First Time Threesome Ch. 02

Story Info
Wife lets loose, second part.
2.2k words
4.42
66.3k
21

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 04/16/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So hopefully you have read the first part of my story. If not go back and read Wife lets Loose with friend and I.

So here we are heading to the bedroom, her totally naked, me with my shirt on and pants at my knees, totally hard, and Steve is following me as he strips off the rest of his clothes. Karen and I enter and go right to the bed, and she lay down on her back with her legs spread. Her breasts were heaving, her nipples could cut glass and her pussy was so wet it was dripping. The wetness is nothing for her. the first time we fucked she got so wet I thought she had pissed. Anyway as she flopped onto the bed I turned to Steve who is standing there stroking his hard cock. I stripped off my clothes and motioned to Steve to lie down next to her on the bed. He didn't need to be told twice, and as he laid down I told him she is in charge. As far as I am concerned, she can do whatever she is comfortable with. She doesn't do anal, so that is out. That being said, he leans on one elbow and begins to lick her left breast, as I suck on her right, my hand going to her pussy, I slid two fingers in and began to fuck her with them. Karen moaned and stretched out both her hands, grabbing our cocks. She stroked Steve with her left hand and me with her right. I moved from her breast to her neck, and kissed and licked her as I whispered in her ear, “enjoying yourself?”.

“MMMMMMM” she replies, “I want to suck your cocks”. Before I can even reply, she sat up and leaned over to Steve, and kissed him. She let go of my cock and stroked him with both hands as she faced him. I reached from behind her and rubbed her back, breasts and head. She is totally keyed up at this point, and she is gyrating her hips and moaning loudly. I reach for her pussy, only to find it occupied by Steve's hand. She grabbed my hand and placed it on his, and I can feel him fingering her. I ask her if she liked that, and she moaned, “ yes, very much”.

Suddenly she grabbed Steve's hand, licked her pussy juice from his fingers and pushed him backwards. As she pushed him down she leaned forward in one motion and kissed his cock. He sucked in his breath as she wrapped her lips around it and began to suck to him hard. She is now on her knees, sucking my best friends cock and they are both moaning. I pushed her hair out of the way so I could watch her suck him. Something about seeing a woman suck cock just turns me on so much. She turned her head more so I could see and looked up at me. Fuck me, she plead. I moved behind her and she moaned softly, but instead of fucking her, I flopped onto my back and began to suck her luscious pussy.

I felt her tighten up and heard her gasp, and Steve moaned out loud, “whatever you are doing, keep doing it man, she is sucking me so hard” I could hear her slurping on his cock, and she was moving faster now. My cock was about ready to burst, but I kept licking, reminding myself that this was about her.

I grabbed her clit between my teeth and tugged gently, which drives her crazy. She moved her pussy up and down on my tongue as I licked her pussy lips , clit and stuck my tongue inside her. She shuddered slightly and groaned and her pussy flooded my face with juice as she came. “Oh God”, she cried out, “that feels so good. Please fuck me, please fuck me now,” she begged.

Being the gentlemen that I am, and wanting to oblige the lady, I quickly got up on my knees behind her and grabbed my cock. As I placed the head against her pussy, she pushed back and in I went. Her pussy convulsed on my cock and she moaned “fuck me hard”.

I did what I was told and immediately began to slam my cock into her as I grabbed her hips. I asked her, “do you like that, when I fuck you hard?”

“Oh yeah”, she moaned, “harder, fuck my pussy”.

Steve picked up on our dirty talk and began his own. “Oh yeah, suck my cock” he said thru his teeth, “you suck so good.”

Karen, more eager to please, pulled his cock out her mouth with a plop and began to lick the underside of his cock. She worked her way down to his balls, and sucked each into her mouth. Steve's head rolled from side to side and his eyes rolled in their sockets. He grabbed her and pulled her up and kissed her, and then she went right back to sucking his cock. She has this trick where she will suck my cock deep, and then reach her tongue out and lick my balls. I don't know how she does it, but it feels good. She did this to Steve and that was it for him. He shot his load into her mouth with a loud grunt and grabbed her head and pushed her down on his cock more. She gulped as she swallowed his load, then pulled up quickly and back down again, stroking his cock as she sucked on the head. Hearing him cum set me off, and as he came in her mouth, I shot my hot load into her pussy. This set Karen off, who ground her pussy onto my hips as she came all over my cock and her pussy grabbed my cock and milked it. We all flopped over on the bed, sweating and out of breath. Karen was between us, and we began to lightly stroke her. She was keyed up, and kept pushing our hands away from her pussy and nipples. She gets ultra sensitive when she cums, but I knew in a few more minutes she would be ready for more.

Leaning in close to her, I asked if she liked sucking on his big cock.

“Oh yeah”' she said. “His cock is incredible. Not as thick as yours honey, but definitely longer.”

Steve laughed and said,” I'll take that”.

Karen then told him the same story she told me, that her last boyfriend had 9 inches but couldn't make her cum. I suspect it was just a story, because she frequently told me that doggie style was best, because that got into her pussy deepest. Anyway, i hoped to test that theory tonight. But right now I needed another beer and offered to get some for us all. On my way to the kitchen I had to piss, still rock hard. Guys you know how hard it is to piss with a hard on. It took me a while to return with the three beers, and as I walked toward the bedroom, I heard Karen laugh and Steve moan.

I approached slowly, and there was a sight. Steve was kneeling over Karen's face, kneading her big tits as she sucked on his cock. He then moved one hand to her pussy and she moaned loudly. My cock twitched at the sight, and not wanting to disturb them, I moved to the chair in our room and opened a beer. I don't even think they heard me enter as they got more into it.



Steve fingered her pussy for while and then leaned forward and spread her legs more and began to tongue her pussy. I wonder how I taste, I thought, as he licked her juices mixed with mine. It didn't seem to bother him, and Karen seemed to love it as she began gyrating her hips again and moaning loudly. They were pretty much in a 69 now with Steve on top feeding Karen his cock, and she was moaning loudly and moving her hips so much I thought she was trying to buck him off. Then I heard her whisper the words that almost made me shoot a load without touching myself.

“Fuck me”, she whispered, “fuck me with your big cock.”

It was then I spoke, softly, “beg him for it.”

“Please”, she said, “I want to feel your hard cock inside me.”

“ Do you think it will fill you?”, I asked.

“Oh yeah”, Karen replied, “that cock is so big, I can't wait for it to fill me.”

I decided to take control and began to whisper commands to her and Steve. Get on your knees with your head down on the bed I told her. She complied and that left her ass sticking up in the air. She wiggled it and begged Steve to fill it. She was facing me, and I told her to look at me. I wanted to see her face when she took that big cock. Since she had told me about her ex's big one, my secret fantasy was to see her have a big cock and watch her face and hear her moan on one. Steve moved behind her and grabbed her by the hips as he lined his cock up with with her hole. He slowly pushed into her and she gasped slightly.

“Oooooohmmmmmmm”, that feels so good she moaned and pushed back into him. “Oh my god it is so deep, oh wow” she gasped.

Suddenly my wife, who was always a moaner, mostly when she is drunk, began to really talk it up. “Oh god, fuck me”, she cried out. “Fuck me with that big cock. Oh that is a big cock. Oh god, fuck me. Oh, right there, that is the spot. Oh yeah, oh yes. Fuck me harder, please.”

Steve began to bang away, his balls slapping her pussy. She reached back and fingered her pussy. “Oh my god I am going to cum”, she moaned.

In the 3 years we had been together, I had never heard her like that. My cock was throbbing as she begin to really gyrate her ass and scream. She pushed herself up on her arms and fucked him back. Steve reached forward and wrapped one arm around her waist and grabbed her tit with the other and leaned back, fucking her hard. Her face was pure pleasure, and she screamed out, “I am cumming.”

Steve began to talk dirty to her. “Take that big cock, you like that don't you.”

“ Oh yeah” she said. “Fuck me with your big cock.”

Steve groaned out, “I am going to cum” and began to pull out, but she grabbed his balls with one hand and held him there.

“Cum in me”, she moaned. At that moment she flooded his balls with her cum,as he cried out “I am cumming.”

They both flopped forward onto the bed and my own cock shot a load. They were both panting and sweating. Steve's cock was still in her and Karen gyrated her hips slowly on it.

“Ummmmmmm, you made me cum so hard,” she told him. “Your cock feels so good.”

Steve whispered back that her pussy was so tight, and felt so good. As they talked more, they began to heat up again, and she asked him to lay down on the bed. She climbed on top of him and slid down on his cock as she played with her clit. The sight of his big cock filling her pussy was mind blowing, and watching her ride him had me hard again. She looked back over her shoulder at me and smiled as she motioned me next to her. I climbed onto the bed and stood up next to her. She took my cock into her mouth and began to suck. On god, it felt so good. As she began to cum again, she ground harder on his cock and leaned forward, pulling me with her. Soon her head was at Steve's and as she yanked on my cock and licked the head, she ground harder onto his cock. He was kissing her neck, and pretty soon she stopped sucking me altogether and just squeezed my cock.

“Oh fuck, your cock feels so good in me. I am cumming again”, she moaned.

Steve groaned and pushed upward and then let out a huge grunt as he filled her pussy a second time. She collapsed forward as I shot another load onto her face. I dropped forward with my head at Steve's feet and her ass, she just lay there with her arms around Steve, and that was how we fell asleep. About an hour later, I awoke and looked up at her. Steve's flaccid cock was hanging out of her pussy but the head was still inside. Karen stirred, looked at me and smiled. I poked Steve and woke him up.

“ You can crash on the couch dude.”

Karen got up and went to get him a blanket. Steve groggily moved his way to the couch. It was about 3 am and by my estimation we had been fucking for about 2 hrs. That was our first threesome. We had another couple of 3somes with Steve, a foursome with him and his girlfriend, and once he fucked Karen when I was asleep.

I will share all those stories eventually. If you liked this story, please vote, or comment.

Ynotadd1more.