Forced Bi

Story Info
My favorite sub is used by two men. Then I join in.
1.9k words
4.22
91.1k
63
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My sessions with Peter were had grown more intense. He had been the subject of an anal gang bang and been pissed on. He'd had clothespins flogged from his ball sac. He had even requested to be waterboarded, but I didn't know how to do that safely. There was one more taboo, though, and I wanted him to try it.

I wanted to see him get fucked by a guy.

We had talked extensively about our sex lives, and I knew he'd never tried this. He wasn't hung up about gay sex — I'd seen him greet gay friends with a kiss on the cheek — it just didn't turn him on. I even though about asking him if I could a guy fuck him, but I didn't. I thought he'd say yes. And I thought he'd have a better time if I could introduce an element of non-consent. And it would be hotter for me as well.

That said, what I was going to do was more than a bit cruel. So I decided I would make it up to him with something I knew he wanted very much — my pussy. For the first time since college, I'd fuck a guy.

And that is how I found myself once again at Rebecca's Hidden Chamber with Peter. I had blindfolded him and cuffed his wrists to the suspension bar handing from the ceiling. My strap-on was deep in his ass, and he was enjoying the last wisps of an anal orgasm. I pulled out and let him hang there — he was too far gone to stand up.

I got my phone and sent a short text. Half a minute later, there was a knock at the door.

"Are you ready for your surprise?" I asked Peter.

The last time I had a surprise for him was the anal gang bang, so I knew he'd be psyched.

"Yes, please, Mistress Kathi."

I opened door, and Rico and Michael walked in. They were friends of mine, and had been dating for a while. When I approached them with the idea of fucking a straight dude, they nearly jumped out of their skins with excitement. I had arranged for them to come to the dungeon and hang out in a spare room. I told them when to be ready, and that they'd better be hard and wrapped.

Michael walked up behind Peter quietly.

"Are you ready for some ass-fucking, Peter?" I asked.

"Fuck yeah," he said. "You know I love it. Fuck my ass!"

Michael spread some lube on his cock, and spread Peter's cheeks. I snuck around for a better view. I saw Michael push the head of his cock into Peter's anus, and I saw Peter slide his ass down the shaft.

He moaned with satisfaction.

Michael found his rhythm, and started pounding Peter's ass in earnest. Peter was loving it, oblivious to the fact he had a real cock inside him. His face was contorted in pleasure, moaning loudly. I watched him quiver his way through another anal orgasm.

I motioned for Michael to move and Rico took his place.

"Ready for cock #2?" I asked.

"Give me that cock!" he said.

Little did he know.

Rico slid into Peter's ass and started fucking him.

I brought Michael in front of Peter and he removed his condom. Then I adjusted the suspension bar to lower Peter's face down towards Michael's cock.

"You ready for a cock in your mouth?"

"Yes, yes, yes," he moaned. "Give me cock!"

He opened his mouth, waiting for a cock to enter it. And then I removed the blindfold.

His face registered shock, seeing Michael standing nude and hard in front of him. Then he looked over his shoulder to find Rico plugging away at him. He dropped his head in shock and shame, then raised it to look at me.

He was confused. He was having his first gay experience, and he was enjoying it. At least the ass-fucking.

"Didn't I tell you how much I like gay porn?" I said. "Watching two guys go at it together. I think it's so hot."

"Sometimes I'd fantasize that you were one of the guys I was watching," I continued. "And I would jerk off so hard. I wanted to see it — I wanted to see you get fucked by a man."

I walked over to Peter and stroked his head.

"Now I'd like to watch you suck cock. Will you do that for me?"

He looked up at me, and then slowly opened his mouth. He didn't want to do this, but he'd do it for me.

Michael stepped forward and placed his cock in Peter's mouth. Peter closed his eyes and started sucking.

"Open your eyes, Peter. Look at the man who's going to face-fuck you."

He obeyed, and Michael pushed further into Peter's mouth. I heard Peter gag, then saw him drop his jaw to allow entry to his throat.

Peter was getting fucked up the ass and deep-throating at the same time. This was awesome.

I took off my strap-on and got a vibrator. I got on the bed and started masturbating, taking in my own personal sex show. Peter looked over at me, and I think he realized he was the center of attention (again). He started sucking and fucking harder.

"Peter, look at me now," I said. "Know I'm cumming to the sight of you being fucked by men."

I mashed the Hitachi into my clit, and an orgasm exploded in my brain.

"OK, guys, hold on. Let's move onto to Peter's treat."

The guys pulled out, and I uncuffed Peter. He straightened up and I kissed him. It was weird to taste another man's cock on his lips. I maneuvered him onto the bed. I put his ass near the edge, so Michael could fuck him some more. Rico took off his rubber and positioned himself by Peter's head. I climbed on top of Peter, straddling him with my knees.

"Peter, I know you want to fuck me, and I'm going to let you. But I want your forced bi experience to continue. Is that OK?"

"Oh, God, yes."

Michael put his cock back in Peter's ass, and Rico slapped Peter's face with his cock. I grabbed Peter's cock, rubbed it against my pussy, then slid it into me. It was like he was getting DP-ed.

Peter opened his mouth and sucked Rico's cock. I laid down on top of Peter and licked at Rico's cock. Then Peter and I took turns, Rico's cock sliding in and out of our mouths. I bounced up and down on Peter's cock, enjoying the sensation of a live cock in my pussy.

I fucked Peter harder. And I felt his hips come up meet mine, stroke for stroke. I knew he'd wanted to fuck me since we met, but he thought he'd never have a chance. So it was a little like a dream come true for him. All he had to do was get fucked by men.

And eat some cum.

Rico was grunting. He pulled out of Peter's mouth and started jerking his cock. Peter opened his mouth, because he knew what he was here for. Rico exploded in his mouth, with a couple of drops of his semen landing on Peter's cheek. I sucked them up and spat them into Peter's mouth.

"Don't swallow," I said, "don't dare fucking swallow."

He kept the cum in his mouth as I continued to fuck him. I felt Michael's hands on my hips as he plowed into Peter's ass. Peter's eyes closed and I felt his hips buck. Another anal orgasm.

Michael pulled out. He was ready to cum, too. He ripped off his condom and placed himself by Peter's head. Peter opened his mouth, and I saw Rico's cum again. Michael jerked his cock, and Peter's mouth filled with even more cum.

I put my hands on Peter's chest to get leverage on his dick. I squeezed it as hard as I could, feeling it fill my pussy. I looked down and saw all that cum in Peter's mouth.

I came.

But Peter was still going. I squeezed his cock some more.

"Cum for me, Peter," I said, " and when you cum, cum inside me."

A few more strokes, and Peter's hips lifted me off the bed. He'd cum.

Quickly, I scampered up and put my pussy above Peter's mouth. I spread my pussy lips, and pushed his cum down into his mouth.

"Three loads, Peter. That's how much cum you've had today," I said. "And you look so fucking hot with that cum sitting in your mouth. Now swallow it for me."

And the cum was gone.

________________________________________

Rico and Michael headed off to the bathroom. I was alone with Peter.

"How was it?" I asked.

"Good," he said. "Weird. Different."

"Would you do it again?"

"I'd do it for you," he said. "That was the hottest part — knowing you were watching me get fucked. And getting turned on. I wanted to give you a good show."

"What was it like to have a real cock up your ass?" I asked.

"Pretty much the same. Maybe not quite as hard. But I was already high from on orgasm, so I wasn't really focusing on it. But the guys had good rhythm —"

"Michael and Rico. They're friends of mine."

"They're good."

"As good as me?"

"Nobody's as good as you," he said.

I smiled.

"What about sucking cock?" I asked.

"Definitely different. Different feel, different taste."

"You really do look good with a cock in your mouth."

"The same could be said about you," he said.

I'd blown Peter a couple of times. That kind of behavior was forbidden at the Hidden Chamber, but sometimes a girl gets carried away. Or a guy.

"So ... are you gay now? Or bi?" I asked.

"What are you? Ready to go from dyke to bi?"

"You've only fucked me once, buster."

"Yeah, but it's going to happen again. 'Cause you liked it."

"We'll see," I said. "But yes, I liked fucking you. And you made me orgasm. So thank you."

"Thank you, Mistress Kathi."

________________________________________

Sadly, this will be the last I write of my times at Rebecca's Hidden Chamber. The next day, the dungeon was raided by the New York City police, and several of my friends were arrested on prostitution charges. The problem, it turned out, was that fucking a guy up the ass with a strap-on was considered prostitution, something I'd never heard of before.

The real reason, though, was real estate. Rebecca's was in what used to be a thoroughly unattractive portion of Manhattan (5th and 30th). But the real estate boom had changed the neighborhood, and we had started getting complaints from the new arrivals. It was only a matter of time before the moneyed interests shut down something that, while unsavory to some, provided a lot of pleasure to many.

My days as a pro-domme were dwindling. I would see Peter again, many times, and two or three other clients as well. Times change, and maybe I was, too. But I don't regret a thing about my time at Rebecca's. I had some great sex, made some good friends and got paid well. And I made a lot of men, and the odd woman or two, cum.