Forced Gang Bang

Story Info
He's banged by six men.
1.9k words
3.78
363k
64
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the day of my 21st birthday, it was close to 5:30 I was just getting off of work. I had my mind on what I was going to do to celebrate my birthday. I called my girlfriend to let her know I was on my way home and I would see her later. I drove home to shower and shave before my night out with the dream of my life. All I could think about was making love to my girl friend at last. I met her when I was only 17 she was 18. She had decided we would not make love until I turned 21. She thought I would enjoy it better being more mature; plus she told me you only turn 21 once in your life. All my thoughts were on how pretty she is with her dark skin and tight little ass. I had been thinking that waiting for so long to make love to her was very, very hard. I was so horny thinking about our night together I could not contain myself. While in the shower I started masturbating as I thought about how my dick would feel sliding in and out of her wet hot pussy.

I had finished my shower and was getting ready to leave to meet my girlfriend when the door bell rang. When I answered the door it was an old friend I met while I was in grade school. He said he was taking me out to celebrate my birthday. I told him I could not because I was going to meet up with my girlfriend. He told me to call her and tell her I would be a little late. He said we would go out for just a couple of drinks and celebrate a few old memories. I called my girlfriend to let her know what I was going to do. At first she was upset but understood the situation. My friend and I got into my car and drove off.

We drove to this house out in the country. It was an old house a little bit off the road. As I drove up to the house I knew there was nobody at home because the house was completely dark. John tells me he has the key and he had to check on something for the people that lived there, so we decided to go in. John says it was the house of a good friend and he took care of it while they were away. After entering the house John tells me to help myself to a drink. He said it would only take a minute and we would be on our way. We had only been there for a minute or two when several other guys showed up. John introduced me to them and said this is the one. The next thing I know the 5 men grabbed me. I struggled but I could not get away. I ask John what in the hell was going on. He told me his birthday gift to me was a gang bang. I told him we were friends and he could not let this happen. He laughed and said it was all his idea. The more I fought the more they liked what they were doing.

John got out his movie camera to film what they were about to do to me. All I could think about was how Tammy was going to feel about me if she found out what was about to happen. Then I thought how was I going to get out of this without getting hurt. That’s when they started ripping my clothes off my body. I cried out don’t do this, please don’t do this. They took me into another room without windows and locked the door. In the middle of the room was a bed that they threw me onto. They all began to remove their clothes to reveal to me their massive dicks. There was no way out and I was frightened beyond belief. When they grabbed me again John said that I was going to suck each and ever dick. He went on to tell me if I didn’t they would beat me until I did. They forced me to my knees as John took his turn. Two of the men were holding onto me as John forced his huge shaft into my mouth forcing it deep into my throat. It was hard to hold his dick in my mouth because of it’s length. That’s when John slapped me and told me to get on with it. I began to suck his dick hard and fast. That’s the way to do it you little bitch eat my meat he yelled laughing. He took a hold of my head and forced my head down on his dick until I was choking on it. They made me suck all 6 dicks one after the other while making me swallow every single drop of cum.

After the dick sucking they took turns licking my ass hole and sticking their fingers deep into me rectum sometimes two at a time probing them inside of my ass repeatedly. This one guy wanted me to shoot my cum in his mouth, so he began to suck my dick. I’m not gay but I was really enjoying having my dick sucked. I could feel my throbbing dick deep inside his throat. With all that was going on I shoot my load very fast and very hard. When I did he swallowed my dick like he was never going to let it go. When John saw me smiling he took further action. He had the guys position me so David could still suck my dick while one of the others fucked me in the ass. That’s when the guy with the biggest dick got behind me rubbing his dick head against my rectum. He slowly enters my ass with his throbbing head and forced his shaft deep inside of me. He was warm and hard and I began to scream from the pain. It hurt so bad I thought he was ripping my ass apart. I was screaming so loud the rest of them were jerking off watching and listening to my pain. That’s when John slapped me to shut me up and take the pain. It hurt so bad I began to cry but they would not let me scream. They begin to laugh and tell me to take it like the bitch I am.

One after the other they mounted me and fucked me over and over drinking and beting on who could fuck me the hardest. They were taking their long massive cocks and pounding my ass hole like a hammer pounding an anvil. They had shot so much cum in my ass it was dripping out as fast as they could fuck me. By this time they had bound my hands with a rope and hoisted them above my head on a hook in the ceiling. I was breathing very heavy from all the activity they had inflicted upon my body. I was standing there with cum and blood dripping down the inside of my legs. They said they were going to start all over again until I got it right. They fucked me over and over throughout the night. Making me suck their dicks repeatedly after fucking me in the ass so I could taste my own ass along with their cum.

Morning came and they at last untied me. I fell to the floor completely worn out from the fucking I endured that night. They all got ready to leave as they left me laying in the middle of the room. As they walked out the door laughing they wished me a happy birthday. My clothes were torn up so I covered myself the best I could and drove home. I got home and went upstairs to take a shower. Tammy come by, and boy was she mad I stood her up. I had to tell her what had happened throughout the night; but she didn’t believe me until I showed her the rope burns around my wrists. It excited her and aroused her to think I was gang banged by 6 men. It made her so hot and horny she wanted me to fuck her right there and then. I could see her nipples getting hard through her blouse. She removed her clothes rubbing her pussy as she went along. She took the towel from my waist to reveal my hard throbbing shaft; hard from waiting to fuck her hot steaming pussy. I was still in some pain from the fucking I took but I wanted to fuck her more then anything right then, and nothing was going to stop me now.

I began to suck her nipples taking as much of her breasts in my mouth as I could. While sucking her nipples I began to finger fuck her hot wet pussy. Her pussy was hot like it was on fire. Her pussy was wet with her cum running down my fingers as I rubbed her clit. She got on her back on the floor and told me to eat her pussy. I began to plunge my tongue deep inside of her pussy. Licking her all the way down to her ass hole sucking on her rectum then back up to her clit. Licking up her cum like it was my breakfast. After eating her pussy to 3 or 4 climaxes; I climbed between her legs and inserted my dick into her hot wet cunt. Plunging my dick as deep as I could into her hot steaming pussy. She moaned in ecstasy with every stroke of my dick. After about a half hour she tells me to fuck her in the ass. I pulled me dick from her pussy dripping with her cum as well as mine. She gets up on her hands and knees to take her fucking. As my dick penetrates her ass she screams with delight. Fuck me baby, fuck me hard she pleaded. Cum in my ass baby fuck me harder, and harder she screamed. I had my dick as far into her ass as it would go and she still begged for more. I shot my load deep in her ass. As my cum penetrated her ass she sighed with relief as if it were the greatest thing she ever felt. At that very moment is when she pulled me out and began to suck the rest of my cum out of me. She suck my dick and we fucked until my dick went limp. After we had finished we laid bare on the floor of my bed room entwined in each others arms

I know I would never forget what happened on the night of my 21st birthday. Tammy made up for it with the way she acted after learning what had happened. We would make love many time throughout the years; and every time we did she would have me tell her about the night of my birthday. It always excited her to hear how I was gang banged by 6 men. I never told another person out side of Tammy. I told myself It would remain our secret until the day I died. I never saw John or any of the other guys again.