First Time for Holly

Story Info
Wife savors her first taste of another woman.
5.4k words
4.45
154.7k
38

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 01/08/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Holly and I lead a typical sex life. We've never been into swinging or anything of the like. We are very happily married and have been for four years. We are both 28 years old, and have known each other since we were 17. We saved our virginities until marriage and have never been with anyone else. We had both dated others before we met, but nothing more than kissing had ever taken place. Needless to say, we both lacked in experience. We are both attractive people and have been propositioned a few times over the years, but we are very happy with each other. I'm a tall, slender man, about 6'2", 180 lbs. I have short blonde hair and a fair complexion. Holly is almost my opposite. She stands about 5'3" and weighs 130lbs. She has a soft, sexy, curvaceous body that drives me wild. She has long brown curly hair that rests upon her perfect 36B breasts. She has an incredible ass; soft, round and sexy, but not too large either, to me it's perfect.

Recently, Holly came home unexpectedly early from work and caught me watching a College Girls Go Crazy DVD. I'm not even sure if she knew that I had any porn, so I was expecting her to read me the riot act. She was taken aback at first, but much to my surprise she sat down with me and watched. As we watched, she kept making little wisecracks, but I sensed that deep down she was enjoying it. When one of the longer segments with two girls going at it came on, I expected more snide comments. On the contrary though, she didn't utter a word. In fact, once or twice I noticed her shifting in her seat. I couldn't be sure, but I though to myself, that she was enjoying it. She had never mentioned any interest in either porn or lesbianism before, and I was very surprised by her lack of resistance.

When it was done, I braced for what she would say. "So, I guess you expect sex now, huh? She said jokingly. "You think you can get all worked up watching those hot young girls and use me to get you off, don't you?

I smiled and responded, "Well, I wouldn't mind it."

Before I could even react, she pounced on me. She went on to give me one of the hottest, wildest fuckings we'd ever had. There was no foreplay, just hot, animal sex. She usually is very passive, but not this time; she was clearly the aggressor.

The next day, she surprised me by asking, "Do you have any more of those DVD's, or was it just the one."

I felt like a kid that had been caught lying and sheepishly answered, "I have a couple more, why?" In actuality, I had about 15 more, but I didn't want to seem like too much of a pervert.

The surprises kept coming when she asked, "Would you like to watch another one with me?"

"Absolutely," I answered without hesitation.

Again she sat next to me on the couch as we watched the hot college girls frolicking on the beach, and again she seemed entranced by the lesbian scene. I paid close attention to her this time, and she was clearly excited by it. If you've never seen one of the videos, the lesbian scenes are amazing! It's just a couple of hot, drunk college girls that go back to their hotel room, and get filmed having hot, full contact lesbian sex. It's very hot an uncut, you get to see everything! It's always my favorite part, and apparently it was Holly's also. When the movie was over, we again had amazing sex.

The next night, she wanted to do the same exact thing. We watched the DVD, and then we had amazing sex.

This continued for four nights. On the fourth night, when we were lying in bed after having sex, I decided to feel her out a little bit.

"You really like watching those videos, don't you?" I asked.

"Well, I know you do, and I just wanted to share it with you; to let you know I don't mind." She answered. I knew she was full of shit, but I decided to let her slide on that one.

"Thanks, I really appreciate that." I replied. "I do like them. I especially like the lesbian scenes."

She didn't answer, so I pried a little harder. "I have to admit, I love watching two girls together."

She just smiled.

"I guess you think that's disgusting, huh?" I prodded deeper.

"What do you mean, why do you say that? She asked.

"Well, girls always say that. They always say it's nasty." I responded.

"I wouldn't say it's nasty." She answered. "If that's what they're into, good for them. I don't have a problem with that." She stopped talking, but I could tell she wanted to continue.

"Go ahead." I said. "Don't hold back, what else?"

"I was just going to say that I think it's hot too." She answered stunningly. "I mean, I could never do it, but I've always kind of wondered what it would be like. Is that weird?"

I was blown away. I mean, I knew she liked watching it, I could tell from her reaction, or lack thereof, but I couldn't believe she had admitted it. She had never before spoken about sex so frankly. "Really?" I asked. "I never would have thought you'd feel that way, but it's not weird at all. Obviously a lot of women feel the same way."

She just nodded, so I continued, "Why could you never do it?" I asked. "I mean, you know that's every guy's dream!"

She smiled, and shook her head. "Oh, I could never approach a woman. I'd be too nervous." She responded. "I mean, how would you even know a woman's a lesbian? The only time you can tell is when they're a butch, and I would never want to be with one of them!"

"Well maybe I'll give Ellen DeGeneres a call." I said jokingly.

"Now there's an idea, I wouldn't mind that." She answered kidding. "It's just a fantasy; I'd never act on it."

I was shocked by the conversation I had just had with my innocent wife. She had never before mentioned any fantasy, let alone wanting to be with another woman! Just the fact that she had admitted to it, meant that she was very interested in it. I could hardly sleep that night; my mind was racing with images of Holly and another woman. I just had to make it happen! They say that if you set your mind to it, anything is possible, and I had set my mind to making this happen. Lucky me, I knew just the girl.

Abbey was a girl that I work with. She's a very attractive girl, and I knew that she was bisexual. Abbey is about my wife's height, maybe an inch or so taller and maybe ten or so pounds lighter. She has a tight, athletic body, with small tits, but wide hips and a large ass, for a girl her size that is. She's always got a dark tan, and I've always found her hot. She's not a classic beauty, but she's got a cute face, and like I said, a great body, to go along with a warm personality. She had always spoken very openly with me, I guess because she knew I was happily married. Abbey never had a problem meeting people, but she never seemed to be in a steady relationship. I found out why one night, when Holly and I bumped into her at a bar. I saw her from behind, and I was sure it was her, but she was in a deep conversation with another woman, the type of conversation that clearly means more than meets the eye. Sure enough, she turned around at one point, and it was her. Holly and I had walked away from her, so I wasn't sure if she had seen us, but soon after she left, and only a few minutes later, her companion left too.

The next morning at work, Abbey seemed very uncomfortable around me. I figured I knew why, but I wasn't sure. Sometime after lunch, she approached me. "Were you and Holly at the Springfield Tavern last night?" she asked.

"Yeah, we were, why?" I answered. I couldn't help but let a small smile show.

"Please don't say anything to anybody." She pleaded. "I just don't want everybody gossiping that I was with another girl."

"Don't worry, I won't say a word." I assured her. We always had a good, joking relationship, so I continued. "So when did you join the pink mafia?" I asked.

She laughed out and answered, "No, it's not like that. I'm not a lesbian, I just like a little bit of everything."

This whole event with Abbey took place about a month ago. I was sure that she was perfect. She had always flirted with me, joking that when Holly realized she was too good for me and left, I should remember her. She also had mentioned more than once how attractive Holly is. Every time they'd been around each other, Abbey was always very complimentary. I had never thought anything of it until she admitted her bisexuality to me.

A few days after Holly and I had had our conversation, Abbey stopped by my desk and asked if I'd like to go to lunch. We went to lunch about once every couple of weeks. It meant nothing, and Holly knew about it, it was just two co-workers going to lunch, but today I realized that it was the perfect opportunity to propose my plan to Abbey.

We chit-chatted for a few minutes and then I took my shot. Abbey's not one to bullshit, and I had often confided in her about Holly and I, so I figured I'd just shoot straight.

"Guess what Holly told me the other day." I told her.

"What?" she asked with excited curiosity.

"She said she was curious about being with a woman." I answered.

"Is that right?" she responded, again excitedly. "How'd that come up?"

I relayed the story about watching the videos together and my wife's growing interest in them.

"I never would have guessed that." Abbey told me. "She shouldn't have a problem finding someone if she's serious, she's gorgeous."

"Well, I'd like to talk to you about that." I told her. She looked at me with intrigue. "She wants to try it, but she's too shy. She'd never be able to approach someone, she's too nervous about it. I was wondering if you'd be able to help me."

"Go on." She answered, with a smile spread across her lips.

"I think you're a beautiful woman, and I know you've said you find Holly attractive. I think you're the perfect woman for us." I admitted.

"I might be willing." She replied. "See what she says and let me know."

"Well, that's just it. The thing is I know she won't be willing to go through with it if I ask her. I was thinking maybe we could just present the opportunity to her, when she feels comfortable." I explained.

"What did you have in mind?" she asked.

"Here's what I was thinking." I answered. "I'll tell her I invited you and your boyfriend over for dinner."

"That's a problem." She interrupted. "What boyfriend? I don't have one."

"I know that!" I answered. "Call us the night we're having you over and say your boyfriend is working late or something. You know she'll just tell you to come by yourself. It'll be perfect."

"What if she catches on?" Abbey asked me.

"Don't worry, she'll have no idea." I assured her. "But you'll have to make the first move. She didn't believe me when I told her before that you were bi."

Abbey thought it over for a few moments. "Set it up stud. I'm in." She answered enthusiastically.

I smiled and shook her hand. That night, I rushed home. Over dinner, I mentioned to Holly that Abbey had been asking about her. Holly spoke up and said, "Oh that's nice of her, I haven't seen her in a while."

I seized the opportunity and said, "Apparently she's been seeing some guy for awhile, maybe we should have them over for dinner or something?

"Yeah, that'd be nice." Holly answered. "See if they're busy this Friday."

"No problem." I answered.

The next morning I told Abbey immediately when she came in. It was already Wednesday, so we wouldn't have to wait long. "So am I finally going to see that pecker of yours? She asked.

"I don't know, Abbey." I answered sheepishly. I don't know how she'd feel about me being involved. I plan on just watching."

She smiled and said, "Oh, too bad." She then licked her lips and laughed.

That Friday I stopped by Abbey's desk at around noon and told her to call Holly and tell her that her boyfriend couldn't make it. Abbey put the call on the speakerphone so I could listen. Just as planned, Holly told Abbey she should come anyway.

"Well I live in the city and I take the subway to work. I'll have to go all the way home and pick up my car, then drive out to your house." Abbey told her.

"Don't worry about all that just come home with Dennis." Holly answered. "He'll just have to stay sober to drive you home."

"Oh, I don't want to be a problem." Abbey continued, as she looked at me and smiled.

"Stop it Abbey!" Holly replied. "It's not a problem at all, I'm sure he won't mind."

I shook my head and smiled at Abbey.

"Okay, fine." Abbey told my wife. "I'll see you later tonight then!"

Abbey leapt from her chair and hugged me after hanging up. "Looks good!" she said.

"Looks good." I answered.

The drive home that night was filled with excitement and anticipation. Abbey looked great. She'd worn a flowing yellow sundress with little flowers on it and brown leather sandals that showed off her cute little feet, with their purple toenails. The dress showed off her great calves and even much of her thighs as she sat next to me. It took all my restraint from touching her then, and I knew it'd be ten times tougher later that evening if all went as planned. I was wearing a linen shirt and a pair of khakis that did little to hide the bulge in my pants. "You better calm down!" Abbey said. "If you're getting that excited just thinking about it, what'll you do when it really happens?" We both laughed as I pulled into the driveway.

As we got out of the car, I took Abbey's hand and led her to the door. "I have to admit Dennis, I'm a little nervous." Abbey confided in me.

"How do you think I feel?" I responded.

"I've known both of you so long, what if it backfires?" she asked.

"It won't, don't worry." I reassured her.

When we entered the house, Holly was in the kitchen. I called out when we entered and she came out to greet us. She and Abbey extended their arms and gave each other a big hug. "It's so good to see you!" Holly exclaimed.

"Too long!" Abbey agreed.

Holly looked great. She was wearing a tight black and red blouse that showed off her perky tits and a knee-length black skirt that accentuated her ass. I had noticed Abbey taking in every inch of her as she had come to greet us.

"You have perfect timing; I just finished putting everything on the table." Holly told me.

We headed into the dining room and dug in. Dinner went great. I got a little nervous when Holly asked Abbey about her boyfriend, but Abbey reacted quickly; making up some bullshit story. Luckily, Holly bought it. The two of them knocked out a bottle of wine over dinner, which bode well for later.

After dinner, we headed into the family room and broke open another bottle of wine. We made the usual small-talk about work, and friends, and the world. Abbey looked at me a few times and flashed a quick smile. The two of them were sitting on the couch while I sat to the side in a recliner. Everything seemed to be going well. Holly was pretty buzzed, and Abbey had been flirting like crazy. As they talked, Abbey would occasionally reach out and touch Holly's arm or hand. A few times, Holly reached out and touched Abbey's hand, caressing it. It was a small thing, but not for Holly; she's not the touchy-feely type at all. Holly was telling Abbey about our trip to Mexico, when she got up to go get the pictures from the trip. She stumbled as she got up. "Uh-oh, I better watch myself." She giggled.

When she was free of the room, Abbey and I looked at each other. She just smiled at me and nodded her head and said, "It's going great!"

"I hope so." I answered as Holly re-entered. She sat down on the couch close to Abbey so they could both see the pictures. Holly flipped through the pictures explaining each one with excruciating detail. When they came upon one of Holly in a bathing suit, Abbey stopped her.

"Wow, you've got an amazing body!" Abbey told her.

"Are you kidding?" Holly answered. "You better look a little closer!"

"Oh, don't be ridiculous!" Abbey chided her. "You're beautiful; I wish I looked that good!"

"You think I'm being ridiculous?" Holly asked. "Look in the mirror; I'd kill to have your body!"

I was startled by Abbey's answer to that.

"Then it's all yours!" Abbey replied. As she answered, she looked directly into Holly's arms and smiled.

Holly blushed and looked away for a moment, then looked back at Abbey. My wife smiled then flipped the photo book to the next page. Abbey reached out and grazed her fingertips up Holly's forearm. Holly looked down at her fingers, then up at her face. Abbey leaned in and gave Holly a soft but quick kiss on the lips, then pulled her lips a few inches away. Holly smiled and flicked her tongue over her lips. That was all Abbey needed and she leaned in and kissed Holly again, only this one was much different. It was easily the hottest kiss I'd ever seen. I could see a string of saliva connecting their lips when Abbey pulled back. Even after being kissed twice, I wasn't sure if my wife actually kissed back. It didn't matter though, because Holly reached out and pulled Abbey into her and initiated another kiss. This time their tongues became intertwined, and I could see the passion building between them. It was as if I wasn't even in the room as they made out like a pair of teenagers. As they kissed, Abbey began lightly grazing Holly's knee with her hand. Holly jumped at first, but settled in. As Abbey inched higher onto my wife's thigh, she broke the kiss. "Maybe we should move into the bedroom." Abbey sighed. Holly stood up and took our friend's hand. Neither of them even glanced at me as they headed back to our bedroom. I followed closely behind and sat in a chair in the corner of the bedroom.

They stooped at the foot of our bed and began kissing again. Abbey placed her hands on Holly's shoulders and gently eased her down onto the bed. Holly sat down on the edge and pulled Abbey into her. My wife kissed Abbey's stomach through her thin dress. The moisture of her lips clung to the dress as she pulled away. Again Abbey placed her hands of Holly's shoulders, this time laying my wife down on the bed. As Abbey crawled onto the bed with her, the sundress rode up her ass allowing me a great view of her white panties. As they resumed their kissing, Abbey's hand slid down my wife's blouse, resting at last on her breast. Holly was too lost in the kiss to even react. Before long, Abbey's hand was sliding lower down my wife's chest to her stomach, pulling her blouse up higher. Holly opened her eyes as the bottom of her blouse was over her breasts. She lifted her arms in the air allowing Abbey to remove it entirely. Holly had on a sexy black lacy bra that allowed plenty of cleavage. Abbey broke their kiss and moved down to her tits. She pushed the straps of my wife's bra off her shoulders and pulled it down under her tits. Holly's nipples were rock hard as her tits sprung free. I could hear her breathing heavy as Abbey's lips closed in on her right nipple. "Its okay, don't worry, just try to relax." Abbey reassured her. Holly sighed as Abbey began flipping the nipple with her tongue. Abbey unsnapped the bra and tossed it aside allowing her better access. She cupped each of my wife's breasts alternating sucking on each nipple. She released her grip on the tits and slid her hand down my wife's stomach until she reached the top of her skirt. She unsnapped the button and tried pushing it down. The skirt was too tight though, so she moved down to Holly's feet. She pushed Holly's legs into the air and pried the skirt down her legs and off. Holly was wearing a pair of hot little boy-shorts that matched her bra. Abbey pushed my wife's legs back down onto the bed and knelt between them. She leaned up and licked Holly's navel. I could hear that Holly was now breathing heavily and I could see that she was trembling from her nervousness. Again Abbey tried to reassure her. "I just want to please you. Trust me, you're enjoying it so far, aren't you?" she asked.

"Mmm hmm" Holly moaned, nodding her approval.

12