Femdom Wedding

Story Info
Mistress Josephine's wedding day.
981 words
3.78
96.7k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leomasoch
leomasoch
41 Followers

There had already been the civil ceremony with family and friends present and it was a great occasion, but what Jo and Roger had both really been looking forward to was the other ceremony, the secret ceremony. Here is the order of events for that special occasion:

11am Trinity, as priestess, in head-dress and black silk robes, asks the guests to rise. The slave is called in. He stands in front of the priestess.

Trinity: "Are you slave roger?"

Slave: "I am, Madam."

Trinity:"Are you here to become the property of Mistress Josephine?"

Slave: "I am, Madam."

She orders the bridegroom to strip naked. Sarah in girlie pink mini-dress and white stilettos, steps forward to take his clothes from him, as he disrobes. Trinity's sissy maid then steps forward and attaches chains to the slave's ankles, wrists and thighs. The priestess orders the slave to lie face-down on the floor.

Beautiful music starts to play. From his position on the floor, the slave can see nothing, but he knows that it is at this point in the ceremony that his Mistress will enter the room. He knows also that - as part of the ritual - his Mistress is going to step on his back.

Josephine, looking quite stunning in flowing purple satin, enters the room. In her hand is a bouquet of lily-of-the-valley interspersed with young, fresh nettles. All eyes are upon her radiance.

She walks up to the prostrate form of her slave, brushes her bouquet down his back and leaves it resting on his buttocks. It would not do for her accidentally to sting one of her guests. She takes her time greeting the congregation: she hugs Tim, who has come all the way from Malaysia to be there. For that reason she decides he deserves a friendly squeeze of the goolies as well. She looks at the hired stud, whom she has never seen before, but who, she knows, will be part of the ceremony. He looks rather dishy in an obvious sort of way, she decides. It is a strange thought, she muses, that the man, with whom she is going to be linked in this ceremony, the man lying naked, face-down on the floor, has paid this gigolo to be present.

But the man on the floor is of no importance at thos moment. She loves him. He loves her, but for this relationship to have the magic she wants, she must ignore him for the time being. She gives Andrea, her beautiful transvestite friend, a kiss, commenting on the outrageous bridesmaid's outfit she is wearing. Surreptitiously she gives Andrea a little squeeze between the legs as well.

"Are your panties a little tight, darling?"

Andrea giggles.

Jo cannot help thinking, "Vanilla people have no idea what they are missing."

She walks towards Trinity, the priestess. Her journey takes her across the back of something lying on the floor. Oh, yes. It is the naked back of her fiancé. She does not even look at him, but moves straight to Trinity, giving her a full, warm kiss on the mouth.

Trinity lets the kiss linger briefly, then - resuming her officiating role - addresses the guests:

"We are here to solemnize the union of this slave (she nudges Roger's prostrate body with the toe of her stiletto) to his Mistress, Josephine. Are you, Josephine, willing to accept this person (another nudge with the toe of her shoe) as your devoted slave, to serve you, worship you and obey you?"

"I am."

The priestess continues: "The slave will rise to his knees."

There is a slight rattling of his chains, as the slave kneels up and beholds his dazzling Mistress for the first time today. She looks at him with a loving smile and her deep, dark eyes see into his soul and she knows therefore that for him today is the most important day of his life.

"Do you, slave give yourself totally to your Mistress?"

"I do."

"Will you serve her, obey her and worship her?"

"I will."

"Will you do all in your power to make her life happy and comfortable?"

"I will."

"Do you renounce all other sexual liaisons, unless they are specifically commanded by your Mistress?"

"I do."

"Do you understand that your Mistress may take other lovers, if and when it pleases her to do so."

"I do."

"You will now solemnize your vows with the servile libation."

The priestess hands the slave a silver goblet. Standing either side of his Mistress, her two handmaidens slowly raise the hem of her wedding dress, revealing her nakedness beneath. She parts her legs. The slave knows what he has to do. He holds the goblet between her thighs.

With great self-control his Mistress releases just enough of her sacred nectar to fill the chalice. The slave drains the goblet. There is applause from the congregation.

The Mistress whispers the word, "dab". The slave proffers his tongue. The Mistress uses it.

The priestess speaks: "The slave will stand."

From a silver tray the priestess takes a stainless steel male chastity device. Skilfully she locks it around the slave's cock and balls. She removes the key. Jo opens the locket on her necklace. The priestess places the key in the locket, which she snaps shut.

"The slave will kneel again."

The stud steps forward to stand in front of the kneeling slave. He unzips his fly and presents his cock to the slave's face. The slave respectfully puts his lips round the stud's erect penis. This action is purely ceremonial and the stud withdraws again, moves over to the bride and , taking her proffered hand, leads her to the four-poster bed. The stud and the Mistress climb on to the bed and close its curtains.

Music is played and champagne is served to everyone except the slave. He has already had a drink.

leomasoch
leomasoch
41 Followers