First Time Slut

Story Info
Pure girl releases her inner slut in college.
1.2k words
109.7k
24
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zgirl874
Zgirl874
19 Followers

All throughout high school, I was the good girl. Pure, sweet, and no one from those days would ever believe me if I told them what happened at last weeks party. I'm in college now and decided it was time to experiment more. I had lost my virginity to a guy in my graduating class, and wanted to really and truly get fucked in college.

My roommate Jenny and I were invited to a party, not a huge one, more like and intimate gathering with 15 or so people. Jeff, a guy who lived in an apartment off campus, hosted it. Jenny and I are pretty good looking girls, she's more of the tall fashion type and I'm shorter and curvier. We arrived at Jeff's and were handed some wine. It all felt so elegant compared to high school parties. As the party progressed, I noticed that we were the only girls there. I didn't think much about it at the time, but now I'm glad. The guys there were all pretty cute and I was starting to feel a bit horny as I drank more.

I had given thoughts to having sex with another girl before but I had always been too scared to act on it. These thoughts surfaced as I noticed how beautiful Jenny's legs looked in her short skirt. One of the guys, Matt, must have saw me looking at her because he looked me dead in the eye and said, "I dare you to kiss Jenny." Conversation pretty much stopped after that as eager smiles passed over the guys faces. I blushed as I looked at Jenny, but all she did was lick her lips and wink at me. I don't know if it was the alcohol, or my boredom with a pure reputation, but I leaned forward and pressed my lips against hers. I thought it was going to be a short kiss, but Jenny surprised me by putting her hand on the back of my head and slipping her tongue in my mouth. I found myself enjoying the softness of her lips and tongue on mine and started to respond heavily. Before long, it was a full-blown make out session, which the guys were thoroughly enjoying.

My shyness was completely gone by now, replaced with lust and curiosity. I boldly started to take Jenny's top off, and was pleased to find she wasn't wearing a bra. I worked my lips and tongue down her neck all the way to her tits. Jenny moaned as I started sucking her nipples, and tore my shirt off. Straddling my lap, she felt my full tits and stroked them until they were stiff.

"Holy shit!" I heard the guys commenting behind me. Something about fooling around with my hot roommate while being watched by a roomful of guys made my pussy totally wet.

I decided it was time to give them a real show. I reached up Jenny's skirt and pulled down her white lace panties. She got off my lap so I could take them all the way off. I made her lie back on the couch and spread her long legs. I kneeled between them, kissed my way up her inner thighs and took a moment to admire her pussy. I had never seen on this close up but I could tell how turned on she was. I slipped my tongue inside, tasting her juices.

"Oh fuck," she whimpered as I revolved my tongue slowly around her clit. She began moving her body around in ecstasy as I increased my licking speed. My own pussy was absolutely soaking and was in desperate need of attention.

Matt got behind me and rubbed me through my panties. I moaned into Jenny's pussy. He pulled them down and pushed two fingers inside.

"Damn, this is one wet slut." Slut. The word I had never been called before and some would have taken offense to it. All being called a slut did for me was make me hotter.

"Are you going to sit there and finger it or are you going to be a man and fuck that wet pussy?"

Matt didn't need any further encouragement. He pulled out his cock and started to rub it up and down my wet slit. I started moving my hips back and forth desperately wanting to feel him inside me. Finally he pushed forward, entering my hot cunt.

"Oh god yes" I gasped as he started pumping in and out. I plunged my tongue back into Jenny's pussy and licked her like crazy until she came, writhing with pleasure. Another guy, Dave, took my place at Jenny's pussy and started to fuck her.

I orgasmed violently around Matt's cock, both shocked and delighted at my slutty behavior. I am not a rude guest, and beckoned to Jeff. I pulled out my host's dick and took it in my mouth. It just so happens that I am a very skilled cocksucker despite my prudish rep. I worked my tongue around the tip of Jeff's dick, flicking my tongue lightly and slid my lips down the length. Jeff started breathing heavily and I felt Matt start to cum in my pussy. I felt so deliciously whorish.

I continued bobbing my head up and down on Jeff's cock.

"Ride me, I need your pussy" he ordered. I was hornier than ever as I climbed onto Jeff and rode him like the lust-crazed slut that I was. I looked over at Jenny and saw her being fucked doggy style by Chris. She met my gaze and smiled at me. I winked back and turned my head to accept another cock. All the guys were naked now and lined up ready to fuck us. I couldn't believe it! Once Jeff exploded into me, I was moved to the coffee table. I was in a complete daze as another cock filled me. Jenny came over and began licking my clit as I was fucked. Holy shit, I've never felt so good. I felt another huge orgasm rip through my body, gasping and moaning. I opened my eyes to find two more guys standing there staring at me, furiously jerking their dicks. I felt them shoot their hot cum onto my tits a few minutes later, something I had always fantasized about. I smiled at them and massaged the cum all over my chest. They guy in my pussy finished with a grunt and pulled out.

You'd think I'd be exhausted by then, but I wanted even more cock. I pushed one of the guys who had just cum on me down onto the couch and ground my naked body against him. It didn't take him long to get hard again and I straddled him and sank his cock deeply into my cunt. I bounced up and down desperate for another orgasm.

"Spank me" I whispered into his ear. I felt his big hand come down with a loud smack on my ass. "Harder!" He really started to slap my ass then and I loved the pain mixed with the pleasure of his cock inside my pussy and rubbing against my clit. I finally came again, raking my nails down his back.

By the time we left, we had fucked and sucked every guy there, plus each other. Maybe I should have felt bad about being such a slut, but I sure didn't! I planned to have plenty more slutty fun with Jenny by my side.

Zgirl874
Zgirl874
19 Followers
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very Very Hot

That was a fantastic story I hope to see more from you soon.

cashcrunchcashcrunchover 18 years ago
Short and sweet (no wait, slutty)

Good story Zgirl,

Hot and well described. It could have been a bit longer so that there's, uh, time to "climax" let's say.

Jot down another naughty story for us, would ya?

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Frat House Slut Ch. 01 Julie becomes a frat house slut.in Group Sex
My Mom's Disgusting Boyfriend How my mom's bf ultimately seduced me.in NonConsent/Reluctance
College Party Sex Fucking guys at parties was always fun during college.in Group Sex
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Shopping Mall Cock Slut Car and parking lot gang bang.in Group Sex
More Stories