Four Times a Day

Story Info
Fantasies about a maintenance man.
808 words
4.33
26.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dingy_Jo
Dingy_Jo
78 Followers

Where is that no good worthless son-of-a-bitch? It’s after six o-clock; I’m horny as hell and he is out somewhere, screwing around. If he comes home smelling like booze I’ll knock a knot on his head. Come to think of it, if he smells like perfume or pussy I’ll do a hell of lot worse, maybe I’ll castrate him. No, I wouldn’t do that; it would be like cutting off my nose to spite my face. I know I should find a man that is a little more dependable, but I think I am addicted to his tongue (and his cock too, I guess). He’s by far the best lover I ever had. He can make me wet just by looking at me and he can make me cum without even thinking about it.

Just this morning, he came back into the bedroom before he went to work and woke me up by kissing my pussy. The moment he touched me I got wet. He stuck his tongue in me a couple of times and I barely had time to think about what was happening before I wrapped my legs around his head and had one hell of a climax. His tongue was driving me up the wall. I came, he left and I went back to sleep and dreamed about him eating me again. I was so horny when I woke up I had to use my vibrator to get off one more time. (It wasn’t anywhere near as good as he was.)

Then that new, very young, very handsome, maintenance man came to fix the toilet and saw the vibrator with my pussy juice still wet and shining on it. He looked at me, smiled and got a hard on. (I could see it through his khaki’s.) I smiled back and rubbed my pussy through my nightie so he could see. I thought he was going to cum in his pants right there. I laughed out loud and left him alone but I couldn’t help daydreaming about his rock hard cock slipping in and out of my wet pussy. I almost went back into the bathroom and raped him but the door was closed and I think he was in there jacking off. I could hear him grunting and panting. That only made it worse. Now I had a mental picture of him, his big, beautiful dick in his hand, pumping for all he was worth. Then came a louder groan and a vision of cum squirting out the end of his cock.

As soon as he left, I raped the vibrator again, only this time it was the maintenance man’s cock I fantasized slipping in and out of my pussy. I lay on my back and slowly fucked my self with it, sliding it in and out of my slick hole. Finally after about twenty minutes or so my eyes rolled back in my head and I had my third orgasm of the day. Hell, it wasn’t even noon yet

After lunch the damn soap operas had everybody going to bed with everybody else and again I was left with a wet pussy. I tried to take a nap but dreams of the maintenance man’s dick and my lovers tongue were all confused in a tangle of sex and lust. I fingered myself until my pussy was tender before I had another orgasm

Well, The moment Jack walks in the door, I am going to jump on him and give him the best blowjob he ever had. Then I am going to sit on his dick and fuck him till his eyes roll back into his head! I will make him beg for me to stop and then do it again and again. I will suck every drop of cum out of him and keep on sucking until he cries for mercy and his cock is as tender as my pussy.

I watched through the window until I saw his car come into the parking lot. I can hear him coming up the stairway now. Before he gets here I am going to strip off my clothes and meet him lying on the floor on my back, nude, with my legs spread wide, my pussy gaping open, waiting for him.

Here he is, the door is opening and I am in position and ready. He should be able to see straight into my pussy and see how wet I am.

“Hi Jo, I’m home and look, I’ve brought Jerry the new maintenance man. I thought we might – oops….”

30
Copyright © 07-13-2003 by Dinghy5(Jo). All rights reserved. This work, in part, or whole, is not to be distributed, reproduced, transmitted or posted, in any manner, without the express written permission of the author.

For comments on this story contact me at the link below.

Dingy_Jo
Dingy_Jo
78 Followers