First Blowjob & From a Guy

Story Info
My first blowjob was also my first gay experience.
832 words
3.78
164.1k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bobcat753
bobcat753
28 Followers

At the age of 21, I still hadn't gotten blown. I had some friends who talked about doing it with me, but all those plans fell through. Then one of my gay friends told me how sexy he thought I was and how badly he wanted me. I didn't want him though. He was 18 and I'm not gay. Although he wasn't an athlete, he was pretty well built. He had a solid rack of abs, peck and his arms were pretty well built as well. As we talked more though, I got more bi-curious. He had a huge 9" cock, while I was just 6 or 7".

We finally agreed to get together some afternoon. I picked him up from his house and we drove around trying to find a deserted place to do it. The first parking lot had people from a neighboring business in it, so that was a fail.

Next I drove to an abandoned big box store's loading dock, and we were good to go there. Originally we started in the front seats, but the center console was getting in the way, so we both got out and moved to the back seat. He removed my shoes and pants and started rubbing my dick. It was winter when we did this, so needless to say I was pretty shrunken at the start. Pretty soon after starting to rub me I was more relaxed and warmer, so my johnson was almost it's full 7" now.

Now that I was hard, he wanted to get hard too. This time he took off his shoes, pants and even boxers and took my hand and used it to rub his cock. Even with the cold temperate, he was already quite large. All this time, both while he was rubbing me and when I was running him, we were making out. It didn't take him long to get to his full 9", so then he turned his attention back to me.

I was still pretty hard when he started blowing me. Since this was my first blow ever, I had no idea what to expect. I'd fingered girls before and even fingered myself anally, but never had a mouth around my cock. It was so soft and warm. Very quickly I felt an orgasm coming on. I told him but he just get going. Only a minute or two after he started, I blew my load in his mouth. He wished I would've held off longer, but I had no control as the sensation was just out of this world.

He then wanted me to blow him. Originally I had planned on it, but now in the moment, I just couldn't bring myself to do it. Instead, we spent the next 15 minutes stroking his penis together while kissing. I worked his neck and ear, and both those were driving him crazy. He also mounted me and we engaged in some frottage, which caused me to get semi-hard again. After that time, he wanted me to cum again, and although my guy had gotten quite the workout thanks to his active mouth and tongue, I thought I had another one in me.

The car was smelling of sweat and musk by now, but that didn't stop us. He was blowing me again full throttle, but added something new to the mix. He kept trying to finger my ass, but we had no lube or a condom and I hadn't purposely cleaned down there, so I kept denying him from doing that. Dejected, he kept sucking away with my right hand rubbing him as well. After 5 or 10 minutes, I was ready to cum again, and just like the first time, he gulped it no problem.

By this point, we had been together probably an hour, with 45 minutes of that time spent naked. We needed to get going, so to finish up, he wanted to cum. I don't know how he expected to do that though cause it seemed like I had been rubbing his hard-on for forever. We did the same stuff as before; both of us rubbing his cock, kissing, and talking dirty, and I guess that was enough. After another probably 10 minutes of non-stop rubbing, he came. He wanted to cum in my mouth, but again I just couldn't oblige, so instead his load ended up all over his rolling abs.

He used his T-shirt to mop himself up so it didn't spill all over my backseat while I put my boxers, pants, and shirt back on and moved to the driver's seat. He stayed in the back while he put all his clothes on during the ride back. I dropped him off where he wanted and I expected that to be the end of our sexcapades. Key word being thought...

*

This was my first submission, but I have more. Let me know what you think and feel free to message me if you want.

bobcat753
bobcat753
28 Followers