First Bondage Game Ch. 01

Story Info
The first clash of wills.
2.1k words
4.11
40.5k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
adie_e
adie_e
7 Followers

At my last job I got involved with a lab technician. She was a couple of years younger than me, with long, blonde hair. She was a black belt in a judo, so her body was extremely fit and shapely. Around work, she always wore extremely short skirts, which just drove me wild.

One Sunday, she came round my house to see me. It was a hot day, and had turned up wearing one of her short black skirts, black stockings and a vest, with canvas pumps. As usual, she started to hit me, playfully, so I put out my bait.

"If you don't stop hitting me, I will stop you permanently" I said.

"Oh yeah, and how would you do that?" I prepared to go for it.

"I'll tie you up, so you can't". She gave me a shocked look. I thought I had upset her.

"You wouldn't" She smiled at me, "Besides, you have nothing to tie me up with." My heart missed a beat. This was the come on I had been waiting for. Of course I had something...... I had been ready for this moment for a very long time. The bait had been taken. Now it was time to reel her in. One problem remained. There was no way I could hold her while I tied her. She was a livewire. I had to get her to submit to me. I would just get her ego to do the rest.

"I'm sure I could find something." Then I sighed. "Nah, you wouldn't let me, because you know you wouldn't be able to escape, Anyway, I wouldn't want to hurt you" The look of indignation on her face told me all I needed to know. Here it came.

"OK, you find something, anything you need. I'll wriggle free, you see. I'll even lie still while you tie me up" I was starting to get really excited, but I knew she still needed to be reeled in some more.

"What if you can't escape? Will you give up?" This smarted, I could tell. She grinned again. I knew she wouldn't back down now.

"I'll tell you what", she rolled her eyes incredulously at the thought of me beating her. "If I haven't escaped by er, six o'clock, then you can untie me" Six o'clock? It was only ten thirty in the morning. She was mine, if I could hold her, for nearly eight hours.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, you won't be able to keep me, but you must promise not to do your best. If I get something free, you must try and stop me." She was actually demanding to be held.

"OK, I think I've got a some rope I bought for my roof rack. I'm sure I can find it somewhere" I had actually bought some cotton rope that was fine enough to hold a good knot, but would not leave any marks. I went to my wardrobe and brought the rope out. She looked at it thoughtfully, and then smiled. She was actually looking forward to this, possibly as much as I was. I just needed her to "suggest" some other things.

What if you start pleading with me to set you free, what do I do?"

You should gag me, then I won't plead. Even if I did, I would hate you if you set me free." This was going better than I had planned. I had got her ordering me to do exactly what I wanted to do anyway. I acted a bit puzzled.

"How should I gag you? You'll just spit it out. How about that rubber ball over there? I suppose I could put a hole in it and thread a rope through it. Would that work?"

She though about this "I would think so. Anyway, I'm not going to plead anyway. You're not going to beat me." Quickly, I set about making the gag. I punched a hole through the ball and threaded a piece of the rope through it. I told her to sit on the bed and went behind her. At this point, I thought I was going to explode. I told her to open up her mouth. I reached round and placed the ball in her mouth. At first she balked, but then settled down. I tied the rope at the back of her neck, which forced the ball further into her mouth. She gasped, but when I asked her if it was OK, she nodded her head. She had long hair, so the rope slipped down and went loose. She spat the ball out and started teasing that I couldn't even gag her, what chance did I have of holding her as my prisoner? I didn't mind, as I had an idea to make a harness for her head. I re-inserted the ball and tied it. She started to shake her head, as if in disgust.

I haven't finished yet. Did you say I should do my best?" Again she nodded "OK, I'll need to blindfold you" She just shrugged her shoulders. I took a scarf out of my wardrobe and placed it over her eyes. I pulled it very tight, again she gasped. Satisfied she couldn't see I set about harnessing her head. I tied two pieces of rope to her gag and pulled them up over the sides of her face, knotting them at the top. Then I doubled them back and tied the under her chin. I told her to bite on the ball and I saw her teeth sink into the rubber. This was heaven. I then tied the rope over her cheeks backwards with another short length of rope, further tightening her bite on the ball. She was now gagged and blindfolded.

When I asked her if she was OK, I got a muffled "Murrgh" and a nod of the head. "Had enough yet?" She shook her head, thankfully. "You know when I start tying you, there's no turning back?" Again she nodded. She was starting to fidget. I think she wanted to make her escape and get that gag off. I told her to lie face down on the bed. She swiveled round and placed herself gracefully down, laying her head to one side. She hitched down her skirt, swept her long hair into a bunch and lay there defiantly, waiting for me to bind her, the only sound coming from her the breath from her nose. Her arms went to her sides and then limp, ready for me to do my dirty work on them. I was now trembling. I wanted her to be mine all the time we had, it was now up to me.

I straddled over her hips and took her left hand. She was not struggling, in fact she had now surrendered to me totally. The hand was mine. I placed it in the centre of her back and then took her right hand. This I placed across the other wrist to form a cross. This is where my boy scout training came in. I put one loop around both wrists and pulled the knot tight. As I did this her body stiffened under me. I asked if it was too tight, once more she shook her head. I was battling to keep my excitement down. I had to get this right. Taking the two ropes I then wrapped her wrists in a square lashing. This would keep her hands from getting near the knots, and would restrict the movement of her arms. Once I had done the square part I then cinched the rope between her wrists, pulling the lashing more secure. I knotted this off and then wrapped the ropes around her wrists a bit more. I then tied a loose double knot and "accidentally " draped the loose ends over her hand. "Let her waste time getting that untied", I thought. I had actually got her now, after all this planning.

I let her wiggle her hands a bit, and found that the wrists would not move away from the right angle I had set them at. I also noticed she was keeping a sly hold on the rope I had left fro her. I sat her up on the bed once more and tied her arms to her sides, again cinching between her arms and her body. This had the effect of making her breasts stand upwards I knew this would keep her wrists exactly where I wanted them. To hold these bindings in place, the wrists were attached to the arm ropes with a rope folded in half and then this rope was taken over to her neck. Making sure it wouldn't tighten around her neck, I then placed the two ropes between her already bulging breasts.

Her top shaped to her contours perfectly. Standing her up. I threaded the rope from between her breasts under the ropes under her breasts. I let this drape down. I could feel her wondering what that rope was for. Also I could feel her excitement at the coming challenge. Her breasts heaved as she breathed. I was getting really heated now, but managed to remain fairly composed. Then I sat her down, and moved her back into the lying face down position on the bed. She let herself drop heavily on the bed, playfully bouncing on the mattress springs. She was beginning to enjoy herself. It was time for her legs and feet to become mine.

This was really the part I had been looking forward to. Something was wrong though. Karen seemed agitated by something. She was wriggling around. I asked her what it was, but she could only grunt in reply. Then I realized. Her skirt has hitched up. Ever the gentleman, I pulled my damsel's skirt back down. She immediately settled back down. Then I realized the enormity of what was going on. She was trusting me totally, she was helpless, and I had to ensure her safety. She was my responsibility, as sure as she was my captive. All the while I was captivated by her bound hands. Occasionally they would open and close, or wiggle a bit. Even then I wondered if she could get out. I took a deep breath as I prepared to bind the legs.

I shifted to the bottom of the bed. She pressed her ankles together, waiting for the ropes to touch them. I felt her surprise as I crossed then over. I wrapped the ropes, again folded in half into a shear lashing, travelling up to the base of her powerful calves. Getting the cinch between the legs was hard work, but worthwhile. The legs were now crossed, but locked together tightly. I then told her I was going to sit her up again, but before that I needed her to open her legs a bit. This she did and I threaded the rope I had previously let dangle. Still she did not guess what I had in store for her.

When she was sat up, I wrapped her knees together lightly, again cinching between her legs. It may seem like overkill, but I knew she was going to fight like a wild animal to get free. I could feel her power, waiting to burst out of her bindings. Her expectations were boiling up. I had been tying her slowly to get the most effect. To savor every moment. To let her become impatient. I wanted her to fight wildly at first, using all her energy. Then she would be helpless, tired and still bound. In short, mine. She was becoming fidgety. She knew I had nearly finished. I told her, "One more thing to do, then you are free to go". She lay herself down without my help.

Now it was time for her surprise. The rope that I had draped, the rope I knew she would have been thinking about. I took this rope from between her legs. Her fidgeting stopped. She was curious. I pulled this rope tight and threaded it through her bound hands. The rope slid between her thighs, pulled up her skirt and settled into her crotch. She gasped once more, but I didn't ask her if she was going to be OK. I just continued. I draped the rope over her hands and reached down to her tied ankles. I then bent her legs over. Karen was extremely flexible. Her ankles could virtually touch her backside. The thighs squashed out, tightening her knee bindings. The calves bulged as the found themselves pressed against her thighs. I now proceeded to finish the capture off by hog tying her. I knew she would flex against all the ropes and that she was strong. Now her crotch rope would tighten and give her some pleasure or pain every time she moved her legs. She was now immobile, a beautiful captive trussed and helpless. How long would it last? What a sight, a sight I had only dreamt about. Now it was true. I took a deep breath and said.

"It's up to you now"

adie_e
adie_e
7 Followers