Fianc?'s Slut Ch. 02

Story Info
Another dirty slut real life adventure.
6k words
4.68
239.5k
53
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/06/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dirty Slut
Dirty Slut
1,337 Followers

I've been getting a lot of requests lately for an erotic story that really happened to me. And as truth is stranger than fiction, and though the names have been change to protect the guilty, here's another one of my real adventures. And while some may call me white trash when making comments I suppose it is a matter of perspective. DS

* * * * *

Harry tossed one last back handed kiss my way with his right hand before slipping out of sight down the gantry way to his waiting aircraft. It had been a fairytale sexual triathlon of bliss these last five days with Harry, and my fiancé Jim, and I was still floating on that clichéd cloud 9. My panties soaking wet with Harry's last discharge in the car on the ride to the airport were a steady reminder of our extra long weekend together as Jim held me gently in his arms more for support than for comforting.

"So what did you think of Harry?" Jim asked finally, once we were back in our car, and heading out of the airport's parking lot.

"You mean what did I think of his Big Black Dick, don't you?" And before he could object I continued on answering his unasked question. "I feel like I've been gutted, and hung up to dry. Well, anyway, one thing's for sure, I won't be able to sit in a straight backed chair until my pussy shrinks back up enough so as not to swallow it up."

"That's very funny Chrissie," Jim said dryly. "But I really wanted to know what you thought of my best man."

"Best Man?"

"Well, the Groom usually picks his best friend to be his Best Man when they get married, you know."

"True, but most grooms don't allow the Best Man more than a kiss with their intended, and even that comes after the wedding ceremony," I chastised, but I had all I could do to contain myself from jumping into his lap, and give him a great big hug. Instead I just hugged his free arm so that he could still drive with the other.

I had really thought that once I had allowed Jim's friend Harry to fuck me that Jim would find some reason to call off our engagement, and cancel the wedding. After all, most of my concentration had been kept on Harry, and his fascinating black dick of course, and while not exactly ignoring Jim during the five days of our three-way fuck, I had hardly paid even half as much attention to Jim. True, he had said he would love me even more, but that was before I had been fucked full of his best friend's black seed over, and over again. For Jim to confirm his love for me after the fact almost had me purring like a kitten in eternal gratitude.

"Every man wants to marry a woman who is a slut in bed, and I suppose you could say that you've more than proved that with Harry, and me this weekend Chrissie."

"Ya think?" And I winked at him with renewed vigor. Then unzipped his pants before reaching inside, and pulling his cock out to suck on as he drove home.

"You do realize that you can be seen by every trucker that passes us, right?"

I just nodded my head in agreement never allowing his dick out of my mouth. I wanted to taste his load in my mouth, and besides they wouldn't be able to see my face. His reaction was to pull up the skirt of my dress in back so that I could feel the breeze across my wet thong pantied ass.

"There we go. Might as well give them the best view of my slut that I can, eh."

I could barely believe my ears. Jim was showing off my assets to anyone whose vehicle was high enough to see into ours, and that meant just about every SUV, and truck made. It was like I was his prized possession, and he was showing me off as a matter of pride. And I wondered if that wasn't partly the reason that he had shared me with his friend Harry in the first place. If so, perhaps I could parlay a little more sexual freedom within our relationship if I worked this right. He had told me of his parent's sudo-open marriage early on, but I hadn't believed it then. However I was quickly becoming a convert if extramarital relationships with Jim meant more cocks like Harry's for me. For now I would wait, and see just how far Jim would go. Hell, he was already calling me his slut after all. So it sure as hell couldn't hurt me to act like one. And just to show my enthusiasm I wriggled my ass when I heard a big rig passing us.

"Holy shit, babe! You almost made that poor bastard run into us from staring at your fine ass wagging in the breeze."

I was gonna suggest that he peel down my thong, and start finger fucking my pussy then, but Jim was way ahead of me on that idea. So I just kept on sucking on his dick, and fondling his balls as I had been doing. Only now his hips were thrusting up off of the seat cushions to fuck my face.

"Oh yeah baby! Suck that cock you dirty slut! I love it!"

One thing was for sure, I sure as hell felt like a nasty, and very raunchy slut at that moment sucking on my fiancé's hard prick as he finger fucked my pussy, and all in full view of passing traffic. I loved the feeling, but I wondered if giving into Jim's pleas to fuck his friend Harry had been the catalyst to this new sexual identity I was forming into.

True I had been a sexual being ever since puberty, but this outgoing, no-holes-barred slut that I was turning into bore a great deal of resemblance to nymphomania. As even now with his dick in my mouth on the verge of ejaculation, and his fingers diddling my dripping, well stretched cunt for every passing trucker, I was on the verge of my own orgasm once again, and that had never happened before Harry had fucked me. And he had fucked me in every hole I owned over, and over again with that big black cock of his. So it had to figure that part of the reason I was now so slutty was from the effect of having that big black prick of Harry's stretching me out the way it had. The proof of which was that Jim easily had most of his hand up my cunt at that very moment.

In any case, I think you get the picture. I was literally enjoying the hell out of my new status as Jim's self-proclaimed fiancé slut. The only thing that really bothered me about the situation was that Jim was acting as if he were my pimp. Not that I minded him finding sexual partners for me, as long as I had the final approval in the matter. But would he let me free lance on my own too? Or had this thing with Harry just been a one-time event? I had to find out.

"Jim?" I asked taking my mouth off of his cock, but still stroking it with my hand.

"Yeah baby?"

"I'm just curious, but you've had me fuck your best friend, right."

"Yeah."

"So whom else do you want me to fuck?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, you let Harry fuck me, and now you're showing my assets to every passing trucker as if I were for hire, or lease. I am not now, nor have I ever wanted to be a hooker, Jim. So I was just curious if you intended on pimping for me, or whether I was allowed to freelance within the scope of this relationship, or what? I mean I love you, but there are probably lines that we should draw in the sand now so that neither of us steps over them accidentally, don't you think?"

"I think," he started, and paused before continuing, "that as long as we are honest with each other that we will easily celebrate our fiftieth wedding anniversary." He took a breath then as if thinking over what he wanted to say next then just spoke his mind; "I loved watching you enjoy yourself with Harry. You know that right?"

I nodded in acknowledgement.

"Well, I guess what I'm saying is that as far as I'm concerned you can have sex with anyone you want as long as you don't hide it from me. And that includes after we get married. Remember I'm talking about sex, not love here. You know my business keeps me away quite a bit, and I'll be damned if I'll be celibate if an opportunity presents itself to me while I'm away from you. So my thought was why should you be celibate if I'm not going to be? Again I'm talking about sex here, not love. I love you Chrissie. And when you love someone as much as I do you don't mind sharing them, as long as they return once the sharing is over. Of course I want to hear all about it when you return, and if you want I'll tell you all about my escapades too. How's that sound to you?"

I could hardly believe my ears. The man that I loved had just given me Cart Blanc as far as sex was concerned. However there was only one last issue that had to be settled as far as I was concerned.

"What if someone gets pregnant?"

"Hey, that's up to the women," he replied. "If you have the baby, we'll raise it as our own whether or not it is mine. If another woman has a baby from me, and takes it to term I'll support it. You know my family can afford it so don't worry about that."

"And what if I have a black baby?"

"Then we'll have a black baby."

And so there it was, all laid out for me. It was like having my cake, and eating it too, only better. Not that I wanted children right away. But the question needed to be asked, and sooner was better than later as far as I was concerned. Okay, so now that I knew that I could happily live the life of a married slut, I had to figure out whether that was the way I wanted to live the rest of my life. I had learned that I really got turned on around a black cock, and well, I'd always gotten turned on around pretty much any cock that was hard, and throbbing, and pointed my way. But this was the turn of the new century, and a whole new millennium starting up. In any event I lowered my head and went back to happily sucking Jim's cock off as he fucked my pussy with his hand for the delight of every passing motorist/voyeur on the road. I figured I might as well enjoy this while it lasted. Tomorrow was another day after all, and tomorrow belongs to no one. We both came when he pulled into our garage a half hour later.

A lot of tomorrows passed by, and my relationship with Jim only became more loving, and caring, and much more intimately strange when he was home. For instance, I asked to go out dancing one day, and he takes me to this Adult Entertainment Center where they have strippers in a glass cage surrounded by booths. Customers sit in these booths and shove special tokens that equal a quarter into a slot, and a barrier lifts inside of the booth exposing a large window with a small hole in it. On the other side of the glass window, of course is the stripper. And no, I didn't let him talk me into changing places with the stripper, however I did let him talk me into a tour of glory hole duty from one of those sticky floored booths.

Now in a world where herpes, and AIDs have just about taken all of the fun out of casual sex, here was my future husband fucking me from behind as I sucked off cock after anonymous cock in a cubicle meant for watching strippers strip while down on my hands and knees groveling in who knows who's past jerk off slime. There had to be another way for us to get off on my new slutty behavior, but so far neither of us had figured out a safer way than me just sucking off strangers, instead of fucking them. And then it came to me.

"Husbands!" I cried out on the way home.

"Husbands?"

"Yeah, husbands. Don't you see? Wives don't make their husbands wear condoms when they have sex because they know that their husbands are clean. And too if their husband gives them anything that they'll cut his dick off, and take him to the cleaners in the divorce proceedings."

"So if the husband fools around at all he'll use a condom, right?" Jim inquired excitedly.

"Yes, if the woman is single he has no choice but to wear a rubber," I said. "But, if she's a married woman, or even a fiancé about to be married, he might not."

"There's only one loop hole in your reasoning," Jim said.

"What's that?"

"What if the husbands love their wives so much that they don't want to cheat on them with you?"

"Then I won't be having sex with them," I laughed.

"I don't understand."

"It's simple," I explained, "I'll only have unprotected sex with healthy married men like Harry who pursue me. Otherwise they'll have to wear a condom, and I'll use one of those sponges just in case the condom breaks."

I could see from the tent forming in his trousers as we drove home that Jim liked the idea. The only problem was, other than his friend Harry; Jim didn't have a lot of other married friends that he could let in on our little game. So he would have to rely on me for the most part to set up any trysts in the future, and that's exactly how I wanted it. Why? Well for one thing I was about to commit my life to Jim, and was entangled in all of the pre-wedding arrangements. Which left no time for me to go out sleazing around every night no matter how much I wanted to. And now with everything in my hands I could simply enjoy my times with Jim when he was home, and when he wasn't concentrate on our up coming wedding, and honeymoon in the Caribbean arrangements with my Victorian minded parents.

Mom arranged for the purchase of my brand new wedding dress, and blue garters to hold up my stockings. So all I needed to bring was something borrowed, and with a little thought, and a quick phone call to Harry I took care of that.

"You're going to do what?" Jim asked not believing his ears.

"I'm going to let Harry fuck me just before the wedding ceremony starts so that I'll have his borrowed cum running down along my inner thighs as I walk down the aisle towards you. That way I'll be slutty both before, and after we take our vows. I've talked to him over the phone about this, and he's all for it as long as I suck him off first."

The look of obvious lust on Jim's face went well with the swelling in his trousers after hearing my wedding day plans. And just to give him a little more incentive I even agreed to his idea to be the sole entertainment at his bachelor party as well as long as I could wear a mask, and wig to keep my identity safely hidden. We had great sex that night, and pretty much every night right up to the night of Jim's bachelor party.

We both decided that I should wear something to give me that cheap sleazy desperate to be fucked look that most girls who pop out of a cake at bachelor parties have. So we made a special trip to Victoria's Secret, and I let Jim pick my costume then modeled it for him in the store. The black leather garter belt, black fishnet stockings, and black satin demi-bra that left my nipples exposed with matching thong panties set off the entire outfit as I had a pair of my own black leather fuck-me-pumps in my own wardrobe already. The wig, and Lone Ranger mask I picked out myself the next day, a raven colored piece cut Prince Valiant style made of real human hair as the coloring was so different than my own strawberry reddish blond I also took the time to shave away all of my pubic thatch before dressing up for the party. And as an added treat for Jim put on the short skirted see-thru fishnet dress he'd bought me for our up coming honeymoon.

Not to get too far off track here, but I just thought that I should mention that all women get horny to the point of acting like a slut regardless of how beautiful, or ugly men think we are. It's just that no two women get turned on by all of the very same things. For example; with me anticipation of doing something naughty, a couple of real stiff drinks, or the sight of a hard throbbing erection, or wet pussy, and just being naked, or near naked in front of others gets my juices boiling, and makes my pussy itch intolerably. So you can imagine just how excited I was by the time I popped out of that surreal bachelor party cake of Jim's with my nipples already hard, and in plain sight.

The look on Jim's face, and the mass amount of wolf whistles, and catcalls I got as I emerged from the cake sent a jolt of electric heat through every erotic zone in my body. I could already feel the crotch of my black satin thong soaked with my excitement. The smell of hot pussy filling the air mixed with my perfume was all mine. I was immediately glad that I had chosen the wig, and mask when I caught sight of Jim's father, (and a few other men as well,) taping everything I did with his new video camera. I'd had no forewarning that Jim's father would be at his bachelor party. But a look at Jim's evil grin, and I knew that he'd set it up so that his own father could have a chance of unknowingly fucking me his fiancé along with the rest of his pals.

Now I'm no professional dancer by any means, but when it comes to dirty dancing I can hold my own in a crowd. And being as how I was already half naked in a room full of men I hardly had to worry about any pose that I struck as the testosterone level had jumped to sub-orbital heights the moment I came into view. I was hardly ten seconds into my routine before I felt hands copping feels all over my body, and up under the skirt of my fishnet dress putting $10.00 bills in my stockings, and garters. However since my primary job was to supposedly seduce the groom, I directed all of my attention on Jim who was sitting upright in a straight-backed chair already looking half drunk, swilling a mug of beer, and leering at me with a big shit-eating grin.

"Hey big boy, want a little hand job in front of your friends?" I whispered into his ear as I pressed his face into my bosom. And without waiting for his answer I reached down with my left hand to unzip, and haul his throbbing prick out into the open before starting to jerk him off.

A quick look around showed Jim's father: known as Big Jim, closing in with his video cam, and a growing erection in his trousers while the rest of the crowd whooped, and screamed their encouragement already drunk with lustful intent. So I bent down, and planted a big wet kiss on the head of my fiancé's cock leaving a nice red smudge from my lipstick in the process. And got a rousing applause from the crowd, and a pearly drop of precum formed at the slit in the head for my efforts. I then squeezed the stalk behind the head of Jim's penis, and began slowly stroking the length of it as I licked away the drops of seminal fluid as they formed. The salty garlic taste reminded me of anchovies.

"Go for it baby! Suck his dick!" Cried out someone from the crowd.

So I got down on all fours between Jim's legs, then lowering my head, and parting my lips let his cock slip right into my mouth in front of everybody. My head swirled intoxicated by my own brazen, and oh so slutty actions, and the responses of all those men had my pussy in near nuclear meltdown, and dripping wet through my soaked thong.

It was then that I felt a firm hand squeeze my bottom affectionately, and slowly stroke along my entire groove from behind. The hand continued fondling my privates, sliding along the wetness of my crotch until it found my erect clit through my thong making me shiver in uncontrolled wanton lust. I could feel beads of sweat popping out all over my heated flesh in the barely air-conditioned confines of that room, and knew instinctively that I looked as if I'd been in a vat of vegetable oil, and mostly thanks to that probing hand behind me.

"Go ahead dad, fuck her," Jim called out above me, and that's when I knew it was his father playing with my ass, "she'll love it." Then he added; "Don't worry, I won't tell mom."

And suddenly I felt my thong being ripped away from my body, and two fingers were then inserted into my seething vagina right in front of a whole room full of screaming testosterone junkies. The musky scent of my pussy now like a fog inciting their riotous behavior to the point where they were stomping their feet on the floor, and pounding their fists on the tables throughout the room to the strokes of those fingers fucking my snatch. And just as suddenly those fingers popped out of my cunt, and were replaced with the head of a very large cock poking slowly into my slit. I started to cum then, and kept on cuming with these strange little start, and stop repeatable multiple orgasms as my own fiancé's father took me there in front of a roaring crowd while I swallowed his son's cock to the very pubic hairs.

Dirty Slut
Dirty Slut
1,337 Followers
12