Feet First Ch. 05

Story Info
Seth puts his discovery to good use.
3.2k words
4.67
14.7k
4

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/01/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A couple of weeks after taking my leave of Larissa, Kim caught up with me after class. I hadn't spoken to her, or rather, she hadn't spoken to me, since I last saw her in the tri-delt house kitchen.

"Hi Seth, how are you?" she inquired rather formally.

"Uh, OK I guess. You?"

"Well, pretty OK, actually. I'd like to talk to you about that, in fact. And I'd like to thank you for trying to help us with BQFH. Can I offer to buy you dinner? At the union, tonight?"

I was taken aback by this unexpected offer. Except for our plotting against Larissa, we had never really conversed much. And truth be told, I was just a little suspicious when Kim was suddenly being so friendly and forthcoming. Not that I disliked her. In our few meetings leading up to the final fiasco with Larissa I had actually become quite taken with Kim. She had a smoldering intensity about her. She seemed to take everything very seriously. Not "seriously" like she'd get bent out of shape if everything wasn't exactly the way she thought it should be, but "seriously" like she carefully thought through everything that was important to her and then decided to hold those beliefs very strongly. It really came out in her eyes. Sometimes when she looked at me I felt like she was burning a hole through my chest. It could be a little bit intimidating, but very attractive in its own way, too. So it didn't take me too long to get over my suspicion and accept her offer.

Later that evening we were sitting at the same table on the Student Union patio where we had our first discussion about Larissa.

"Something's changed," Kim told me. "It's not super dramatic, but everyone's noticed it. She's not as pushy as she used to be and several times recently when one of the sisters has stood up to her about something, she's backed down. The atmosphere is definitely different."

"Well, that's good, then. Maybe all she needed was for someone to start challenging her."

"You haven't seen her since that afternoon, have you?" Kim asked, but it was almost a statement.

"No, not since."

Kim's eyes burned into me uncomfortably.

"Something happened between you two that afternoon, didn't it? Something you didn't want to talk about afterwards in the kitchen."

I suddenly felt hot around the collar. Kim's eyes continued probing into my being.

Well, I, uh...," I stammered, then took a bite of my pizza to stall.

"I know you couldn't say in front of all those girls, people you didn't know," Kim coaxed. "But you can tell me, right? I just want to understand what happened."

"Well, yeah, I guess you could say something happened," I relented. "Actually, it all went exactly according to plan. I just couldn't go through with it all in the end. It seemed too unfair."

Kim looked thoughtful as she chewed on her pizza and my last statement.

"I can understand that," she said finally. "It was a lot to ask of you. But you obviously accomplished something, because BQFH is different now. You said you had a way of humiliating her, but you wouldn't tell me how. Can you let me in on your secret? Maybe the sisters could use it on her again in the future if things get out of hand."

I couldn't help laughing out loud at that. Kim looked offended.

"I'm sorry. But if you only knew, you'd realize just how--unfeasible--that would be."

"Oh? Care to be more specific?" she pressed.

"Let's just say that it involves both specialized anatomy, and expert knowledge of anatomy."

"What, are you hung like a race horse or something?" she retorted.

I practically spewed my pizza at Kim's unexpected vulgarity.

When I had recovered I said, "No, I may be respectable, but I'm not going to the Kentucky Derby."

It was Kim's turn to almost choke on her food. Then she really tried to turn on the charm, which, with Kim, could be considerable.

"Aw, come on! You gotta help a girl out here! I'm dying of curiosity," she said, widening her already impossibly wide eyes and flashing me a heart-melting smile.

"I don't mean to cast aspersions on your..., admirable physique, but BQFH has had her share of hot guys in her room, and none of them has seemed to be able to acquire the power over her that you did."

I tilted my head in acknowledgement.

"Well, none of them knew about 'the spot'."

"The spot?"

"Yes, the spot." I remained stubbornly vague.

"Out with it man, what the hell is 'the spot'? Do you mean the G-spot?"

"No, this is better than the G-spot."

"Better than the G-spot. Do you even know what the G-spot is?"

"Of course!" I replied indignantly. "I know exactly what the G-spot is. And my spot is better."

Kim regarded me skeptically for a few seconds.

"Liar! You're making this up," she asserted, only half playfully.

"Proof's in the pudding," I claimed confidently. "I brought BQ--Larissa--to her knees with it."

"Sorry," she said after thinking this over for a few more seconds. "You'll have to prove it."

"I'm game if you are. But there's only one way to know for sure, and that's direct experience," I warned.

"Are you trying to take advantage of me?"

"Hey, listen. I'm not the one who invited you to dinner. You're challenging my abilities. I'm offering you a way to find out. You don't want to take me up on it, then no harm, no foul. But you won't learn another iota about it from me here, either."

Kim didn't hesitate. "You're on! Where do we do this?"

"We need privacy, and you'll forgive me if I don't particularly care to revisit the tri-delt house. So I guess that leaves my place."

An hour later we were sitting on my bed sipping Michelobs.

"So how do we do this?" Kim asked.

"Well, you need to get comfortable and I need good access to your feet. I'll work on them for a little bit to get you relaxed and then look for your spot. Why don't you prop up those pillows and just lean back."

Kim did as I instructed and I set down my beer to start working on her feet. Truth be told, I was starting to feel a little anxious. I was no longer so confident that I would be able to find Kim's spot, nor that she even had one to be found. As of that moment, I had a success rate of one out of three. I'd never found it on Marie or Holly, although I didn't even know it existed when I was with them. Maybe Larissa was unique and I'd never come across it again. Then Kim would think I was a braggart or just a plain liar. I didn't want her to think of me that way, even though I hardly knew her.

All these thoughts passed through my mind as I worked on one foot, then the other. A glance over my shoulder revealed a very relaxed looking Kim, head leaned back against the wall, eyes closed.

I started probing in earnest for the spot on one of Kim's feet.

"I don't know exactly what to tell you to expect," I told her in low, soothing tones. "Larissa once told me that when I found her spot that it was like a wire was connected from her foot to her..., to her pussy and that the wire tingled for a few seconds then just opened a floodgate of sensation that wouldn't stop."

"OK," Kim said uncertainly, eyes open now. "I'll let you know."

I placed my thumb on her sole just below the ball of her foot in the middle, then probed between the tendons on the top of her foot with my index and middle fingers.

"Anything?" I asked after a while?

"Nope," Kim replied.

"OK, let me try the other foot."

I repeated the procedure on her other foot.

After exploring different pressure points Kim exclaimed suddenly, "Wait, that spot is..., interesting."

"Interesting?"

"Yeah, interesting. I wouldn't say it's exactly erotic, but it sort of makes me breathe funny."

"Breathe funny?"

"Yeah, it's like I can't take a deep breath. And my stomach feels weird."

I pondered this for a moment.

"Um, well, maybe you need some, um, stimulation. Larissa and I were always..., engaged, you might say, when I found her spot. Never tried to find it 'cold', like we are now."

Kim didn't hesitate. With one hand she lifted the waistband of her shorts while popping two fingers of her other hand into her mouth and then down between her legs.

She wiggled a little bit then settled into a steady rhythm working herself. I could see the mound formed by her knuckles undulating beneath the fabric of her shorts. I felt a surge of blood to my dick, then refocused on her foot.

I scrutinized her face as I subtly shifted the top and bottom pressure points on her foot. After shifting my thumb slightly lower on her sole I heard Kim gasp and saw her eyes suddenly widen.

"Oh, oh," she grunted and then convulsed violently, pulling her knees toward her chest and ripping her foot out of my hand in the process.

"Holy shit!" she exclaimed after a few more convulsions.

She extended her legs.

"Find that again!"

I obligingly grabbed her foot and found the pressure points again.

Kim rewetted her fingers and reached down between her legs again. A few seconds later she was moaning and jerking, but I managed to hang on to her foot by grabbing her ankle with my other hand.

After about 20 seconds she removed her hand and gradually calmed down.

"Shit!" she exclaimed again. "How could I have doubted you? That was amazing! I never cum that fast."

She looked at me with those intense brown eyes of her. I was amazed. Not so much that I had succeeded in finding her spot, but at how completely open and unembarrassed Kim was in exploring something so intimate with someone she hardly knew. Once she had made her decision to try this, she went in whole hog. That was Kim.

She burned her eyes into me for a few more seconds as her breathing slowed, then said, "Surely you have a condom?"

I smiled in answer, then reached towards my nightstand.

By the time I had extracted the packet from the drawer Kim already had shed her shirt and bra and was pulling down her shorts. I got rid of my clothes as fast as I could.

"So how do we do this?" Kim wondered aloud. "You have to be able to reach my feet, right?"

"At least one of them," I replied. "Larissa would straddle me facing my feet. Reverse cowboy."

"Reverse cowboy," Kim repeated. "Well, git along little doggies!"

She pushed me down by my shoulders, flopped on top of me and gave me a big wet kiss. I rubbed and squeezed her tight, round butt cheeks. She had a small but beautifully proportioned body. She's not the kind of girl that gets looks as she walks across campus, but with her clothes off, I couldn't imagine anyone more beautifully sexy.

As we kissed she squirmed her body on top of me. I could feel her bush rubbing against my belly button. Because she was so petite, that's about where her waist reached when we kissed.

I was already hard when she reached behind to fondle me. When she wrapped her hand around my cock her eyes got wide.

"Wow!" she exclaimed. "Maybe we do need to send you to the derby!"

I did say I had a thick one.

Kim slid down my chest a bit until I could feel the warmth of her pussy against the tip of my cock. Then, to my surprise, she kept wiggling downward and I could feel my unprotected cock start to slide into her.

"Mmm" she purred. "That's nice."

She continued wiggling and bearing down until I had slid all the way into her.

"Mmm," she repeated. "There's nothing like the feeling when a nice hard cock first slides into you. I always hate to spoil that with a condom. It's just so artificial."

She squirmed around some more. She was very tight around me and I could already feel the pressure start to build. I was afraid I was going to be quite premature and wouldn't be able to give Kim her chance to experience the full force of the spot.

But after a few more undulations Kim slid forward until I was fully unsheathed.

"OK, where's that Jimmy hat?" she asked.

I handed it to her and she unwrapped the condom, then slowly squirmed herself down my chest and stomach until her head was level with my waist.

She fondled and inspected me for a time, then leaned down and took me in her mouth. Looking at her I could see that she could barely take me in, her mouth was so small. But she gamely gave me a few good sucks, then slipped on the condom.

Kim seemed well acquainted with the reverse cowboy position, because she quickly straddled me, grabbed my dick from behind and guided me into her pussy. A very pretty, very wet, very tight pussy. I had never felt so, so surrounded before. It was very intense. In fact, I immediately felt the pressure building inside me, so I quickly grabbed a foot and felt around to find her spot again. A sharp intake of breath told me that I had found it. Kim bounced up and down my shaft only a few times before I felt her pussy clench down hard on my dick. She was very vocal as she came.

"Oh, yes, yes! Shit! Oh shit yeah. Yes, yes, yesss. Oh fuck! Oh, oh. Yeah."

She went on like this for at least a minute as I tried desperately to hold back. But I could resist for only so long before cumming furiously into Kim's gloriously tight pussy.

My cock softened and slid out of her even as Kim continued her obscenely gratified exclamations. I'm sure she could have gone on considerably longer.

But now empty of my cock, she leaned forward on her hands panting heavily, then swung one leg over me and breathed a final heavy sigh as she looked me intently in the eye.

"Okay. You've proved your point. I believe in your spot. Boy do I believe in your spot! And if this is how you made BQFH feel, I understand your power over her. Now you just have to promise that you'll never use that power the same way over me."

To be honest, that comment stung. I was still pretty torn over what I had done to Larissa, even if I didn't publicly humiliate her the way Kim and I had initially planned. And to think that Kim was worried that I might use that against her. It hurt me to think that someone thought I would use an advantage like that against them.

I could feel my face redden and tears begin to well up in my eyes.

"I would never do that!" I protested. "I couldn't even do it to Larissa, not like we planned, and I regret doing even as much as I did! And I would never, ever, do something like that to you."

Kim immediately scooted up beside me, took my face in her hands and kissed me.

"I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!" she exclaimed. "I didn't mean to accuse you!"

She kissed me some more.

"I know you're not that kind of person. The kind that takes advantage of people. But you have to understand that you possess a great power: to give pleasure. To give sustained, intense pleasure. That, my darling, means you could ask for much in return, if you dared."

"I would never do that," I again protested. "I just want to see people happy and I want to be happy myself."

Kim gazed at me intently.

"You know, I believe you. I actually believe you. Well, then bless you, and let me ask you this: Can you make me happy again in, say, the next five or ten minutes?"

It was more like thirty, but in the end, I did.

My relationship with Kim was a curious one. We saw each other through the end of the semester. I can't say I was in love with Kim, nor, I'm certain, was she with me. I certainly admired her, lusted after her, and liked her. But I certainly was swept away by her lust for life and experience.

As I've already said, once Kim made up her mind about something, she was all the way in. And once she decided that we were a sexual couple, she wanted to experience everything.

We experimented with more positions than I can accurately remember, let alone describe. Since she was so petite, and flexible also, it turned out, I was able to reach her feet in positions that would have made that impossible with most other women.

My greatest "problem" with Kim, if you want to call it that, was that she was so sensual, erotic, arousing, and had such a tight, hot pussy, that I just couldn't usually last very long. I always would cum when Kim was still in the middle of her extended orgasm.

Purely in the interest of science, I once managed to get my hands on some Viagra, just to see if I could get myself to last long enough to really test how long an orgasm Kim could experience. Our first time that evening I popped fairly quickly, as usual, with Kim's tight pussy muscles clenching quickly and firmly around my dick.

But the second time around I was able to last much longer. Once Kim had reached her climax, and with my thumb and forefinger firmly pressing her spot she embarked on a seven-minute orgasm. I kid you not. I timed it by my clock radio. I think she could have gone even longer, but she was exhausted and just fell off me. She was still spasming for a few seconds even as she lay next to me. She fell asleep almost instantly and didn't budge for the next nine hours. I was starting to get worried in the morning when she lay as inert as the moment she fell asleep. But she finally awoke and after a cup of tea (she never drank coffee, don't ask me why) she was her familiar intensely purposeful self.

We never really discussed her marathon orgasm, but it was clear that some line had been crossed between us. It wasn't a bad thing, really, just a realization that we had explored all there was to find and without a strong emotional bond holding us together, we began to see less of each other. Late in the semester Kim received word that she had been awarded a scholarship to study in London for the following school year. She left right after classes were out and I never saw her again. I believe she never returned permanently to the States. I can imagine that the Old World lifestyle would be more to her liking.