First Time

Story Info
Father is tempted by coed daughter.
722 words
3.17
99k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He gazed at the sleeping girl and drew a shaking breath. He had wanted nothing but to touch her for days, ever since she came home from college. But she was his daughter! It was wrong, he knew it was wrong. But he wanted it all the same.

He crouched next to the bed and reached a shaking hand out. He gently eased the covers away from her breasts. He ever so lightly pressed his fingers against the soft mounds. His cock was rock hard as he found the nipples and gently rubbed them. Feeling them through the pretty pink nightgown was not enough! He slipped his hand inside the nightgown and felt her soft pink nipple. He froze as she sighed restlessly at the contact. Even asleep, her nipples responded to his touch, and he gasped as they stood up against his fingers. He gently rolled one between his fingers and felt like he was going to come any minute. Ever so slowly he lowered his face to her breast and closed his lips around her nipple. My God, he thought his head would blow off! His tongue rolled around the nipple and it was all he could do to not bite down on it. But he didn't want to wake her, did he?

She restlessly turned so that she was lying on her back. Her legs were parted slightly, only her white cotton panties covering her sweet pussy. He slid the blankets down so that he had a better view. Slowly he pulled her legs further apart. Ever so softly he touched her slit through her panties. He was panting now, his cock as stiff and hard as he could ever remember it being.

He slid one hand slowly under the waistband of her panties until his fingers felt her slit. He was shocked that she had shaved herself...she was completely hairless. Her slit felt wet! He slid his finger into that hot wetness and felt her cuntlips close around his finger.

"Daddy, what are you doing," she said drowsily. He jumped a mile and then froze.

"I'm just checking you out, baby. Just want to make sure you're okay," he croaked wildly. His fingers closed convulsively on her cuntlips as he said, "Can you give Daddy a kiss?"

"Okay," she murmured as she kissed him chastely on the lips.

"Open your mouth, honey," he whispered hoarsely. As her sweet lips parted, he plunged his tongue between them, kissing her deeply. "Put your tongue in my mouth," he whispered. As she complied, he groaned loudly, feeling her sweet pink tongue mingling with his.

"Can I look at your titties?" he asked softly.

"I guess so," she answered uncertainly. He slowly drew her nightie over her head and those gorgeous little titties were there for the taking. With a groan he reached both hands out and grabbed them, squeezing convulsively, twisting the nipples. "I have wanted to do this for so long," he groaned.

"That feels really good," she whispered. He fell upon her, sucking her nipples greedily. He stuffed her breasts into his mouth, sucking loudly.

"Honey, I'm going to lay on you now," he said hoarsely. "Spread your legs out wide."

As she spread her legs, he slid her panties down and placed his hand over her pussy. He put one finger in her vagina slowly.

"That feels funny, Daddy," she said.

"Does it hurt?" he asked.

"No, not really," she said.

"Good," he replied. "I'm going to lie on you now" as he eased his cock out, standing stiff and hard.

He lowered himself onto her slowly with the tip of his cock touching her wet slit.

"This might hurt a bit, honey," he said with an effort. He pushed gently against her slit. As it went in he grunted loudly.

"Ouch, that hurts," she cried.

"I can't stop now," he grunted as he pushed it in. God, she was so tight! He shoved into her, squeezing her titties with both hands. "I have to take you!" he said hoarsely, thrusting to her very core. She bucked and rocked, crying out as he thrust into her tight pussy.

"Fuck me, Daddy," she yelled as she kissed his lips. He came with a roar, thrusting as far as he could, sticking his tongue into that sweet pink mouth.