First Physical Date Ch. 1

Story Info
Julian & Dana meet after cybering for too long.
1.2k words
4.04
22.8k
00

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 05/09/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Julian
Julian
20 Followers

["The first kiss tells the person whether you're likeable or loveable."]

Julian and Dana kept kissing all through dinner and out of the parking lot. Many perverse fantasies had already been played out online, and now a face-to-face with the best results. He stood six-two, broad shoulders and chest with long legs and a smile in the brown eyes under his black hair. She was golden tanned with wavy blonde-streaked hair, a firm, fine figure and the desires of her perky breast jutting past the silk of her blouse. Julian had admired her ass, noticing there existed no panty line, and perhaps no panties. This made him throb in his silk boxers, the rutting cock moving like a python in the underbrush.

"Did you bring a rental?"

"No", she replied, "I hoped that I wouldn't need it."

Julian smiled, saying, "That's not all springing eternal right now."

Another kiss, tongues gently lapping at one another, and hands creeping back and forth, and Julian and Dana piled into the cab of his pick-up truck, necking like teenagers on a first date. She let her heels hit the floor, savoring the taste of his neck on her taste buds and seeing his powerful arm encircle her desperately. He slick, smooth hands went over his slacks, roaming along the thigh and tracing a line towards the groin. She noticed the thickened wool rising in a tent, making the beautiful young woman's eyes widening with need.

"Shit Jules, I've gotta put this in my mouth!"

Julian glided over her back and down along her ass, his thick fingers tracing the round, warm ass. They dove under the hem, raising the skirt gently, the air-conditioning letting the fine hair of her smooth derriere rise, the electricity coursing through her thighs.

"No panties", he replied. "Thank you."

Dana pulled away from his kiss, looking in his eyes: "For what?"

His fingers crept further along the fissure of her buttocks, his nail pulling the beads of sexy sweat of anticipation from her ass. "Not even a thong..."

"Why keep it from you...or myself?" She giggled, and then groaned as his kisses slathered her neck with bites and pecks, tantalizing her more as she rubbed her body against his side. The truck sat idling, music playing and Julian and Dana all over each other. His cock ballooned to an uncomfortable curve, the stiffness restrained by the wool pants of his suit. "Do you want to watch?"

"No. I want to participate."

Deft fingers slid over the inner thigh, Dana breathing heavily. She could smell the musk emanating from her body. Honey slipped past the hidden treasure of her sex, and Julian loved that even more. His fingers swam in her warmth, her desire, and her juices.

His neck craned over hers', the fast hands creating small circles on her breast. The firm, full nipples responded more than with the anticipation than the air conditioning. His fingers popped open one button, exposing more cleavage, their ripe swollen shape making the artist hunger for the woman who traveled so far to meet him.

Dana looked in his eyes: "Privacy. Now!"

["Using a little tongue makes you noticeable."]

The truck roared out of the parking lot and onto the adjacent highway, traveling at top speed. They didn't care about the person they almost broad sided, or the cop too busy for pursuit with a traffic stop ten feet from where they blew by him at 90 miles per hour. All that mattered was sating the passions they had dwelled on for so many months via their stories.

All that mattered was that incredibly obscene fiction becomes an absolute truth.

["Placement of the kiss makes you memorable."]

Within minutes the couple pulled into a Porno Mega-Store. If it wasn't inside the walls in VHS, DVD, CD-Rom, or on one of the shelves in book, plastic, or with batteries or vinyl laces, it did not exist. This place had private movie booths, exotic clothing, bondage items, and a constant rotation of starlets hocking videos and photographs.

Dana slipped her heels and jacket back on, wondering what Julian had in mind. Both came out of the truck, walking across the parking lot to the store's doors. Both worked at trying not to look too lusty or anxious.

Dana smiled; her succulent lips making his heart skip a beat. "Did we need something else, honey, 'cause I thought I had everything here in my heels."

Julian smiled back, and then took her hand, saying, "Just have your license ready. They check ID's here."

"Is this a surprise?"

"If I told you, would it still be one?"

She took his hand, clasping it and following him, her long, smooth legs noticed by a couple of college boys who became silent when gazing at her. They lowered their cheap sunglasses, whistling, before noticing Julian was a happy man, but also good-sized and scary, his black hair and goatee making seem more sinister than he was with a lover.

'At least to the babe', one of the boys thought. 'But look at her. Who wouldn't be good to her?! Wow!'

Opening the glass doors, they flashed they licenses at the clerk, who gave Julian a peace sign with his fingers. Julian returned one, then a fifty mysteriously popped in it.

"Number seven's ready", the clerk said. A key flew past their heads, and Julian snatched it. They walked past the other patrons, the men in the store envious of Julian and the extremely gorgeous woman with him. Some sniffed the air as she strode by, catching perfume and pussy juice in the air. Dana KNEW they were staring, and wondering what Julian had in mind made her nervous and excited. Her nipples perked up more, become hard enough to rip a hole in the material of her blouse. She shivered, knowing the looks and not knowing what was next.

Suddenly, Julian jumped past her, grabbing something off the shelf, and hiding it behind his back. Dana looked at him, and then felt his arm swim around her waist, pulling her to him possessively.

"What the hell did you just grab?" She asked playfully, uncertain about knowing too soon.

"Besides you? You'll have to kiss me to find out."

Dana let her fingers coarse through his hair, their bodies blocking the entrance to the private rooms. Everyone stared at the couple, her leg wrapping around his calf, the knee rubbing his outer leg. Julian shivered; the amazing woman then grasped his head, yanking his head up to the ceiling. Her tongue slithered along the veins of his neck, then under the Adam's apple, and along the chin line of his face. Julian smiled, relishing the pleasure, moving his full hand further away from her grasp. She pressed every inch of her body against him, trying to reach what he had behind his back.

"Oh no", he laughed, "You'll see it soon enough."

Julian handed Dana the key, watching fascinated as she bent forward to unlock the door of the private room. She looked over her shoulder, smiling with anticipation at the sleazy rendezvous he had planned. A small giggle came out, and she strode in, letting Julian get the best possible eye-full of her perfectly exercised body.

To Be Continued...

Julian
Julian
20 Followers