First Encounter

Story Info
A new submissive finds a loving, but stern Master.
3.3k words
3.86
15.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The minute she walked into the crowded club, she felt his presence. She was very nervous about being here, having never been willing to act upon her submissive nature before. In a moment of pure spontaneity she had agreed to come to this club, where dominant men find submissive women. And here she was, unsure of what to do.

She had met him online a couple of months ago. They had never exchanged personal information. She didn't even know his name. She had seen a picture of him. He had seen one of her also. When he suggested they meet, she reluctantly accepted, not wanting to drive him away.

He noticed her as soon as she walked in. She was short, probably only 5'4" or so. She had very long wavy blonde hair that ended only inches away from her shapely little ass. She had beautiful cleavage. She was nervous, he observed. Very nervous. He smiled, sensing how new she was to the whole experience. He strides over to her. She felt like she was being watched, and was slightly uncomfortable. She felt a hand on her shoulder, and because she was so tense, she jumped. He ran his hands down her arms and back up slowly, giving her shoulders a little squeeze. "Hello, pet." He says quietly into her ear, so that she can feel his warm breath against her neck. She shivers.

"Hi." She barely gets the words out, she's so nervous.

"Will you come with me, little one? I would like to take you back to my home and make you a very happy woman." He whispered. She panicked for a moment, then relaxed, remembering how badly she had always wanted this.

"Yes, please. But I'm so inexperienced." He squeezed her shoulders again.

"The perfect sub is trained by her Master and is tailored to fit His needs. You are a blank slate, pet, and I am lucky enough to choose what goes into your pages. Come." And with that, he turned and left, knowing she'd eagerly follow. She did, and climbing into his car, took a few calming deep breaths.

The drive to his home was short and on the way she took in the sight of him. He was tall, at least 6 feet. He's well built, and very muscled. His skin is a gorgeous deep brown, and his eyes are a light hazel. The contrast is stunning. He glances over, making her aware of how rudely she is staring. She blushes and immediately turns away. He reaches over and grabs her chin, pulling her eyes back to his.

"You may look at me, pet." He says softly, and she gives him a small smile. A thought crosses her mind and before she can filter it, she says it.

"What is your name?" He tightens his grasp on her chin. She shrinks back, unsure of his reaction.

"My pet, you will never call me by my name. I will tell you, but if it ever crosses your lips unless directly ordered by me, you will be severely punished. Am I understood?"

"Yes." Her voice is almost inaudible.

"Very good. My name is Damion. Never will you use my name unless I instruct you to do so. Now, pet. What is your name?" She sighs, relieved that he was not angry with her, chiding herself for not thinking.

"Cara. What should I call you?" He releases her chin.

"You will address me as Master or Sir." He smiles. Her nervousness returns. The fear of disappointing him or forgetting his instructions scares her. She begins to talk fast.

"I've never done this. I've never been submissive. I know that's what I am, but I've never been with a Dom. My only sexual experiences are just normal sex."

"That's ok. What are your limits?" She frowns.

"I don't know. I suppose we'll find out as they come up."

"How about humiliation, names, degradation, things like that?"

"I don't mind it. I kind of like it." She says shyly.

"Good. Don't look embarrassed. This is nothing to be embarrassed about. We are both adults, and this is our lifestyle. You will never feel shame for what you are to me, is that understood, pet?" He says softly. She nods, feeling silly for being embarrassed. She is surprised at how easily this man is controlling her emotions. Mmmm, control. That's what she's always wanted in a lover and now she has it. He pulls her out of her thoughts. "We're here, pet. Come inside." She follows him inside. Just before they get to the door, he stops and turns to her.

"When you walk inside of this door, you are mine. You will do as I say when I say it and if you do not, you will be punished. The safe word is red. If you ever say the safe word, I will immediately stop what I am doing, release you from any bonds, and take you into the bathroom to clean you off and we will discuss why you needed to say the safe word. I will push your limits and sometimes I will take you too far. You can always stop me, but I expect you to take as much as you can. I will be very rough with you and it will take getting used to. In return, I will protect you and love you more than you've ever been loved before. Am I clear?" She swallowed and closed her eyes. After a moment, she nodded and they entered the house. He took her purse from her and went to the kitchen, pouring them both a glass of wine. He led her into an expansive living room and directed her onto the sofa.

"Do you have a name you would like to be called, pet?" She thought for a moment.

"No. That's up to you, Sir." She smiled, proud of herself for remembering his title. Another question pops into her head.

"What are your rules, Master?"

"You will do as I say when I say it. Any hesitation or disobedience will lead to punishment. You will not look me directly in the eye. You will wear only the clothing that I approve. You will cook for me, clean for me, and be prepared to please me at a moment's notice. You will never cum without permission."

"Ok."

"Good. Now, set your glass down and turn around."

"Mmmm, very nice." He slaps her ass hard, surprising her.

"Every time you speak to me, you will address me as Master or Sir. Do I make myself perfectly clear?" She closes her eyes tightly and swears at herself.

"Yes, Master. I'm sorry I forgot, Master. Please be patient with me. I want so badly to learn to please you."

"Very good, slut. I will be patient with you, but you will learn the rules. Now, are you ready?"

"Yes, Master." He grabbed her hips lightly and turned her around until she was facing him.

"Mmmm good. Take your shirt and skirt off." She hesitates.

"Now, slave. Don't make me wait." She hurriedly completes her task and stands before him.

"Now get on all fours like an animal and crawl your slutty little ass over to me." She drops down to all fours and slowly crawls over to him.

"I want you to kneel in front of me." She raised up onto her knees.

"Do you want my dick, bitch?" He caught her by surprise and she hesitated.

"Do you?" He asked sharply.

"Yes, Master." He smiled down at her.

"I knew you would, whore. Unzip my pants."

"Yes, Master." She quickly unzips his pants.

"Good girl. Now take my boxers off with your teeth. Slowly." She leaned forward and took his waistband in her mouth, gently pulling on it until they came down off of his hips. She gasped as his hard cock came into full view. He grabbed his cock in his hand and began to slowly stroke it back and forth. Much to her surprise, his dick grow larger.

"You want this, pet?"

"Yes, Master. Very much."

"Good. Little whores like you love dick. Does my pretty little whore want to suck on it?"

"Would that please you, Master?" She looked up, but remembered the rules just before making eye contact with him, swiftly glancing downward again. He smiled and ran his fingers along her jawline.

"Such a good girl. Yes, it would please me." He moved so that his cock was right next to her mouth. She licked her lips and took Master's cock into her mouth, slowly moving up and down on him.

"Very good, my little bitch slut." He placed his hand on the top of her head. She continued and took him as far as he could go, trying not to gag. This displeased him.

"Choke on it, pet." He grabbed a handful of her hair and pushed her down until her nose touched his skin. She gagged, but didn't dare pull away.

"Take it." He began to fuck her face, thrusting in and out of her mouth. She stayed still, eagerly letting him fuck her face. He pulled out briefly for her to get air.

"Good, pet. Do you like it when your Master fucks your face, bitch?"

"Yes, Master. Have I pleased you, Master?"

"Not yet, bitch. Keep sucking, then we will see if you have pleased me."

"Mmmm, fuck yes. Take me into your hand, pet." She moved until her mouth was only around the tip and took him in her hand, moving up and down, while swirling her tongue around him.

"Do you like touching my dick, whore? Do you like sucking it?" He pulled her head back for her response.

"Yes, Master."

"Now let's try something else out. Stand up." She obediently and quickly stood.

"I want you to remove your bra and panties. Very slowly, pet." She reached behind her back, unclasping her bra and pulling the strap from her shoulders, revealing her breasts and letting the bra fall to the floor. Then she hooked her thumbs into the waistline of her panties and slowly inched them down her hips to pool at her feet. He looked her body up and down and licked his lips.

"I am going to fuck you so hard that you will beg for it never to end." Excitement stirred in her stomach.

"Go to the bedroom and lay down on your stomach." She obeyed him immediately quickly heading down the hallway, pausing only for him to show her which room.

"Do you want me to fuck your ass, bitch?" His question surprised her, but she answered without hesitating.

"Yes, Master." He walked up behind her and climbed onto the bed, straddling her from behind.

"You have a nice ass, pet."

"Thank you, Master." He spanked her a few times.

"Have you ever been fucked in the ass, pet?"

"No, Master."

"Good, this might hurt a bit." And with that, he spread her ass wide and plunged inside of her, completely filling her. She yelped and bit her lip, the pain bringing her to the point of passing out. She felt blood on her tongue as she realized her lip was now bleeding.

"Does that feel good, whore? Do you like to be fucked in the ass?" He grabbed her hips and rocked back and forth, showing no mercy.

"Yes, Master. But it hurts."

"I don't fucking care if it hurts, pet. This is for my pleasure." He began to slam into her harder. She whimpered and tried to relax her muscles, wanting to please him. Tears stung her eyes as the pain continued.

"Are you crying?" He reached forward and grabbed her hair, yanking her head back to see her face.

"Good. This will soon become pleasure, my little slut." He took his free hand and began to fondle her breasts, getting deeper from leaning forward. She relaxed and slowly the pain began to dissipate and pleasure crept in.

"Does this feel good, pet?" He growled into her ear, grinding his hips against her ass, increasing her pleasure. He slowed down, not wanting to cum too soon, and she became very sensitive, each thrust doubling her pleasure until she was quivering underneath him.

"Master, can your slut cum, please?"

"Hell no! You will cum when I give you permission, you ungrateful bitch." But she was already lost to her orgasm. She trembled terribly, trying to control herself, but it was no use. He quickly pulled out of her and stepped back. Tears stung her eyes.

"I'm sorry, Master. I'm so sorry." She stayed where he left her, shaking slightly from her receding orgasm and from her newfound fear.

"You have angered me, pet. You will be punished as I see fit. Am I understood?" He spoke very quietly and very controlled. She nodded. He walked over to the nightstand and began pulling things out of the top drawer.

"Onto your back, slut." She quickly moved onto her back. She muttered apologies while he waited for her to get settled.

"It's too late for sorry, pet. You need to be punished. Now, give me your hands." He took each of her wrists and handcuffed them to each of the bedposts. He went back to the nightstand and came back, something she couldn't quite see in his hands. He motioned for her to give him her ankles. She quickly obeyed. He proceeded to knot the end of two pieces of rope to her ankles and threw the rope over the wooden slab connecting the tops of the bedposts. He yanked and her legs and waist were pulled up suddenly. Only the top of her back and up was still on the bed. Her ass was about 2 feet about the bed and her legs were hoisted higher and secured tightly. He gave her a few moments to adjust to the new position. He walked around the front of the bed and suddenly the world went dark. He had blindfolded her. A small part of her panicked, but mostly she enjoyed the darkness because she could no longer see how angry he was. She lay there thinking about how she would redeem herself. She had barely registered the swoosh sound when she felt excruciating pain across both her nipples. She screamed loudly and was rewarded with a ball gag roughly shoved into her mouth. Tears slid down her cheeks as her nipples began to throb painfully.

"Since you cannot speak, pet, I will count for you, however, in the future, when you are punished, you will count every stroke and thank me for each one. But since this is your first punishment, I believe you'll be too loud. When I am done, I will remove the gag and you may thank me. Do not forget to thank me or you will receive worse punishment." Another terribly painful smack landed at the tops of her thighs. She screamed into the gag.

"One, slut." Another smack across her stomach.

"Two, slut." The cane rained down on her three more terribly painful times. By the time he had finished, her throat was sore from screaming and her eyes burned from her tears. Red welts were beginning to form where he had struck her. He came up and gently removed the gag from her, massaging her cheeks where the cold leather had held it into place. He patted her cheek lightly and she quickly remembered her instructions.

"Thank you, Master, for your correction. Please forgive your slut. She is so sorry, Sir. I'm so sorry." She began to cry again, not from the pain, but for disappointing him. He kissed her lightly on the cheek.

"You took your punishment so well, my sweet pet. For that you will be rewarded, my love." She sighed, so glad to have pleased him. He removed her blindfold and moved to the end of the bed, untying her legs from their high perch and securing her ankles to the bottom of the bedposts so that she was lying flat again. When he was finished, he climbed onto the bed and straddled her stomach. He began to run his hand over her breasts and shoulders. She moaned and arched her back to meet his hands. He looked at her lovingly.

"Would you like for me to kiss you, my sweet pet?"

"Oh, yes, Master, please." He leaned down and kissed her gently on the lips. She moaned into his mouth, making him deepen their kiss and bit her lip aggressively. His hand made its way down to her pussy. She moaned as he slipped his index finger and middle finger into her.

"Oh, I see. Excited are we, pet?" He slowly moved his fingers back and forth, feeling her muscles clenched around him.

"Yes, Master. I want you badly, Sir." She pushed against his hand, wanting to feel him deeper. He laughed softly and kissed her again, nibbling at her lips and catching her tongue.

"Shall I kiss another pair of lips for you, pet?" She moaned again and nodded yes, her mouth too dry for words. He smiled and slowly moved down her body, planting kisses along the way. He came to her pussy and licked slowly, causing her to buck her hips. He pinched her thigh, and she went still again. He continued to lick her, feeling her body begin to quiver in response. She moaned again and clenched her fists, pulling against her restraints. Her breathing increased and she tightened the muscles in her thighs.

"Please, Master. I'm afraid I'll cum..." He slowed to a stop, giving her a break to relax.

"Thank you, Master. I don't want to disobey you again, Sir." He smiled at her and crawled back up to kiss her.

"Very good, pet. I'm pleased with you." She smiled and he kissed her again.

"Do you feel deserving of a reward, pet?" Her brow furrowed as she felt this was a trick question. She thought for a few minutes then answered quietly.

"If it pleases you, Master, your slave would love a reward." He beamed a smile at her and she smiled back, very happy with her answer. He straddled her body again and pressed the tip of his cock against her. She squirmed and tried to push her hips into him. He smiled and spanked her, stilling her. He entered her quickly, her wetness allowing him to go all the way in one thrust. She gasped and he began to move slowly back and forth, not wanting the scene to end too quickly. After what seemed to her like hours, he began to speed up. She pulled desperately against her restraints, repeating in her head his order not to cum without permission. He moaned and reached down to grab her by the hair, fucking her hard and fast now.

"Please, Master. Cum for me, Sir!" He quickened his pace and clenched his muscles.

"Cum for me, my little slut." She needed no further encouragement. Her body shook as her orgasm rocked through her. He came shortly after, moaning loudly into her ear as another wave of orgasm hit her. She screamed, pulling hard against the restraints. After a few moments, their bodies relaxed, and he moved to her side, undoing the restraints on her wrists. He slowly got up and undid the ones on her ankles also. He went to the nightstand and got some soothing lotion. He rubbed her wrists and ankles where the marks from the cuffs were. Then he rubbed it into the welts the cane had left on her. He returned to her side and pulled her close to him, her head resting against his chest.

"How do you feel, pet?" He kissed her forehead and smoothed her hair away from her eyes.

"I feel amazing, Master. It was delicious."

"You did very well, my sweet slave. I think you'll be very happy here, Cara." He smiled down and at her. She smiled back, cuddled closer to him and closed her eyes.

"I'll be happy wherever you are, Master."