Finding My Way Home Ch. 03

Story Info
Lily rejects me so I pursue Cindy.
8k words
4.71
40.7k
26

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 04/21/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,694 Followers

Part III

From Parts I - II: I returned from Afghanistan, having been shot in the shoulder and having two surgeries to repair it. I got out of the Army to help my mother who had bladder cancer and ran into the high school girl on whom I had had a crush. I found out she was a single mother of a young daughter and tried to ask her out, only to have her accuse me of treating her like someone who I thought couldn't take care of herself and needed to be saved. She realized her mistake and we dated once then I was invited to her house, where I ran into her ex, who had drugged her and then knocked me out. After the incident, Lily says she won't see me anymore, but then, one night she arrived, drunk, and fucks me. When she wakes, she says it was a mistake and goes back to not seeing me anymore.

Chapter 10. Ahhhh, Cindy!

Over the next few weeks I never saw Lily. She was either not in the café or avoiding me. I looked for her everywhere, but never saw her once. I called her home and cell, but she wouldn't answer or talk to me.

During this period, my mother asked me what I was going to do about her and I could only shrug. I had no idea what to do. I was not in love with her, but there was a strong attraction there that I wanted to know more about. But if she didn't want to see me, I could only try for so long. It was time to consider other things in my life.

My FOID (Firearms Owners ID Card) had finally been approved and I purchased a SigSauer P226 9mm handgun. It's a nice model and I was able to affect the purchase and get the handgun in a reasonable amount of time. It was used and had only been fired a couple of times, so I got it cheap. I had my eye on the famous Glock, but the SigSauer was too cheap to pass up. I also got one box of hollow point bullets for self protection and a couple of boxes of full metal jacketed bullets for going to the range. Most people don't understand that the hollow point bullets are not just for the stopping power, but they also prevent the bullets from traveling too far. If you happen to be attacked in your house and you fire a weapon, a full metal jacketed bullet, if it misses your intruder, can continue to travel through the walls and out of the house to other houses and locations. A hollow point, by the way it mushrooms when it strikes, will not travel much beyond the immediate area of the room where it's fired.

10 November 2009

One day I was in the café again. I was undergoing physical therapy for my shoulder and stopped to get something to eat. Lily was nowhere to be found, but I once again got Cindy as my waitress. She handed me the menu.

"So what can I get you today?"

"Is she here?"

She looked at me sadly. "Yes, but she won't see you."

I looked closely at Cindy. She was a cute little strawberry blonde woman, probably only about 5'2", 105 pounds, with her hair in a ponytail for work. I liked her and, coupled with Lily's ignoring me, she suddenly seemed like an option. "Can I ask you a personal question?"

She looked at me carefully. "Depends."

"Will you go out with me?"

Her eyes narrowed and she studied me, cocking her hips and putting a hand on one of them. "Why?"

"Do I have to have a reason to ask a good-looking young lady out?"

"No, you don't. But I have to have a good reason to go out with someone that my boss seems to have a problem with."

"If she has a problem with me, why won't she see me or talk to me? Why does she ignore me? She won't even speak to me even though I thought we were friends."

"Jon, I like you. But I can't get in the middle of something that could get me fired."

"Then we'll do it where she won't see us. She can stop living her life, but I'm not going to stop living mine. I plan to continue to date and meet other people. Why can't you be one of them?"

She looked at me closely and then glanced over her shoulder. "Okay, look. I'll give you my cell number, but you have to promise she will never find out. I don't want to take a chance on losing this job right now. Okay?"

I agreed and she took my order. When she brought my order out she left a small piece of paper next to my plate with her cell phone number on it. I pocketed it and ate.

I only waited until that night to phone Cindy and ask her out. She agreed to go out with me on Saturday night.

14 November 2009

On Saturday, I went to the address that Cindy had given me and found that it was a small set of apartments in the next small town over from mine. It was a complex of only about 20 apartments, wrapped around a small parking area. All the apartments were arranged so that they had doors on the inside and went through to the outside. The ones on one side were single-floor apartments and the ones on Cindy's side were two-story townhouse style apartments.

I walked up to Cindy's apartment and knocked. She answered the door immediately and I was greeted by a beautiful sight.

"Hey, Jon, come on in for a second."

I walked into her apartment and looked around. It was nicely appointed, clean, and rather large. I then took in the sight of Cindy. She looked fantastic. I had told her we were going to a nice dinner and drinks at an upscale place in St. Louis and she was prepared. She was dressed in a very nice deep purple dress that had a single shoulder strap on the left, leaving the right shoulder bare. The bodice hugged her form and revealed to me that her true shape was not very well seen in her work attire. It showed me that she had a very small waist and perfect small breasts. The hips were nice and curvy and her ass was delectable. The dress came down to just above her knees and her heels, which must have been approaching four inches, accentuated those nice legs and butt.

I guess she saw me looking her over. "Well, is this appropriate for where we are going?"

"Perfect." I smiled at her.

"Does it look okay?"

I couldn't tell if she was fishing for a compliment or not, but I gave her one. "You look delicious."

Her eyes sparkled at that and she smiled. "Thanks. I've never been to this place before, so I wanted to look good."

I grinned. "Cindy, you look amazing. You are way past good."

She giggled. "Thanks. Do we have to leave now or do you want a drink first?"

"We have a few minutes. If you have any diet soda, I'll take one of those? I don't want any alcohol since we'll be drinking at dinner and it's a long drive there and back."

"Sure. Diet Pepsi okay?"

"Perfect. That's my drink."

She walked over to the small kitchen. "If you want to wait a couple of minutes, my roommate will be down." She lowered her voice and smiled. "She wanted to meet you."

"That's fine. We should have plenty of time to get there."

She finished making my soda and poured herself a glass of wine. "Cindy, what's your last name?"

"Tomlinson."

"Can I ask you a personal question?"

She looked up at me. "Sure."

"How old are you anyway? I have no idea."

She smiled at me. "I'm 23. Just turned 23 last month. Why?"

"No real reason other than wanting to know more about you. Did you go to college?"

"I went to Southwestern Illinois College for two years and then dropped out. There didn't seem to be any point in finishing my degree in psychology. I knew of several people with that degree that had trouble finding work so I wanted to take some time to determine what marketable field I wanted to be in. I didn't see any jobs coming my way in psychology since I'm not smart enough to be a doctor. I can't see myself working in an office every day, but my feet and back won't hold up long if I don't find something other than waitressing." Then she looked up at me. "So what are your plans for the future?"

"Not sure. I can't stay with my mother forever. She's getting better and I need to get a job. I have some more physical therapy to go through for my shoulder, but I need to consider working or going back to school."

"In this area?"

"Not sure yet. I think so. I want to be near my mother for a while to make sure she gets better, but once I get a job, moving would be no big deal for me."

"That's cool."

I heard her roommate come in behind me. She spoke before I could turn. "Hello, Jon."

I turned quickly. I knew that voice. I turned to meet her eyes and she was smiling a familiar smile. It was Rhonda Mortensen. Shit! I had dated her and even had sex with her when I was a senior and she was a sophomore in high school.

"Rhonda!" I said it as a surprise and she laughed. I glanced over at Cindy and she was obviously perplexed.

Rhonda had come over to me by this time and given me a big hug.

Cindy finally spoke when we separated. "You two know each other?"

Rhonda grinned, nodded, and turned to Cindy. "Remember when we discussed our first time and I told you about my boyfriend when I was a sophomore?" She turned and with a flourish held her hand out indicating me.

Cindy's eyes went wide and then she grinned and finally laughed. "Wait, you mean that this is the guy who wouldn't have sex with you at first because he was leaving town and didn't want to hurt you?" The way she said it made it obvious that they had talked about the entire thing.

"Yep. This is him."

Cindy grinned wickedly. "I like him even more now."

I looked back and forth between the two women as I took in what they just said and I know I had to be three shades redder than normal. I could feel the heat in my face. "I can't believe you told her about us, Rhonda."

She patted me on the arm and Cindy came over to me as well. "Jon, I didn't really tell her about 'us'. Cindy and I just told each other about our first sexual encounters and I told her about mine without giving a name. It was several months ago when we first became roommates and I had no idea you were going to turn up as her date one night."

Cindy put her arm around my waist. "It was an endearing story, Jon. You should feel good to hear how she talks about you. I know a lot of women that are not so pleased with the way they lost their virginity – or to whom."

I shook my head. "God! I still can't believe you know all about that."

Rhonda leaned up and kissed me on the cheek. "You were sweet, Jon. I'm very glad that for my first time I had you."

I know I was blushing now. It seemed to me that women were much more open about discussing their sexual adventures. The guys I knew just wanted to let other guys know that there had been a conquest, but no details. "Okay, okay, can we please stop talking about it? I think it's time for us to leave, Cindy."

They both smiled that smile that women get when they are being condescending and letting you have your way. "Sure thing. I'll just get my purse."

Rhonda leaned over toward me. "If this doesn't work out, just give me a call."

My eyes went wide, but before I could say anything, Cindy was back. "Okay, I'm ready."

We headed out toward the car and got in. As I drove to St. Louis, there was a lull in talking with Cindy where I remembered that time with Rhonda. I was a senior, just ready to graduate. She was a sophomore who was very cute and, since we grew up in the same block and had known each other since grade school, I asked her out. She and I hit it off and dated for three months. Near my graduation, she told me one night in the car that she had decided that she wanted to have sex to find out what it was all about and wanted it to be with me. I was shocked. None of my other girlfriends had ever talked so frankly about sex. I had only had sex with two other girls and both of those were fumbling disasters because we were rushed into it in the back seat of a car. Rhonda and I had both made out heavily, including getting each other off with our hands while still dressed, but we had never gotten naked or discussed 'doing it'. Suddenly, to Rhonda, it was the most normal thing in the world to decide to give up her virginity. I was a little shocked and at first said that I was leaving for West Point at the end of June and didn't want to hurt her. She looked directly at me and said that it would only hurt a little and then she would be free to enjoy it more. She said she was on the pill and wanted to have sex. I put it off, saying that I didn't want to do it in the car because of how uncomfortable it was. I was really hoping she would change her mind. I liked her and wanted to have sex, but I felt that she was so young that it might be a mistake with me leaving shortly. She continued to press the issue the next couple of days and then asked me to come over one Saturday. We normally hung out at each other's house on Saturdays, but what I didn't know is that her entire family was going to be away that day. She had told her parents that she was going to be at her friend Jennifer's house, so she stayed behind. When I got there, she opened the door and was standing there in just her panties. She had decided it was to be right then. She ushered me in, my mouth hanging open. She smiled and said it was time. She led me to her bedroom where she had laid a couple of towels out and we had sex. It was wonderful and she had somehow already broken her hymen, so it was easy for both of us. We then had sex every two or three days before I left. It felt badly for her when I had to leave, but she said that she knew it was going to happen and she liked me, but was happy to know what sex was all about. She had no regrets, but I still felt bad about it and had poured my heart out to her in a letter. She wrote back and told me it was no problem and that she would always think of me fondly.

Cindy broke me from my reverie. "So, are you remembering what happened with Rhonda?"

I glanced over at her. "How did you know that?"

"You seemed a little lost in thought and after what just happened in our apartment I figured you might be thinking about what happened back when you two were together, not listening to the radio."

"I had known her since we were kids, so it felt a little odd at first. And yeah, I was sad that I had to leave her."

She patted me on the arm. "Don't be. She talks about you in the most wonderful way. She said that she learned that sex can be a wonderful, enjoyable thing, not to be hidden and locked away. And I have to say after meeting you, that I can see how it would be you. You are still a nice guy."

"Ugh! Don't say nice guy."

"Well, you are. And believe it or not, we women want a nice guy. Sure, we're attracted to bad boys, but in the long run we all want a nice guy."

I thought for a moment. "You don't know that I'm that nice anymore." I paused and she was smiling at me. "So Rhonda told you all about it, huh?"

"Yeah. She said that you were trying to be this understanding grown-up guy who was watching out for her until she attacked you one day at her house."

"She told you everything, didn't she?"

"Don't worry, I won't tell anyone else."

"Gee, thanks."

We were quiet for that last five minutes and then arrived at the restaurant and had dinner. I had only had the one date with Lily in the last year, so I really enjoyed spending time with Cindy. She was so easy to talk to.

After dinner, she said she didn't really want to go anywhere else so we headed back to her place. When we got there she asked me in.

"How about a beer now?"

"Sure." It was only a short drive home now.

She went into the kitchen and came back with two beers. She handed me both of them. "Here, put mine on the table. I have got to get out of these pantyhose." She disappeared and I took a long drink of my beer.

After a couple of minutes I heard her coming up behind me. "Rhonda is out for the night, so...."

I turned to look as she walked back into the room and she was in just her panties.

"Interested?"

I stared at her beautiful, tiny body. She was small with just the right curves and her nipples were already at attention. "Oh, yes."

"Recognize the seduction move?"

"Oh, yes. Just like Rhonda did to me."

She held out her hand. "That's right. Now come with me stud."

I stood and she led me into her bedroom. She turned and kissed me hard, her tongue searching out mine. I put my hands on her ass and felt her beautiful bubble butt. She purred as I fondled it. She then broke off the kiss. "You have too many clothes on."

Cindy helped me undress and then pushed me back on the bed. "Yum! You have a perfectly sized and curved dick."

I looked down at it. "Curved?"

She was now kneeling between my legs and was getting ready to go down on me. She looked up. "Yes, it has this perfect upward curve when it's hard – and it's definitely hard." She emphasized that by pulling it down and releasing it, letting it slap up against my stomach. "I bet that curve is going to hit my g-spot just right." I stared at her as she smiled at me when she did that and I was suddenly happen with my upwardly curved appendage. And then she lowered her head to suck me. Fuck! That felt fantastic!

I was having sex for the second time in a few weeks after a 15 month break, so I really had no recent comparison for it, but a woman sucking your cock is a woman sucking your cock. It reminded me of the old joke my buddy in the Army used to tell. "What's the difference between a good blow job and a bad blow job? There are no bad blowjobs, some are just better than others."

She looked up at me and I stared into her blue eyes. She smiled around my cock as she continued to lick and suck on it. I groaned out loud and she lifted her head. "I think somebody likes having their cock sucked." She said it with the emphasis on the last two words, trying to sound like she was talking dirty. Then she continued as she stared at my dick. "Of course, every man loves to have his cock sucked. But I'm going to give you a cock-sucking like you've never had." And she attacked my dick again.

I leaned back and let her just play. She took her mouth off and licked all around the back and over my balls. Then she licked up to the head and teased around the crown of my circumcised dickhead. She put her lips around the head and slowly lowered her head, burying me in her mouth. It felt amazing. She was not just blowing me; she was making love to my cock. She lifted her mouth off it and rubbed it around her face, staring at me as I lifted my head to watch. She grinned. "Do you like my cock-sucking skills?"

"Oh, yes."

"Do you want to cum in my mouth, Jon?"

"Fuck yes."

"Good. I'm going to suck on this big dick and I want you to fuck my mouth. I want you to fuck my mouth and fill it with your spunk. I'm going to swallow all your cum and then suck you hard again so that you can penetrate my cunt with your hard dick."

I groaned. She obviously enjoyed talking dirty and telling me what she was going to do. She went back to work on my dick and I was really into it. I started thrusting, knowing that this was it. I was going to spurt into this cute little blonde's hot little mouth. And she was sucking and bobbing and stroking me for all she was worth.

Finally, I announced it. "Fuck, I'm cumming!" She pulled her mouth up to just cover my head, continued to stroke me with her right hand, and kept running her tongue on the sensitive spot just under the head. I blasted her. I came and came and came. I couldn't stop thrusting into that hot fucking mouth!

After what seemed like an eternity, I was spent and collapsed back on the bed. I watched as Cindy smiled at me and then finished cleaning up my dick. She smacked her lips. "Yum! I just love a large load of cum."

I stared at her. "Really?"

"Oh, yeah. I love the feel of a hard dick throbbing and spurting into my mouth."

"You're not kidding? I've only been with women who gave blow jobs and swallowed because they thought it was expected of them."

She crawled up next to me and cuddled to my chest. "Not me. I love everything there is about sucking cock. I love knowing that I can get a guy that excited, that I can make them cum almost whenever I want by doing it. I love holding that piece of muscle in my hand, controlling it, owning it, feeling it grow until it spurts, and then shrivel as the blood leaves it. It's just so cool."

deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,694 Followers