Forced to be a Slut Ch. 02

Story Info
Kimmy's humiliation continues.
1.7k words
4.37
232.4k
39

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 06/01/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Due to a large number of requests, here is another part of the story. I hope you enjoy.

*

I had waited until my husband had left Monday for his two week business trip. I got dressed in a short one piece mini sundress and high heals. I put my make up on thicker then normal for me and, as instructed, no panties or bra. As I drove towards the city, as always, I prayed that no one would notice me in any way. After all, it would not do well for a church going wife and mother to be seen this way in this town.

The drive to the city takes about one hour and it always gives me time to reflect. I thought about the months that had passed since Miss Jessica had taken over my body and soul. I thought about that last trip to the city where I was taken by a black man in the back of his van while Miss Jessica watched. To make matters worse, it was in a crowded mall parking lot. The whole time I feared that someone would notice and report us to security or worse, the police. Yet, there I was, taking the first black cock I had ever had and being made to say how much I liked being fucked by him. As I thought about it on this drive, I noticed a wetness starting between my legs. Damn it, part of me did like getting fucked by him. His cock was far larger then anything I had ever seen. At least four inches larger then my husbands average six inch cock. The humiliation was so intense, I cried through most of the fucking, even as I had multiple orgasms.

I arrived at the address given to me. I was surprised that it was a shoddy looking building with almost no windows. It almost looked like a warehouse. I noticed the van in the drive as being the same one I was fucked in. There were a few other cars there as well. I noticed that my pussy seemed wetter knowing that black man was here. I went to the door.

A woman answered the door. Well, woman is a strong term for someone that was lucky if she was even 18 yet. I noticed that she had a serious demeanor about her and simply told me to come in. I followed her to a room that was as large as a small warehouse would be. Light shone from the few high placed windows. I saw Miss Jessica talking to the owner of the van and, oh God, four other black men. Again, perhaps men was to strong a term as they looked as young as the girl. Only she looked like she was a rich little white girl and they looked like they came from the other side of the tracks.

All of them stopped to look at me. The girl pushed one hand up under my skirt for a moment and roughly massaged my pussy while her other hand fondled both my breasts. I felt the humiliation return as I knew she felt wetness. The five black guys looked and me with hunger which added to my shame and wetness. A signal from Miss Jessica and the girl stopped, but not before shoving one finger into my wetness. She smirked at me and joined the others.

"She has no underclothes on Miss, as you ordered." The girl said.

"Man, I cannot believe we are gonna get us some white pussy." One of the black guys said. The humiliation that this kid was talking about me like that increased my shame.

Miss Jessica motioned me to the center of the room. There was a single mattress on the dirty floor and it was covered with plastic.

"Here is how this works slut." She began.

"Each one of these men owns a cell phone and each one has five black friends they can call to join us here."

My heart raced at that thought, twenty five men? What did that call that, a gang bang?

"So, you do absolutely everything they tell you or they start calling and you will not be home for dinner. I am sure that your daughter would be full of questions if you came home in the middle of the night." She added.

Oh God, every time she mentioned my daughter, my shame tripled. She knew that and enjoyed tormenting me with it. My wetness tripled too as I thought of my daughter seeing me act like a total slut for these black strangers. I cannot explain it, but several of my fantasies since this all began was that my daughter was somehow part of it. Her own 18th birthday was but weeks away.

"Do you understand slut?" Miss Jessica asked.

"Yes Miss Jessica." I answered.

I noticed that the other girl was setting up a video camera. I got weak in the knees knowing that this was about to be video taped and thus, giving Miss Jessica even more to blackmail me with. Even as I asked God to forgive me, another part of me was glad that she would have it, as clearly I deserved to be treated this way. In fact, maybe this was God's punishment for me becoming aroused the first time I saw Jessica masturbating.

This thought was interrupted by hands pulling my sundress off. Four of the guys were naked and had come over to me. I was shocked to see that even though they were all teen-aged, even their cocks were larger then my husbands.

I was roughly shoved to my knees on the mattress and fed the first cock. As I took it in my mouth, I noticed that the girl was stroking the owner of the van to hardness while they watched with Miss Jessica. I took two more cocks, one in each hand and the fourth guy got behind me and started to roughly finger my pussy. My mouth went from cock to cock as I noticed that they were all between seven and maybe nine inches in length. Two of the guys let me do the work, but the one in front enjoyed raping my mouth. He called me names like fucking white slut and cum whore while he shoved his cock all the way into my throat. I gagged often and saliva drooled out of my mouth and onto my breasts. The guy behind me laughed and slapped my ass hard as he tweaked my clit. One of the other guys then slid under me as I was made to sit on his cock. Shamefully, my first orgasm hit. As it subsided, the guy behind me put his cock to my asshole. Oh God no! I thought I would die as his cock entered my ass. I did not have much time to think about it as the guy began raping my mouth again.

The three of them kept a rhythm as I stroked the forth and the usual happened. I started crying. Tears streamed down my face as my second orgasm shot through my body.

I lost count of my orgasms even before the two in my ass and pussy filled me with cum. The guy fucking my face filled my mouth with so much cum I could not swallow all of it. The forth guy shot his load all over my face. I just laid there, cum in my stomach, mouth, ass and pussy, cum all over my face, and cried. It was then that I noticed the owner of the van had been fucking the girl and was cumming inside her. As soon as he was done, she came over to me. She told me to roll onto my back. I knew better then to disobey as they still had the cell phone option. She lowered her pussy onto my face and told me to eat the cum from it. More tears as I did this and then she shoved a large vibrating dildo into my pussy. She relentlessly fucked my pussy with the dildo as she smeared my tongue and face with her pussy. As an orgasm hit me, she increased the pace of the fucking. I thought I would pass out as I went from one orgasm to another. She did not let up and continued the assault for more then 15 minutes. I was nearing yet another orgasm when she abruptly stopped. I had longed for it to stop but now that it had, the frustration was overwhelming.

Miss Jessica was standing behind the video recorder and I was now alone on the mattress.

"You will now masturbate while to tell us how you feel Kimmy." She said.

My hand shot to my pussy and I noticed at once that I was slick with the cum of a stranger. I also noticed that I was extremely sore. I explained this to Miss Jessica, or more accurately, to the camera. I was rough with my clit, somehow feeling the need to punish myself for liking these sins. She told me to continue.

"I... I feel like a slut. Because I... I... enjoyed being taken by those guys."

"And what else have you been thinking about Kimmy?" She asked.

I did not even think to stop myself, maybe I did not want to.

"I am fantasizing that my daughter is watching this right now!"

With that, I orgasmed.

Miss Jessica simply said,

"Interesting."

They left me there that way. I noticed that the dildo was also left there. I grabbed it and turned it on. The next hour was spent alone, raping myself to countless orgasms. Fantasizing that the guys had called their friends and that my daughter was there watching. The shame and humiliation had never been more intense, nor had my arousal.

When I got home, there was a message from my daughter on the answering machine that a friend had called and she was staying the night so they could study for a test tomorrow. As you can imagine, I punished myself with sexual torture the rest of the night.

What had I done?