Forbidden Attraction

Story Info
Mother and son's taboo desires finally take over.
8k words
4.37
376.3k
90
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul Yancy had been in love with the same woman since he was thirteen. She was a very beautiful mature female. The center of the youthful fantasies stood 5'9" with shoulder length curly raven hair, piercing blue eyes, and a full athletic body. A pair of firm hips, rounded tight ass and a very marvelous set of 40DD's completed the gorgeous picture.

The love struck teenager would take every opportunity to visually roam the curvy sexy body with lusting eyes. Whenever she bent over a sneak peek would be done down a low cut top. Often hot stares were given at a firm butt whenever it passed by.

Paul did this despite the fact that she was his mother! Sally Yancy was just about the prettiest woman the young boy had ever seen. He would often masturbate to the parent's image.

Sally also had a problem. There was this handsome young man she was in love with. He was an active athletic male who stood almost six-foot lad with blue eyes and dark brown curly hair. As puberty came and went, the sought after body had became even more muscular and firm.

That was her son Paul. He was the most handsome of man she knew. With each passing year the boy become more desirable.

At first she thought it was just a mother's pride. But soon forbidden thoughts and erotic scenarios begin to surface about the good-looking offspring developed. The parent soon knew the love for her son was the forbidden type.

The lusting mother often positioned to see the hunky body as it left the shower in just a towel. She would 'accidentally' walk in on the unsuspecting son in his room in different stages of dress. Often the hot parent played private teasing games with the sprouting teenager.

Sally would dress sexually to entertain the hormone-exploding lad. The well-developed mature woman would bend over showing off a very beautiful bosom. Or she would sit in short shirts allowing a full view of a dark, pantied covered crotch.

Either mother or son let the other know of the taboo lust. They would function as a family with the forbidding desires concealed well. It was a hidden lust that was never to be revealed. That all changed shortly after Paul's eighteenth birthday.

Late one night she had woken up to go to the bathroom. While passing Paul's room she noticed a light on. His voice could be heard. At first the naïve parent thought he was on the phone.

Sally felt it was inappropriate to be on the phone this late at night. She moved toward the door. Starting to push it wider, the pretty mother received a very hot sight.

Paul was naked on his bed masturbating. The young muscular body was covered with sweat. A beautiful eight-inch cock was being stroked feverishly.

The erotic vision inundated the voyaging mother. At first embarrassment surface but it was soon replaced with desire. The sight was beautiful!

The masturbating boy's body muscles rippled with the sensations of the act. He looked like an Adonis to the lusting parent. Her son was the hottest nude male she had ever seen!

A mature pussy waters at the sight. Guilt rises quickly. The desired filled mother properly decides to leave and not say anything.

"Oh mother," she hears his whispered voice say, "I want your body so much."

Her son was masturbating saying her name! That was a shock! Sally quickly turns back around.

That's when the peeking tom parent saw what Paul was using as a visual aid! It was a picture of her! It was one taken a few summers back where she was dressed in a bikini! He had it enlarged to an eight by ten for a better image.

"Oh yes, mother!" Paul moans in a hushed voice, "I wanna feel your tight pussy around my cock!"

Paul was going to climax at any moment. Sally knew it wasn't proper to watch. The lusting mother practically ran back to her room. She hoped her husband would like being awoken by a blowjob!

The cat was out of the bag, so to speak! Her boy was lusting in the same way she was! He wanted her body! It was such a turn on for the hot mother to know that erotic fact!

The next morning Paul strangely stayed aloof. He was quiet. Dress quickly and didn't bother with breakfast. The boy was out the door and off to school without the traditional good-bye kiss.

Sally was perplexed at his actions and her reaction! The entire day was spent going over the erotic scene in her head. Guilt accompanied every thought.

Paul was her son and she was married to his father. Nothing could ever occur between them! It was wrong for these feelings to so dominate! They must be fraught as much as possible.

When Paul came home from school, he quickly retired to his room. Sally thought bout going to talk with him but decided not. Morethanlikely, he was studying for college entrance exams.

An hour later Sally was in the front room watching TV when her son came in. Paul sat next to his sexy mom. There was a sheepish look on the young face.

"Mom," he slowly begins, "I need to tell you something an' I'm not too sure I should."

Placing a loving hand on the broad shoulder, she comforts, "Baby, you know you can talk to me about anything."

"It's dirty," Paul stumbles, "It's all wrong."

"Let me be the judge of that, baby," Sally insists in a soft tone, "Please tell me what is botherin' you, son."

"Last night, Mother----," he hesitatedly began, "Last night---, I---, well, I---," He looked at her with pleading eyes hurriedly saying, "I knew you were watchin' me jack off!"

"You knew I was peekin' in an'ya didn't stop!" Sally yaps sitting up. The soft hand didn't remove him the big shoulder.

"I knew you would hate me for doin' that!" the embarrassed son rues starting to stand up.

"I don't hate you, baby!" the surprised mother corrects preventing him from rising.

"You don't understand, mom," Paul confesses in a quivering voice, "I wanted you to see me cum!" He hastily adds, "I love you, mom an' I want to be with ya."

"I love you, baby," Sally misunderstood, "An' I want you to be with me always."

"No! No, you don't understand!" the frustrated son expounds in almost a yell, "I wanna fuck you! I want to take those gorgeous titties an' suck 'em dry! I want ya pussy!"

The totality caught off guard mother sat back in surprise. She was shocked at the words. The alarm feelings weren't because the fact that the unleashed passions expressed was taboo but the fact it was her identical feelings toward her handsome son!

"See?" he queries in an almost little boy voice, "Now doncha hate me!?"

A mature pussy instantaneously became wet. Large, dark nipples harden against the thin material of the blouse. Deep breathing of surprise was sounded.

"No, baby," Sally tries to ease, "I really don't hate you."

"Yes you do!" the very shamefaced Paul disagrees starting to stand up, "You are my mother an' I'm such'a sick bastard!"

"No, damnit!" the loving parent stands up shifting in front of the mortified lad, "I love you more than you even know!" she pushes him back down on the couch.

The low cut blouse drops open exposing the braless large twin breasts at close view. Paul's eyes automatically widen at the sight. The son froze at the sight.

"I too have forbidden desires!" Sally hurriedly admits, "I want ya to grab my titties an' begin suckling 'em like a you did as a baby! I wanna feel that beautiful cock deep inside me!"

"You do?" Paul mumbles surprised.

The admission of lust makes the young mother feel free. All these years of hiding the taboo desires were now in the past. She just told her son the wish to be fucked by him!

"I don't believe I just said that!" she amazes sitting back on the couch.

The pair set silently on the sofa. Both mentality digested what had been said. They were trying to figure what was to happen next.

"So what are we gonna do?" Paul inquires slowly.

"I think we should take this one step at a time," Sally answers, "This is just too much to make a decision on now."

"Are we freaks?" the still off balance son asks, "Are we evil?"

"Well, we are freaks," the concerned mother admits, then disagrees, "We're not evil."

"You know it just wouldn't be right to do anything," Paul says sadly, "You're married an' we're mother an' son."

"I never said you were stupid, baby," Sally agrees, "You're right. We can't act on these desires. It'd be all wrong."

Moving closer to his sexy mother, the lusting son states, "Knowin' what I know now, I don't think I could resist touchin' you."

"Knowin' what I know," the lusting parent agrees, "I don't think I would stop you from touchin' me."

The two again fell into silence contemplating the dilemma. They knew a decision must be made now. This could not go any further.

"This situation is even harder to handle considerin' how Dad treats you," Paul accuses, "He's a dick an' don't treat ya lik'a lady."

"He don't treat me all that bad, baby," Sally defends, "He gives me a good home, security and especially a wonderful son."

"Bullshit!" the loving son angrily dismisses, "He's got his dick up some other bitch's cunt all the time!" With rising passion, Paul adds, "He fucks anything that walks an' most aren't fit to kiss your feet!"

Sally stares at her handsome son with loving eyes. His feelings for her were so wonderful and pure. She wants to hold that young, athletic body now.

Paul looks at his mother's rising chest. She was such a sexy and hot woman. He wants to caress those beautiful mounds and be between those curvy legs.

"Nevertheless," Sally mandates, "We can't touch each other." She reminds using Paul's words, "I'm married an' you're my son. It would be incest plain an' simple."

"Yes, mother," the horny teenager regrettably admits, "you're quite right."

They agreed to stop lusting and stop the sexual games. It was decided to keep the relationship a normal mother son one. It wasn't going to be easy.

Paul tried to get over the unnatural lust for his mother by laying ever girl possible. This only led to mental comparisons of their bodies to his parent's. Also the involuntary fantasies of the girl being his mother would occur.

Sally tried to get her husband to be more sexually active. She offered to 'experiment' to keep their sex lives good. Even after a threesome with another woman, it wasn't working.

The problem was her husband just wasn't in love with her like he was. The wondering spouse kept having affairs. He wasn't trying to keep the marriage going.

Sally's frustration was at the boiling point. The craving for her offspring was becoming uncontrollable. She knew something had to give.

After Paul graduated from high school, she recommended for him to accept an athletic scholarship to a distant school. At first the loving son didn't want to go. But Sally was very persuasive.

The next two years were a sexual hell for the sexy raven-haired vixen. Her marriage was going deeper into hell. Her 'love life' was almost non-existence. Her happiness was at a low.

Only Paul's home visits doing the holidays and breaks were the happy times. They would go out together to dinner and other such activities. From his actions, Sally was sure he had gotten over her. He had moved on. The horny parent wished she had gotten over the sexy son.

Paul was continuing his sexual odyssey in college. As a handsome jock, the boy was getting laid as much as possible. But there was no real satisfaction. Each conquest was no more that a sexual surrogate for the hot parent.

The visits home were exciting. He and his mother went out to dinner and on dates together. Yet from her actions, he knew she had moved pass her lust for him.

Shortly before Paul's twentieth birthday he had received a call from Sally. His parents were breaking up. She had filed for divorce. The heartbroken mother asked if he could come home to help with the transition. He quickly agreed.

Sally was happy to have her son back home. He was the only one who could help her get over his father. The loyal offspring quickly assisted in the packing and transfer of her husband's personal items.

She began to notice Paul as a man again. His body had improved with the two plus years of college athletics. He was as handsome as ever. God! He was such a sexy man now!

Paul was not unaffected by his mother. Her large breasts and trim hips presented a marvelously sexy body. She was still as hot as ever.

The one thing that was becoming more of a factor was they were both legally adults. She was no longer married to his father.

The young man's eyes started ogling the older mature body again. He suspected that his mother might be feeling the same. She was wearing the slutty outfits from a few years back. Paul was sure Sally was encouraging the lusty thoughts.

One hot afternoon the passions erupted. They were doing some house cleaning. Both were dressed in skimpy outfits while carrying out the chore on the warm day.

Sally was in a set of Daisy Duke shorts and a tight white blouse. The flimsy material of the shirt hid very little of the large luscious mounds. The dark nipples pushed outward. The short pants rode high pressing deep into the pussy and ass crevasses.

Paul was in a tight pair of sport shorts and a tank top. The material of both shorts and top embrace the young athletic body. Every detail of the muscular physique showed perfectly.

The hot young man could no longer hide the lusting long looks at his parent. Sally was just too nice. He was openly watching his mother's body with hungry eyes.

"I like the way you're lookin' at me, baby." Sally suddenly says, "It makes the old feelings come back."

"Really?" Paul chirps happily, "The old feelings are still there?"

"God forgive me, baby," Sally reveals stroking his arm, "They've never left."

"You really mean that!?" hot son excitedly asks feeling a cock stir.

"You an' I have a special bond," she tells wrapping arms around him, "Nothing can ever change that." Pulling closer she adds, "An' we'll always have that no matter what." With a kiss on the cheek, she hotly says, "I can divorce your father, but I can't divorce my son. So our love is forever."

Paul slid excited hands over his mother's back and to the bottom of the short, tight shirt. They moved underneath slowly feeling the soft taboo skin. A young cock was getting even harder while touching his mother's smooth flesh.

Sally ran her hand down to the trim lower back. He was pressed tighter against a mature warm body. A bulge was felt in his crotch.

"It's ok, Paul," she breaths into his ear "I know you're hard an' I don't mind."

All the uneasiness melted away with his mother's reassuring words. It was a relief to know the old confessed love was still there. They pressed closer. His cock rubbed inside the nylon sports trunks onto her lower stomach. The warmth of a turned on pussy could be felt back.

"Your skin is so soft, Mom," Paul says still rubbing hands across the slender back.

"An' your rod is so hard," Sally teases giving a wink.

The lusting duo stayed like that for several minutes. Holding and caressing one another until Paul pulled back

"Mom," he reminds weakly, "Ya know we are goin' where we promised not to go."

Sally released the grip. Mature hands slid hands down over the muscular arms. The sexy mother shyly smiled at her handsome son.

"I know." She agrees unenthusiastically, "But things have changed."

"You mean because we're both now consenting adults," Paul says holding her hands "an' you're no longer a married woman."

"That's right, baby," Sally quickly agrees, "It seems our situation has changed but our love has not."

"I love you, Mom," he confesses giving a peck on the lips.

"I love you too, my son," she responds returning the kiss.

It then became a deep French type. Their tongue twisted and turned together. It was the first passionate embrace the two had ever engaged in.

"So, what now?" the breathless son honestly asks breaking the kiss.

"Everything is out on the table." The turned on mother suggests, "Perhaps it's time to move to the next level."

"I believe so," Paul hastily agrees.

"It's not like we can pretend they don't exist." She reminds, "We love each other in a way mother and son should never feel an' I don't believe either of us thinks it's wrong."

"I sure don't, mom," Paul states with a smile.

"I know you wanna fuck me, baby," she hotly states dragging a fingernail down a corded arm, "An' I want to fuck you."

"That's a fact," Paul hurriedly agrees. Hearing her used the word "Fuck" made the lusting son hotter.

"Well, this can be our little secret," Sally says now running hands across a broad chest, "What happens between us, stays with us."

Paul realized his mother was about to break society's rules. She was going to give herself to him. The woman he loved as far back as remembered was going to be his this day.

"How can this be bad when it feels so to feel this way?" the sexy mother coos.

Sally was ready. She loved Paul as a man since puberty. It didn't matter he was her son but this unnatural love was always there. Even with him gone over the last couple years, the love only grew. She would allow her son to take her as a lover this day. It had been put off far too long.

"Mother," Paul hotly says staring down at the taboo chest, "You have the most beautiful breasts I've ever seen."

"They are nice," Sally brags, watching her son blatantly stare at the big mounds, "They make all men even some woman, horny. I know people like to look at these puppies."

"Well," her son lustfully states, "I always have."

"An' from now on," she passionately promises cupping the large orbs, "You won't have to just look at 'em."

"I do like that!" Paul states staring at his mother's nipples poking out through the thin material.

"They," the lusting parent automatically adds, "an' everything else is now yours to do what you wish."

"Omigod, mother," Paul suddenly realizes, "You---, you just, offered up your body!"

"Yes I did, baby," Sally hotly encourages, "An' now I think you should take me up on my offer."

"Mom," the completely turned on son admits, "I'm so horny, I might cum in my pants before I cum in you."

"That's OK, dear," she assures smiling, "I believe I can help you cum more than once." She then submits, "Let me help you pull that shirt off."

Paul automatically lifted his arms. Sally tugged the shirt off over his head. It was dropped it on the floor.

"Let's go up to my bedroom an' make ourselves more comfortable," Sally urges.

The lusting mother shucked off the tight blouse. She enjoyed knowing her son watched the 40DD's gain their freedom. It made a mature pussy wetter.

Then she turns and walks upstairs. A firm ass wiggles leading the way. Arriving in her room, Sally slides the Daisy Dukes down. It reveals that she hadn't bothered with panties this day.

Paul, for the first time was openly seeing his sexy mother completely naked. The parent's body was just as hot as ever. A stiff cock begins to leak pre-semen.

"Doncha think you should get out of your shorts?" Sally suggests.

The young man's eyes were locked on the mature twat. The covering of dark curls made it look so tasty. It was the most beautiful cunny the lad had ever seen.

A part of shorts and underpants comes off in off in one sudden tug. A hard cock springs free. Sally's eyes widen, admiring the size of the forbidden tool.

"Do'ya like what you see, dear?" Sally whispers, pulling him down onto the bed. "My god you have developed into such'a big stud," the turned on mother whispers moving next to him.

"An' you've remained such a hottie, mom," Paul whispers back.

The taboo couple lock into another deep passionate kiss. Their nude bodies rubbed against each other for the first time. Hands, with wild abandoning, explore the new forbidden territory.

"Paul," breaking the kiss, Sally pants, "I've wanted to be in this position with you for such'a long time." A long finger ran the seam of the taboo rod, "I can't believe it has actually happenin'."