Fiona Submits

Story Info
Her submission fantasy comes true.
2k words
4.2
28.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fiona was in the closet bending over to put her shoes in the rack when the light went off.

"Hold still."

"What?"

There was a long moment of silence. She could feel his hands on her shoulders.

"Hold still." It was her husband's firm voice.

She felt him reach over her head and secure the blindfold. He was behind her and he stood her up. He reached around and grabbed her breasts through her blouse. He pulled her back against him. She could feel his hardness against her bottom. He leaned in close to her left ear and then she could feel the wetness of his tongue slowly licking her ear lobe as his hands roamed over her.

"I want you to be my whore," he said with a warm breath brushing her cheek.

She gasped at the word but said nothing.

"I said I want you to be my whore."

"Do I have a choice?"

"Don't you want to be my whore?" he said squeezing her breasts.

"I . . . I . . . "

"You know you do . . . don't you," he interrupted. He paused. "Deep down inside you're a dirty little slut who wants to be fondled and fucked."

He was right she thought. She had always wanted this. For as long as she could remember. But it had been her secret fantasy. She sometimes dreamed it and woke up in a sweat with her pussy dripping with her juices. She had told no one about it. How could he know? Did she reveal a hint somehow? Was this a coincidence? Did the man she had known so long harbor the same fantasy without her knowing? Now what?

She reached behind with her right hand to grab his cock but he slapped it away.

"Not yet! I didn't say you could grab my cock."

They stood there for a while, in the small cramped walk-in closet, while her husband fondled her breasts and ground his crotch into her ass. They were both still fully clothed. He then walked her out to the bedroom guiding her way. She heard a drawer open then the next thing she knew he was pulling her arms back as he fasten the cuffs around her wrists. They were soft but they still restrained her hands behind her. He turned her around and put his hands on her shoulders pushing her down until she was sitting on the bed. She could hear the rustling of clothes. His clothes. Then the sound of the zipper and then some more rustling. Silence.

He looked down on Fiona with his pants around his ankles and his hand around his cock. He applied some lube to the shaft and sounds of his hand jerking his cock broke the silence. She turned her head a little this way and that not quite knowing what to do but hearing the wet sounds inches from her face. She stuck her tongue out . . . searching but not connecting. He kept his distance but just barely.

"You want it. Don't you. You know it's near and all you can think about right now is how it would feel inside your mouth. How the soft head of my cock would feel on the back of your tongue. You little slut . . . you want it. Don't you."

"Mmmmmmmm," hummed Fiona. "Yes I want it. Please give it to me."

He lightly tapped the tip of her nose with the head of his cock. Then he moved it back and forth across her face tapping her cheeks as she vainly turned her head to engulf his dick. Then after the teasing he stopped and her tongue and mouth found her object of desire.

Fiona circled her tongue around the tip and tasted the slight sweetness of the lube. She leaned forward, a little awkwardly, since she was on the edge of the bed with her hands tied behind her. She wanted to follow the shaft to his balls but he grabbed her head to stop her. He slid his dick across her lips and then slowly he shoved his cock into her mouth.

Fiona was used to exploring him with complete freedom. She could drive him crazy with pleasure as she ran her tongue all over his penis. She would pay special attention to his balls putting them one by one into her mouth and rolling her them on her tongue. But now, with both of his hands pushing her head into his cock, she was not in control. He was filling her mouth. She wondered whether he might go too far and push it in until she gagged. Or could she suppress the gag reflex and take his cock into her throat? Not knowing what he would do was the turn on for her

"Enough," he said as he pulled it out.

She could hear more rustling of cloths as he undressed completely. She could hear each article as it dropped to the floor and then the thud as he dropped his shoes. The loud noise startled her. Then she felt his hands on her breasts again through the fabric of her blouse. Her tits were small and she usually didn't wear a bra which was the case today. Then she felt the hem of her skirt being push her thighs and suddenly his hand was thrust between her legs has he rubbed her through her panties. Not knowing where his hands would be next was part of the excitement.

He unfastened the buttons of her blouse and slid his hands over the flesh of her tits. He squeezed them and pinched her nipples. She winced a little but she liked it.

"I'm going to lay you down on the bed. Relax."

He slowly laid her back on the bed supporting her shoulders on the way down. He rolled her onto her left side and she curled her knees up onto the bed for support. She felt his hand trace her side starting at her shoulder, sliding down her rib cage, then to her wide hips, thighs, calves, and ankles where his fingers trailed off. She heard him open a drawer again and then she felt the soft cuffs being applied to her ankles.

"Oh god . . . yes," she moaned.

She wiggled her feet to experience the restraint. She couldn't separate them more than a few inches. The adrenaline rush of vulnerability coursed through her body.

"You like being tied up. Don't you, you little slut."

She continued to test the cuffs on her hands and feet, "Yes," she said softly.

"What did you say? I can't hear you."

"Yes."

"What?"

"YES!" she screamed.

"Yes. What?"

"YES. I like being tied up!"

"That's better," he said softly.

He began to run his hands over her body. He ran his fingers through her hair and then lightly traced his fingers over her face. She sucked on his fingers as they reached her lips. Then he ran them down her neck to her chest where he fondled her tits some more. Then down to her belly to the waistband of her skirt. He unfastened the buttons and then pulled the skirt down her legs and over her feet. He threw the skirt to the floor. Next he pulled her lavender panties down to her ankles where they met the cuffs. Now her naked ass was open to him. When she next felt his hand it was wet with the slick lubricant. He came from behind and reached down between her thighs smearing the slimy liquid all over her pussy. She was already wet from her own juices but now her smooth shaved cunt was sopping as were the insides of her thighs. He ran his fingers up and down her slit pushing against her closed legs. He focused on her clit and she squirmed and moaned with pleasure.

He removed his hand and instantly she felt his cock penetrate her wet cunt from behind. He pushed it in deep and hard right up to his balls and she could hear him groan. He held still for a few moments and then slowly started to pump in and out of her hole. In this fetal position with her legs closed her pussy was nice and tight. His big cock filled her. She began to meet his thrusts as he push into her. They could both hear the squishing sounds of their fucking and the rustle of the bed sheets.

"Fuck me," she said. He increased the pace.

"Fuck me harder." And he did.

"Fuck me like a slut," she demanded. And he did.

When he pulled out they were both sweating profusely and panting from the exertion. Neither of them had cum yet.

"I am going to undo your hands but this is not over yet."

He unclasped her wrist cuffs and rolled her on her back. She pulled her left arm out from under her and then felt him grab both her wrists and clasp them in front of her.

"You're still my whore. Do what I tell you and leave the blindfold on."

"Of course," she said softly as she raised her arms back over her head.

He reached down to her legs and spread them so he could see her wet smooth pussy. He rubbed his fingers up and down her slit coating his fingers with her white creamy secretions. Reaching into the nearby drawer he picked up the short whip. It had a four inch handle with long purple strands. He gently brought it down on her tits as he plunged is fingers into her cunt. She tensed. She wasn't expecting either of these. What was he dragging across her tits and stomach? The sensation of the strands was stimulating. The not knowing, the anxiety, made her cream even more.

He then moved up toward her head and brought his cock to her lips. He shoved it into her mouth and pumped slowly as he continued to drag the whip across her body. She eagerly sucked his shaft. Her thick saliva coated his cock and dribbled out of the corner of her mouth. He then pulled his cock out of her mouth and walked to the end of the bed. Picking up her legs and putting her ankles on his shoulder he fucked her hard. Her small tits jiggled as he banged into her with his balls slapping her ass.

"Do you like this you little whore?" he asked firmly.

"Yes," she said.

"You liked being tied up and fucked? Say it"

"I love being tied up and fucked."

"What else?"

"I love your cock. I love how it fills me."

"Fills what?"

"I love how it fills my pussy."

"Your pussy? You can do better than that," he said as he pumped into her.

"Fuck. I love how it fills my snatch, my twat.

"Better."

"I love how it fills my cunt. My fuck hole."

"Better. More."

"I love your balls slapping against my ass."

"I love the wet sounds of you fucking me. I love the feeling of my pussy juices running down the crack of my ass."

"What else?"

"I want you to cover me in cum. I want your cum all over me. I want it now!"

"What would you do if I covered you with cum?"

"I'd rub it all over my pussy while I rubbed my clit. Then I'd lick it off my fingers"

"Good girl," he said softly as he fucked her. He could feel it coming. His balls ached and the tingling in his cock rose steadily. She could feel the head of his cock swelling inside her. He pulled out and a rush of cum spewed onto her stomach. She could feel the warm liquid rain down on her. I felt good.

She brought her cuffed hands down to scoop up of the puddles of cum. It coated her fingers as she lowered them to her pussy. She rubbed the white globs into her slit. She played with her clit and then plunged her fingers into her hole pumping them in and out. Then she slowly brought her hands to her mouth and sucked the juices. What was left she rubbed across her lips and cheeks. She was exhausted and spent. She felt a warm glow all over her body. She felt wet and sticky from the cum.

"What are you?" he asked.

"I'm your whore," she said.