Found by a Nomadic Shemale

Story Info
She nurses a young villager back to health.
10.8k words
4.72
223k
455
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SugarandSalt
SugarandSalt
4,415 Followers

Isabel readjusted her animal skins to better shield herself from the wind. She usually only trekked through the snow within a small radius of her hut when it got this cold. She'd been collecting around the area when the glint of something shiny caught her eye. Isabel clomped through the snow to it cautiously. She got close enough to make out the figure of a man lying face down in the snow.

Isabel reached the man and rolled him over on his back. He was still breathing, but very, very cold. His wounds suggested to her that he'd been bucked from his horse. Rotten luck for him, she thought. But actually it was a stroke of good luck. If any other nomad had found him, they would have left him to die or done something worse instead of doing what Isabel was about to. She threw his relatively small, frozen body over her shoulder and headed back home with him.

Relations between villagers and the nomads outside the village walls had been tense for as long as anyone could remember. The villagers looked down on the nomadic tribes. Considered them savages. It didn't help that most of the nomads were transsexuals. Big, strong, beautiful creatures with thick cocks hanging between their legs. Even though there weren't open hostilities between her people and the villagers anymore, Isabel knew she'd be killed if they found her with him. They shared a common language and that's it.

Isabel returned to her hut and laid him down on her bed. She quickly brushed the snow off his body and covered him up as best she could. She knew how difficult it would be to start a big enough fire to get him warm again. Isabel worked for over an hour, using every trick she knew to get the fire roaring in the damp, cold environment. With the fire cracking in the background, she turned her attention back to the man she'd rescued from the snow.

His head still felt icy against her hand. Isabel brushed the hair from his face and looked at him. He was young like her. Boyish and attractive, too, she noticed. "You'll be fine," she whispered to the unconscious man she'd brought home. Isabel cleaned the wounds he'd received and slipped under the fur blanket next to him, covering him with her warm, over-sized body.

A few hours passed before Isabel was awoken. The young man was conscious enough to shake from the cold. She could nearly hear his teeth chattering. Isabel pulled him deeper under the blanket, holding him tighter and pressed the back of his head into her naked cleavage. She lowered her chin down on the top of his head and gently rubbed his cold chest. "I've got you," she said, knowing he couldn't hear her.

***

Simon woke up groggily the next morning. The first thing he saw was the healthy fire contained a few feet from him. Simon reached out and held his numb hands to it. He tried to shake his exact whereabouts and how he'd gotten there from his memory, but he was coming up empty. Then he felt something stirring next to him. Simon's heart beat a little faster. He wanted to flip the cover off of himself and investigate but he was too weak to try. "Who's there?" he asked meekly.

"You're awake," a female voice answered back softly. "You're okay." She helped him turn over so they could see each other.

Simon took note of her nakedness, her large size and the even larger cock laying against her thigh right next to him. "You're naked." He felt fear well up inside him. Simon tried to get up, tried to move. He pulled the blanket halfway down his body and tried to sit up.

Isabel grabbed him. She easily pulled his struggling body back to her. "You caught me. I am. Every scrap I could find went to you or in the fire to keep you warm." She locked her arms in place around him once she'd wrapped him up in the blanket to her satisfaction again.

Simon felt her hunk of meat press into him. He'd heard stories of the nomads and what they might do. Simon instinctively curled up with fear. "Your penis, it's..."

"It's not going to hurt you," she told him. "My name's Isabel. I live here and I won't hurt you. Now you need to stay warm and you need sleep." She nestled his body close, squeezing his head into her warm breasts. Simon took in a deep breath. He did need sleep whether he liked it or not. The rest would have to wait. His eyes drooped and his body began to relax.

***

Simon felt a nudge on his shoulder and then something touch his lips. His eyes opened. They adjusted to the dull light of the hut and registered a large figure sitting over him. He remembered it was Isabel and calmed down, but not all the way. Isabel held a bowl to his lips. His lips, chapped from the cold, spread for the edge of the bowl. A warm, thick substance rolled down his throat. His eyes darted down to the bowl and bugged out at the unmistakeable liquid.

The bowl had semen in it! Isabel was feeding him her cum! Simon stopped swallowed. He tried to close his lips, causing her sticky ejaculate to run down his cheeks and over his neck. He was still too tired to fight. Isabel told him calmly, "Drink." She kept pouring until it felt like Simon was drowning in it. With no choice, his lips opened and accepted the bowl again. He struggled to swallow down the rest.

So the old stories he'd heard about nomads were true. And he'd never seen so much cum before. Her massive balls weren't just for show. Isabel used the blanket to wipe his face. Simon suppressed coughing up what she'd fed him. "Why did you do that to me?" he choked out.

Isabel's voice was soft and soothing as she spoke. She told him, "I haven't had the opportunity to gather or make anything with you here. You needed something warm. I did it to take care of you." Isabel very tenderly caressed his face. "I've told you my name," she stated. "Will you tell me yours?"

"It's Simon," he answered gruffly. "and you didn't need to make me swallow your cum to take care of me." He was starting to feel a little stronger and so he tried to sit up on his elbows. "So what is this?" he asked. "Am I your captive?"

"No," she responded.

Simon sat up further. "Because you're not going to get anything in return for me."

"Stop trying to exert yourself, Simon," she warned. The concern for him showing on her face, she tried to lay him back down. Her tits bounced on her chest as she did and Simon's eyes were transfixed. He began to think that if she weren't so large, and didn't have a cock of course, that he would find her pretty, beautiful even. Isabel had long black hair that ended around mid-back and smooth olive skin. She had curves and then some. Full breasts bigger each than his head and the swell past her hips led to what must have been a massive ass. But then there was the matter of that cock. Simon shuddered as he felt it press into him when Isabel held him close.

"If I'm not your captive, what is this then?" he asked with a little less apprehension than before.

One of Isabel's powerful legs curled over both of his. She told him, "Isn't that obvious? I'm gonna make you my fuck slave," and then she laughed. He was pretty sure she was joking. Her unclothed womanhood got thicker and throbbed against the small of his back. Pretty sure.

***

Simon's eyes fluttered open. He'd fallen asleep again. But he was getting stronger bit by bit. He started to take stock of his surroundings. Simon turned his head and right next to him saw the two monster globes of Isabel's bare ass. With a sudden interest, he studied her impressive backside. Her big cheeks dug deep into the mattress. Simon blinked a few times and tried to focus his eyes. He struggled to see past her deep dark crack to her asshole.

His cock hardened. Simon fought off the urge he had to scoot his head over just a few inches and start kissing the soft dough of her cheeks. He chastised himself. Remember her cock, his head told him. Look at that ass, his other head told him. A sudden jolt by Isabel ended his internal struggle. His eyes left her delectable bottom for the first time and he noticed the jerking motion of her arm. It hit Simon that she was masturbating.

"Awake?" she whispered breathlessly, her hand gliding up and down her shaft.

"Barely," Simon lied. He yawned and with his neck stretched up took a quick look at the action being blocked by her colossal cheeks. Isabel had a stranglehold on her cock. She gave herself generous strokes and based upon the rapidity of her breathing, Simon deduced she was closing in on her orgasm. "The result of this isn't going to turn into my next meal, right?" he asked her half-joking.

"Purely recreational this time," she chuckled. "I really need it."

Simon's eyes drifted back to her bottom. How could he drown the urge to run his tongue over her crack and then enter the deep space within? He caught himself before he did something stupid like touch or stroke his own aching erection. "Don't nomads take care of that problem with each other? I've heard all your kind do is fuck and sleep."

"You must think I'm some kind of sexual deviant," the tone of her voice expressed her present arousal. Her big meat dripped pre-cum down her cock all the way to the floor. A moan left her lips and her thighs tensed.

"You are naked next to me jerking that horse schlong you call a cock," he lobbed back at her playfully.

Isabel glanced at her new companion and smiled. She took note of how much he'd improved since she first found him out cold in the snow. He seemed in good spirits and with a new ruddiness to his face. "Doesn't sound like deviance to me. It does sound a little selfish."

Isabel's fingers crawled under the blanket behind her. Her warm hand found Simon's cock and closed around it. Simon jumped. He hurriedly pushed her hand away and cried out, "What the hell. Don't do that!" Isabel, in an effort to rekindle some of his earlier playfulness, giggled girlishly and tried again. Her hand darted under the blanket with Simon trying to slap it away. He flailed his legs and pushed more of the blanket between them. Simon turned away from her and loudly beat the lumpy pillow under his head. He bit his raw lips self-consciously, let a few seconds pass and then huffed, "You should really put some fucking clothes on."

Still sitting on the bed next to him, Isabel stopped stroking her cock. She pulled her animal skins from under him without uttering a world. Isabel clothed herself for the cold and left him there.

***

Simon woke up sometime later. He shivered under the blanket, his teeth chattering. What had been a roaring fire when he fell asleep was now cinders. He peered around the dull hut and found he was alone. Simon tried to cover himself as best he could and eventually fell into an uneasy sleep.

About an hour passed before Isabel returned to her hut with a few new items she'd scavenged in the dark. The hut had become nearly the same temperature as outside. Isabel knew Simon must be freezing. She felt how cold he was and then stripped off her skins and wrapped them around him. Isabel looked at her all but dead fire and debated whether to wait for morning to start it again or not. If it were just her, she would have waited, but she knew he needed a fire. Isabel took many of the things she'd brought and used them to light it. It took a solid hour of work before the fire was revived.

With the fire warming his face, Simon stirred. He looked up at Isabel who was hard at work mixing something in a bowl. He was just relieved to see her back and the fire alive again. Simon watched her naked form as she mixed. He admired how her curvy frame stayed so feminine while carrying all the strength it did on it. With just the fire crackling and the sound of wood against wood as she mixed, he asked, "That isn't cum, is it?"

"No," her answer came off coldly, "and I never said it was for you."

Simon understood he needed her, but also something deeper inside him was upset at himself for pissing her off. "I overreacted," he said. "I'm sorry."

"Close your mouth."

Simon frowned. He had hoped his apology would go over better. Then all of the sudden Isabel hovered the implement from her bowl over his face and let it drip on his lips. She gave him a mercurial look, rubbing it in from there. "Your lips haven't healed yet. This will help."

"Thank you," he told her once she'd finished, rubbing his lips together. He noticed how intently his eyes had been focused on her breasts and suddenly diverted them to the fire. "I realize how good you've been to me."

"Only saved your life. No big deal in the scheme of things," she told him sarcastically, but with a real hurt behind it.

"I get it, "Isabel," he used her name for the first time. "Never thought I'd end up being the bigger dick after getting a look at yours."

"Eat this." She brought a handful of seeds and nuts to him. "I haven't had time to collect food yet, you need to eat something to start feeling a lot better." Isabel slipped under the blanket as he devoured what she'd given him. It was Simon who initiated the contact between them. He cuddled his body up to hers. Isabel responded by quickly sweeping him up into her arms. Simon had no problem with his face being jammed between her soft tits, nor with her cock digging into his midsection. His was hard too.

***

Isabel didn't know how much had time had passed before her eyes opened next. A soft suction coaxed her awake. She reveled in it for a moment, a tiny moan escaping her lips. Her eyes drifted down to Simon, his face pressed into her naked cleavage and his lips wrapped around one of her puffy nipples. His suction was so steady and gentle that she wanted to be sure he was awake. Isabel slowly withdrew her pebbly, brown nipple from his lips. She watched his eyes open a fraction and smirked as his lips sought her nipple again.

"You know you won't get any milk from there," she told him chuckling. "I store that lower. Below the waist to be more exact." Simon stopped nursing and looked a bit like a cornered criminal at being caught in the act. Isabel nuzzled his head to tell him it was okay.

"I couldn't help myself," he told her honestly. "Your boobs are unbelievable. Just big and soft everywhere." His mouth resumed its suction around her nipple.

"You look cute there," she remarked. His lips wrapped tighter and his mouth sucked harder. Isabel rubbed her thighs together and felt her cock harden. It bumped into his already fully stiff erection.

Her nipple fell from his lips. "Is it too much to think you might do that thing with my cock you were gonna do earlier before I stopped you?" He looked up, his eyes searching hers.

"Yes, but I'm doing it anyway." Her hand slipped between them and clasped both of their cocks. She slowly stroked up both shafts. Hers grew to its full size and overpowered his. She focused on her dick, giving it fast strokes. Soon pre-cum was leaking from her tip and covering his dick. Simon kissed the soft flesh of her tits. He felt the weight of them on his face and then found her nipple again. Isabel's hand switched to his cock, now slick with her pre-cum, and gave him generous strokes as he sucked deep on her nipple, pulling as much of her areola into his mouth as he could.

Isabel's hand on his cock felt so good. She knew just how to angle his cock, just how to massage his sensitive nerves. She knew he wouldn't last long after all the time since he must have last relieved himself. Simon licked up her chest and nibbled at her neck. His breathing loud, he slid his hands up her voluptuous body and squeezed her soft tits. He shivered with pleasure as her hand relentlessly worked to make him cum.

"You really don't deserve this," Isabel's hand squeezed his shaft hard from the base all the way to the tip, "so you better cum good for me." She wedged his body between hers and the wall. With his face now squashed unremittingly into her cleavage, he could barely breath, but he didn't give a damn. "Come on," she cooed. "Cum for me. Blow your load. I wanna see it. Do it!"

Simon's eyes shut tight. He moaned, squeezing Isabel's breasts firmly and feeling the cum rise through his shaft. Isabel's head ducked under the blanket and watched his cock jerk, then shoot. The first strand landed across her thighs. Isabel slipped lower on the bed. She opened her full lips wide and spit out her tongue. The rest of his load splattered over her tongue and into her mouth, with a few strands flinging across her face. She stroked him as he finished cumming with two big fists and let the last drops ooze between her fingers.

A smiling Isabel emerged from under the blanket. She licked her fingers clean and gave Simon a big hug. "Now do me," she whispered with her lips catching his ear.

"You?" he answered defensively, then berated himself in his head for it. Of course she meant her. The pulsing monster of nomadic shemale meat pressing into his thigh like a third leg. He took a peek under her blanket at the pre-cum dripping behemoth and audibly gulped.

"Yes, me." Isabel's hot breath bathed over his neck as she spoke, "It's my turn."

Simon's discomfort was palpable. "I, uh, I can't. No, I couldn't do that. I, I just can't." His face was apologetic as he looked at her. "I'm sorry."

"Yeah. I get it," she said tonelessly in an attempt to mask her disappointment.

"I don't mind if you do it yourself."

"Good to know." Isabel rolled over and went to sleep without another word.

***

The next morning Simon got up and the bed was empty. He yawned and looked aroud, then shut his eyes again. "Wake up," Isabel's voice echoed through his ears no more than a few minutes later. "The snow melted overnight. It's a lot warmer. The water's thawed. It's time you stretch your legs. Let's go wash up." She seemed content to make no mention of last night. Simon got up on his feet with a little assistance from her and they stepped outside together. He closed his eyes and breathed in deep at first contact with the fresh air. It was the first time he'd been out in days with the exception of using the bathroom.

Isabel walked him to a nearby stream and cleaned his body thoroughly at the water's edge. When she'd finished, Simon sat with his feet in the water and watched Isabel bathe herself in a deeper pool of water. She whipped her hair away from her face and washed it, her tits bouncing up and down as she did. Simon's cock was stiff. He resisted the urge to stroke it. Isabel noticed how closely he was watching and splashed at him. He kicked back with his feet. It felt good to move. He would have stayed out there longer but Isabel was mindful of him not doing too much.

She walked him back to her hut. They were both surprised to see a horse outside. Isabel kept them both hidden behind the brush and stubborn bits of snow which hadn't melted yet. "Do you think they're here for you?" she asked Simon.

"I don't think so," he answered kind of unconvincingly.

"I thought no one was looking for you!"

"I don't think they are," Simon wavered.

"I'm dead if they find you and me together." Isabel looked around nervously, chewing on her lip and wishing she'd taken a weapon with her. "If there are more of them, they're spread out." She weighed her options, "Stay here."

Isabel got to the entrance of her hut without making a sound. Simon's stomach was churning with anxiety as he watched her. What was she going to do? Maybe if he was there too he could explain. He decided he had to try. Isabel tried to wave him back when she saw him coming. He made enough noise to alert the deaf before making it all the way to her. Isabel steeled herself for the worst after knowing Simon had lost them the drop on whoever it was.

A large shemale patiently awaited them inside. Isabel dropped her fists when the two spotted each other. "Izzy!" the woman squealed.

"Maddie," Isabel exhaled. "What are you doing here?"

"The snow cleared enough for me to bring you some supplies," she smiled. Maddie just then noticed a smaller figure behind Isabel. She cocked her head and furrowed her brow. "Is that..."

SugarandSalt
SugarandSalt
4,415 Followers