hand came down and one... two fingers entered her tight honey hole. Tony stared as his beautiful daughter stroked her clit. She raised her juice soaked hand to her father. He bent forward, sucking her fingers in his mouth.

"Oh baby you look so good... good enough to eat." Tony said as he knelt between her legs and began licking her labial lips.

"Let's do it in here....we fuck on your bed but you never fucked me in my own room... let's do it Daddy."

"Okay honey... how do you ...."

"Take your cloths off and lay down Dad."

Tony rapidly strip dropping his shirt and pants on the floor. His dick throbbed as he lay next to his beautiful daughter. He liked the idea of her taking the lead. She bent forward first stroking then placing his rigid rod in her mouth. She licked and sucked... Squeezing and releasing his balls with each downward motion. Just like Daddy taught her. Smiling, she raised her head to observe the glistening purple head of her father's cock.

With her back to him, Meadow knelt straddling her dad's torso. Tony watched his precious princess lower her pink pussy lips on his prick. Her twat was so tight she had to wiggle and twist her ass to take in all eight inches.

What a fantastic sight, he thought to himself. Meadow began moving up and down on his shaft, her beautiful butt bouncing with each thrust. Reaching up he parted her cheeks, marveling at her little rosebud asshole.

"OH Baby... that is so good... ride Daddy's dick.....ride Daddy's cock...."

Meadow increased the pace... Rising so high Tony's cock slid out, but she was able to come right back on it with each stroke.

"Oh god... Oh yes....OH YES....Daddy... Daddy.... I'm Cumming.... I'M CUMMING!"

"Honey...honey... Oh... Yes..... Me... me.... I'm gona cum... quick..."

Meadow made one last downward thrust and jumped off her father's cock. She lay down next to him.

"Cum on my tits Daddy.... I want to see your hot juice squirt out..."

Tony pulled himself up to her side and in a few stroked shot his love load on his daughter's tits. His second eruption fell on her flat stomach.

Rubbing her hand over her breast and tummy, Meadow lifted her cream coated fingers to her mouth sucking them as she smiled at her dad. They held each other kissing... hugging and fell asleep in each other's arms.........

A car pulled up waking Meadow. "What was that?"

"Oh shit... your mother is home.... Quick get dressed..."

Tony jumped up. Grabbing his cloths, he slammed his daughter's door behind him as he ran to the bathroom. Meadow dressed and began throwing covers over the cum and sweat soaked sheets of her bed. She grabbed a book from her night table and jumped on the bed. Her mother knocked on the door and entered immediately.

"Are you alright? Why is your door closed?"

"I'm fine... I was listening to the radio and didn't want to disturb Dad."

"Speaking of your father where is he?"

"Last I saw him he was on his computer..."

"Hi ladies.... What are you talking about?"

Ellen turned, walking past Tony said, "Oh nothing important."

Looking at Meadow, Tony rolled his eyes and wiped his brow... Mouthing'That was a close call.'

That night Ellen said: "You know Tony... we haven't done it for a while... and I'm going on nights for the next three weeks... so?"

Tony and Ellen fucked that night... it was the same as it had been for years now. She wasn't fond of sucking his cock and would never let him cum in her mouth... like his daughter. Ellen always acted uncomfortable when Tony ate her pussy. After fucking, he lay awake wondering what it would be like to have a threesome with his wife and daughter.... Meadow could teach her mother a thing or two. No, he thought to himself. Ellen would never go for that and besides she would kill him if she knew he was screwing their daughter.

***

Ellen on nights gave Dad and Daughter three weeks of evenings and nights to themselves. Tony relished his role as sex instructor for Meadow. He taught her various positions and techniques. Meadow particularly liked being on top riding his cock like she did in her bedroom. She also told her dad:

"I love taking it from behind... Doggie-style.... and when you stand next to the bed and I lay back... My legs in the air taking your big cock in my tight wet cunt. Those are my favorite positions."

Tony taught Meadow the finer points of 69. He particularly enjoyed being on top fucking her mouth while his head was buried between her legs. One evening he fucked her while she stretched out on the back of the couch.... her legs spread, her ass against the corner where the armrest and back meet. Meadow is still reluctant to try a butt-fuck... but Tony figures he has plenty of time.

***

"Have you ever seen a porno film, Meadow?"

"No Daddy ... well some on the internet... but not a video."

"Well your lesson tonight will be to watch a DVD with me ... and let's see what develops."

Tony played the video of an older man and younger woman kissing... undressing each other... She began sucking his cock... It was not long before they were naked and Meadow was duplicating some of the scenes from the film.... They fucked doggie-style so they could watch the screen together.

"Cum on my face... like in the movie.... I like to watch you explode Daddy"

"Are you sure baby?" Meadow nodded... and Tony did not disappoint her.

ADOM
ADOM
853 Followers