Foursome Fun

Story Info
Innocent wife shows she's not so innocent.
2k words
4.19
196.9k
32
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I regularly have friends over for dinner. Usually we wind up having a few beers while we laugh and joke about different things going on in our lives. This particular night my wife had a few too many wine coolers and was feeling pretty turned on. On several occasions she grabbed my crotch and ass when no one was looking. She made blatant references to her intentions of having wild sex upon everyone leaving. My wife was a wearing a summer dress and had removed her panties.

She had told me about removing her panties hoping it would turn me on and she was right. She was sitting on our couch drinking yet another wine cooler when I looked over and noticed that my two buddies had an unobstructed view up her dress to her closely trimmed pussy. She sat with her legs apart for what seemed like eternity. My buddies had noticed right away that she wasn’t wearing any panties. I could tell they were embarrassed but also turned on. My wife is really the girl next-door type that everyone pretty much assumes had straight and proper sex.

She dresses very conservative and rarely really dresses up. So seeing her like this, and then considering for the first time that she may be a little bolder than they had thought had a huge effect on my friends. At first they gave me a knowing glance assuming I would quickly find a way of letting my wife know she was exposed so she could right herself. Strangely, I found myself turned on by thought of my buddies seeing my wife. I walked over to the couch and sat down beside her. We were all watching a movie so gently put my arm around her and hugged her close.

She responded by telling me she loved me and gave me a quick kiss. I took advantage of this situation and kissed her deeply forcing my tongue deep into her throat and mouth. At first she was reluctant but then responded by pressing deep on to my mouth. I could sense she was self conscious about being this intimate in front of my friends but she was so horny and a little drunk. I ran my hand gently up her thigh in such a way as to provide an even better view for my friends without letting her on to the fact. I continued kissing her and she responded like wise, losing herself in the moment.

After quite a few minutes of deep kissing, I worked my hand up to her crotch and began to rub her clit. Soon I had parted her pussy lips and found her soaked with wetness. Her lips had become slightly swollen and inviting. Instinctively she parted her legs even a little more. She was completely lost in the moment now. I began to sneak glances at my friends and could see they were staring intently as I fondled my wife in full view of them. Occasionally they would glance over at the television in a vain attempt to appear as if they were still watching the movie.

My wife had layback onto the couch and pulled her legs fully apart allowing me to insert two fingers into her pussy. I quickened my pace a little and could feel her begin to contract telling me she was close to an orgasm. I kept teasing her until she could barely contain herself. She was moaning out loud now begging me to make her come. I figured that after having gone this far it was time to take it as far as I possibly could. It had been a fantasy of ours for some time to have a threesome or more.

My friends could barely contain themselves and were openly rubbing their raging hardons through their pants. I quickly slid between her legs and began to suck on her clit. She was sopping wet and tasted musky from her come. She ground forcibly on my mouth as I went to work making her come. I looked over and told my friends that my wife could suck cock better than any woman I had ever known and should let me know if I was right. My buddies sprang to their feet and huddled over my wife’s face. The quickly lowered their pants and I watched curiously as their cocks sprung free and gently bounced over my wife’s waiting, wanting mouth. I felt my wife moan as she greedily devoured one cock while she stroked the other.

Then she would switch sucking the other while stroking the first. I could see a small dribble of precum form on the end of their cocks and watched her teasingly lick it off with the tip of her tongue moaning in pleasure. I could feel her thighs begin to tighten and her hips ground more forcibly as I flicked her clit again and again with my tongue. She was about to come and instinctively began to suck on their cocks harder and quicker while she picked up the pace as she stroked them. I heard my buddy begin to moan. He grabbed her hair and began to ram his cock into her mouth as she struggled to breath. He announced he was coming and I watched his cock jump slightly as my wife struggled to swallow every drop.

I nearly came in my pants as I watched a slick stream of his come slide from the corner of her mouth. As soon as he finished and withdrew his cock, almost as if on cue my other friend began to buck and grasped my wife’s head bringing her up to his cock. In one beautiful move she nearly inhaled his entire length just as he came deep in her throat. My buddies were hard and ready for more, so I moved from between my wife’s legs and freed my cock in front of my wife’s waiting warm mouth.

To my pleasant surprise I was a little bigger than my friends and she grunted her approval. My buddy positioned himself between my wife’s legs and unceremoniously buried his cock deep into her pussy. He didn’t build up to a quick pace but just hammered away at her pussy. She struggled to keep my cock in her mouth and frequently removed my cock to catch her breath. I could tell that all this attention was bringing her to orgasm on an almost constant basis.

My other friend watched patiently as our buddy banged feverishly away at my wife’s pussy. She was soaking wet and you could hear the slick sounds of sex as his cock pounded away and his wet balls slapped against her ass. It didn’t take long before he jerked violently and drove his cock as deep as he could as he shot his load into her. She moaned deliciously on my cock as she undoubtedly felt his hot seed spurt into her pussy. My friend withdrew his slick cock and slipped away watching his come trickle from her pussy.

My other friend positioned himself between her legs and slowly worked his cock into her pussy. It wasn’t long before his pace quickened and began to work in earnest to bring about a climax. My other friend now brought his cock up to my wife’s mouth offering it to her. She eagerly inhaled his cock sucking his come and her juices from its length with long slurping sounds. My other friend soon shot his load deep inside her and backed away. I pulled my wife to her feet and told my friend to have a seat on the couch. He was hard again after having watched my wife suck his cock back to life moments after having come inside her.

My wife instinctively mounted my buddy and began to ride up and down on his cock. My other buddy had sat down in the chair, content to watch. Apparently his stamina was not up to ours. I got behind my wife and just watched as her pussy slid effortlessly up and down his pole. I rubbed my wife’s back and pushed her forward a little. My buddy instinctively freed her breasts and began to suck hard on her erect nipples. I could see the come ooze slowly from her pussy along his cock to his balls. I reached out took a glob of come and rubbed it slowly onto my wife’s ass.

She moaned and pushed back onto my fingers. Slowly I inserted one finger deep into my wife’s anus. She tensed a little getting used to the sensation and then began to relax. I worked my finger in and out as my friend forced his cock in and out of my wife’s pussy. Then I began to work the second finger. Expecting some resistance, I was surprise when both fingers slid deep inside. She began to rock more forcibly now. I could tell that having both of her holes filled was bringing her close to another orgasm. I gently withdrew my fingers and pointed my cock towards her ass.

Very slowly and gently, I put firm pressure onto her anus with the tip of my cock. Her ass opened slightly and my head slid into her ass. My buddy sensed what was going on and stopped fucking my wife allowing me to penetrate her. She began to relax and my cock slowly slipped deeper into her ass. Soon I was fully inside her ass and my balls rested against her pussy lips and my friend’s cock still buried deep inside her pussy. The sight of seeing my wife double penetrated brought my other buddy back to life. He sauntered over to wife’s face and put his cock up her lips.

She opened her mouth and began to slowly suck his cock. The sensation of having both of us buried deep inside of her must have been intense because she tensed and seem to struggle to even breath. Slowly I began to work my cock in her ass. I moved only an inch or so at first and so did my buddy. We quickly learned to alternate our strokes or it would pinch her insides and cause my wife to cry out in pain. Soon we were taking long strokes in and out of my wife.

As I plunged deep into my wife’s ass my buddy would be withdrawing his cock from my wife’s pussy. My buddy didn’t last much longer and I could feel his cock twitch deep inside her as he came. He kept his cock inside as I quickened my pace on my wife’s ass. With only my cock deep inside her she began to suck harder and quicker on my other friend’s cock. I could feel the come building in my balls. I was the only one that had not come yet and could tell I was going to come hard.

I began to really pound my wife’s ass. She wasn’t my wife anymore to me but some cock hungry slut and I was determined to get off. I plunged deeper and harder into her ass, my balls slapping loudly as pounded her. She began to groan and pulled my friends cock from her mouth. She stroked fast on his cock now and I watched as he spurt long streams of come onto her face and tongue.

That was all I could take and forced my cock as deep as I possibly could into her ass as I came. I had never come with such force and felt as if I was coming a full gallon. Spasms rocked my cock as every last drop of come was forced into her ass. She lay against my buddy’s body groaning is satisfaction. I slowly withdrew my cock from her ass with an audible pop.

I said goodnight to my friends and picked my wife up my arms and carried her away to bed. She was exhausted and fell asleep before I could even get her to bed. I wondered what she would say in the morning.