First Time

Info
After wanting her, you're the first to have her.
646 words
4.4
359.8k
16
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
asian_princess
asian_princess
1,237 Followers

I can feel you. Your eyes burning into me. Watching every move, every breath I take. Every morning as I get up, and dress for school, I know you're there as I pull my tiny white cotton knickers up my smooth long legs and then pull my short tight school dress over my head, my full firm breasts straining against the buttons. This morning from the moment the morning sunlight washed over my naked sleeping body I knew you were watching me from the way moment I unconsciously began to stroke my breasts in my sleep, drawing soft slow circles around my nipples, making them hard, before sucking softly on my fingers, bringing the soft wet tips over my sensitive nipples, arching my back pushing my hands harder against the tips.

I felt you watching me as I awoke, as I pressed my naked legs together as I felt the moisture dripping onto my thighs, I knew you were watching me as I got up on my knees, my ass, turned up high towards you. Could you see how wet I was. I knew your eyes were locked on my young tight pussy, I knew your cock was rock hard watching me reach between my legs to slowly rub my hard throbbing clit. Did you see the way my pussy and ass squeezed as the juices seeped out of my hole? Don't think I didn't know you were sitting there in your secret spying spot imagining you were grabbing my hips and thrusting your hard dick into me from behind as I rocked my hips, sliding my clit over my fingers. And as u watched me slide not one, not two, but three fingers, into my tight pussy, thrusting them deep into my cunt you stroked your cock fast and shot your hot white cum all over your chest, didn't you? Did you like the way I pulled my cum-covered fingers from my pussy and sucked them into my mouth... next time I do that they'll be covered with you sweet hot jizz baby.

My 18th birthday party is tonight... I'm too young for you...

And don't you know it. I've seen you from across the street you watch me, as you lie there next to your sleeping wife. I bet you can't even remember the last time you were touching a body like mine. I know you crave me, obsess about me, my soft, sweet smooth skin...firm full breasts, and a wet warm oh so tight virgin pussy.... Oh that's right baby, my sweet 18 yr old never been fucked virgin pussy...think back...night after night as I've let those boys come into my room as I've dropped in front of them and played with their cocks with my little Asian hands and mouth, and then let them cram their tongues into my pussy, all those times as you've watched me cum moaning and screaming has it ever been with a nice thick hard cock in my pussy? Never.

You want to know why? I've been waiting for you baby. You're not the only one who's been watching baby. I'll never forget the first time I saw your cock. It was one of those rare times your wife would let you fuck her. My pussy has never been as wet as when I watched you pull out your thick hard cock, your fist stroking up and down your shaft, and slammed it into her. I came so hard that night, fucking myself with my dildo so deep, wanting it to be you. I don't want some horny teenager who doesn't know what he's doing to slide his dick into me once and cum...I want a man, a real man, who knows what he's doing. Someone who'll know how to really pound my pussy hard, who'll know how to fuck me with every inch he's got.

--:--
--:--
1.0
asian_princess
asian_princess
asian_princess
1,237 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
32 Comments
Starlight13Starlight13over 5 years ago
Nicely done. Lovely.

Nicely done. Lovely.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
OH BOY

EXCELLENT LOVED IT KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

JJ

JJCONFLICT@AOL.COM

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Oh. My. God.

This was amazing.

I put this on my iPod as I listen to it on my way to and from work. I listened to this on the way home, and I had to walk funny on the way home as my cock was rock hard and had leaked huge amounts of pre-cum!

Needless to say, I got home and jerked myself off fast and hard whilst listening to it again. And then did it some more.

This girl is fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
The best

You are a goddess I love you =)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
So hot!!!

I love it when you talk dirty. So sexy. You know what to say & when & how to say it. Some guy is very lucky to have you.

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

My Best Friend's Wedding A bridesmaid ruins her friend's wedding with a gangbang.in Group Sex
A Naughty Cuckolding Demure wife succumbs to the instinctual need for a big cock.in Fetish
Neighborly Husband shares beautiful wife with older black neighbor.in Interracial Love
Wife's Business Trip Wife goes on a business trip.in Loving Wives
My Wife and an Older Man Ch. 00 Man watches his wife betray him for the first time.in Loving Wives
More Stories