First and Only Blowjob

Story Info
Straight man experiments with gay blowjob.
1.7k words
4.12
114.4k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Brett, I am 38 years old and happily married with 3 kids. For my work I do a fair bit of travelling mostly around the South Eastern of the USA. All the usual travel stuff but it is all done business class and 5 star so it's very comfortable. The schedule is usually very hectic but sometimes I do get a whole day off, Sunday if I'm not travelling, public holidays or cancelled appointments.

My wife and I have a good sex life, although I would like her to be a bit more adventurous. I have never done anything homosexual but in the last couple of years I have been wondering about experimenting. I was given this opportunity to explore when I was staying in Miami for work and the Monday was a public holiday.

It was June so the weather was perfect for taking advantage of the nearby beaches. I had heard that there was one beach that was known for its gay presence. Without really thinking about what I was doing I set off to the beach. I decided not to wear my swimming trunks but instead I put on my sports underwear. I use them for cycling, the gym etc. They are a deep shiny red colour and very silky to the touch. They are full briefs and very tight fitting. Whenever I wear them I always get a little aroused which was nice but I also wore them because I kind of thought they looked a bit gay. Not that I was an expert.

Wearing shorts and a t-shirt I walked down to the beach. It was early so there were not too many people there and there was nothing obviously gay about anything. I put my towel down and started to apply sun screen. I sunbathed for about 30 minutes before going for a quick swim. I lay down to dry off when I noticed more people turning up to the beach. With my sunglasses on I surveyed the crowd.

Jason didn't catch my eye immediately. He was about 10 metres from me, closer to the beach. He was lying on his stomach resting his chin on his folded hands. He had reflective sunglasses on so I could not tell where he was looking. I was getting a little nervous at the thought of actually going through with a gay encounter but I thought I might as well try. Of course I thought there was only a slim chance that this young looking man was even gay, let alone want to get with me.

I sat up with my knees up and legs apart. He would have a full frontal view of my package. I stared at him to see if there was any response. Nothing. After a few moments I got on to my knees and purposely adjusted my tight pants upwards causing my package to further bulge. I also unnecessarily re- positioned my soft cock so it was pointing upwards and to the left. I had provoked a reaction. He had lifted his head and was obviously looking at me. I smiled faintly at him and turned around to lay facing away from him. By facing away from him I was able to rest on my knees a while pretending to adjust my towel and give him a view of my arse. I lay down on my stomach and wondered what would happen next.

My question was answered a couple of minutes later when Jason walked up and lay his towel beside mine.

"Hi there, I think you are going to get really burned in this sun. Have you put any cream on?" He said as I was turning around to face him.

"I have put cream on but not on my back," I replied.

"Pleased to meet you, my name is Jason. Do you mind if I lie here?"

"Please go ahead, I'm Brett," I replied.

Jason was probably no older than 20, of average height and very slim build. He had short dark brown hair but almost no body hair. He was wearing only black speedos.

I guess he was handsome. The most striking thing about him for me wash is smooth tanned skin.

"Should I rub some cream on to your back?" he asked.

"Sure, here it is" I replied giving him the cream.

I lay back down on my stomach. Jason's firm thin fingers were soon massaging cream in to my back. After doing most of my back he started to foray below just below the top of my hot pants. With more cream he slipped his gingers far enough down so that they were rubbing over the very top part of my crack. I started to get hard. Very quickly he then flashed one of his fingers down between my cheeks 3 times then stopped and lay down beside me. He wanted to fuck me. This was so exciting for me but I was also very nervous.

"Where are you staying?" Jason asked.

"In that hotel just over there," I replied pointing in the direction of the hotel.

"Nice hotel," said Jason.

This was my chance, I had to get this over and done with.

"Have you ever been there?" I asked Jason.

"No, I live here." He replied.

"Would you like to see what it's like?" I bluntly put to him.

Jason laughed and stretched an arm and touched me on the shoulder.

"Right now?" he asked.

"Sure"

"OK he replied."

We got up. I had to quickly put my shorts on to cover up my erection.

So here I was taking a gay guy back to my hotel room after having met him 5 minutes ago.

"Follow me," I said.

We made small talk on the way over to the hotel. I was wondering what would happen and actually what I wanted to happen. I had always been curious to suck someone off.

We made it to my room.

"I haven't done this before," I admitted.'

"Wow you're not exactly shy for your first time," Jason said.

"Lie down and I'll go slowly," Jason instructed me.

My heart was pounding but I had to do this. I stripped of to my underwear and lay on my back on the bed. I was too nervous to be erect.

"Close your eyes," Jason instructed me.

I did as he said. I then heard him take off his swimming trunks. He placed them over my eyes. The smell hit me then. A mixture of sun cream, salt water, sweat. Jason climbed on the bed and started kissing me very gently on the lips. I was aroused immediately. Even more so when I could feel his loose cock brushing against my thigh. I reciprocated very softly. Jason started to caress my cock through my pants. By now I was fully stiff.

Jason then moved down to my pants and released my erection from my pants.

He only licked my shaft a few times before taking it all into his mouth. This was fantastic and so far it had been so simple. He was much better than my wife at this. Much better.

Jason was working my cock up and down very fast now and I could feel my orgasm approaching. What was he going to do? Swallow everything. I hoped so. I had no trouble letting him know I was almost ready to cum, I was groaning. Jason kept his mouth working up and down my cock but faster now. He was making no motion of backing off. I exploded in to his mouth and he lapped up everything even taking the time to lick my cock clean afterwards.

I had just had a great orgasm but what I couldn't believe was I had met this guy only 15 minutes ago.

That was the easy part I guessed.

Jason stood up and went to the toilet. When he came back he was almost fully erect.

"Do you mind if I sit?" he asked.

Jason sat on the edge of the bed.

"I haven't done this before," I lamely said.

"I think you know what to do" he replied.

"I would rather use a condom at the end if that's ok" I said.

Jason just smiled and offered me a condom from his right hand.

I knelt down and started to lick his shaft. He quickly grew to full size. His breathing quickened and he started rubbing his hand through my hair. The smell was like his swimming trunks but the fresh sweat was stronger. His cock was about the same size as mine and circumcised.

It was certainly a new experience for me. All the different textures of the different parts of the cock. I decided to do almost exactly as he had done to me. I found it difficult breathing through my nose all the time when I was going up and down on his shaft.

Jason was grunting now and I sensed he was getting close. I quickly opened the condom and slid it over his penis. I took his cock once again in to my mouth. This time however the flavour of the condom was quite strong and unpleasant. I could only continue to suck him off with the condom for about a minute.

Very close to his orgasm Jason lay back on the bed groaning and panting. I quickly knelt up on the bed and took the condom off. I would have to finish him by hand. His cock was glistening and moist from the condom and it only took a few strokes of my hand to send cum spurting all over his belly and chest. God that looked so sexy, his smooth tanned skin splattered in milky globs of cum.

"Pretty good for a first timer." Jason said.

"Thanks."

"You come here often?" he asked.

"About once a year," I replied.

"Maybe we can do this again? But go a little further?"

"Sure," I said.

Jason then walked over and hugged me. By doing this he smeared his cum all over my own belly and chest. He reached down and squeezed my butt a couple of times.

We said our goodbyes and he left after cleaning himself up in the bathroom.

Although that was fantastic and I certainly do not regret it, it was the first and last time I ever had a homosexual encounter.