Finally- The Beginning

Story Info
Cheating spouses get together for first time.
2.7k words
2.9
21.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**This is part of a story about a woman and her journey to find her submissive side, IF she has one hiding under her dominant personality. --RouX

I have known that it would come to this I just never knew it would take this long. So many months of talking and texting, swapping fantasies and histories, learning needs and wants; I already feel like I know just how to please you. We have met for lunches, seen each other at parties, had a few bar side rendezvous. We have had a few passionate embraces with heavy, needy kissing and roving hands seeking and searching in the dark corners of parking lots, only to split away to our respectable lives. Back to our individual lives, lives that lack lust and passion, lives that have led us back to each other, years after our days of flirting and fucking in the back of a van in the dark corners of parking lots.

One of the things that you have learned in our months of swapping fantasies and histories is my need to submit to being controlled. I do not want to be in charge, I want someone else to take the reins and lead the way. I want to submit to firm hands and a guiding voice. You know this and have let this drag out longer, than I think it was necessary. It has not been so long just due to scheduling around and evading detection by our other halves.

You have also used this time to control me, amped the anticipation and tightened the tension of my libido. I have seen the sparkle of devilish delight in your eyes when we have seen each other at parties. Having to brush past you, make small talk with you like innocent friends, and avoid looking at you too long and too hard, drives me to pure maddening distraction. I can't say what I really want and I can't reach out and touch you the way I so desperately want to and you know these things. You recognize my flush of desire and frustration. Your eyes say you know, you understand, you want it too, and you will give me what I desire. Just be patient!

But that is in the past we are here, finally, meeting in a darkened, cool hotel room on a blazing hot summers day. Hiding from the summer heat and our fulltime lives, alone in this dim room we can, at long last, face the internal blaze we have stoked in each other.

I arrived before you, as you told me I would. It has been an hour since I checked in and it has been the worst hour of anticipation! I am wound up tighter than a drum, the storm of butterflies in my stomach has given me an all over jitter, my skin feels like it could crawl right off me, and I could just about float off the floor on my sexual high. I have spent most of the hour flitting about the room. I have tried to check my email, peruse Facebook and Pinterest but I just cannot sit still and my attention span it shot. AND I absolutely stayed away from Literotica, even though I really wanted to see if my submitted story had been posted yet. But I know I really could not handle any more arousal without breaking my promise to not touch myself.

It's been a week since we made the plans and one of the rules I had follow was not to masturbate. I made it this far and it was not easy, I was not going to lose it mere minutes before your arrival and possibly jeopardize the consummation of this long, drawn out game of foreplay. You warned me I would be punished if I did not behave, you said you would know if I had, you said you would be so disappointed in me, and I would be oh so very sorry if I did not abstain.

You should be here any minute. I have dimmed the lights and taken to laying flat on my back in the middle of the bed just staring at the ceiling trying not to think about you, about us. I am just focusing on breathing slowly and the cool air blowing across me from the AC unit. Hoping to slow my heart down to a mere gallop and relax the tightness that has pervaded my whole body.

I hear the key card slide in and the click of the door latch, then nothing, my body tenses back up and my heart feels like it could beat right out of my chest. Are you hesitating? Or is my heart beating so fast that time has slowed around me? Finally, I hear the swoosh of the opening door and it brings a new, warmer tide of air across my body. It brings your scent to my nose, a mix of heady cologne, tobacco, leather, and pure male goodness. I close my eyes and drink it in making me giddier than I already am.

You step in the door and stop. I turn my head to look at you but you are but a silhouette against the light of the hallway filtering in around you. I cannot see the expression on your face as you look at me lounging here on the bed but I heard a deep long intake of breath, a sound of approval and pleasure? I still have my thin cotton, button up the front, shirt dress on. It is unbuttoned half way revealing my full décolletage; my black lace bra interrupts the otherwise smooth expanse of pale skin from neck to waist. The bottom of my dress is bunched up under my butt leaving my legs exposed with my bare feet ending the parade of exposed flesh. We have not seen each other for three months, so I know I look different, I have been working on my body and this is probably the most naked you have seen me since we were seventeen.

I sit up slightly, resting on my elbows as the door swings shut behind you sending another wave of your scent washing over me, raising a gaggle of goose bumps across my body. I wait, you don't move. "Hi" I say soft and quick. "Hiya" you say. You still do not move, I start to slide down the bed, "Don't," I hear you said out of the shadow of the door way. I freeze and wait, you still do not move into the light so I can lay my eyes on you. For a moment I consider sliding down the bed anyway, I want to see you and touch you so badly. "You don't want to do that." You say, I can hear a smirk in that voice, apparently you can see my expression from your vantage point and it gave me away. But I also hear the serious thread and a shame-shame in your tone.

"Lay back as you were." I want to rebel, push your buttons, see if I can melt your resolve, and tell you what I want and get it. But was it not me, who told you I needed to let go, and did not want to be in control?! You hover in the dimness but I can feel the weight of your stare and I concede, lounging back where I was when you entered. Can I do this? Can I really do as I am told??

You walk the room, dropping keys and pocket contents on the dresser, drop a knapsack in the chair, look in the mini fridge, go in the bathroom close the door and come right back out. The whole time I just recline here watching you and letting the waves of your scent ebb and flow over me as you move through the room. It brings the taste of your lips and tongue and skin to my tongue, my nipples tighten and mouth floods with saliva. You stop at the corner of the wall and lean, just taking it in, I feel your hot gaze caress me from head to toes. I can see your face now but can read it no better than I could when you were standing in the dimness.

I roll onto my side to face you, with more of me in the light; you get a better view of my cleavage swelling over the scalloped top edge of my black lace bra as well as hints of pink peaking through the wider spaces in the lace. I let my face relax, my lips pout open, and eyes drop to a demure shyness and take a deep quivery breath. "I know what you are doing." You say in a gravelly sigh. Rolling back flat on the bed I break out into a deep uncontrollable laugh. It breaks the tension in my body, and I cannot help it and I stretch out languidly like a cat to let more of the tension escape, along with little moans and murmurs with each relaxing pull of my muscles.

When I roll back to you, you are there next to the bed, I reach out for you. "No." My pretty please pout gets a "don't push it" look but also a smile that softens your face into the smile I have known since high school. Trouble then and still trouble, I think. You bend at the waist with hands tucked behind your back, hiding them from me and kiss me quickly on my forehead, as you always have, and quickly escape out of my range.

"Do you want to go down to the bar and get a drink?" I ask suddenly. It is my inability to fold and comply rearing its ugly head. I cannot completely let go and not play the game some, but how will I pay for it? You turn to respond just as I slide down to the foot of the bed, my dress sliding up baring the last of my pale white legs and the black, wet, lace panties that covers little of my crotch. I catch your eyes wandering up my legs to the saturated fabric between my legs. I let the my dress continue to ride up and let my legs fall open to give you a better view of the pale, smooth flesh my panties fail to cover.

You realize your slip into weakness and know that I saw. You stride over to the bed, "Do you really think we are leaving this room?" You land one knee on the small amount of mattress left between my legs and the end of the bed. I rise up to meet you and you pull me by the back of the head towards your lips, but stop us when we are but an inch apart. You grind your knee into my already swollen and aroused lips. A squeak pops out of me followed by a long heady moan and I lose all thought of challenging your authority. Your eyes search my arousal clouded eyes for defiance but I have no thoughts other than that of your knee pressing into my inflamed, sweltering crotch and the need for you to give me those lips that are oh so close to mine.

You smile your devilish grin and lean in for a kiss, my heart stops and I start to melt into you, to meet your lips but you surprise me, grabbing my lower lip with your teeth. All I can do is moan and shudder in both a sudden increase in arousal and a release all rolled into one. My spine goes completely to jelly, no stiffness left to keep myself upright, I melt but you hold me to you by the back of my head and neck so you can continue to bite, pull, and kiss my lips. All I can do I is let you, let myself enjoy the ministration of your desires, let my hips shudder as my cunt lips and nub rub against the lace of my panties locked between me and your knee.

As quickly as you grabbed me you let me go to fall back to the bed. Breathless and dazed, my clit beating out a hot staccato of desire I cannot stop myself from reaching down into my panties and rub my soaking slit and clit. You watch me for a moment, adjusting the growing member in your jeans. You take my hand from my panties first stopping under your nose, our eyes locked on each other, then into your mouth, licking and sucking each wet finger.

Your left hand traces the soft sensitive skin on my inner thigh up along the scalloped edge of black. Letting go of my hand you unbutton the last few buttons of my dress laying it open for a full view of me in only my panties and bra. Your hands continue to trace the outline of the lace feeling the contrast between the lace and the softness of my flesh. Your eyes travel up and down my body along with your hands tracing the lace edges and stroking all the exposed flesh in between, waves of goose bumps and shivers following in your hands' wakes.

"Venez à moi, amant" I whisper. "S'il vous plait?" You come to me this time with soft, slow, deep kisses, hands still sliding up and down and around my body. My hands find the zipper of your pants and free your cock from its denim jail. I explore with one hand and hold your head to me with the other smashing our mouths harder into each other. I squeeze and I stroke your blood engorged cock, finding your piercings I tug ever so gently then a little more firmly causing you to moan deep into my mouth. Your kisses become deeper and harder and your hands more demanding of my flesh. They dip down into my panties running fingers between my lips and tease the opening of my cunt but avoid what I want and need so badly to be touched.

I pull away and rise up on my knees letting my dress slide down over my shoulders. It doesn't take you long to latch onto your cock and continue stroking it as I did, tugging on our piercings as you work the shaft. I stop and watch you, watch me, watching you. I turn on my knees away from you to toss my dress onto the chair next to the bed and I hear "C'est bien. Tres, tres bien." in a low, desire filled hush. On my hands and knees I look over my shoulder so see what all the French is about, you are admiring my cheekies. Nothing like stretch lace panties, that bare all with just an awning of lace across the top, to mesmerize a man.

Since you seem lost in your enjoyment of the view I crawl backwards, swaying my backside, accentuating the movement of my hips until I am backed right up against your cock. I wiggle and squirm against your crotch as you kiss and bite my back, neck, and shoulders. The harder I work myself against you the more feverishly your hands and mouth move across my body. Just as I begin to get a good rub started against your cock you grab my hips and stop them, holding me painfully hard against you, fingers digging into the soft spot just inside my hip bone.

"My little one, so sure you can get away with taking over, eh?" you snap hard against my ear, disapproval in your voice. I shudder and moan, the pressure on the spot inside my hip bone drives a spark deep inside of me and your cock has landed perfectly sandwiched between my inner lips sliding lengthwise in my drenched slit, it would drive me insane if the tone of your voice and the pain of your goatee biting into my cheek did not give me chills of foreboding. I freeze, I am not sure what to do, I truly did not mean to take over, lust took over me.

**to be continued