Flasher

Story Info
Young man gets 'flashed' and more.
3.1k words
4.43
53.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ed0613
Ed0613
155 Followers

She was flashing me!

I didn't realize it at first. I just thought I was in a fortunate position, sitting at the table of the corner sidewalk cafe. There were not many other people there at this time in the afternoon so I had my choice of seats. She had something in front of her that looked like an ice tea or Coca-Cola and was reading a book. I had just gotten off work and was sitting two tables away and having coffee with an unobstructed view of her legs under her table. She absent-mindedly opened them slightly causing her miniskirt to ride up a bit. The light was perfect so there was no question at all that she wasn't wearing panties and I could see her clean shaven pussy, almost glistening in the afternoon sunshine. It was beautiful, or at least as beautiful as a pussy can be.

I thought she was completely oblivious to my stares until I had to adjust the swelling that such a stunning sight caused in my pants. I adjusted, and readjusted. On the 3rd adjustment, she looked first at my hand, then into my eyes and smiled. I think I was a little embarrassed until she opened her legs wider and grinned at me. There was almost an explosion in my trousers when she raised her head ever so slightly and licked her lips. She laughed out loud when I spilled the coffee in my lap.

I jumped up from the table and tried to sop up to mess with the very small napkin that came with the beverage. It was no use, the front of my khakis were saturated with coffee. Fortunately I had been staring at her for so long it was barely warm.

She came over to me with a larger napkin and said, "If I caused that I apologize. Here, let me help."

She knelt down in front of me and dabbed at the stain with her napkin. Needless to say, she couldn't help but feel the swelling that had caused this incident in the first place. "OOH, if I caused that too I guess I should apologize."

"It's not your fault, I was ogling you and enjoying the scenery."

"I know, I saw you and thought I would give you a thrill. I think I am just an exhibitionist because I love for men to look at me."

"Well, from what I saw, you are worth looking at."

During this verbal exchange, she had gotten to her feet but her hand was still on my crotch and I did nothing to remove it. She gave me a playful squeeze and said, "I'll tell you what, I live here, just upstairs over the cafe. Why do you come up to my apartment, we can throw your chinos in the washer and have you looking presentable and an hour or so. I am sure we can find some way to pass the time while we wait."

I started to protest a little, but I was afraid she might change her mind so I shut up and followed her up the little staircase alongside the cafe.

I was very surprised; the apartment was well decorated and occupied the entire second floor. It was very large, light and airy with windows on all four sides. "This used to be the café owners apartment until he built a house in the suburbs," She explained. "Come back into the kitchen, we have a washer and dryer there. Take off your pants and I'll get that stain out for you."

She attacked my belt and was undoing it when she said, "By the way, my name is Barbara. I live here with my roommate Joan. Don’t worry about her, she is away for the afternoon." She laughed a little when she said; "I guess I should know your name since you are going to get naked in my apartment."

I was busy trying to get my keys and wallet out of my pockets. "My name is Ed and I live in the apartment complex around the corner. I’m the morning desk clerk in the hotel down the street. I just got off work."

She dropped my trousers and had me step out of them. For some reason I felt quite foolish standing there in my shoes and socks, shirt and tie and my boxer shorts. Fortunately, my erection had subsided so it wasn't making a big bulge in my shorts but I still felt the need to cover myself with my hands. She didn't seem to notice as she put the discolored garment into the washing machine. "It will only take a few minutes to wash the stain out and then we will put it in the dryer. In the meantime, would you like another cup of coffee?"

"Not really, I was just killing time and then I saw you. The coffee was just so I could sit down across from you."

She came to me and put her arms around my neck, looked straight into my eyes and said, "Well, now what will we do while we wait for your pants to come out of the dryer?"

My hands around her back discovered she was not wearing a bra under the silken material of her blouse. She was grinding her hips into me, causing a reoccurrence of the swelling. She smiled, and very seductively said, “My, you are a big boy, aren’t you?”

“I haven’t had any complaints,” I said as I undid the fastener at the top of her blouse and ran the zipper down.

I kissed her and with my tongue answered her question as to what we could do while we waited. I did things to her mouth that I intended to do to her pussy and she knew it. When we broke, she was breathless. “Slip out of the rest of your things and come into the bedroom.”

By the time I got there, she was nude and with her back to me was turning down the bedcovers. She eased into the bed and said, “Now, come over here and lets do some more of that thing you were doing with your tongue.”

With most of my body on top of her and my erection poking her in her hip, I kissed her again. This time it was her mouth that told me what her pussy was going to do to my cock and it was me that broke the contact. “God, it was just like I was fucking your mouth with my tongue.”

She chuckled a little bit before she said, "Well, I'll tell you what, you can fuck my mouth with your cock if you'll fuck my pussy with your tongue."

That sounded like a good exchange to me so I slowly worked my way down to her neck and then her chest. When I got to her breasts, I marveled at the size and color of the areola and nipples. Although her breasts were probably only average in size, they were creamy white and perfectly shaped. The ring around the nipple took up half the area and the beautiful pink nipple itself stood up almost an inch. When my mouth closed around it she gasped and pulled my head so tight into her chest I had trouble breathing. I played there for some few minutes, rolling this delightful morsel around in my mouth, sucking and nibbling on it.

In the meantime, my right hand had not been idle. I slowly worked it down until I contacted the clean-shaven area that I had seen downstairs. There was no denying she was aroused. There was no resistance at all to my finger when I slowly slid it between the lips of her weeping pussy, but there was another gasp from her and she started pushing my head to follow the path my hand had taken.

She didn't have to push too hard but I did kiss my way down. By the time I got to my destination she was wiggling so much I had trouble keeping my finger in her. I teased her by kissing the inside of first one thigh and then the other, running my tongue from one side to the other, just brushing it against the lips of her pussy. When I finally withdrew my finger and inserted my tongue she was flopping around like a fish out of water.

I was pleasantly surprised to find that her clitoris was very prominent and swollen. It was at least a half-inch long and was standing up like a tiny little penis. I was able to capture it between my tongue and upper lip and she responded by clamping her thighs tightly around my head. "Oh my God, what are you doing to me? Oh, don't stop!" I didn't stop but I was able to alternate between sucking her little woman cock in my mouth and plunging my tongue in and out of her pussy. Finally, after a few minutes, I took her clitoris in my mouth and sucked on it like someone might give a man a blowjob.

I think she had an orgasm right there. Her entire body went rigid and she picked her ass up at least four or five inches off of the bed, still holding my head in the vice grip of her thighs. There was a low moaning wail coming from deep within her chest, her head was twisting back and forth and she was beating the mattress with her arms. Slowly, she wilted. My captured head was released, her ass sank back to the bed, her legs opened wide and she was mouthing some sort of unintelligible gibberish.

I tried to move her around but she was limp as a wet rag. I finally gave up and figured if I was going to get anything at all I would have to fuck her in the missionary position. When I slid up and stuck my cock in her pussy, she roused a little. "Oh my God, I never had anything that good. Where did you ever learn to do that? It feels so good to have your cock inside of me now but I don't think I can cum again. I must have had at least three or four orgasms. I want you to cum inside of me but not too soon."

Her pussy was tight and wet but the conversation was distracting. I closed my ears as well as my eyes and was pumping away, trying to call my own orgasm up from the depths of my loins. I could feel it coming, crawling out of my testicles, crouching, ready to spew itself into the depths of her cunt. I was so close that had almost had a heart attack when a cool hand grabbed my testicles from behind and a syrupy sweet southern voice said, "You all look like your havin a good time. Kin I get some of that?"


It was too late for me to stop. With one last mighty shove I emptied my entire load of cum into Barbara’s slippery snatch. Each movement brought a new spurt until I finally collapsed with my full weight on top of her.

"If’n you all want, I can come back later but I sure would like to do some of that with you."

Barbara looked over my shoulder and gasped, "Ed, this is my roommate, Joan. Joan, this is Ed. He is by far the best male pussy eater I never met, maybe even as good as you. I want you to try him in a little while but first, I still owe him a blowjob."

I still hadn't seen Joan, she was just a voice from somewhere in the room behind me. "Well, I ain’t sure I like that, being replaced by a man!" If she hadn't chuckled a little I would have thought she was angry. Her hand again found my testicles from behind and gave them a playful squeeze. "Well, at least it looks like he has a nice big cock, did he give you a good fuck?"

They were discussing me like I was a side of beef or the hired hand that had just plowed a field for them. "Oh yes, he fucked me for at least 10 or 15 minutes. I think the only reason he came when he did was because you grabbed his balls."

I rolled off of Barbara and tried to get a look at Joan but Barbara wasn't finished. "Look, even though he had a hell of a climax and shot a monster gob of cum into me his dick is still hard."

Then came the big surprise. Joan was black. Not really black but a beautiful golden color, almost like burnished copper. She was tall and slender with graceful hands, short, soft curly black hair and almond colored eyes. She sat on the bed closest to me, her hands caressing my slimy dick, still wet with Barbara's pussy juice. "You sure have a nice cock for a white boy. Most of you guys are kinda puny and don't know how to fuck. I think I let you try me and see if you are any good."

She stood up, kicked off her shoes, dropped her skirt and panties and pulled her blouse off over her head. It didn't take 15 seconds for her to become completely nude. I was enthralled by this bronze goddess. Barbara said, "Wait just a minute, I want him to eat your pussy first so you can see how good he is at that."

Joan smiled and rubbed her snatch. "I'm all for that. I don't know any men that are very good at eating pussy and I do like having it done to me. For some reason, not many black men do it either, but I don't care, Barbara is the best I know. You just lay back and let me sit on your face and I'll be the judge as to how good you are."

So, I lay back and she assumed the position, a knee either side of my head, hands on the headboard and smiling as she looked down into my eyes and slowly lowered her clean-shaven pussy onto my waiting mouth. I tried to do the same thing to her I had done to Barbara but her clitoris was not as pronounced. After minutes of searching with my tongue I was finally able to capture it between my lips. By this time, she was wiggling so hard I had trouble holding onto it. I finally gave up and stuck my tongue as deep into her pussy as I could.

I had to put my hands on her hips to make her stay in place. In order to hold on to her better, I formed a huge "O" with my lips and sucked everything near in and around her cunt into my mouth. Continuing this vacuum hold on her I was able to wiggle my tongue over every single piece and part of her pussy. I heard her moaning and looked up to see that she had her head bowed between her shoulders and her eyes were closed. My tongue continued its dance with the various pieces of her snatch as I found them.


I felt a weight on the bed and then the unmistakable feeling of a warm, wet vagina descending on my cock. I saw the hands snake around Joan torso from behind to cup her breasts. The unseen cunt now had complete control of my dick, slowly sliding up and down.

The delicacy of Joan’s delicious pussy was now a hindrance. I didn't want to experience anything other than the delightful thing that was occurring on my penis but I could tell Joan was teetering on the verge of a climax. I renewed my efforts, pushing the limits of my tongue into her.

Almost exactly as Barbara had done, I felt every muscle in her body tense and then go limp. She was still holding onto the headboard with both hands and with a couple of grunts, she started sliding back and forth on my face, making my nose fuck her as well as my mouth. Delicious liquid began to ooze out of her; so luscious that I almost forgot what was happening to me down below. I think she had at least two more orgasms before she finally gave up and fell off to one side.

I now had an unobstructed view of Barbara, her hands on my chest and sliding up and down on my cock. Each upward motion was accompanied by a soft "ooh" and on the down stroke, another soft "aah." Because of Joan's intervention, my first orgasm had been less than ideal but I was on the verge of making up for that now. Barbara’s motion was began to increase in tempo, almost in keeping with the climax I could feel building inside of me. I was now thrusting myself into her so hard that my ass was coming up off the bed.

Finally, it happened! I could feel the exotic delight of my semen squirting out of the end of my dick, spurt after spurt. I know they say it is better if you can cum with your partner but sometimes, when you are climaxing, there is just no one else in the world but you. Each gush of cum was heavenly. Each movement caused a new wave of ecstasy to course through my body.

The Kingdom of rapture soon claimed me, carrying me off on magic carpet of white breasts, each with a large pink areola and a proud, erect nipple. Like a royal carriage, it was pulled with a team of hard, wet cocks and the whole thing was driven by a beautiful, tall black princess with a whip in her hands.

When I awoke, it was dark outside and I was alone. My clean clothes were on a chair beside the bed and there were two separate notes pinned to them. One, with a plastic flower attached said, “Awarded to the best white pussy eater I ever met. I hope you cum back to see us again soon and let me show you how good I am. Licks, Joan”

The other, on a plain sheet of white paper simply said, “I O U, one blow job. Barbara. P.S. You can collect here tomorrow. Sorry but we had to go to work, Love.”

I’ll have to check my schedule and see if I can make it tomorrow. I probably can.

- 30 -

Copyright © 10-22-2002 by E. J. Sheeran. All rights reserved. This work, in part, or whole, is not to be distributed, reproduced, transmitted or posted, in any manner, without the express written permission of the author.

For comments on this story contact me.

Ed0613
Ed0613
155 Followers