Fisting Sisters

Story Info
He meets the wild girls of his dreams.
3.8k words
4.6
272.9k
121
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, where's your girlfriend?"

The question was a simple one. My girlfriend had decided to not see me again, after eight months of what seemed to be a fairly well-working relationship. Where had it failed? Well, in her opinion I had a fixation on perverse fetishes. But I'll get to that later.

The person who had asked that question was Christine. A busty brunette girl, sporting a face which was rather plain, but with the amount of make-up she was wearing she looked quite pretty...in a slutty kinda way. I knew her from university. We had been on the same course, and sometime during the semester, she had asked if I'd be up for a drink. I had declined that offer, thinking I wouldn't want to endanger my relationship by seeing a girl who was obviously interested in me.

Now, that same girl I had turned down was there at the same party I was at. A friend's party, which had soon become something of a public happening, the apartment now filled with about a hundred people. Quite a lot for a small one bedroom affair. Let's return to Christine.

She was standing there in front of me, her long brown hair nicely framing that face which was plastered with make-up. A tube-top which was definitely two sizes too small, of course leaving her tummy out in the cold, a very short black skirt which clung tightly to her nicely shaped hips and black boots which almost came up to her knees. In my eyes, she looked like a perfect fuck-me slut. Someone who is so obviously out for some prey, you don't even know if she'd want to know your name. As a matter of fact, girls who dressed like that had always turned me on. And as another matter of that fact, Christine already knew my name. So there was a win-win situation.

"Well, Christine, my girlfriend is not going to go with me anyplace ever again." I said, looking at her coolly. She smiled. She looked actually very cute when she smiled that way.

"So, can we have a drink then?" she asked, looking cute again, and a bit mischievous too. That was a good time for her to ask me that, because I really wanted a drink, and since I hadn't fucked for a week and a half I was ready to try my luck again.

I answered in the affirmative, which led Christine to grabbing my hand and pulling me towards the kitchen. It was more than packed, but with her cute smile and a skirt which almost rode up to expose her full ass, the guys quickly moved away. Reaching the fridge, Christine pulled it open and handed me a beer, taking one herself.

"Cheers!" she said, opening the can and downing about half of it in one swig. Ok, she was definitely on the hunt.

"So...nice that we finally have that drink...see, I've always thought you're hot...and I still do!" Christine said to me. She was standing right in front of me, her big tits pressed into me, her breath against my ear, since the room was so packed. I wasn't exactly proud of it, but I felt a familiar stirring in my loins and hoped Christine wouldn't notice...well, not just yet.

"I always thought you're hot too!" I said, being not quite the creative one, but honest. I had liked her...she seemed bright and very open...something I really need and want in a girl.

Christine smiled at me, and it felt as if she had moved even more towards me...there was barely any air between us now. Christine and I had small-talk in that kitchen for the next half-hour...I found out that she was the same age I was (23), that her taste in music was quite similar to mine, except for some shitty pseudo punk-bands I hated and she loved. We had just downed our third beer when suddenly a pretty blonde tapped Christine's shoulder.

She turned around.

"Oh, hey Shirley....that's Kevin...he was in one of my courses, and I think he's really cute!" The last part was whispered, but just so loud that I could hear it. I smiled.

"Kevin...that's Shirley...she's my younger sister" Christine said. Wow, a sister. She didn't look like her at all...different facial structures...as I quickly scanned the rest of her body, I started seeing similarities....the same big breast, the same sort of hips...wide, but not fat. And the same taste in clothes. Not a tube top, but one of these silky kinds, where the back is left all free, just a number of straps holding everything in place. With Shirley, those straps had a lot to do...her cleavage was quite fantastic.

"Her sister...well, nice to meet you...when am I going to meet the parents?" I said.

"Haha....you're a smart-ass!" Christine said, punching my shoulder jokingly.

"So...Christine, wanna go dancing?" Shirley asked her sister. Christine looked at me...I just nodded. I wasn't that much of a dancer, but in an apartment that packed, you wouldn't need an impressive array of moves to get it on with a girl.

We moved to the livingroom again, where they DJ or whoever had put on the record, had decided it was time for hip-hop. People were acting as if they were all a bunch of gangsta's from the hood, lip-syncing to the lyrics and looking ridiculous. But the good thing was that the girls were dancing like they were trying to dislocate their hips. Asses were grinding against crotches...it looked like a dry-hump festival.

Christine, Shirley and I jumped in and soon Christine was grinding her ass against me...my hard-on would have been obvious to everyone,it sure was obvious to Christine. Of course, she had what she wanted...when she turned around, she just kissed me. Her mouth was warm, I loved her soft lips and her playful tongue battled with mine. It was heaven.

When she pulled away, she whispered into my ear:

"There's more to come later if you behave!"

Fuck...she really knew how to turn on a guy.

We kept dancing for a few minutes, until I suddenly felt someone behind me, grinding against me. I looked over my shoulder, and there was Shirley...she smiled at Christine, who winked at her.

"We share everything!" she whispered in my ear.

Once again: Fuck!

The grinding from both sides was making me crazy...two beautiful bodies pressed against mine...I didn't even know what I had done to deserve that. Maybe it was the fact that I had always been so faithful...today, I was getting everything I had turned down over the years.

After about fifteen minutes of grinding and a hard-on which almost became painful, I decided I needed a break. I managed to get out from between those bodies, after telling Christine I'd get a drink. She had just smiled and told me to come back quick.

I did my best, as I squeezed between people, trying to get to the fridge. I got three cans of beer, and made my way back. When I looked at the dancefloor, I was greeted with a special sight.

There were Christine and Shirley, their skirts ridden up so far that their asses were half exposed. They were grinding their knees between the other one's legs, looking at each other as if they were about to fuck each other. People didn't seem to notice, since just about any girl dancing was behaving very similar...maybe nobody knew those chicks were sisters.

My hard-on had returned as I saw those two little sluts doing each other on the dancefloor, and my heart almost stopped beating when I saw that they had started to kiss. They were lip-locked and it seemed as if they would never stop. Now, some people were cheering, and after about two minutes of wild kissing, they stopped, and walked over to me.

"Here's the beer, pretty ones" I said.

"Thanks! Liked our show?" Christine said, as I handed her a can.

"Well...I never knew sisters do that" I said and handed Shirley her can. She smiled at me, her lip-gloss smeared all around her lips...what a slutty look.

"Hmm, then you've never met the right sisters, obviously. Shirley and I," Christine said, putting an arm around Shirley's hips," are very close. Very, very close!"

"I can see that!" I said. Christine pressed herself against me, and with her mouth very close to mine, she asked:

"Does that turn you on? Seeing me kiss my sister?"

"Hell yeah it does...you both are so beautiful and sexy...no man could wouldn't find that sexy!" I answered.

"Right answer! Let's go!" Christine said and grabbed my hand, pulling me and Shirley out of the apartment.

"I want us to party at our apartment...I want you two all for myself!" Christine said. Shirley smiled and I was mildly confused...an hour or so earlier I was an innocent party-goer, now I was on my way to quite probably the best night of my life. I was fucking ready!

Their apartment was just a few blocks down, and I was glad about that. My dick was killing me, it just wouldn't go down...walking actually hurt. But it was a pain if was definitely not complaining about. In fact, I loved that pain. I then told my penis that he could hurt anytime again if something like this would happen ever again.

Their living-room was basically just a TV and a lot of cushions on the floor...obviously they liked it comfy and spacious.

Christine headed straight for the fridge, getting out beer for us three. In the meantime, I asked Shirley how old she was (21). She also told me that she and Christine had moved in together when Shirley went to university.

Christine handed us our beer, and we sat down on the cushions. The sexual tension was immense, and seeing between the legs of each girl and noticing the were wearing white, transparent panties wasn't exactly doing anything to change that.

"So, two sisters kissing in public...that's quite naughty, I think!" I started the conversation.

Christine and Shirley giggled.

"What's so funny?"

"Well, if you think that's naughty, then you have not the shadow of a clue what naughty really means to us!" Shirley said, and put a hand on Christine's left leg. Christine smiled at her, and took her hand. She guided her sisters hand between her legs, putting it on her pussy. Shirley casually started rubbing there. Damn, this really was more than I had ever expected in my wildest dreams.

"See," Christine began to explain," Shirley and I have been close from a very early age. And with close I mean that we've eaten each other every chance we had. I think she was 15, and I was 17 when we first did that, and we've enjoyed it ever since. Moving in with each other was a great opportunity to go about it freely, without going through the trouble of hiding everything we did with each other."

I was pretty sure my mouth was open and I was drooling. Christine didn't seem to mind, neither did her sister.

"So," Christine went on, as Shirley's hand was exploring her pussy, after pulling aside her thing a little and playing with her sister's pussy right in front of me," we've had sex for a long time, and we've become accustomed to very naughty things. To us, mere fucking, dick in, dick out, is not enough...we go to the extremes!"

Christine had by then reached between her sister's legs with one hand, and between mine with the other. As she was talking, she was fingering her sister's bald pussy and opening my zipper. A definite multi-tasking talent.

"I think Shirley and I should show you, so you know what I am talking about. Why don't you sit back, take that beautiful dick into your hand and enjoy the show!" Christine said.

I just nodded and beamed at her. She bent forward and planted a big kiss on my mouth.

"Enjoy, and be sure to keep some of that hard dick for me later!" she whispered to me.

Christine then bent over to Shirley and started to kiss her like she had done before. Shirley responded like a sex-starved house wife, attacking her older sister's mouth with such a vigor, I thought she would eat her up. While kissing, the girls felt each other up, untying a strap there and opening a zipper there. When they broke their long, wet kiss, there clothes just fell off their bodies, leaving them in only the tiniest of thongs I had ever seen.

Their bodies were fucking great. They had both the same size of tits, very large, with large areolas and hard nipples the size of a thumb. Well, the tip of a thumb...well, you know what I mean. They were not skinny, their asses were round and probably a bit large, but in times of a Jennifer Lopez, that was the perfect look. Their tummies were not exactly flat, but a bit rounded...I loved that. I always liked girls with a bit of meat on them. I think everything else is just bland and boring.

That beautiful brunette and the not less beautiful blonde who happened to be sisters were now standing up. Shirley ran into another room, probably their bedroom, and appeared with an impressive array of dildos, vibrators and other gimmicks, and a very large bottle of some lubricant.

Fuck, those girls really were wild.

Shirley put the stuff down, while Christine got rid of her thong, having done the same with her own one just a second before. Both the girl's pussies were bald, totally bald. I loved that. My girlfriend always had quite a lot of hair, and wouldn't want to shave it or wax it or whatever. I was alright with that, it wasn't that important to me. But seeing two perfectly bald beavers was something to behold.

Shirley was now in front of Christine, with her legs spread wide, giving her total access and me a good view of her glistening pussy. She was obviously quite turned on already. Well, so was I. I was slowly stroking my cock, trying not to miss a single second of what was unfolding in front of me.

Christine knelt in front of Shirley and putting her hands on her knees, spread her legs even wider. Then, without so much as a warning or something, just plunged down on her little sister's pussy. Shirley moaned and bucked as Christine's mouth made contact with her pussy, and I saw that Christine was quickly licking the whole of Shirley's pussy, but always concentrating a bit more on her clit. Then, after some time, she placed a finger at Shirley's wet pussy, and pushed it inside. It went in to the hilt, and Christine, while still licking, started a hard finger fucking. She added another finger and pushed it into her sister so hard, Shirley was pushed back a little whenever Christine's fingers were all inside her pussy. Shirley's moans turned into little shrieks, and if I wouldn't have heard that story about many years of "being close" I'd have thought she didn't like it. But she did.

Christine then told her to turn around. Shirley turned, presenting her ass to Christine and me. Like I had said before, it was large, but not fat...just a big ass which looked fabulous. Shirley knelt, and pushing her ass up high, waited for another attack from her sister. And that attack did come.

Christine lowered her mouth to her sisters delectable ass and dove in. She pushed her face deep into her sisters ass, as she ate her pussy and asshole. It was unbelievable. I had only seen this in porn films, but I had never seen a porn film where a girl was eating another with so much delight. Christine was licking and probing Shirley's holes like a madwoman, which led to a powerful orgasm from Shirley. She bucked and moaned and squirted quite a lot of clear liquid right onto her sister's face. Christine just licked it all up, swallowing it and looking as if she had never had anything better.

"Fuck...Christine, that was great...as usual...go ahead...do it now!" Shirley said, panting into a cushion. I had no idea what she meant. Christine obviously had. She grabbed a dildo which was about ten inches long and about as thick as a coke-can. It was a monster. With the other hand, Christine grabbed the lubricant bottle and poured a generous amount onto the dildo. Then, she placed it at her sister's pussy and pushed it in hard. As the head of that monster disappeared in her sister's pussy, Shirley let out a scream and bit into a pillow. Christine just laughed and pushed harder, sinking that monster into her sister's pussy until about two thirds were in. Slowly she pulled it out again. Shirley pussy-lips were spread tightly around the big shaft as it left her pussy, and as Christine pushed the monster in again, it disappeared almost completely.

Fuck those two girls really were pros at that game. Shirley took that dildo as if it was a pencil-dick and Christine knew exactly how her sister wanted it.

"God....Chris...please...fuck me with it ....hard!" Shirley begged her older sister, who was obviously happy to comply. She rammed that monster into her sister's pussy, I thought she would sooner or later faint. Shirley's moans and yelps were getting louder and louder. Just when I thought she was going to cum, Christine yanked the dildo out of her sister's pussy.

"Time for the main course!" she said and winked at me. I looked in astonishment at her and her sister. Shirley was kneeling on the floor, her ass pushed high up in the air, sporting a wet and dripping pussy which was gaping like I had never seen it before.

"Well...time I show you what we have specialized in!" Christine said and I then realized she had put lube all over her hand and was smearing quite a lot on and into her sister's pussy. Shirley just moaned like a bitch in heat for Christine to give "it" to her. I was going to witness what she meant the very next second.

Christine had started inserting two fingers into her sister's pussy, pushing them in hard up to the hilt. When she pulled them out, she added another finger and rammed these three in too. She started moving them around inside her sister.

"God.....sis....please get it on!" Shirley begged her. Christine just laughed and moved those fingers around. Then she pulled them out, and in disbelief I saw how she added even a fourth finger to the trio. As she pushed them in, Shirley's pussy seemed to stretch more than ever before, but she moaned and let out a little yelp as Christine forcefully pushed those fingers in deeper.

Damn, that really was extreme. But it shouldn't be the most extreme that night.

After stretching her sister's pussy with those four fingers, Christine pulled out and pushed in again, only that time tucking her thumb in with those fingers. It was unbelievable. Shirley's 21 year old pussy caved in, as Christine's hand went in to the knuckles. Shirley let out a little scream.

"DAAAAMN......that's it!!! Push harder, baby, fuck me with your hand!" she moaned an begged. So she wanted her sister to fist her pussy. Never had I dreamt a girl would do that except in extreme porn-movies.

Christine pushed hard, and suddenly her whole hand went in....just like that it disappeared inside her sister's pussy, who instantly began thrashing on the floor.

"FUCK....I...LOVE THAT!" she screamed. Christine was laughing and quickly started pushing her hand in deeper. It was unbelievable as more and more of her arm disappeared inside her sister's body.

"Oh fuck....that's my cervix!" Shirley announced and panted into the pillow. She then turned her head and looked at that arm protruding from her pussy.

"Chris...that looks so fucking hot....I want it in deeper! Try to get a few inches more inside!" she said to her sister. Christine smiled and nodded. She used her other hand for leverage putting it on Shirley's ass and slowly pulled out her arm. When her hand was already hald way out again of Shirley's pussy, which was immensely stretched, she pushed in hard.

The impact was awesome. Shirley let out a scream and fell forward. Christine's arm was in almost to the elbow, and she pushed even harder, pushing her sister into the pillows. Shirley had gone mad, and was thrashing on the floor like a wild animal. That whole show had intrigued me so much, I had totally forgotten about my cock, which was rock hard.

Christine was now pumping her hand in and out of her sister's pussy, who screamed and moaned into the pillow, urging her sister on with an array of guttural sounds to do it harder.

I tell you, it was an unbelievable sight. Christine's one arm had disappeared up to her elbow inside her sister, and she pulled it out again and pushed it in hard over and over again, stretching her sister's pussy to the maximum.

12