Foreign Exchange Slut

Story Info
Marisol submits to Mistress Lisa & her sub hubby.
6.1k words
4.47
38.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KinkyJohn
KinkyJohn
52 Followers

KitazKitten has thought up the story idea and we written it together and I edited it. When it came time to post it, she wanted me to do it. Enjoy!!!

---------------------------------------

Lisa was downstairs, humming to herself as she put the finishing touches on the enchilada. Having Marisol around had been interesting and exciting in a naughty way. Marisol may claim to be innocent but the way she dressed was anything but. Lisa had also caught her husband Jim giving the foreign exchange student several glances of interest and lust. And today she was eighteen years old, legal age. And they had a Birthday surprise in store for her.

Their marriage was one of mutual play and swapping. They often hunted for a person together and both got satisfied. She was bisexual and proud of it and thankful that her husband loved to play her games. Of course a touch of whip to the skin never hurt anyone either. Grinning she walked over to the stairs and yelled, "Jim, hurry up. You need to go pick Marisol up from cheerleading practice. I've got everything ready so if she is willing, maybe you and I can get some play time in."

"I know, I'm getting ready," Jim hurried up and got his wallet, watch and other personal effects that he needs to drive, but don't carry on him when home. He was excited about tonight's plans as he was preparing to pick up the sexy 18 year old girl living in their house. He ran down starts and grabbed the car keys off the wall. He gave Lisa a kiss on the cheek on the way out. He got into his car and left to pick up Marisol from her cheerleading practice.

Marisol was talking to Elizabeth as the two left the gym and headed for the parent pick-up ramp. Marisol was thrilled that she had finally gotten the routine down and was looking forward to the first game they were going to cheer at next week. In her country, they didn't have such things and she was grateful to Jim and Lisa for taking her in for the whole school year. If she did well enough her junior year, she just might get the scholarship renewed and then she would be able to graduate with her American friends. She smiled and waved happily when she spotted her host family's car, heading for them. "I'll see you tomorrow, chic a. My ride is here." Marisol hugged Elizabeth and then opened the door to the now stopped car. "Hello, Mr. Jim," she said as she got in.

"Hello Marisol how was practice?" asked Jim as she got into the car. He took the moment to check out her friend Elizabeth as Marisol was buckling her seat belt. Once she was buckled up he started to pull out onto the street to head home, where his wife Lisa made a great smelling dinner.

"So, Mr. Jim, how was your day today?" Marisol asked as she crossed her legs, her cheerleading skirt riding up her leg as she got comfortable in the seat.

"It was good, work went well, got home and checked my e-mail and then came to pick you up. And Lisa is making enchilada for dinner," replied Jim as he peeked at her rising skirt out of the corner of his eye. Then he repeated his question, "How was practice?"

"Practice was good. I learned the routine and we will be performing it during next week's home game. I'm glad my English is good although they still tease me about my accent," Marisol admitted with a flip of her hair. She stretched a little, her shirt top pulling tight across her breasts. The other girls said she was just shy of being overly heavy in the boob area but she didn't mind. A size 38 D didn't seem all that bad to her.

"They don't know what their talking about. I think it's a sexy accent with your voice. Kind of exotic, you know?" Jim replied. He took quick glances at her as he drove.

Marisol blushed. "Thank you, Mr. Jim. I passed my tests today in science and math class. I wish our schools were like these here. I have learned much here and look forward to using it all," she replied as she absently ran her fingers along her chest as she looked out her window.

"I think I speak for both me and Lisa when I say we are glad for you. And glad that you're staying with us. You're like the daughter we never had and if we do have one, I hope she'll be a lot like you. And please, just call me Jim," Jim said as he was turning into their drive way.

"Ok, Jim. Does this mean I can all Miss Lisa, Lisa?" Marisol asked as he pulled into the garage. She uncrossed her legs, stretched again, pulling her top tight across her breasts.

"Yeah," Jim said as he parked the car and turned it off as the garage doors closed as a result of his thumb pressing the button on the remote. He got out of the car and went into the house from the door inside the garage, Marisol a few steps behind him. He walked to Lisa who was setting the table and wrapped his arms around her waist from behind. When she turned her head to the side he kissed her passionately.

Inside the house, Lisa smiles when she hears the car pulling in. She's almost wet with the thought of them playing with Marisol. Marisol was hot to trot and Lisa truly wanted to smack that ass.

Jim had a hard on since the car ride home at the thought of having a threesome with his wife and this 18 year old girl staying with them, whom is from another country. Luckily the denim of the jeans hid most of it, except a half circle knob poking out.

"Ok, Jim. Does this mean I can call Miss Lisa, Lisa?" Marisol asked as he pulled into the garage. She uncrossed her legs, stretched again, pulling her top tight across her breasts. "Yeah," Jim said as he parked the car and turned it off as the garage doors closed as a result of his thumb pressing the button on the remote. Inside the house, Lisa smiles when she hears the car pulling in. She's almost wet with the thought of them playing with Marisol. Marisol was hot to trot and Lisa truly wanted to smack that ass. Jim had a hard on since the car ride home at the thought of having a threesome with his wife and this 18 year old girl staying with them, whom is from another country. Luckily the denim of the jeans hid most of it, except a half circle knob poking out.

Lisa returned the kiss and then turned to look at the gaping Marisol. "Enjoy the show?" she asked in a seductive undercurrent to her tone. Marisol gulped, blushed and looked away. "I'll go put my things away and come eat dinner," she said in a rush before fleeing the room. Lisa chuckled and turned around to face Jim. "I do believe our little student is ready to be taught."

Jim grinned, "I agree with that!"

Marisol put her books on her desk and used the bathroom before coming downstairs. She would worry about changing clothes later. "The food smells good, Lisa," she said, stumbling slightly over the use of the first name before recovering and smiling as she sat down in her seat. "Thank you. I wanted to make it authentic and not some poor imitation that we like to call Latin food," Lisa replied with a pleased grin on her face.

Jim smiled as he got ready to eat, his eyes darting back and forth to both of the ladies. Jim tasted some that was on his plate, "Mmmmmm, that's good honey!"

Lisa beamed and Marisol smiled. "Yes it is very good. It tastes just like it does back home. Thank you for this meal," Marisol said sincerely. "You're welcome." They continued to eat and talk and discuss the happenings of their day. All the while Lisa kept eyeing Jim and Marisol, her gaze growing hungrier with each passing moment. She took her foot and stroked up and down Jim's leg.

Jim grinned to his wife as he ate and started playing footsy with her under the table. His eyes went back and forth to his wife Lisa and Marisol. Only he and Lisa knew what they were planning for tonight. He couldn't wait to start, but he needed to be a good boy for his wife and finish the meal she worked hard preparing today.

Finally they finished dinner and cleared the table. Lisa grinned. "And now, dessert," she announced as she brought the sapodillas with ice cream over to the table. She only brought two bowls. She put one in front of Jim and one in front of her seat. She sat and smiled brightly at Marisol. "Would you like some?" Marisol was a little surprised at Lisa's behavior and question but she answered truthfully. "Yes, Lisa, I would please. It is one of my favorite dishes." Lisa beamed. "Jim, feed her a bite of yours please. And dear, have fun," she admonished as she turned to watch him.

Jim complied as he got a spoonful and fed it to Marisol almost like feeding a baby. She took it into her mouth, licking the spoon clean as it exited her mouth.

Lisa began circling one breast with her fingers as she watched her husband obey her command. Marisol's eyes were on Jim but they shifted to Lisa and watched avidly as Lisa stroked her breast. Marisol felt her mouth go dry. Could this mean what she thought it meant? Her host family was hot, even the other kids at school said so. She had been feeling horny but had been afraid that if she made a pass at them they would scream foul and get her scholarship canceled. Now it looked like they wanted to fuck her just as badly as she wanted to do them but she was going to let them make all the moves. Lisa saw the look in Marisol's eyes and knew they had her. She would probably even make a willing sex slave if they trained her right. "Jim, feed her again, and dear, you are allowed one touch."

Jim smiled brightly as he fed Marisol another spoonful. His other hand went under Marisol's cheerleading skirt, rubbing her pussy through her panties.

Marisol swallowed the bite and then moaned as he rubbed her through her skirt. She felt her body tensing in response. She wasn't a virgin but she had never had sex with a married couple or with a woman before. "Mr. Jim," she moaned as her legs opened a little to give him more room. Lisa loved the look on Marisol's face. So wanton, so sexy. "That's enough love. Now, get the chocolate syrup and escort our little kitten to the play room," Lisa instructed before eating some more of her dessert.

Jim went to the kitchen for the chocolate syrup and came back out. He helped Marisol out of the chair and walked with her to their 'play room'.

Marisol had wondered what was in this locked room and her eyes grew large when she saw the hot tub, the tables, the chains, the glass case with dildos, cuffs and other assorted bondage materials. How had she not realized that Jim and Lisa liked to play this way? Her mouth was still dry but her pussy was not. It was starting to get wet. She wanted Jim to touch her again. "Jim, please, I want you to rub my pussy again," she said.

Jim held up a finger in the 'uh-uh' gesture, "We can't do anything without the approval of Mistress Lisa."

Marisol pouted but she stood by him and waited. Lisa made them wait for ten minutes before she left the kitchen and came to the 'play room.' She walked up to Jim and stroked his arm before pulling his head down to her and kisses him roughly. "Good boy. Glad to see you are making the kitten mind." Lisa slapped him on the ass before walking to stand in front of Marisol. "You will address me as Mistress Lisa when we are in this room. Any other time you can call me Lisa. You are not to tell others about what we do in here unless given permission to do so. I am giving you this one chance to back out." Marisol looked at Lisa and then at Jim. They were both hot and she wanted to have them love her. "I understand the rules," Marisol replied. Lisa frowned, walked behind Marisol and slapped her hard on the ass. "I understand, Mistress Lisa. SAY IT." Marisol winced at the slap but obediently repeated, "I understand Mistress Lisa." "Very good Jim, undress her and both of you get into the hot tub."

Jim smiled as he started undressing the 18 year old girl. He pulled her cheerleader top up and off. Then he pulled her skirt and panties down together so she was naked. He then stripped down to the room's dress code, naked. He escorted Marisol into the hot tub. The both stepped in together.

Marisol let out a gasp of pleased surprise and slid into the water. The jets of water massaged her back and she smiled. "This is wicked!" Lisa smirked and undressed, her toned body, ready and able for the session ahead. She grabbed some bath oils and got in the water, sitting on the other side of Marisol. "Jim, take this oil and rub her shoulders, make sure you give her a good shoulder rub. If you do it well, I will let you rub her breasts next."

Jim took the bath oil and put some in his hand. He mixed it in both hands for a second and started massaging Marisol's shoulders, rubbing them firmly.

Marisol closed her eyes. "Oh, oh, this feels good." She began to relax, her nipples starting to perk up. Lisa watched intently for a few minutes and then said, "Good boy. Now, take this oil and rub her breasts. You may even suck each breast two times but no more than that."

Jim took the oil and started massaging Marisol's breasts. He started sucking the nipple of the one closest to him. He sucked her breast like a baby wanting milk.

Marisol moaned and clutched at the edge of the tub. "Oh, oh Jim!"

Lisa watched as she changed into her "Mistress" outfit, consisting of a corset and crotch less panties as well as spiked stiletto heel boots. She picked up two spiked collars and put one on Jim and one on Marisol. "That's enough sucking, Jim. Can't have the kitten thinking she gets this treatment every time."

Jim stops sucking on Marisol's breast as ordered and pouted, "But Hun that was still my first suck. I've got three to go."

Lisa's hand snaked out and she delivered a stinging slap to his face. "You will do as ordered, SLAVE, or you can be punished and denied the young cunt. Is that what you want?"

"No Mistress," replied Jim as he sat still next to Marisol and looked up at Lisa like she was the teacher and he was paying attention in class.

"Marisol, I want you to straddle his lap, pinch Jim's nipples and with one hand stroke his cock. Jim, you will not help her. I want both hands holding on to the tub."

"Yes Mistress," Jim responded as he placed his hands on the tub edges, one on either side of him.

"Yes, Mistress Lisa," Marisol said as she followed the instructions and began pinching Jim's nipples and stroking his cock.

Lisa reached down and fingered herself, already wet from watching the two of them.

Jim sat still in the position he was ordered and just enjoyed the sensations of this 18 year old girl giving him a hand-job. He watched his wife Lisa fingering herself as she watched the girl jacking off her husband's cock.

Marisol wanted to feel his hardening cock in her pussy, not in her hand. Forgetting Mistress Lisa's orders, she tried to slide Jim inside her.

Jim moaned as his cock head touched Marisol's pussy lips. He wanted in her as much as she wanted him in her. He looked down at her pussy bouncing on his cock head through the water.

Lisa saw his look and knew what it meant. She picked up her riding crop from the table, positioned herself at angle and then brought the crop down hard along Marisol's back, eliciting a cry from the teenager who pushed away from Jim, tears in her eyes as she looked over at Lisa with a hurt expression.

"I told you what to do and you will do it or be punished. Jim, out of the tub and bring her with you to the chair," Lisa ordered.

"Yes Mistress," Jim obeyed his wife as he got out of the tub while grabbing Marisol's wrist. He went to the chair with Marisol in tow. His rock hard cock bounced up and down in the now cold air. It was cold because their skin was wet.

"In the chair, tie her up well and make sure you tie her legs at a bent angle and spread-eagled so that we can see her pussy," ordered Lisa.

Jim smiled as he tied the naked 18 year old girl to the chair. Her legs spread wide to give whoever stood in front of her the best view of her young teenage pussy. Jim remained rock hard in the cold air as he imagined himself eating that young cunt in his mind.

Lisa walked around the chair and then up behind Jim. Marisol had a good view from her position because the chair was tilted at angle, allowing the girl a view of all that was in front of her. Lisa stood behind Jim, and with one hand trailed it down his chest, to his stomach and then to his cock where she stroked it and grinned at Marisol's wide eyes. "He's such a fine specimen isn't he?"

Marisol could only nod for her eyes were riveted on Lisa's movements.

"Jim, tell our young kitten what you want to do to her."

Jim laughed, "A shorter list is what I don't want to do to her. But at this particular moment I was thinking of eating that young pussy of hers, Mistress."

Lisa smirked when Marisol moaned. "My, my. I think our little kitten got wet just at the suggestion. How badly do you want to eat her, my love?"

"So bad that it take the rest of my life to pay you back for the favor," Jim replied as he stared at the 18 year old pussy in front of him. His mouth watered at the sight of it. Ohhhhh the things he could do with that young pussy. To bad Marisol was only here for a short while. She was like a daughter to them. Although Jim could always get Lisa pregnant, in hopes for creating a real daughter. But it'll be quite a few years before she'll be old enough to be initiated. These were the thoughts that raced through his mind in only a few seconds. Back on track he focused on Marisol's pussy again.

"Would you be willing to whip that pussy with my riding crop and then have your ass spanked?" Lisa asked coyly.

"Yes Mistress," Jim replied with a grin. Now she was just getting naughty. He liked it when she was in her naughty moods. But as Mistress, she didn't get punished for it, he did. He submitted to her to be her male slut since before they were married.

"Very well, you're first. I want to make your ass so red it would attract attention in space," she purred as she pulled over another chair and gestured for him to place his hands on the arm rests. She picked up one of her paddles and smiled.

Marisol gasped. Would she get spanked too?

Jim did as he was silently ordered. He prepared his ass for the pain, clenching it instinctively. He grabbed the armrests to the chair. He looked over to Marisol to see what her reaction was.

Lisa took the paddle and circled it around his ass three times before delivering a blow. It was nowhere near as stinging as it would get for she liked to take her time when playing. She hit him again and again, each time increasing her swing as she hit him.

He naturally tightened up with each hit not knowing when that hard one that starts the hard ones will be. His hard cock just bounced up and down in front of him each time she hit his ass. He watched Marisol's facial expressions.

Marisol was pretty much drooling so turned on was she by the spanking. Her own cunt was wet in anticipation of the whipping Jim was going to give it. She moaned and struggled against her bonds. She wanted to play with herself so badly it almost hurt.

Lisa upped the sting and the pain as she neared the twentieth spank. Jim's ass was nice and red, just the way she liked it.

Me: Jim smiled at Marisol as he watched her try to fight the bonds. He knew what she wanted. He groaned in mixed pleasure and pain as his wife beat his ass red. It stung with every slap now.

Lisa gave him another ten slaps before standing back to admire her handiwork. "Jim, go and check Marisol's pussy. See if it's wet yet."

Jim grinned as he crawled across to Marisol and felt her pussy with his hand, "She's dripping wet Mistress."

"Take the riding crop and whip her clit and pussy with it ten times. We'll go easy on her since it is her first time. After you have whipped it. You may finger fuck her for ten minutes. If both of you perform well, I'll let you fuck her," Lisa said with a happy grin.

"Yes Mistress," Jim grinned as he took the riding crop and whipped Marisol's cunt. He counted as he slapped the 18 year old girl's pussy with it, "1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10!"

KinkyJohn
KinkyJohn
52 Followers
12